- » Pea Egg Potato
Pea Egg Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea egg potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea egg potato recipes.
Poached Eggs With Peas And Potatoes
1 Put the potatoes into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7'/2 cup) mixing bowl. Add the milk and salt.
2 Cover with plastic wrap and pierce. Microwave on full power for 7-9 minutes, stirring once, if necessary.
3 Stir the potatoes and leave to stand, covered.
4 Put 1... - 36.3715
Potato Egg Curry / Indian Potato Egg / Indian Curry
How to make Potatoes and egg curry with soya chunks, peas and Indian spices. Really yummy curry dish made by frying cumin seeds, onions, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies with Indian spices, tomato paste, potatoes, peas and hard boiled eggs. - 0
Potatoes And Peas In Cream
1) In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Cook peas and drain them.
4) Season peas with butter or margarine and keep them hot.
5) Prepare white sauce mix by... - 39.8096
Egg And Potato Casserole
Arrange the sliced potatoes, eggs, and the peas, from which the liquor has been drained and reserved, in alternate layers in a greased or oiled 2-qt casserole.
Simmer the onion until tender in 2 tablesp of the butter in the top of a double boiler over direct... - 37.026
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 46.8774
Baked Souffle Potatoes
Baked Souffle Potatoes is served as savory dish. If you like potatoes, peas with cream and eggs then you should try this Baked Souffle Potatoes recipe. - 26.4406
Pilchard And Egg Supper
Drain the pilchards, reserving the juice.
Arrange the pilchards in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Cut the egg into quarters and place in the dish.
Scatter the celery and peas over the top.
Make the pilchard juice up to 150 ml (1/4 pint) with the milk.
Melt the... - 40.8831
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 34.4923
Minted Pea And Feta Cakes
1. Blanch potatoes in their skins for 6-8 mins until slightly softened. Drain. When cool, peel and coarsely grate into a bowl.
2. Add the feta, peas, mint, eggs and seasoning, then thoroughly stir to combine.
3. Heat a little oil in a pan. Add... - 32.2336
Perfect Tuna has a great taste. Perfect Tuna gets its taste from seafood mixed with eggs and topped with potato chips. Perfect Tuna is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 29.2591
Potato Doughnuts With Ham
Boil the potatoes in their jackets, then peel and grate them.
Mix in two eggs, chopped ham and salt.
When the mixture is quite cold, put on a board sprinkled with flour, roll out to the thickness of a finger breadth, stamp into doughnuts, roll in egg and... - 27.7372
Salmon Croquettes With Creamed Pea Sauce
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For croquettes, wash and peel potatoes; cut into quarters. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and mash. Measure 1... - 35.1948
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to... - 37.4648
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
1. Grate potatoes.
2. Add lemon juice and spices and mix well.
3. Press into a strainer to form baskets and fry in hot oil to a golden colour.
4. Loosen edges with a fork to remove from strainer. Can be used to hold desired filling such as sauted mushrooms,... - 24.4854
Vegetable And Egg Au Gratin
1. Prepare a white sauce with half the butter, flour and three-fourths of the milk.
2. Stew vegetables in remaining butter. Add remaining milk and bouquet garni.
3. Simmer till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Strain essence into the white sauce, then season... - 48.2208
Halibut With Lemon Egg Sauce
1) Use a saucepan, to heat oil.
2) Add onions to sauté until just colored.
3) Place the halibut steaks and season them.
4) Add water to just cover the fish. Cover the pan with a lid and bring slowly to the boil.
5) Reduce the heat and poach the... - 44.0673
How To Make Egg Curry Indian Style
How to make Indian Egg Curry at home. Eggs in delicious curry sauce with Peas, Potatoes and Indian spices, Recipe for delicious egg curry. - 0
Egg And Vegetable Stew
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Slice onion and saute in melted fat.
3. Add all the vegetables and a quarter of the potatoes thinly sliced.
4. Add seasoning and water and let it cook.
5. When' half cooked add remaining potatoes and halved hard-boiled eggs.
6. Cook... - 44.3104
1. Hard-boil, cool and shell eggs. Cut into halves. Peel and quarter potatoes; peel and slice onions.
2. Heat oil. Brown eggs and onions separately. Remove. Add potatoes and peas to oil and then the coriander, pepper, cumin, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and... - 39.3319
Egg And Vegetable Savory
1. Cook potatoes, carrots, onions and peas separately.
2. Dice cooked potatoes, carrots, onions and fresh tomatoes. Stir in the peas and butter.
3. Beat the eggs with the seasoning. Stir into the cheese sauce.
4. Add prepared vegetables to sauce.
5. Turn into... - 38.8289
Tomato Egg Nests
Tomato Egg Nests has a Matchless taste.The Carrots and Cheese gives the Tomato Egg Nests Luxurious taste. - 33.879
Curried Potato Croquettes
In a medium size saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes, put them into a large bowl, and mash until smooth.
In a medium-size saucepan,... - 42.2404
Veggie Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
Cool for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
Peel and dice potatoes into a large bowl.
Add salad dressing; gently toss... - 42.3293
Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. In a salad bowl mix onions, oregano, pepper, olive oil, eggs, celery and peas.
3. Toss well.
4. Serve delicious Potato Salad With Olive Oil And Oregano warm. - 40.1684
Anda, Aalu, Matar
1)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry the eggs until deep golden. Drain and keep aside.
2)In the same pan, fry onion and garlic on a moderate heat until golden.
3)Add the cloves, bay leaves and cinnamon and sauté for a few times.
4)Now, mix the next... - 48.6467
Beef Potato Pinwheels
Beef Potato Pinwheels is a well loved beef preparation in my family. As weekends nears everyone's longing for the rich Beef Potato Pinwheels also increases. Try the Beef Potato Pinwheels for yourself! - 42.3395
Corned Beef And Potato Flan
1) Roll out the pastry.
2) Line a 7 inch (18 cm) flan ring with the pastry.
3) Chop the corned beef and combine with the potatoes and peas.
4) In a pan, melt the butter.
5) To the pan, add the flour and allow to cook without browning.
6)... - 44.1429
Kipper And Egg Mash
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)Butter fish and cover in foil.
3)Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4)In a mixing bowl, mix peas and chopped egg.
5)Once fish is cooked, pour juice from fish over eggs and peas.
6)In a bowl, remove... - 42.0957
Easy Cheesy Eggs
Beat eggs well till frothy, add in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the cheese and milk.
In a greased pan, arrange layers of onions and tomatoes.
Spread peas on top.
Pour custard all over.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) till... - 43.0796
Filled Potato Baskets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Defrost potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Crumble to separate shreds.
3) Take a medium bowl, and beat egg with salt. Fold in potatoes and blend well.
4) Butter six (6-ounce) custard cups and put... - 41.5991
Peel and finely chop onion.
Heat oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add onion and bacon and cook till golden.
Add tomatoes, mashing them into the onion/bacon mixture till well combined.
Peel potatoes and cut into small dice.
Wash, seed and... - 43.0436
Egg Soup With Vegetables
Heat oil in a wide 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Add potatoes, carrots, broth, and tomato sauce to pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and... - 43.1192
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; set aside. In large bowl, combine potatoes, peas and carrots, half of mayonnaise mixture, and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Spoon vegetable mixture into a mound on center of large platter; arrange egg halves, cut... - 25.6138
Italian Vegetable Soup With Eggs
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook the onion and garlic in oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add the potatoes, carrots, broth, and tomato sauce.
Simmer, covered, until the potatoes are just... - 44.8033
Especial Egg Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut... - 42.5738
Bacon And Egg Casserole
This Bacon and Egg Casserole tastes really yummy ! This essentially non veg bake enhanced with cheese and vegetables is truly satiating ! Try this. Your suggestions for this Bacon and Egg Casserole are welcome ! - 37.8856
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut them into small pieces with a table knife.
With your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add... - 45.9964
This is a kerla style egg stew in rich coocnut milk gravy. goes well with appam or rice. - 42.1245
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 26.9937
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Duchess Potato Nests
1) Follow the directions on the label to make the instant mashed potatoes. Beat in the butter or margarine and eggs till the mixture is fluffy-light.
2) Heat the mixture over low heat, constantly stirring, till it is steaming hot.
3) Into a pastry bag,... - 33.6143
Duchess Potato Nests
1. As per label directions prepare instant mashed potatoes and beat in eggs and butter or margarine such that fluffy-light.
2. Over low heat, let it heat, with constant stirring such that steaming-hot.
3. Into a pastry bag spoon it and on the... - 31.4481
Curried Potato Pasties
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large pan, heat water and add the potatoes. Cook for about 8 minutes till they soften. In the final minute of cooking, add the peas. Remove from heat and drain the water. Set them... - 45.4272
Meat And Potato Salad
Early on day, if desired:
In large bowl, stir mayonnaise with French dressing, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper until blended.
Fold in potatoes, cheese, and peas; refrigerate.
Just before suppeer.
1. On large serving... - 34.9153
Piped Potatoes With Almonds
1. Wash the potatoes and peel them
2. Rewash the potatoes after peeling them
3. Prepare a baking tray by wiping it with butter
4. Quarter the potatoes
5. In a large pot, heat salted water till it reaches boiling point.
6. Add the... - 45.6094
Dim Korma is delicious dish made from Egg, Potato, Grean Peas. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.0047
Chicken Hash A La Ritz
Chicken hash a la ritz is a cooked and oven broiled chicken recipe. Prepared with butter and oodles of cream, the chicken hash a la ritz indulgent and savory. Served with a milk and egg sauce flavored with cheese and onions, the chicken hash may be served... - 44.4059
Vegetable Omelete With Garlic Mayonnaise
Omeletes make a perfect American breakfast and can be made by using a variety of ingredients. The chef in the video also shows how to make a mixed vegetable omelete and serves it with flavorful garlic mayonnaise. What else one can ask more for??? - 102.544
Salade Olivier - Russian Potato Salad
Salade Olivier is Russian Potato salad, what makes this salad different than other potato salad? Meat, and green english peas turn ordinary potato salad into something special. - 121.636
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil or cooking parchment paper
3. Spray the cooking paper with cooking spray
4. In a bowl, mix the potatoes, the peas, onion, coriander, salt coriander, and pepper till well... - 46.4618
Potato Salad With Mussels
Mix curry, sugar, wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in bowl.
Whisk until completely incorporated.
Blend in lemon juice, parsley and garlic; set dressing aside.
Place cooked asparagus in large salad bowl.
Peel hot potatoes and cut into large... - 37.0169
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes in hot oven (425 degrees F.) so they will be dry and fluffy. When they are very tender, remove from oven and cut slice from top; if potatoes are large, cut in half. Work carefully to keep shell intact. Scoop potato into ricer or food mill, or... - 22.4515
Potato Ham Omelette
Place half of potatoes in greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Add half of sausage, ham, onion, and peas.
Sprinkle with half of salt.
Repeat process with remaining potatoes, sausage, ham, onion, peas, and salt.
Arrange pimiento on top in radiating pattern;... - 33.4515
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the diced chicken, peas, beaten egg, chicken broth, bread crumbs and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
3) In a deep 9-inch pie plate, turn and evenly spread the chicken mixture.
4) In... - 46.9735
Bacon And Potato Pie
Mix the bacon, potatoes and onion together, and add the flour.
To the beaten eggs, add a little salt and pepper, and the milk, and blend this liquid into the bacon, potato and onion mixture.
Melt the bacon fat in a shallow piepan until hot, pour in the pie... - 34.5306
Easy Potato Terrine
The potato terrine is a very popular dish that can be enriched with your favorite ingredients! - 128.85
Curried Vegetable Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a large bowl.
Add carrot and parsnip to boiling water; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain vegetables,... - 42.1401
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Combine the potato, egg, butter, salt and pepper and blend well.
2) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
3) Stir flour into the potato mix.
4) To prepare the filling, combine the potato, chicken, peas, carrot, white sauce, flour, butter, milk,... - 45.8055
This is the creamiest, richest potato salad you will ever try. I get nothing but raves every time I make this. - 29.7703
Papeta Ma Sada Pattice ( Potato Cakes )
1. Take a large thali or tray and mix all the ingredients, except the last four, together. Mix well. Salt to taste.
2. Wet your hands and make twenty equal portions and shape into small round pattice. They should be flat at top and bottom. You can make larger... - 30.2503
Salmon Souffle With Potato
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish and a 24- by 2-inch strip of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap the foil around the dish, buttered side in, to form a collar that extends 1 1/2 inches above the rim, and... - 43.8893
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 127.085
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Beef Cannelon De Camille Braised Beef With Duchess Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400 deg before baking.
2) Use fat trimmings to rub a hot skillet and then brown beef slowly in it.
3) Mix in water, wine, onion and one teasp salt.
4) Cover and simmer the mixture for one hour.
5) Stir in mushrooms and... - 42.4608
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the muffin cups.
Prepare the pecan streusel topping: In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter.
Use your fingertips to work in the butter until the... - 45.2401
1. Scrub the potatoes, then cook them in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Peel, then cut into 2 cm/3/4 in cubes. Peel and coarsely chop the onions.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the potatoes and onion and stir to coat in the oil. Cover with a lid... - 30.1734
Vegetables, Fish And Beef For Aioli Platters
Spoon some of the aioli sauce into the center of each artichoke.
Place an aioli-filled artichoke in the middle of each plate and arrange the cod, carpaccio, prepared vegetables, and eggs around it in a spokelike fashion, making sure that each plate has some... - 32.2737
Oeufs St Germain
Oeufs St Germain is a egg and vegetable preparation. Made with lettuce, potatoes and peas pureed and topped with an egg in each serving, this dish can be served as breakfast or as a brunch side. - 42.2333
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line 2 pie pans with crust.
To salmon juice, add enough milk to make 2/3 cup (160 mL) liquid.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, saute celery and onion 10 minutes or so.
Fold in flour, salt and pepper.
While... - 43.5379
Tuna Pasta Casserole
Tuna pasta casserole is a cheesy pasta casserole. A microwaved fish pasta, this casserole is made with cream of celery soup and swiss cheese for flavor and moistened with added milk. The tuna combined with pasta, eggs and peas is cooked to perfection and... - 41.3931
Dutch Vegetable Salad
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a medium-size bowl, combine beets, potatoes, beans or peas, apples, oil, and vinegar.
3) Toss everything gently to mix.
4) On a platter, onto a bed of lettuce, spoon the mixture.
5) Pour... - 44.2582
1) In a large bowl, add potato, mayonnaise, chopped nuts, diced carrots, onion and peas.
2) Use a salad bowl to line with cabbage leaves or lettuce.
3) Place the salad to pile into the centre.
4) Serve the salad by garnishing with sliced... - 37.1897
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are well cooked but not mushy.
Mash and set aside.
Boil the peas, carrots, sweetcorn and onion together in lightly salted water.
When they are all cooked, drain thoroughly and gently mash them down.
Mix all... - 44.6622
Planked Chopped Steak
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, about 25 minutes.
Add the butter and eggs to potatoes; beat till fluffy.
Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1 inch... - 42.0703
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 46.7461
Petits Pois Nests
Mash the potatoes with the butter, milk and egg.
Pipe into small nest shapes on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated moderately hot oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Meanwhile, cook the petits pois in a... - 28.2553
Wish to treat your guests to a delectable snack recipe? Try this delicious, deep fried snack that is quite a rage in India and several other parts of Asia needs no introduction. Serve them with your favorite dip or chutney and you have a snack that is sure to... - 117.824
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 47.325
Cheese And Salmon Mold
Cheese And Salmon Mould has an implausible taste. The seafood and cheese gives the Cheese And Salmon Mould an incredible taste. Cheese And Salmon Mould is inspired by restaurants universally. - 36.3081
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and peas in butter, until tender.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Spoon the beaten eggs over the sauteed vegetables to cover.
4) Sprinkle evenly with the... - 41.5118
1. In a good sized frying pan or saute pan melt the butter and cook onion until soft, then add potato, tomatoes, peas and mushrooms and saute all well together.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs, add a little seasoning and pour over the contents of the... - 40.9795
Fry bacon in heavy 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Add onion and celery to drippings in pan and cook gently 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potato cubes and cook and stir until potatoes are lightly browned.
Drain excess fat... - 40.1352
Mix all the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, together in a bowl.
Pour 1 tablespoon oil into the omelette pan, add the vegetables and heat thoroughly.
Beat the eggs lightly, add Tabasco and seasoning and pour into the pan over the vegetables.
St - 34.307
1. Cut the cold cooked potatoes into a medium dice.
2. Cut the pepper into a medium dice and a little into julienne for garnish.
3. Blanch the peas.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl, season to taste and... - 90.63
Deep Dish Spanish Omelette
1) In a small basin, place the onion along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 4 minutes.
3) Slice the onion thinly.
4) In a 1 pint straight-sided souffle dish, put the onion, pepper, potato and peas along with the butter... - 47.5424
Tarragon Chicken Croquettes
1 Place a chicken breast between 2 sheets of wetted wax paper and beat with a cutlet mallet to flatten. Repeat the flattening process with the remaining chicken breasts.
2 Cut the butter into 4 equal flat pieces. Put an ice cube in the center of each one and... - 37.947
Meatball & Vegetable Soup
In large bowl, combine meat, crumbs, onion, egg, 7 teaspoon bouillon and garlic powder; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In Dutch oven, brown meatballs; pour off fat.
Add water, tomatoes, pepper and remaining 3 teaspoons bouillon.
Bring to a boil;... - 37.412
This flavorful Salmagundi Salad gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Salmagundi Salad for you to try; enjoy! - 32.416
Perfect Tuna Casserole
In 1-quart casserole, blend soup and milk; stir in tuna, eggs and peas.
Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with chips; bake 5 minutes more. - 26.6315
Microwave Brunch Casserole
In the microwave, brown the pork for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute to loosen meat; drain thoroughly.
Add the potato cubes, peas, onion, green pepper, and soup; stir to thoroughly mix.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Pour beaten eggs over... - 35.1157
Artichoke Rollino is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Artichoke Rollino; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3657
Cauliflower Timbale tastes simple. Cauliflower Timbale can be tried by eggs lovers. Cauliflower Timbale is easy to make. - 35.4303
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.7629
Authentic Shepherd's Pie
Dredge meat with the flour, then lightly brown in the, hot fat.
Add leftover gravy diluted with enough hot water to make 2 c in all, onions, carrots, and peas.
Heat well, then turn into a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Arrange a ring of mashed potatoes around edge of... - 29.584