- » Pea Olive Salad
Pea Olive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea olive salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea olive salad recipes.
Green Pea And Swiss Cheese Salad
Shell peas and place in a saucepan.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
Drain peas and refresh in cold water to set the color.
Put into a bowl and add the lemon or lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add the celery, cheese,... - 39.1747
Corn And Snap Peas Summer Salad
Corn can never taste better than a great appetizing raw corn salad. Check out this amazing video to make an appealing summer salad. This salad would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious and mind blowing. Take a look at this impressive video and have a... - 115.405
Green Peas With Celery And Olives
Place celery and oil in a skillet; cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add peas; cover and continue cooking at same temperature 5 to 6 minutes longer.
Stir in olives, salt, and pepper. - 29.005
Green Peas With Celery And Ripe Olives
Set controls of electric frying pan at low temperature (225°).
Cover and cook celery in oil for 10 minutes; shake occasionally.
Add peas; cover and continue cooking at same temperature for 5 or- 6 minutes longer, shake several times.
Stir in olives, salt,... - 28.915
Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. In a salad bowl mix onions, oregano, pepper, olive oil, eggs, celery and peas.
3. Toss well.
4. Serve delicious Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano warm. - 40.1684
This flavorful Ceci Salad gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Ceci Salad for you to try; enjoy! - 31.3281
Marinated Vegetable Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to develop flavors. - 30.2773
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
The summer is just in and you want to have a nice selection of a salad! This salad will set the mood for the summer season! Watch the video to see how to make this black eyed pea salad! - 97.2968
Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook the black-eyed peas in fresh water until tender but firm, about 45 minutes.
Combine all ingredients, chill, and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours before serving. - 30.3736
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
1) In a small bowl, to combine lemon and orange juice, cumin, oil, salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, place peas, onion, garlic, parsley, hot peppers and tomatoes. Combine all together.
3) Pour the dressing over the... - 46.9219
Turkey Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. In large mixing bowl combine turkey-ham, peas, onion, celery, carrot, tomato, and parsley.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over turkey-ham mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.... - 36.3128
Chick Pea Salad
1. If dried peas are used, soak overnight in cold water to cover. Drain and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until tender. Cool, cover, and refrigerate.
2. When ready to assemble the salad, drain, rinse the peas with... - 37.2518
Tomato And Snow Pea Salad
String the snow peas, if necessary.
Blanch them in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, then pour them into a large colander and refresh under a cold tap.
Drain very well.
Dry the snow peas very thoroughly on clean dishtowels.
If the snow peas are large, cut... - 43.6507
Wilted Greens And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt.
Combine spinach, escarole, and red pepper strips in a large bowl; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ham, and saute over medium heat until browned.
Add ham to... - 42.9602
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
Congealed Green Pea Salad
"Dissolve gelatin in 1 3/4 cup hot water; chill until partially set.
Add remaining ingredients; pour into mold.
Chill until set.
Serve on lettuce with mayonnaise." - 27.7101
Chick Pea Salad
Place chick peas, beans, cauliflower, parsley and yellow pepper in large salad bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, whisking until well incorporated.
Pour dressing over salad. - 32.1881
Arroz Con Pollo With Olives
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are tender; stir... - 38.7965
Black Eyed Pea Salad
This Black Eyed Pea Salad tastes incredible ! Try this delicious black eye pea and green peas platter with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! A perfect accompaniment to meat or pasta dishes, you're simply going to love this Black Eyed... - 42.0849
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.6
Potato Ham And Olive Salad
1.Boil the potatoes until soft.
2.Remove the peel and cut them in 8 pieces each.
3.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them well.
4.Put the leaves in bowl containing ice cold water for half an hour.
5.Once done, drain and wipe using a kitchen... - 39.3635
Potato And Chick Pea Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat, then add the potatoes.
When the water returns to a boil, cook the potatoes for 6 to 7 minutes or until they are fork-tender.
Add the white part of the green onions... - 37.9017
Macaroni Salad With Basil Tomatoes And Chick Peas
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse undercold runningwaterto stop the cooking, and drain again, then transfer to a large bowl.
Add the chick peas, tomatoes, green onions, basil, lemonjuice, and pepperand toss... - 36.3004
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 36.076
Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add peas and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until peas are tender; drain. Discard bay leaf. Combine peas, Orange-Baked Ham, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
2. Combine... - 35.1959
Tuna And Chick Pea Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, combine the chick peas, onion, celery, garlic, and dillweed, and the parsley if used. Add the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to blend.
2. Break the tuna into chunks and add it to the salad along with the tomatoes if used.... - 35.481
Tuna And Chickpea Salad
Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the chickpeas, tuna, celery, tomatoes, radishes, and onion, and toss well to mix.
Arrange the lettuce in a large shallow bowl and mound the tuna mixture on top. - 31.2345
Black-eyed Pea Salad
Cook black-eyed peas according to package directions, drain.
Combine peas and green pepper, onion, olives, and pimiento in a medium bowl.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over vegetable mixture,... - 35.8174
Chick Pea And Spinach Salad
Soak chick-peas in cold water overnight.
Put in large saucepan and add about 4 cups fresh water.
Bring to a boil; cover, simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours, or until peas are tender but not mushy.
Let peas cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
Wash... - 40.6161
Chick Pea And Tomato Salad
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Cover and marinate at room temperature at least 1 hour.
Toss well again and serve. - 37.3165
Chick Pea Salad
In a large bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, black pepper and garlic; mix well.
Drain chick peas.
Add to bowl with tomatoes and green pepper.
Toss gently. - 31.9896
Shrimp Pea Salad
1) In a bowl mix together peas, shrimp, and olives.
2) In a screw-top jar mix thoroughly oil, vinegar, salt, dill-weed, and pepper.
3) Shake the mixture to mix.
4) Pour dressing on the bowl over shrimp.
5) Cover and freeze for several hours.
6) Drain... - 46.4389
Cheddar Pea Salad
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients, mixing well.
2 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
3 Chill for about 1 hour.
4 Serve chilled. - 35.4245
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad
Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad has a fine taste. The lime juice gives the Tuna Black Eyed Pea And Radish Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 39.0831
Black Eyed Pea And Rice Salad
1. Take a bowl and add rice, peas, and combine them well by stirring. Stir in celery, onions, pimiento and parsley and mix them well.
2. Stir in Olive oil, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, orange peel and Tabasco sauce and mix well.
3.... - 38.8044
Rice And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Mix all ingredients together, adding just enough oil to coat all lightly.
Serve warm or at room temperature as a main dish salad.
Good mounded in hollowed-out tomatoes. - 36.9268
Green Bean And Chick Pea Salad
1) Rinse the chick peas and green beans, drain and toss them together.
2) In a jar, add the olive oil, wine vineger, salt, cumin and green onion, then shake to mix well.
3) Pour over the beans and chick peas, toss well and refrigerate... - 38.771
Chick Pea Salad With Cumin
1. In a bowl add all salad ingredients and combine them together.
2. Microwave the cumin seeds for about half a minute or dry roast them in frying pan for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Combine the roasted seeds with rest of the dressing... - 44.6049
Chicken Salad With Peas And Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor process until smooth.
Combine parsley mixture, chicken, celery, and peas in a large bowl, tossing well.
Sprinkle each serving with toasted almonds. - 36.1721
Lemony Spring Peas & Pasta Salad
Nothing wakes up a winter palate like fresh green vegetables and zesty lemon. And, with Spring just around the corner, this bright tasting pasta salad is a perfect way to usher in the new season. - 128.822
Chick Pea And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomato, and scallions. Mix gently and keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
3) Using a wire whisk, beat until the mixture is blended... - 45.4114
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Black Eyed Peas Salad And Collard Greens Dip
Preparing for the New Year? Why not cook something which will start the New Year with a big bang? Try making Black eyed peas salad and Collard greens dip. Black eyed peas are especially cooked in the New Year’s to bring good luck and collard green dip is a... - 125.695
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Good Luck Peas
1) In a large bowl, combine together the peas, carrots, kale, and leeks.
2) In a cup, mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, basil, sage, and mustard.
3) Pour vinegar mixture over the vegetables.
4) Toss well to combine.
5) In the salad... - 44.3766
In a bowl toss together the peas, the scallion, the radish, the tarragon, the oil, the vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste until the salad is combined well. - 23.2057
Garlic Shrimp & Chic Pea Salad With A Lemon Twist
A Tangy and Zesty dish that will impress all that dine in your home! Easy and fast cooking is my specialty, and this dish boasts shrimp, chick peas, rice and lemons!!!! Hey stop drooling on your keyboard! - 37.681
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Snow Peas And Sprout Salad
1) Take a small bowl and mash garlic along with salt using the back of a spoon.
2) Add sherry, mustard and lemon juice. Stir in the oil and hot red pepper. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large of boiling salted water and cook snow peas in it for... - 44.7541
Black Eyed Pea And Corn Salad
Follow package instructions to cook black-eyed peas in 1/4 cup chicken stock; cool.
Combine all ingredients.
Allow to marinate at least one hour. - 33.8591
Healthy Black Eyed Pea Salad
This is India's answer to the world for a salad recipe - Black Eyed Pea Salad! It is healthy and comes packed with a host of surprisingly good flavors. This tangy salad will be a good distraction from the gooey salads that you are probably used too. Enjoy... - 114.354
Cheddar Pea Salad
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover salad, and chill at least 1 hour. - 21.2935
Mexican Chick Pea Salad
Mix first 7 ingredients.
Add oil and vinegar and toss lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve on greens. - 37.6193
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
Snow Pea And Green Bean Salad
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the green beans for 4 minutes, add the snow peas, and cook the vegetables for 30 seconds.
Drain the vegetables, transfer them... - 23.1176
Snow Peas And Baby Corn Salad
1) In boiling salted water, blanch snow peas for 1 minute and seperately boil baby corn for 1-2 minutes.
2) Refresh and drain both thoroughly.
3) Dry snow peas and baby corns with a kitchen towel.
4) In a salad bowl, mix snow peas and... - 47.3626
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 35.9832
Snow Peas And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the whole peppers.
2) Using slicing blade of food processor, cut the peppers into strips.
3) Drain excess moisture.
4) wash the raw snow peas, trim them and cut them into half.
5) In salad bowl, beat oil with vinegar and... - 39.5754
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad With Peas And Scallions
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and black pepper.
Add the oil in a thin stream while continuing to whisk.
Blanch the peas for 30 seconds in a pot of boiling water.
Drain and rinse the peas with cold water to stop cooking.
Cook the pasta... - 43.7473
Waldorf Salad With Peas
Peel, core and dice the apples and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Wash and shred the lettuce and combine with the apples, peas, celery and walnuts in a salad bowl.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard and pepper and pour over the salad.
Toss... - 37.6495
Tortellini And Green Pea Salad
Boil either fresh or dried tortellini until barely tender.
Strain from the water and throw into the kettle a package or two of frozen peas.
Cook for only a minute and drain.
Mix with the pasta and the dressing.
Add parsley and cheese.
Chill well before... - 41.3852
Chickpea & Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add red, green and yellow capsicums (peppers), garlic and spring onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until capsicums (peppers) are soft. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2.... - 35.8869
Marinated Garbanzo Salad
In bowl combine chick-peas, onion, and green pepper.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pour dressing over chick-pea mixture and toss gently to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. - 27.6318
Salmon Garbanzo Salad
In salad bowl combine salmon, broccoli, chick-peas, and scallion.
In jar that has a tight-fitting cover or a small bowl combine remaining ingredients; cover and shake well or stir to thoroughly combine.
Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. - 28.685
Russian salad is a famous and loved by many. I rate Russian salad a prefect easy to cook and a picnic recipe. The potatoes, carrots, turnips with lemon juice make Russian salad a filling and mouth watering recipe. - 43.4633
Salad Dressing With Chick Peas
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except vegetables; puree until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl and surround with assorted vegetables. (Or, add 1/4 cup water and use as a salad dressing.) - 28.6915
Spanish Potato & Pea Salad
Combine 2 cups cooked diced potatoes with 1/2 cup cooked peas, 1 tspn, grated onion.
1 tblspn, chopped pimento, 1 tblspn, olive oil, 2 tblspn, soy mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings. - 15.2055
Black Eyed Pea And Lentil Salad
1. Place the peas and lentils in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until the peas and lentils are tender,... - 34.7206
Rice Salad With Peas And Tomatoes
1. Cook rice according to package directions. As soon as rice is cooked, transfer to a large bowl and let cool, tossing occasionally.
2. Remove stem ends from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes crosswise in half and squeeze gently to extract seeds and juice. Cut tomatoes... - 31.7786
Composed Salad Of Sausage And Orzo With Fresh Peas And Mixed Greens
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small baking sheet, scatter the pine nuts to toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3) Use a large saucepan of salted water to place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4) Add the... - 46.6819
Rice, Green Pea, And Red Pepper Salad
1. Pour the water into a heavy 2- or 3-quart saucepan, add the salt, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to moderate, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Put the celery, sweet pepper, green onions, and parsley into a... - 39.2749
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.8809
Warm Salad Of Asparagus, Field Mushrooms And Peas
Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, reserving the cooking water, and set aside.
Add the peas to the asparagus cooking water and cook for 2 minutes, drain, then set aside.
Prepare your barbecue, grill or griddle pan.
Combine the olive oil... - 45.5071
Couscous Salad With Sugar Snap Peas And Portobello Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, combine stock, half the shallots, 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the lemon juice and black pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and half the cilantro. Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
2.... - 28.3413
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 40.9608
Wasabi Pea Pistachio Crusted Ahi With A Watermelon Salad
1.Heat a pan and pour the coconut milk in it.
2.Add the cooked black rice and simmer it for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3.Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and set aside.
4.In a pan, add the mushrooms.
5.Add the arugula and the... - 110.15
Healthy Chickpeas Salad
1. Fry the onions with the thyme in the oil until pale golden.
2. Add the red peppers and cook for 5 minutes, then add the chick peas and raisins and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, stirring gently.
3. Add salt and pepper then transfer to a serving dish. Pour... - 26.7732
Pea, Artichoke Heart And Cheddar
1. Whisk the dressing together.
2. In a salad bowl add peas, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Pour on the dressing. Toss to coat the chickpeas well.
4. Marinate salad for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Serve... - 46.1939
Yellow Split Pea Dip With Raw Vegetables
Drain the soaked split peas and put into a saucepan with fresh cold water.
Add the bicarbonate of soda -no more than 1/16th of a teaspoon - and bring to the boil.
Drain and rinse them.
Cover again with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add the onion and 4... - 46.2418
Pea And Parmesan Fritters
1. In a pan combine 3 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over a high flame, then tip in the peas.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes until just tender and drain.
4. In a large bowl... - 49.8138
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 43.359
Midsummer's Night Split Peas And Pasta
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring split peas in water to a boil over high heat.
3. Lowering the heat to medium-low, simmer for 20... - 45.248
1. Place the dried chickpeas in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Set aside to soak overnight.
2. Drain the chickpeas, return them to the saucepan, cover again with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the... - 36.774
IF USING dried chickpeas, place in medium pan.
Cover with water and oil.
Bring to the boil, partially cover and cook on medium heat 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
(Chickpeas will cook in about 30 minutes in a pressure cooker.)
1.Pour chickpeas into... - 45.3644
Crispy And Crunchy Salad With Herb And Walnut Dressing
1) In a bowl, add all the salad ingredients and toss well.
2) In a jar, add all the dressing ingredients and shake well to mix.
3) Allow to stand at minimum 45 minutes, then combine with the salad.
4) Serve in a nice plate. - 42.6707
Green Peas Garnis
Cook peas as package labels direct; drain. Add remaining ingredients; refrigerate.
At serving time:
Add 1 tablespoon liquid drained from cocktail onions; toss well. - 28.357
Rice And Vegetable Salad
Transfer rice to a mixing bowl and pour 1 1/2 cups vinaigrette into rice.
Cool to room temperature.
Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly.
Taste, correct seasoning, and add additional vinaigrette if you like. - 33.8028
Parsleyed Chickpea Salad
In salad bowl, combine chick-peas, parsley, red pepper (if using), onion, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste; toss well. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Taste and adjust seasoning; add more lemon juice if desired.... - 27.3363
Chickpeas Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onion and green pepper to skillet and saute until onion is translucent; stir in cabbage and cook... - 40.6203
1) Drain the peas and rinse thoroughly in cold running water. Strain water.
2) In a salad bowl, put in peas.
3) Add chopped celery to the peas, along with other ingredients.
4) Toss all together with your hands.
5) To be more... - 43.1079
Marinated Chick Peas
Toss all ingredients together.
Prepare a day or two ahead of time and refrigerate, covered.
Remove 1 hour - 25.5216
Drop snow peas into boiling water, boil 1 minute, and remove with a slotted spoon.
Place broccoli in boiling water; boil 1 minute, and drain.
Combine peas, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and let... - 37.6388
Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl, toss well.
Refrigerate and allow to chill thoroughly before serving. - 27.9737
Terrific Tex Mex Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips, tossing well to coat with dressing.
Transfer to large serving tray; surround with corn chips. - 27.9973