- » Pea Egg
Pea Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea egg recipes.
Egg And Pea Panrolls 2 Per Portion
1. Shell and boil peas.
2. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add grated onion, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from fire. Cool.
3. Add chopped hard-boiled eggs, peas, grated cheese, cayenne pepper and salt.
4. Mix flour and salt for pancake in a... - 45.1358
Egg And Pea Scamble
Peel and thinly slice the onion; dice the bacon.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and bacon till transparent.
Add the peas and salt and enough water to half cover them.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 40.6297
Creamed Eggs And Peas Casserole
Make a white sauce by melting butter and adding flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly and boiling until thickened.
Mix sliced hard boiled eggs, peas and white sauce together and put into a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350... - 27.441
You May Also Like!
European Pea Stew With Egg
Looking for some yummy convenience food recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe of European Pea Stew with Egg. The stew is a perfect blend of flavors and you will certainly want to make it over and over again. - 79.0259
Italian Peas With Eggs
Cook the bacon in a heavy saucepan until it is limp and transparent.
Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until the onion is soft and golden.
Add the peas, the consomme, a little salt (the cheese is salty), pepper and sage.
Cover tightly and cook over... - 41.4501
Split Pea Eggs And Ham Soup
The split pea soup is a light and flavorful soup made with split peas and ham bones. Cooked with carrots and onions, the split pea soup is flavored with red salt and bacon and served with chopped eggs on top. - 36.0592
Curried Eggs With Peas
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Curried Eggs with Peas - my all time family favorite. This Curried Eggs with Peas is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it... - 48.686
Peas With Eggs
1. Heat oil in a large shallow saucepan or frying pan; add onion and cook about 2 minutes or until onion is transparent. Stir in tomatoes and basil and simmer for 15 minutes. Add peas, salt and pepper, and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
2. Make six... - 19.9588
Peas And Egg Soup
To the soup add the peas and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and pour the eggs on top of the soup.
Wait for a moment, and then stir.
Season with soy, salt, and the sesame oil. - 34.5134
Curried Eggs And Peas With Rice Border
Cook onion in butter in the top of a double boiler over direct heat until tender.
Add flour and curry powder, and blend.
Add milk, bouillon, lemon juice, sugar and salt; cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constandy.
Add pea's and... - 31.1285
Curried Eggs With Peas
1) Take a bowl and fill with water.
2) Add eggs to it and cook slowly allowing water to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Crack the shells and roll the eggs between the palms.
4) Remove the egg shells.
5) Grate the onions and squeeze the lemon extracting the... - 45.7717
Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
My mom used to make a lot of this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce at home. We always enjoyed it and your family too will enjoy this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce recipe if they are fond of Chinese meals. Give it a try - 29.3204
Neapolitan Peas And Eggs
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until tender.
2) Add water and tomato sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Add pepper and peas.
4) Cook mixture over high heat until peas get thawed and separated.
5) Reduce heat and... - 42.5434
Pea Egg Recipes By Category