- » Pea Pod Carrot Saute
Pea Pod Carrot Saute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea pod carrot saute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea pod carrot saute recipes.
Pea Pod-carrot Saute
Combine pea pods and carrots in saucepan.
Cover with water; add salt.
Cook until tender; drain.
Melt margarine in saucepan.
Add Worcestershire sauce; stir to blend.
Add pea pods and carrots.
Toss to coat. - 31.2242
You May Also Like!
Ginger Lime Peas And Carrots
In a large saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add snap peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain the vegetables in a colander.
In the same saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in green... - 35.892
Snow Pea Stir Fry
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot; saute 2 minutes.
Add snow peas, water chestnuts, and broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 36.9447
Black Eyed Pea Curry
1) In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, tomatoes, red pepper and carrot.
2) Thoroughly wash and drain the peas and keep aside.
3) In a large saute pan, add oil and heat up to sauté onions and cardamom pods till brown.
4) Add the... - 48.5898
Mangetout Snow Peas With Sesame Seeds
1. Remove the head and tail of the peas
2. In a large pan of salted boiling water, plunge the peas and boil for five minutes
3. Drain and set aside
4. Prepare the carrots, celery and fennel by cutting the vegetables into julienne... - 43.6701
Chinese Vegetable Medley
Chinese Vegetable Medley is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare main course meal recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dish for your coming parties! - 40.7354
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Stir in asparagus, carrots, onion, garlic, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook about 8 minutes or till asparagus is crisp-tender.
Add pea pods, cashews, and wine.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or till all... - 38.7906
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Vegetable Melange In Peanut Butter Sauce
1) In heavy skillet,saute the carrots, onion, celery, snap peas and bell pepper in oil for about 5 min; remove from the heat, cover the skillet and allow to stand.
2) In another pan, add the dried milk and peanut butter to the vegetable stock or... - 41.9961
Oriental Hot Pot
1. In 3-quart saucepan combine 3 cups water, the vinegar, soy sauce, broth mix, and gingerroot; cover and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low; add carrot and cook, uncovered, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add... - 28.0667