- » Pea Peanut Salad
Pea Peanut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea peanut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea peanut salad recipes.
1 In a serving dish, combine the first 5 ingredients.
2 Gradually fold in the mayonnaise and pepper.
3 Sprinkle on the bacon.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill for several hours before serving.
5 Serve chilled. - 41.4942
You May Also Like!
Peas & Peanut Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together peas, cabbage, and onion.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, curry powder, pepper, mustard, and vinegar; blend well.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or... - 33.0748
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Snow Peas And Sprout Salad
1) Take a small bowl and mash garlic along with salt using the back of a spoon.
2) Add sherry, mustard and lemon juice. Stir in the oil and hot red pepper. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large of boiling salted water and cook snow peas in it for... - 44.7541
Combine egg, sugar, vinegar, cream and salt.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add peanut butter; mix.
Pour cooked mixture over peas, pickles, onion and hard cooked egg.
Toss lightly. - 34.8205
Orange-peanut Butter Salad
Cut slices from tops of oranges; cut off peel, spiral fashion.
Remove remaining white membrane.
Slice oranges 1/4 inch thick; reserve 6 orange slices.
Dice remaining orange slices coarsely.
Blend mayonnaise and peanut butter until smooth.
Combine diced... - 34.3427
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
1) To prepare the dressing : In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar and pepper and mix well.
Keep the dressing aside.
2) In boiling water,cook the peas briefly for 10 seconds and drain off the... - 48.0297
Oriental Cold Rice Salad
Steam fresh peas for 3 minutes, or defrost frozen peas. Drain and set aside.
Rinse fresh Chinese pea pods. Remove stems and strings along top and bottom, leaving pods whole. In a small skillet, stir-fry pea pods in peanut oil for a few minutes until... - 32.9756
Sesame Pork Salad
Combine rice, pork, snow peas, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and sesame seeds in large bowl.
Combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and oils in small jar with lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. - 27.8161
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Prepare Peanut Sauce; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheesecloth or paper towels.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into cubes; set aside.
If using onion, preheat a wok or medium skillet over medium-high heat; add... - 40.4327
Pea Peanut Salad Recipes By Category