- » Pea Pilaf
Pea Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea pilaf recipes.
Peas And Rice Pilaf
Wash rice and soak for 30 minutes in water to cover.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Tie cardamom pods, peppercorns, and cloves in a cloth bag, and add.
Saute spices until butter begins to brown.
Add drained rice.
Stir and cook until rice is... - 46.4848
Saffron Pea Pilaf
Rinse the rice with cold water, then drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil and margarine in a large heavy-based pan that has a tight-fitting lid.
Add the almonds, walnuts, raisins and apricots and cook for about 5 minutes until the nuts are golden brown and... - 45.2655
Green Pea Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) After the oil gets heated, add 2 of the chopped onions, cinnamon sticks, ginger, chili powder, turmeric, and cumin seeds and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) Gradually, add 5 cups water and allow... - 44.0856
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0535
Chick Peas And Kasha Pilaf
In a small saucepan cover kasha with boiling salted water.
Cover saucepan and cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until kasha is tender.
Drain any excess liquid.
Set kasha aside.
In saucepan, heat liquid from chick peas.
Add broth mix and stir to... - 34.344
1. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine chicken broth, orzo and 1 cup water. Microwave, covered, on High 6-7 minutes (mixture will come to a boil). Reduce power to Medium-High; stir; cook 2 minutes; stir again. Cook 3-4 minutes longer, until orzo is almost... - 27.9833
Pea Pilaf Recipes By Category