- » Pea Flour
Pea Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea flour recipes.
Chickpea Flour Cake
Looking for a gluten-free side to go with your main, here is a simple and easy recipe. Check out KC showing how to make Gluten Free Cinque Cinque or Chickpea Flour Cake made using chickpea flour and a few common seasonings. Good as a side with chickens or as... - 105.541
Peas French Style
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
Add the onions and parboil them for 5 minutes.
Add the peas, 1 tablespoon of butter, and a pinch of sugar.
Cover with the lettuce and cook, covered, over low heat until the peas are tender, about 15 minutes.
While the peas... - 32.9973
Brown Rice Flour Bread
Stir gelatin into cold water.
Add lecithin (it will not completely dissolve).
Measure dry ingredients.
Beat eggs until thick.
Add oil and honey.
Heat gelatin just enough to dissolve it.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in dry ingredients.
(If you are using... - 42.902
Quick Peas And Scallion
Cook peas, covered, for 10 min in the boiling water to which 1 1/2 teasp of the salt have been added.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Meanwhile clean and remove roots and most of the green stems from scallions, then cut in 1" lengthwise pieces, and saute in the... - 29.6129
Pie Crust Using Pillsbury's Best Flour
Combine flour and corn meal.
Cut in bacon drippings until mixture is the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, stirring with fork until dough holds together.
Form into a ball.
Flatten to 1/2 inch; smooth edge.
Roll out on floured surface to a... - 26.0092
Wheat Flour And Semolina Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Put oil, salt, wheat flour and semolina with water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for half an hour.
Knead the dough again with a little dry... - 46.7582
Homemade Khaman, Dhokla, Handvo, Idli Flour Mix
If you're planning to make idlis or dhoklas then you will need to prepare the mix for making the batter. Chef bhavna shows us how to make 3 types of mixes and if you keep it in air tight container it can last up to 10 months. This is a very handy recipe and... - 104.856
Put 2 tablespoons bacon drippings into a skillet.
Blend in a mixture of flour, seasoned salt, and basil.
Heat until bubbly.
Add mushroom liquid and cream gradually, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
Stir in onion.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Mix mushrooms,... - 33.8056
Green Peas Balls
1. Steam the peas in a pressure cooker for 3-5 minutes.
2. Make a fine paste of ginger and garlic.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste, salt, finely cut green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander leaves to the peas.
4. Slightly mash the mix.
5. Now add the corn flour... - 32.8549
Creamed Sweet Peas
In a medium saucepan, combine flour, sugar and milk; mix well.
Add peas and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10-12 minutes or until peas are heated through and sauce has thickened. - 18.0342
Green Peas Bonne Femme
1) Into a saucepan, put 2 ounces of butter.
2) Add the lettuce, salt, onion, sugar, herbs and peas. Mix well and then add the water.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the pan and cook for about 25 minutes or till the peas are just tender.
4) Remove... - 45.0115
Indian Pea Soup
Starting dinner with this Indian Pea Soup is a delightful experience ! Gulp down delicious spoonfuls of this green peas soup in cream with silvered almonds slowly relishing each and every spoon ! Your suggestions about this Inidan Pea Soup are welcome ! - 37.711
Peas And Scallion
1) Shell the peas and wash them.
2) Take a pan and cover the peas with boiling saline water.
3) Decrease the heat and cook for 8-12 minutes with the lid on until peas turn tender.
4) Drain out the water, keeping ¾ cup of the liquid.
5) Take a skillet... - 39.5208
Creamed peas are a simple side dish that can be served with fish or grilled vegetables. Cooked in a microwave with flour, butter and milk, along with salt and pepper, the creamed peas are good to go. - 30.5648
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 95.4518
Pureed Green Peas
1. Rub well-drained peas through a sieve or puree in a food mill. Add the sugar.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Add the pea puree and sweet cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3.... - 33.6258
One Step Creamed Peas
Pour milk over peas; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture comes to boiling; boil 1 minute. - 30.205
Easy French Peas
Put butter in saucepan with onions, lettuce, salt, sugar and parsley.
Mix in peas.
Add water, firing to a boil.
Cook rapidly for about 15 minutes, until peas are done.
Most of the water should be absorbed.
Remove pan from... - 45.3085
Pea And Curry Soup
Put butter, flour and chicken stock into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until smooth.
Empty into saucepan.
Put remaining ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Pour into saucepan and mix well with chicken... - 31.9074
Turnips And Peas Au Gratin
Peel turnips if necessary and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cook in salted water until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Using the same saucepan, cook peas in turnip liquid until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Butter a casserole and add turnips and peas.
Preheat... - 40.1254
Microwave Creamed Peas
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add flour, coffee mate or cream, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Add peas. Toss it well.
4. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Remember to stir every 2... - 34.162
Peas A La Bonne Femme
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add onions and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Push onions to one side of skillet and add bacon. Sauté it for 2-3 minutes until crisp
4. Add flour and sauté with onions... - 43.1711
Cream Of Pea Soup
Cook peas in 2 quarts salted water until crisp-tender; blend in cream and milk.
Combine eggs, flour, bak- ing powder and salt to taste.
Rub mixture through hands, letting mixture fall into boiling soup in flakes.
Simmer slowly for 20 minutes, stirring... - 28.2759
Gourmet Peas Bonne Femme
Shred lettuce finely, shell peas.
Melt butter in saucepan, add sliced chives and chopped bacon, shake over heat for a few minutes.
Stir in flour, cook 2 to 3 minutes, then add lettuce.
Pour on stock, bring mixture to boil, add peas, bouquet garni, salt and... - 29.7967
Cream Of Peas Soup
1. Shell peas, grate carrots, turnip and onion.
2. Cook vegetables in cold stock. Add mint.
3. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. When vegetables are tender, sieve to make a vegetable puree.
5. Mix sauce with vegetable puree. Add... - 41.7473
Creamed Peas And New Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes; cut any large potatoes in half.
If desired, remove a narrow strip of peel from around the center of each potato.
In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes.
Stir in the peas and onion and cook... - 37.3011
Chick Pea Soup
1) Drain the overnight soaked chick peas and keep aside.
2) Break the noodles into 2.5cm/1 inch long pieces and cook in salted water. ... - 45.7277
Scalloped Turnips And Peas
Place turnips and peas in 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter in saucepan; add flour, stirring until well blended.
Add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over vegetable mixture.
Sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
Bake... - 34.589
Green Pea Pankis
Green pea pankis are pancake like preparation made with rice and lentil flour along with green peas. Flavored with cumin and coriander and moistened with curd, the green pea pankis are coked on a griddle between banana leaves and best served hot with green... - 45.0688
Chick Pea Fritters
1. Put water and salt in a medium saucepan. With a wire whisk, slowly add chick-pea flour in a thin stream, whisking quickly to prevent lumps from forming. Turn on heat to medium. Add parsley and pepper. Continue to cook, whisking, until mixture boils. Reduce... - 24.653
In 1 qt glass casserole melt butter (high) 30-45 seconds.
Blend with flour, cream substitute, salt and pepper.
Add undrained peas.
Microwave (high) 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until hot and slightly thickened. - 20.3955
Green Peas, Northern Mexico Style
1) In a non-stick pan or dutch oven, melt the butter and saute carrot, potato, onion, lettuce, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the peas and cook for 5... - 40.9237
Creamy Potatoes And Peas
Boil potatoes in a saucepan in salted water until they're almost cooked through; drain.
Melt butter in the same saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in flour to a make a roux.
Gradually add milk, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Bring sauce to a boil.
Return... - 38.0772
Green Peas, French Style
1) Take a pan and add 1/4 cup butter.
2) Melt the butter and add lettuce.
3) Cover the lettuce with layers of peas and then add parsley, salt, sugar and nutmeg.
4) Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
5) Combine the flour and 1... - 41.7933
Best Split Pea Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and place ham in it.
2) Cover it with water and then mix in seasonings, onion, celery, carrot and peas.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High.
4) Take off ham shank from casserole and chop meat into small... - 44.0993
Fresh Peas French Style
1. In a saucepan combine the peas, onions, lettuce, parsley, salt, sugar and two tablespoons of the butter. Mix together and add the water.
2. Cover closely and cook over medium heat until all but a little of the moisture evaporates, about thirty minutes.
3.... - 35.3553
Swiss Creamed Peas
In a saucepan cook peas according to package directions.
Meanwhile in a medium saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in the flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add cream and lemon peel.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese;... - 36.9107
Split Pea Soup
Split Pea Soup is another tasty soup that you can add to your favorite soup's list. I enjoy all the ingredients in this Spilt Pea Soup. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! - 38.0088
Pea Flour Recipes By Category