- » Pea Patty
Pea Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea patty recipes.
Ragda Patties (potato Patties Dipped In Peas Curry)
Want a break from the regular meal and feel like eating something hot and chatpatta like the Mumbai style chaat that you get on the streets and fast food joints? Try this recipe of homemade Ragada pattice, one of the most popular treats from the family of... - 119.051
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Chick Pea Patties In Pita Pockets
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Bake the sesame seeds in a pie pan, uncovered, shaking often, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
In an electric blender or food processor, blend the chick peas, cumin, coriander, garlic, cayenne pepper, peanut... - 42.6785
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
1. Boil fresh green muttar (peas) in minimal water.
2. Grind to paste green chillies and jeera (cumin seeds).
3. Mix thoroughly boiled peas, salt, sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and half of chilly-jeera paste.
1. Peel the boiled... - 41.7232
Potato Carrot Patties
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins till they become soft.
2) Grate the carrots.
3) Once the potatoes are done, cool them slightly and then mash, leaving the skin on for nutrition. ... - 46.1592
Country Chicken Patties
This Country Chicken Patties is super yummy ! I would rather eat one of these Country Chicken Patties over regular chicken patties. Try this simple Country Chicken Patties recipe once and I feel sure you'll find them delicious as well as a dish that can be... - 37.1518
Shrimp In Patty Shells
This Shrimp in Patty Shells tastes incredible ! Try these seafood stuffed patties for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Shrimp in Patty Shells are welcome. - 30.2573
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 37.0023
Combine potatoes, onion, seasonings, peas and parsley in a large bowl. Add tofu and flour. Use a little additional flour, if necessary, so patties will hold their shape.
Form into 8 to 10 patties. Place on generously oiled baking sheets and bake at 375° F.... - 32.5296
Ground Lamb Patties With Vegetable Medley
? Place lamb, parsley, cayenne pepper, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; mix together until well combined. Shape into 4 patties.
? Heat half of oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add lamb patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning over 4... - 34.9827
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Shrimp In Patty Shells
1. Put butter, onion and garlic into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until onion is tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add soup, milk, cooked shrimp and peas; mix. Cover with waxed paper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes... - 30.7719
Pineapple Chicken In Patty Shells
Prepare patty shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add orange juice, brown sugar, pineapple, cinnamon and cornstarch.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
Add chicken and... - 37.0902
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix the potatoes, chicken, peas and carrots, scallions, egg, salt, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Shape into 8 patties, each about 5 inches in diameter, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in... - 39.8397
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Make into patties, 8 or 10.
Dip in slightlybeaten egg whites then into cracker crumbs.
Re rigerate for a few hours.
Fry in oil for 3 to 5 min.
Serve with sauce:
Melt margarine, add flour and salt.
Cook until blended and add milk... - 41.549
Papeta Na Pattis
Boil potatoes in jackets.
Peel, mash well and mix with flour.
Boil green peas.
Drain and mix with remaining ingredients except oil and potatoes.
Crush mixture roughly with a fork.
Wet your hands and take up a spoonful of potato mixture.
Flatten and put one... - 45.9597
Shrimp In Patty Shells
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion and garlic in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until the onion is soft, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the soup, milk, peas and cooked shrimp, cover with a waxed... - 32.9523
1. In bowl, put together eggs with bread crumbs, relish, onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add tuna and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into patties about 1 inch thick.
4. Raise shelf.
5.... - 45.556
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
Vegetable Bread Patties
When it turns golden, add vegetables and cook covered for 5-7 minutes till done.
Occasionally sprinkle water, to prevent the vegetables from burning.
Add finely chopped coriander, salt, red chilli powder and pepper.
Cook for 1/2 minute... - 43.416
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 45.4947
Potato Patties (aloo Ki Tikiya)
Two hours before dinner, boil the potatoes in their jackets.
While potatoes are boiling, drain split peas.
Then boil them in a 1-2-quart pot with 3 cups cold water and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and drain in a colander or strainer,... - 41.3007
Rice With Yellow Split Peas
Soak split peas in 1 1/2 cups cold water and leave for an hour, then drain.
Bring 3 cups of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, drain the split peas and put them in.
Boil rapidly for 6 to 7 minutes, and drain.
In a 4-quart... - 40.3181
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and mash when still hot.
2. Soak bread in water. Squeeze out moisture and mix with potatoes. Add salt and lime juice.
3. Shell the peas and crush them.
4. Grind green chillies and ginger.
5. Heat a little fat in a pan. Add chopped... - 44.4598
Chop the fish (raw) very small: season, add the yolk of egg and the white sauce, which should be thick (and about half as much as the quantity of chopped fish).
Mix all this into a paste, and fill with it some buttered individual molds.
Cook in a moderate... - 24.1494
Baked Chicken Patties
Roll out the pastry.
Using a saucer, cut 8 rounds about 5 in. diameter, and 8 rounds 1/2 in. larger.
Melt the butter, stir in flour.
Add stock and milk gradually.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Add onion and mushrooms and simmer for 3 min.
Add... - 45.4497
Shrimp Swiss Patty Shells
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and cornstarch.
Add mushrooms, paprika, and pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Add cheese to milk mixture.
Cook and stir till cheese melts; remove from the heat.
Stir... - 45.187
Baking Falafel Patties
Jill from Simple Daily Recipes says, "Skip the mess and fat calories of frying falafel. Baking falafel patties is so much simpler, with less mess and fewer calories." - 0
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 44.5727
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 41.8648
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 115.534
Creamy Shrimp And Peas
Rinse frozen shrimp under running cold water to remove ice crystals.
Heat shrimp, soup and peas to boiling.
Boil and stir 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese spread and sherry; cook, stirring until cheese is melted.
Serve in patty shells.
Molded Waldorf Salad adds... - 30.395
Split Pea Croquettes
Gradually drop split peas into boiling water, making certain water continues to boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes or until peas are tender.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain (reserving liquid) and place peas in blender or a sieve.
Puree and add... - 36.1743
Peas And Nut Rolls
Blend flour and milk in a saucepan.
Place the pan on medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is a big lump.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, add all the ingredients except salt, sugar and lemon juice.
Leave for 20 minutes... - 41.1826
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.3612
Ham Cups With Curried Peas
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, soft bread crumbs,onion,and mustard; add ground ham and mix well.
Shape ham mixture into two 4-inch patties; fit each into a 6-ounce custard cup to form a shell.
Cook, uncovered, in countertop microwave oven till meat shells... - 30.068
Soak chick peas in water to cover for 12 hours, then pass drained peas through a mincer or mix to a paste in a food processor. Soak bulgur in water to cover for 1 hour, if very coarse pass through mincer. Crush garlic with salt and combine all ingredients... - 31.5893
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 47.5544
Falafel is a reviving combination of chickpeas, tahini and lemon sauce. My husband fell so much in love with this Falafel that he ate it at a single go. Your husband will pretty much like it too! - 36.4523
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 33.0476
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
In a blender or food processor, combine the chick-peas, onions, parsley, egg white, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper.
Pulse blend or process until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Shape the mixture... - 45.9299
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 39.9327
Ragda Chat - Indian Chaat
Though “Chaat” is very popular Snack, I call this Ragda Chaat a ‘complete meal’. It has got enough protein, calories yet can be treated as healthy when you make it fresh right in your home kitchen using limited oil and fresh ingredients. So here you... - 0
1. Soak chickpeas and beans separately overnight, cook both separately in water until tender. (Using pressure cooker will save time in cooking chick peas) Drain, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan, saute onion until transparent, add... - 38.4047
Chatpati Aaloo - Matar Ki Chaat
This is a delicious spicy snack where Aaloo Tikki is served with peas and lots of chatpati chutneys. Aaloo – Matar ki Chaat is supposed to be served hot. - 0
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, egg substitute or egg whites, parsley, cumin, coriander, garlic, chili powder and oil until smooth.
Add the chick-peas and blend or process on low speed until smooth. (If necessary, stop and... - 42.1911
Microwaved Chicken A La King
Chicken A La King is a delicious main dish recipe. Chicken A La King is a old fashion poultry meat recipe, which is cherished by all across the world. - 41.3304
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 36.2577
Indian Aaloo Tikki
Want to treat your friends to a delicious Indian snack? Try this lip smacking Indian Aaloo Tikki recipe. This dish is easy to prepare and scores very high on taste. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 122.446
Chicken A La King With Mushrooms
This Chicken A La King is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish or otherwise, the Chicken A La King is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 47.1651
Cut shrimp in half.
Melt margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk gradually and cook until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Stir in peas and shrimp; heat. - 27.1342
Sizzling Rice Soup
Cook rice according to package directions; cool.
Divide rice into eight portions.
With hands, shape and press each portion into a 2-inch patty.
Thaw pea pods by running hot water over them; cut pea pods into 1-inch lengths.
In saucepan heat chicken broth to... - 37.1459
Wash and boil all the vegetables till little tender. Now take them in a bowl . Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, raisins,salt, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chilly powder and mix well.
Soak bread in little water and mix with the vegetable mixture.... - 16.569
Turkey A La King
In 3-quart saucepan melt shortening.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir in flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Blend in milk, water and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until... - 44.4325
S O S Platter
Cook the spaghetti.
Drain and return to the pan.
Shape the sausage meat into 4 patties, fry or grill until brown on both sides.
Heat the soup, add the Worcestershire sauce and seasoning and pour over the spaghetti.
Place in hot dish and top... - 31.8055
Egg Foo Yung Breakfast
In a large bowl, combine rice, onion, soy sauce, parsley, sugar, salt and ginger; mix well.
Stir in eggs and peas.
Carefully shape mixture into four patties.
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Brown patties on both sides, about 5 minutes... - 36.0023
Shape meat into thick flat patty, place in large casserole or Dutch oven.
Cook in Radarange, covered, 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while vegetables cook.
Cook onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery in 4 quart covered casserole 5 minutes; stir, cook 5 minutes... - 46.5811
Fettuccine With Vegetables And Basil
1. Cook the whole-wheat fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water following package directions. Drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the olive oil.
2. Divide the pasta among individual plates; top with the broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash and snow... - 31.2982
Creamy Ham Towers
Warm the baked patty shells at 325Â° for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blazer pan of chafing dish blend together soup and water; heat and stir over direct heat till boiling.
Stir in cubed ham, sliced olives, snipped parsley, and chopped pimiento; heat... - 32.8343
Bake patty shells according to package directions.
Combine soup and milk; heat.
Add shrimp and the frozen peas and heat, stirring, till just simmering.
Cook slowly, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the sherry and half the cheese. (Sprinkle remaining cheese in baked... - 34.528
Again this is the recipe for Gujarati cuisine lovers. This is a famous gujarati snack. It is a little similar to the dhokla. It Is easy to cook and can be made soon. This is a very basic and simple gujarati snack. You must try out the recipe and definitely... - 101.795
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine all the ingredients along with salt and water and mix well.
2. Bring to boil and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are cooked.
3. Remove off flame and drain well.
4. Toss gently with... - 36.8917
Creamy Chicken A La King
Melt butter, add flour and paprika.
Add chicken stock, cream, milk and Tabasco.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Add chicken, pimento, mushrooms and cooked peas.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Serve in patty shells or on hot toast... - 41.8693
Cheddar Cheese Chicken A La King
1. Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (30 to 45 seconds at HIGH).
2. Blend flour into melted butter. Add chicken broth and milk gradually, stirring until smooth. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 6 to 7 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 30.8273
Combine almonds and butter in small glass baking dish.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes, or until toasted, stirring twice.
Combine mushrooms, onions and butter in 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4... - 44.1917
Chicken A La King
Place chicken in a saucepan; add salt and water.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove chicken; set aside to cool, reserving liquid.
When chicken is cool, remove skin and bones; dice meat and set aside.
Add enough milk to reserved liquid to make 2 cups... - 45.6361
Pork And Fruit Skillet
The Pork And Fruit Skillet is a mouth watering pork dish which often takes the limelight of any spread. This filling dish packs in to it a set of unique and irresistible flavors. You just shouldnâ€™t miss the Pork And Fruit Skillet! - 35.078
Homemade Chicken A La King
This Chicken A La King is a delicious dish ! Try this cheesy spiced chicken with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken A La King are welcome. - 39.8678
Burgers With Cheesy Vegetables
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add potatoes, peas and mushrooms.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
Mix ground beef, onion, water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and... - 43.3796
Oscar's Planked Chopped Steak
Shape ground sirloin into 4 oval pat ties about 1 inch thick.
In skillet cook patties till rare, about 5 minutes per side.
Place each on a well buttered seasoned steak plank; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place fluffy potatoes in pastry bag; pipe onto plank... - 32.1268
Steam vegetable and puree in the blender.
Add to ground beef and mix lightly but well.
Form into patties and broil. - 23.2695
I usually like using the frozen masala burgers from Trader Joe's, but when I ran out of them, I thought I'd make them from scratch. They were really simple to make, and tasted fabulous, I think I'll stop buying the frozen kind now, coz Trader Joe's ain't got... - 39.7076
Planked Chopped Steak
Planked Chopped Steak is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Planked Chopped Steak. - 41.7499
Prepare Cucumber Sauce.
In small saucepan over high heat, heat V8 juice to boiling.
Stir in rice; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
In medium bowl, stir together cooked rice,... - 43.8977
Planked Chopped Steak
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the butter and eggs to potatoes; beat till fluffy.
Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1 inch... - 42.0703
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 106.672
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 99.6391
Baked Vegetable Soy Bean Croquettes
Blend all ingredients except nuts.
Shape into croquettes or patties.
Roll in ground nuts.
Arrange in oiled baking pan.
Bake at 400Â° F. for about 20 minutes, turning once to allow even browning. - 36.1157
Turkey A La King
1) In a large pan, add the vegetables, turkey and white sauce together, mix well.
2) Allow to simmer for about 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Serve immediately over toast or rice or in the patty shells. - 30.0539
Salmon Ln A Shell
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt, cheese, salmon, peas, olives and cooking sherry.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.0993
Pressure cook the Raw Bananas and Potato for up to three whistles.
Mash the Bananas while it is still hot.
Add Green peas. Add Dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, salt & chilli powder. Lastly add cornflour and mix well.
Make... - 37.2719
Pepper Chicken A La King
1 In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, melt butter in microwave oven (30 to 45 seconds at HIGH).
2 Blend flour into melted butter.
3 Add chicken broth and milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
4 Cook uncovered in the microwave oven for 6 to 7... - 45.4448
Potato Cutlets / Aloo Tikki / Indian Potato
If you love potatoes, do try this Indian Potato appetizer recipe - Aloo Tikki. Easy to make these potato cutlets are a popular Indian street food. Learn how to make Aloo tikki/ Potato cutlets/ Potato Patties by watching this video. - 0
Aloo Tikki By Tarla Dalal
One of the most popular street foods, aloo tikki is an evergreen one too, loved by several generations of Indians. Hot and crisp aloo tikkis are to be relished right off the tava, to warm your body and soul even on a cold, rainy day! here is how you can make... - 0
Cheese And Vegetable Ala Cube
1. Peel 2 potatoes and carrots and cut into small cubes.
2. Boil potatoes and carrots in salted water until almost tender.
3. Add peas to the boiling water and boil both together for another 4-5 minutes until tender.
4. Drain water and tip the... - 46.0796
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Baked Vegetable Cutlet
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. - 133.408
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 111.248
Falafel,I always thought were Indian snacks but a food buddy told me that Falafel are from Middle East.She tells me,Falafel are fried balls or patties.I remember my mom making Falafel all the time at home & she made Falafel quite an Indian way with lots of... - 48.2536
Microwaved Chicken A La King
Place butter in 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH, until butter is melted.
Stir in flour to make a smooth paste.
Add chicken broth and milk, beating with wire whip.
Microwave 6 to 7 minutes on '8', or until thick, stirring after 4 minutes and again... - 40.93
Fettuccine Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.... - 33.1189
Pea Patty Recipes By Category