- » Pea Corn Casserole
Pea Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea corn casserole recipes.
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat and drain.
Mix in all other ingredients.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish.
Line with corn tortillas.
Layer 1/2 of meat mixture, 1/2 of cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool for a little while for easier... - 35.2978
Corned Beef Scallop Casserole
Empty potato soup mix into saucepan; add milk and water; stir constantly until blended.
Cook until mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Stir in corned beef shreds, carrots, celery, green peas, and... - 40.7509
Corned Beef Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease large oven proof casserole pot with butter.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, add flour and mix well, using a whisk.
5. Add milk gradually, mix well and cook on a... - 45.6561
Green Peas With Avocado
Add peas to 1-1/4 cup boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
Heat 1 T oil in saucepan, add onion and lettuce, and cook until soft.
Add peas, 1/2 c boiling water, honey, salt.
Combine flour with 1 T oil, making a smooth paste, then add to peas.
Pour... - 37.3806
Chuck Wagon Beef Casserole
1 Shake beef cubes with flour in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2 Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all fat, then return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
3 Add beef cubes and brown; remove.
Stir any... - 37.6986
1 Drain liquid from peas and corn into a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in soup and evapo-rated milk; heat to boiling.
2 Combine peas, corn, tuna, pimientos, and onion in shallow 8-cup baking dish; pour boiling soup mixture over; stir to mix.
3 Bake in hot... - 40.2123
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
Cantonese Shrimp And Pea Pods
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, shrimp, ginger and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '7'.
Blend corn starch and water.
Stir into shrimp... - 47.1388
Chicken And Spaghetti Casserole
Try this Chicken And Spaghetti Casserole recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Chicken And Spaghetti Casserole will surely give you a huge fan following! - 35.1679
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s casserole with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased casseroles, place an even layer of... - 45.719
Easy Tuna Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine soup with milk, mixing until smooth.
3. Add tuna, peas, and olives, mixing well. Top with corn chips.
4. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. - 28.9049
Country Ham Casserole
Country Ham Casserole, a filling amd delightful dish that you wouldn€™t wanna miss. This wonderful Country Ham Casserole recipe has got me quiet a few fans. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and try this Country Ham Casserole for yourself. - 37.0802
Veal Casserole With Sour Cream
Put the flour, salt, and pepper in a paper bag and shake the veal pieces in it, a few at a time.
Heat the oil to sizzling and brown the veal pieces well on all sides.
Transfer to a medium casserole, and add the onions, corn and peas broken up, and... - 40.0029
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in oil, then add the tomatoes, water and chili powder.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
Combine the mushrooms, peas, corn, pepper and salt.
Blend in the... - 38.3952
Homemade Corn Pudding
1) Take a glass casserole and melt butter in it for 30 seconds.
2) Add flour to this and form a smooth paste.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4) Cover and cook for 9 minutes, stirring once.
5) Cover and set aside for 2 minutes.
6) Add dash... - 41.9147
Ham Casserole is a filling and yummy ham dish that is perfect for your informal get together dinners at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Ham Casserole recipe. - 37.3468
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
Few things are as perfect for a family lunch or dinner as a delicious and filling casserole. Want an easy chicken and vegetable casserole recipe? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with an amazing culinary delight that people will fall... - 99.9189
More Meat Casserole
Melt fat or oil.
Add onions and peppers; cook.
Add ground beef and brown.
Add garlic salt.
Add tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook 1 hour.
Add vegetables and stir well.
Add spaghetti and blend well.
Fill greased baking dish; cover with cheese.
Bake 20 or 30... - 36.162
Last Minute Pasta Casserole
In large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni until al dente (tender but firm); drain.
Meanwhile, in flameproof casserole or heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine Spaghetti Sauce, sweet pepper, mushrooms and corn or peas; simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in hot... - 26.6658
Chuck Wagon Beef Casserole
1. Shake beef cubes with flour, in a plastic bag, to coat evenly.
2. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet; remove and drain on paper toweling. Pour off all fat, then return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
3. Add beef cubes and brown; remove. Stir any remaining... - 34.9687
Chuck Wagon Beef Casserole
1. In a paper bag shake beef cubes with flour to coat evenly.
2. In a large frying pan saute bacon until crisp, remove and drain on paper toweling.
3. Pour off all fat and return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
4. Add beef cubes, brown and remove.
5. Into... - 44.8594
1. In a casserole arrange sliced chicken and with peas and carrots in layers.
2. In a saucepan, mix cornflour with contents of packet of soup.
3. Stir in corn, water and sauce and bring to the boil, stirring.
4. Season to taste and pour into... - 44.0071
Cook macaroni in salted boiling water until done.
Drain; return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except potato chips.
Turn into 2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crushed potato chips or buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees about 30 minutes or until... - 36.6568
Country Ham Casserole
TO HEAT BY TIME Cook noodles.
In 3-quart casserole, combine noodles, ham, 1 1/4 cups cheese, soup, peas, milk and mustard.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes; stir once.
Top with remaining cheese and onion pieces.
Set... - 44.3077
Country Ham Casserole
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine noodles, ham, 1 1/4 cups cheese, soup, peas, milk and mustard.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium-high5 to 6 minutes, stir once.
Top with remaining cheese and onion pieces. - 32.1711
1) Cut the small cubes out of the fish.
2) In a pan, heat the butter nad saute mushrooms and onion.
3) Add the flour with mustard and cook for few minutes.
4) Then add stock with... - 42.3012
Chicken Casserole With Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Mix together the salt, cornflour and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken joints to coat well on all sides.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Add in the chicken joints and saute till brown.
5)... - 44.4637
Pork Chop Casserole
Combine all ingredients in a covered casserole.
Cook for 1 1/2 hours at 350Â°F.
Thicken with 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Bring to boiling point.
Serve with mashed potatoes. - 37.8173
Preheat oven to 375F.
Cook rice according to directions.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except crumbs.
Spread in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. - 32.9765
Chicken Casserole With Cheese Dumplings And Egg Sauce
1. Wash and dry chicken. Sprinkle cornflour, salt and pepper and coat chicken joints thoroughly.
2. Heat oil, and fry chillies and remove. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a casserole with garlic, onion, carrots, chillies and... - 39.4632
Egg, Mushroom And Celery Casserole
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion. Fry until transparent, but not coloured.
2. Add half the cheese, milk and soup. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Shell and halve the eggs. Add to the soup mixture with peas, celery, mushrooms, coriander and chilli powder. Mix... - 42.6829
Creamy Chicken Pie Casserole
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, mushroom soup, chicken soup, milk, sour cream, mushrooms, peas, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and seasoned pepper.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish (or a 3-quart casserole dish).
In... - 39.9637
Overnight Brunch Casserole
1 In a 1-quart glass measuring cup, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 45 seconds or until melted.
3 Stir in flour.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds.
5 Whisk in milk.
6 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2... - 44.242
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the oil in a very large pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
Then add the remaining vegetables and mix well.
Cook, covered tightly, for 5 minutes to bring out the flavour.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 34.2966
Hot And Hearty Casserole
In the bottom of a 2-1/2-quart, microwave-safe casserole spread half the hash.
Combine next5 ingredients; spoon half over hash.
Layer remaining hash and vegetables; cover with plastic wrap; vent 1 comer.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes; rotate dish twice... - 35.2118
Queen's Succotash is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Queen's Succotash is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 28.0881
Ham- Or Tongue-and-potato Scallop
1 Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan for 45 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle, then peel and slice; place in a large bowl; add green onions.
2 While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small... - 40.3765
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.519
One Dish Pie
Drain the peas and corn and reserve liquid.
Place the peas and corn in a greased 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add the tomato paste, onions and green pepper.
Mix reserved liquid with enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Add to... - 38.7134
Dublin Dilly Hot Dish
Combine corned beef with peas and onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; add dillweed.
Stir into meat mixture.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Top vegetable-beef mixture with a ring of mashed... - 35.1843
1 Heat the oven to 400Â°F. Grind the fish with the onion and blend with the egg, breadcrumbs, parsley and seasoning.
2 Divide the mixture into small dumplings, about 1/4 cup each. Place the dumplings in a casserole and add the shrimp, peas, corn and red... - 29.2079
Tuna Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Butter two 2 qt casseroles and place them aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water.
4) Drain the macaroni and divide in two casseroles.
5) Add tuna, corn and peas.
6) In a bowl, melt... - 47.1388
Mix all ingredients.
Divide between 2 ungreased 1quart casseroles.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Wrap, label and freeze. 65 minutes before serving, heat oven to 425Â°.
Have ready: instant mashed potato puffs (enough for 4 servings); 2 tablespoons... - 27.2041
Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Individual Chicken Potpies is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Individual Chicken Potpies dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.9577
Chicken N Dumplings
1) Combine together the broth, carrots, onion and celery in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till the vegetables are tender-crisp.
3) Add the chicken and cover the casserole with... - 44.6899
Country Garden Bake
1. Pierce packages and thaw corn and peas in packages on High for 4 to 7 minutes.
2. Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions for 4 servings.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, break up meat with fork.
4. Add garlic and onion.
5.... - 47.2045
Brown beef in oil with salt or garlic salt.
Add peas and corn to beef.
After cooking noodles as directed on package, put a layer of noodles and a layer of meat mixture, alternately in several layers in a greased casserole dish.
Top with sliced olives and... - 37.1394
Spanish Vegetable Stew
Place water, onions, and garlic in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add green pepper and rice.
Microwave on high for six minutes.
Add saffron, 3 1/2 cups of the broth or water, tomatoes, celery, and... - 45.2907
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare potato puffs for 8 servings as directed on package except stir in parsley flakes; set aside.
In ungreased 3-quart casserole, stir together remaining ingredients.
Mound potatoes on meat mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until... - 26.8012
Baked Macaroni Vegetable
Warm up soup.
Add salt, pepper and cream to it.
Mix half the soup and half the grated cheese with boiled vegetables.
Add the rest of the soup and cheese to macaroni.
In a greased casserole dish place macaroni mixture in the centre and vegetable mixture around... - 39.226
Simple Vegetable Souffle
Very gently stir flour, salt and pepper into mayonnaise.
Do not over mix.
Stir in milk slowly.
Stir in vegetables.
Beat egg whites until stiff, gently fold into mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
Pour into a greased so.uffle' or Corning Ware casserole... - 34.7483
Vegetable Pilaf is a ricey treat for the parties. This Vegetable Pilaf is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, seasonings, chick peas and pepper. Just give this yummy Vegetable Pilaf a try. - 38.2317
Baked Rice And Salmon
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs; combine with butter. Set aside.
2. Drain salmon; remove skin; bone and flake.
3. Combine sour cream with seasonings. Lightly mix in rice and salmon.
4. Put into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle Crumbs... - 33.7887
In a sauce pan, combine corn, enough salt, pepper, green chillies, coriander, 1/2 cup milk and one tablespoon butter.
Place pan over medium heat for five minutes.
Mixture should be semi solid.
Add some water if necessary.
Remove crusts from... - 41.9635
Combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 9 to 14 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to... - 40.2715
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 46.1658
1. Fry the diced beef without fat in a large flameproof casserole, stirring to seal it on all sides.
2. Stir in the pumpkin, onion and pepper, cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the paprika, garlic and ginger.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and stock, then... - 38.2485
Crispy Turkey Bake
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Combine peas, turkey, cheese, and onion in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Add to turkey mixture, tossing well.
Spoon into a 10-... - 38.536
Chicken Breasts Miyako
Lightly pound each chicken breast with meat mallet.
Spread one side with mustard, and top with two pea pods and one-fourth the pepper strips.
Cut Brie into 4 pieces.
Place over red pepper strips.
Roll up each chicken breast and place in 1-quart micro-proof... - 38.0908
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Set aside 1/4 c.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown chicken in margarine or butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Place chicken in large (3 qt.) casserole.
Add peas and... - 41.5887
Wonderful New Chicken Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the ingredients following the order given and blend thoroughly.
3) Use a 2 1/2-quart greased casserole to pour in the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake without cover for 45... - 43.953
Ventru Chicken Pate
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees
2) In a kettle, cook chicken, onion, celery tops, peppercorns with water and salt until the chicken is tender
3) Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the broth and cool
4) After the broth is cool,... - 44.3687
Deep Dish Chicken Pies
1. Place the fowl a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Add salt, celery and onion to the pot.
3. Cover with lid and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is fork tender.
5. Remove chicken onto a... - 45.8953
Stuffed Red Peppers
Slice the tops off the red peppers and scoop their insides out with a spoon.
Wrap each pepper in waxed paper and microwave for 4 minutes.
Remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
Combine brown rice, peas, corn, zucchini, onion, chili powder, cumin, and... - 43.4426
Shepherds Pie is a traditional English dish with a beef base and a mashed potato crust. One of the most famous Irish dishes, Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made from leftover mutton, minced and topped with mashed Potato. However, ground beef is mostly used... - 46.0259
Beef Pie A La Medallion
The beef pie a la madelon is a peppy and savory beef pie made with cooked and cubed beef. Baked in the oven with gravy cooked vegetables like onions, green peppers and green beans, the beef pie is topped with biscuit dough and baked to a rich brown. - 42.93
Saute garlic, onions and green pepper in oil.
Add meat; brown.
Mix all ingredients in 1 large or 2 small casseroles, including liquid from cans; mix well.
Bake, covered, 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Just before serving, remove cover; place a few... - 32.3568
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
Place vegetables in a colander; run cold water over vegetables to separate.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir vegetables and water into meat mixture.
Cover and cook about 5... - 39.1326
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 37.6434
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 3-qt casserole combine vegetables and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 12 to 14 minutes, or until potato and carrot are tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
5) Stir in flour and... - 44.7072
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven or a deep saucepan, place the chicken with peppercorns, bay leaf and water. Cover and bring ingredients to a boil Bring the heat down and cook over low flame for 20 to 30... - 46.239
Coquilles St Jacques Printanier
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients for the poaching bouillon; simmer 20 minutes.
Add scallops, cover, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove scallops to a side dish.
Reduce bouillon over high heat to 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Cook each vegetable separately... - 40.8837