- » Pea Chicken
Pea Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea chicken recipes.
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 47.8423
Chicken Pea Pod Soup
In a Dutch oven cook carrot, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, chicken, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove from... - 47.5851
Chicken Pea Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and fry the onion gently until it turns golden brown.
4) To the pan, add all the different spices and cook briefly.
5) Moisten the... - 46.6047
Easy Chicken And Pea Risotto
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the rice, celery, peas, 2 cups of water and 1 tablespoon of salt. Heat till the mixture is bubbling, cover and the gently simmer for 12... - 44.8772
Chicken And Pea Dumplings
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine chicken, 3 cups water, bay leaves, salt and peppercorns.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high10 minutes and at medium 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; strain broth into 4-quart casserole dish.
Add... - 44.4842
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0424
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Snow Pea Pods
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Snow Pea Pods is a wonderful chicken dish that is easy to prepare. I serve this filling chicken dish for dinner for my family during the weekends. The Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Snow Pea Pods dish offers a memorable taste and... - 43.9618
Chicken Pea Chicken
1) Chop the onions finely.
2) Remove any extra fat from the ends of the chicken wings or legs. Dredge the chicken joints in salt and pepper.
3) Mash the olives.
4) In a wok, heat the oil. Add in the chicken. Saute the pieces over medium... - 43.9459
Chicken A La King With Pea And Mushroom
1) Take a bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry peas and mushroom and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Mix flour and pour milk and chicken stock gradually.
4) Cook for 4 minutes on power, stirring once while cooking.
5) Add the... - 43.0995
Chicken And Chickpea Stew
Pick over the chick-peas carefully, discarding discolored peas, small rocks, etc.
Soak these overnight in ample water to cover, along with the baking soda.
Next day, drain and rinse the peas.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 41.5036
Stir Fry Chicken & Pea Pods
Cook rice with 2-1/3 cups water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, bouillon cube, soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic salt and tarragon.
Stir until free of lumps.
In a large skillet, heat 2... - 41.4607
Fresh Pea And Chicken Broth
1) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and place the chicken in it.
2) To the chicken, add 2 cups of water, onion or leeks and carrots.
3) Cover the vessel with lid and cook on high in the microwave for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the vessel from... - 41.0502
Pasta With Smoked Chicken And Pea Pods
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water over high heat to desired tenderness (3 minutes for homemade or other fresh pasta, 8 to 10 minutes for dry).
Drain and set aside.
Combine the onion and water in a nonstick frying pan.
Cook for about 4 minutes... - 40.8724
Chicken Pea Soup Bowl
1) In a saucepan heat butter and cook onion and nutmeg until tender.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Cook covered and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Continue to cook stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 39.693
Sesame Crusted Chicken With Green Pea Puree
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or heavy cast-iron skillet. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg with the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.3341
Roquefort Stuffed Chicken With Pea Puree
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Lay the thighs flat on a board.
Divide the cheese between them then roll up, tucking in any extra bits of chicken to keep in the cheese.
Wrap each thigh with a slice of Parma ham to make a parcel and sit on a baking tray,... - 37.8439
Oriental Chicken With Pea Pods & Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir sesame seed until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove sesame seed from pan and set aside.
Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
In pan, bring 3 inches water to boiling; add peas.
Cook, uncovered, just until peas... - 37.443
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.0648
Chicken And Pea Pods
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; place chicken in shallow dish.
Combine water, soy sauce, and gingerroot; pour over chicken.
Cover and... - 35.5118
Chicken And Snow Pea Salad
1) Cook the macaroni with fat or salt and drain well.
2) Steam the pea pods in the microwave for about 2-4 minutes. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and fat free French dressing.
4) Mix well.
5) When ready to serve, add combine all... - 35.1738
Chicken Liver Pea And Noodle Soup
Cook the noodles 2 minutes less than package directs.
Cook the peas in salted water until tender but firm.
Wash the livers, removing any discolored spots; dice the livers.
Heat the oil in skillet; saute the livers 3 minutes.
In a saucepan combine... - 35.0555
Chicken Pea Soup Bowl
Chicken Pea Soup Bowl has a majestic taste. Chicken Pea Soup Bowl gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetables and soup. Chicken Pea Soup Bowl is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 32.862
Cold Chicken And Pea Soup
1. Cut the leek in quarters lengthwise and wash thoroughly. Wash the lettuce well. Grind both in a food chopper, using the finest knife.
2. Heat the butter, add the leeks and lettuce and saute until soft but not browned. Add the broth, peas and seasonings and... - 31.8561
Chicken Pea Salad
1. Combine the chick peas, pimento, green pepper, celery, salt and pepper and toss lightly. Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish and stir gently into the mixture.
2. Just before serving arrange on crisp lettuce. - 31.0646
Sesame Chicken And Snow Pea Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil. Stir to mix well. Set sauce aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds to coat lightly, patting them in with your hands to help them stick. Cut chicken crosswise into... - 30.6758
Creamy Minted Pea And Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and 3 cups of broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
2. Add peas and... - 30.3014
Chicken And Chk Ck Pea Gazpacho
1. In a food processor, coarsely puree tomatoes, bread, and garlic. Add vinegar and olive oil and puree until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
2. Stir tomato juice, broth, basil, Worcestershire, and Tabasco into tomato-bread puree. Season with salt to taste.... - 28.5822
Green Pea Catsup Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Shell green peas.
2. Heat oil. Add peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Then stir in catsup, sherry, sugar and salt.
3. Add stock and heat quickly.
4. Add deep-fried chicken pieces. Simmer, covered, to heat through; then serve. - 23.7395
Chilled Pea Soup
Art Institutes master Chef Scott teaches us how to make his healthy and delicious pea soup. Chilled and perfect as a summertime meal. - 15.4382
Pea Chicken Recipes By Category