- » Pea Fritter
Pea Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea fritter recipes.
Split Pea Fritters
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine peas, water, onion, carrot, and broth mix and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are soft, about 30 minutes; let cool.
In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 40.6973
Yellow Split Pea Fritters
Baya Kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon, eaten as a snack throughout the day. This recipe is my sister’s version and works particularly well as a starter, simply served with a dip or my personal favourite, eaten like falafel,... - 39.0109
Split Pea Fritters
1. Drain the peas and place in a pan with the vegetables, herbs and water. Boil for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer for about 40 minutes, until the peas are tender.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor, add the flour and work until smooth. If the... - 34.6123
"Soak peas in water overnight; drain.
Puree peas in blender container, snail amount at a time, with garlic red pepper, salt and enough water to make thick paste.
Beat, adding water gradually, until of batter con- sistency.
Drop by leaping teaspoonfuls into... - 27.1337
You May Also Like!
Chick Pea Fritters
1. Put water and salt in a medium saucepan. With a wire whisk, slowly add chick-pea flour in a thin stream, whisking quickly to prevent lumps from forming. Turn on heat to medium. Add parsley and pepper. Continue to cook, whisking, until mixture boils. Reduce... - 26.2323
Chick Pea Fritters
Mash chick-peas with masher.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls.
Press ham cube in center of each ball.
Completely cover ham with dough.
Heat oil to 375°F.
Deep-fat-fry balls until golden brown. - 34.5445
Pea And Parmesan Fritters
1. In a pan combine 3 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over a high flame, then tip in the peas.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes until just tender and drain.
4. In a large bowl... - 49.8138
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Corned Beef Fritters
A great way to use up a can of corned beef, these fritters taste delicious with eggs for breakfast, instead of hash. Not exactly very healthy, but if you are not calorie conscious and like some meat for breakfast, try them. - 94.7396
Shred the chillies and onion and chop the spinach leaves.
Mix all the ingredients into a stiff batter with cold water.
Drop a teaspoonful at a time into very hot oil, and fry until golden brown, then drain.
This recipe can include thyme, ground cloves,... - 38.3626
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 45.2565
1. In a basin, add flour and mix with seasoning. Dig a well in the centre of the flour.
2. Add egg and milk in the centre. Use a wooden spoon and slowly stir the mixture, drawing in from the edge of the basin. Stir thoroughly to get a thick creamy... - 36.2431
A simple to make Piajo (Yellow split pea fritters) recipe.
Baya kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon eaten day. This is recipe is my sister's version and works particulary well as a starter, simply served with a dip - 12.9015
Chicken Fritters Grand'mere
Sift the flour, salt, herbs, and baking powder together.
Beat the egg yolks until creamy then beat in the milk and sherry.
Slowly beat the flour into the liquid.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and fold into the batter.
Fold in the chicken and... - 43.8513
Pea Fritter Recipes By Category