- » Pea Butter Bean
Pea Butter Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea butter bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea butter bean recipes.
Frozen Peas And Beans With A Fresh Taste
Try these Frozen Peas And Beans With a Fresh Taste for a delightful breakfast or light lunch! Beans and peas sauteed in butter with a generous prescence of sliced almonds makes this dish truly irresistible! Try out the Frozen Peas and Beans With a fresh... - 28.5128
Dried Bean Or Split Pea Soup
Soak beans or peas overnight in cold water, add onions and salt, and cook until soft.
Put through a sieve.
Make a white sauce of fat, flour, and milk.
If evaporated milk is used, dilute it with an equal quantity of water.
Add the peas and cook until well... - 28.2941
French Beans And Snap Peas With Shallot Mustard Saute Sauce
1. Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beans and peas and sauté until crisp-tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. To prepare the sauce, melt butter and olive oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add - 27.4785
Green Beans, Peas & Corn With Coconut (grated)
A delicious accompaniment to almost any Indian meal, this Kerala classic can be prepared with French beans, stringless beans, the oriental asparagus bean known as lobhia. Use coconut oil, if you wish, to be authentic. - 34.3731
Black Eyed Beans Peas With Mushrooms And Coriander Cilantro
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 45 seconds. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add the black-eyed beans (peas), tomatoes and ginger and cook, covered, for 4 - 5 minutes until heated through, stirring once.
Season to taste with... - 30.4673
Green Beans Piquant
Heat beans and 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes longer; drain.
Place radishes and parsley in blender container.
Cover and blend on high... - 34.9323
Split Pea Or Lima Bean Puree
1.In a bowl, pour water and soak peas or beans all night
2.Boil the bowl full of peas or beans and water
3.Make sure to cook slowly until the peas or beans become soft
4.Take a strainer and rub the peas or beans through a sieve
5.Now heat it and... - 37.0781
Loin Of Lamb With Peas And Beans
Melt the butter with the oil in a roasting tin.
Add the onion and bacon and fry until the onion is soft but not brown and the bacon has rendered its fat.
Add the lamb and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a fairly hot oven (200°C/ 400°F or Gas Mark 6) and... - 38.5627
Broad Bean Medley With Mustard Sauce
Bookmark this Broad Bean Medley With Mustard Sauce recipe. You will really love the flavors of this Broad Bean Medley With Mustard Sauce recipe. A winner! - 23.0063
Chinese-style Baked Peas
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add peas, bean sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Spoon mixture into a shallow, lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine soup, milk, salt, and pepper, mixing well, stir into pea... - 35.6315
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 49.0272
Sesame Green Beans
Heat beans and 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer until crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes longer; drain.
Cook and stir sesame seed and garlic in 1-quart saucepan over... - 31.6626
Cook peas according to package directions.
Drain water chestnuts and bean sprouts; slice water chestnuts.
Slice mushrooms; saute lightly in small amount of butter.
Combine peas, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and mushrooms; stir in soup.
Spoon into... - 36.9883
Vegetable Soup With Butter Beans
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots, swede, potatoes and celery and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans and bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain the soup and... - 40.9054
Tangy Split Pea Bowl
Tangy Split Pea Bowl has great taste. Tangy Split Pea Bowl gets its taste from soup mixed with mushrooms and flavored with thyme. Tangy Split Pea Bowl is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 24.8798
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil, add peas and cook... - 39.4917
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Simmer in saucepan until tender.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute until golden brown.
Add to above along with peas and broth.
Cook for 1... - 41.5575
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 46.1463
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make a Southern comfort food- Blackeyed peas. - 0
Kabuli Chana Soup
This Kabuli Chana Soup is not only tasty but a rich source of B vitamins ! Try out this lentils soup after a really tired day and tell me if you found it effective. Your suggestions for the Kabuli Chana Soup are welcome ! - 47.5139
Beef And Pigeon Peas Pelau
Cut beef into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes and stir in the next eight ingredients.
Let stand for 30 to 45 minutes.
Heat oil and add sugar.
When sugar is golden add meat plus seasonings and salt pork; stir-fry until meat is nicely browned.
Add boiling water and... - 41.0703
Pasta And Bean Salad
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add broad beans, pepper and sambal oelek or tabasco.
Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
Add stock, cover and simmer for 10... - 33.31
Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs
Try this Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs. An easily prepared recipe, Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 29.5928
Chicken With Green Peas
Cut the chicken into pieces the size of butter beans.
Have ready the barely cooked peas. (If they are frozen, they need only be defrosted.) Heat the oil in a frying-pan and for 1 minute quickly cook the onion in it.
Add and cook the chicken pieces for 1/2... - 34.1268
Cream Of Frozen Green Peas
1) Take a blender jar and place the vegetables in it.
2) Blend the vegetables for a minute in order to chop them.
3) Take a saucepan and add the ingredients before heating them over medium flame, stirring it until it turns creamy and light.
4)... - 41.599
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.6268
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to serve over peas, green beans, boiled potatoes, carrots, chops, steaks, liver, sweetbreads, or baked or broiled fish. - 26.734
Spicy Black Eyed Pea Dip
Drain peas and place in a medium-size saucepan.
Add enough fresh water to cover the peas, then add garlic clove and parsley.
Simmer about 1 hour or until peas are tender.
Stir salt into beans and cook 5 minutes; drain and remove parsley.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.5871
Jamaican Rice And Peas
This favorite Jamaican staple is a lovely combo of rice and gungo pea that makes for a hearty weeknight meal. Black Onyx shows how you can fix up this favorite in a few simple steps that makes for excellent side dish or vegetarian entrée. You can also tuck... - 91.9829
Cauliflower And Peas With Curried Almonds
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, broth, sausage links, garlic, onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper and cover the cooker.
2.Put the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 6-7 hours.
3.When 30 minutes are left, put corns in the cooker and... - 37.9036
Potato And Pea Korma
First, dry-roast the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
When cool, place the seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder.
Remove from the grinder and place in a bowl.
Add the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon... - 46.5814
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 119.759
Caribbean Style Coconut Rice With Bacon And Peas
Tropical breezes, ocean sunset, this video gives all those authentic Caribbean beauty. Am amazingly tasty rice dish in a coconut flavor with the goodness of peas and bacon. This recipe has all the ingredients required to make a great dish. This exotic dish... - 104.484
Green Beans With Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Take a large pot with boiling water, add beans after discarding the ends and blanch for about 4 to 5 minutes or till beans turn crispy tender and bright green. Drain, place in ice water or under cold running... - 34.4343
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Tex Mex Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Saute bacon, stirring frequently, until browned.
Add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring often, until soft and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish or bean... - 43.13
Eight Bean Soup
Mix the beans and barley in large bowl.
Divide mixture into 8 sealable bags.
Include the with each bag. - 34.4916
1) In a steamer, steam beans and peas for about 45 minutes until tender or in a pressure cooker, cook them for 20 minutes.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté cooked vegetables in it for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid... - 47.1928
Cajun Skillet Beans
In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil on medium heat.
Chop the celery and bell peppers, and add them to the pan.
Continue to saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the thyme, basil, oregano, black pepper,... - 43.2797
Crudites With Peanut Butter Dip
This peanut butter dip is a fruity vegetable dip. Prepared with vegetables with added banana and apple juice to taste, the peanut butter dip is peppy and a little fruity. - 33.3752
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 43.1773
Bean Medley Soup
This Bean Medley Soup tastes amazing ! Try this lima beans, chickpeas and tomato soup with garlic, oregano and onion seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Bean Medley Soup are welcome. - 35.5865
Temporal Beans has a Pungent taste.The Chillies and Eggs gives the Temporal Beans Ostentatious taste. - 41.3364
Quick Butter Croissants
Fit metal blade in processor; add 4 cups of the flour.
Cut butter in 1/2-inch squares and distribute over flour.
Process, using on-off bursts, until butter particles range from the size of peas to dried beans.
Transfer to large mixing bowl.
Process yeast and... - 45.0826
Ham-Bean Soup has an awesome taste. The ham and chicken gives the Ham-Bean Soup a miraculous taste. Ham-Bean Soup is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 38.4828
Ham Bean Soup
1. Bring water to boiling in a 6-quart saucepot. Add beans gradually to water so that boiling continues. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside 1 hour.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Return beans to saucepot along with 4 cups of cooking liquid.
3.... - 40.4235
Beans With Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the sliced or crushed garlic in oil. Cook till it starts to brown.
2) Add the tomatoes which have been peeled and sliced. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes. Towards the end, add the thyme.
3) Season with salt and pepper... - 43.5769
Vegetable Melange In Peanut Butter Sauce
1) In heavy skillet,saute the carrots, onion, celery, snap peas and bell pepper in oil for about 5 min; remove from the heat, cover the skillet and allow to stand.
2) In another pan, add the dried milk and peanut butter to the vegetable stock or... - 41.9961
Green Veggie Bake
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add cornstarch, salt, pepper, and sourcream; mix well.
Stir in green vegetables.
Put in casserole dish, top with grated cheese.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter and cracker crumbs; place on top of... - 43.9218
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
1. In a glass casserole, take butter and soy sauce. Microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
2. Add pea pods, mushrooms and bean sprouts. Toss it.
3. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes. Remember to stir it after 2 ½ to 3 minutes after cooking.
SERVING... - 35.2316
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add celery, carrots and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add peas, beans, salt, 2 beaten eggs, matzo meal and pepper.
3) Mix all the ingredients and shape into 6 cutlets of equal size.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 44.8701
Beans And Red Pepper Salad
Drain the beans and chick-peas and put in a saucepan.
Cover with fresh water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 40 minutes or until the beans and chick-peas are tender.
Drain well and allow to cool.
Put the beans and chick-peas in a salad bowl and add the red... - 40.1269
Fettuccine With Green Vegetables
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thaw the spinach, peas and broccoli in the microwave (one at a time). Set the broccoli and spinach aside on papers towels to drain as much excess moisture as possible. If the spinach is still watery,... - 38.8697
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.9877
Creamed Puree Of Dried Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Butter a 1 ½ quarter casserole or baking dish
(3) Tip boiled beans in a mixing bowl and mash beans with a potato masher.
(4) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed peas and whisk with a wooden... - 42.5625
Shrimp Butter Chow Mein
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole place butter, mushrooms, onions and water chestnuts.
Cook on HIGH, covered, 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, shake together in small jar the sauce ingredients.
Add bean-sprouts or peas and cornstarch mixture to... - 39.8011
Lentil Bean Stew
Soak beans and chick peas overnight in water to cover.
Drain and measure liquid, adding stock to make up to 600 ml (2 1/2 cups / 1 pt).
Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil very slowly — it should take about 30 minutes — then simmer... - 34.4371
1. Make a smooth dough with flour, salt and butter.
2. Chop green chillies and onions. Chop the carrots, beans and potatoes into small pieces.
3. Heat the fat. Add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the vegetables, chopped onions, green chillies and... - 41.7906
Leg Of Lamb With White Beans
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In 6-quart kettle, combine beans with 6 cups water, bring to boiling and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Cover, remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans, reserving liquid and add water to liquid... - 45.1235
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Combine with the beans, parsley, crumbs, egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and oregano and mix well.
2. Shape into 4 burgers and coat with wheat germ. Chill for 1... - 33.0476
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
Warning - This cake may contain nuts. Well actually peanuts which are technically not nuts at all but legumes (like peas and beans)... but we digress. Moist and sweet this cake won't last long enough to worry about storing the leftovers. - 0
Poached Pear And Brown Butter Tart
1. make the crust: Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray an 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with vegetable oil spray. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt once or twice until combined. Add the butter and pulse until it is the size... - 32.734
Pasta Bits And Bean Soup
In a large pot, place the beans, broth, carrots, and parsnip.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the beans are tender.
Scoop out a cup of the beans, press them through a sieve or a food mill, pureeing them.
Return the puree to the soup... - 44.1088
Pasta With Artichokes And Fava Beans
In a large bowl, combine the water and lemon juice; set aside.
With a paring knife, remove the bottom of each artichoke stem, then trim off the dark outer layer.
With your fingers, begin removing the dark outer leaves of the artichokes until the leaves are... - 45.5869
Bean 'n' Grain Mix
In a large container combine 7 or more of the dried ingredients; mix well.
In 2-cup containers or plastic bags package the mixture.
Use some as gifts, adding a copy of the soup recipe to each package. - 28.4046
Frank And Bean Soup
In saucepan, brown frankfurters in butter.
Blend in soups; gradually stir in water.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 25.7997
Classic Frank And Bean Soup
1) In a skillet heat butter and lightly brown frankfurter slices in it.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and blend together.
3) Continue to heat without boiling
4) Add 1 cup diced cooked carrots if desired.
5) Serve hot. - 36.9049
Cover beans with water, bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Cook beans until tender, adding more liquid if necessary.
Drain beans and place in a 2-quart casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to beans.
Cover and... - 34.338
Bean Soup With Pistou
Soak all the pulses separately in cold water overnight.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Put in a large pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil; do not add salt at this stage.
Boil steadily for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until... - 44.6072
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
Frank And Bean Soup
Frank And Bean Soup has a fine taste. Frank And Bean Soup gets its taste from frankfurters mixed with soup and milk. Frank And Bean Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 28.0672
Risotto Primavera With Beans
1. Drop the broad beans into boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain and cool under cold water. Peel off the skins. Slice each asparagus spear into 4 pieces.
2. Heat the oil and half the butter in a heavy, wide pan. Tip in the shallots, spring onions and... - 38.1559
Vermont Baked Beans
Place beans in a medium saucepan with 8 cups water.
Bring beans to a boil over medium heat.
Continue boiling for 2 minutes.
Remove beans from heat and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Return to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and continue... - 38.7745
Beef And Kidney Bean Pie
Remove membrane from kidney and cut kidney lengthwise through center.
Remove skin, white tubes, and fat.
Thoroughly rinse kidney with cold water.
Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Put cubes into a bowl and pour dressing over all.
Turn each piece to coat.
Cover... - 45.364
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 46.0611
Quick Cheese And Vegetable Hot-pot With Haricot Beans
Soak the beans for 12 hours.
Wash and prepare the vegetables.
These may be any that are available and will vary with the seasons.
Leeks, peas, broad or green beans, spring or green onions, etc., cut or sliced to suitable sizes.
Brown sliced onions... - 37.6406
Baked Italian Beans
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, garlic, onion and green pepper until softened, about 7 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 tomato paste can of water, oregano, basil, hot pepper flakes, sugar and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the... - 41.7704
Beef Baked With Beans
Trim brisket of as much fat as possible.
Wash beans and cover with water and soak overnight.
Add soda and bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place beans in buttered 3-quart casserole and add mustard, sugar, maple syrup, salt... - 40.0506
Sweet Pie Crust
1. Sift the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the pieces of lard and butter over them and place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Dust your work surface with flour. If prebaking, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Using a pastry... - 28.4187
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 36.2577
Prepare the TVP.
Dry-fry all the whole spices in a frying pan over low heat until brown and aromatic.
Cool and grind to a powder in a coffee grinder.
Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the onions and saute... - 46.3931
1. Place the tomatoes, garlic, basil and Parmesan in a food processor or blender, and process just until blended, scraping down the sides of the container with a rubber spatula.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the... - 37.5223
Minestrone A Alla Genovese
Combine beans and water; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add carrots;simmer, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add cabbage, peas, green beans, tomatoes, noodles, salt, and basil.
Simmer till noodles are... - 34.9985
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 46.7323
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Cook the ground chuck, bacon, onion, salt and pepper in a large, heavy kettle until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Add the peas, butter beans and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are done, adding water, if needed.
Add the... - 37.2385
Simmered Hoppin John
1) Wash and rinse the peas in cold running water for few minutes.
2) In a pot, place the peas along with water, and bring to boil.
3) Take the pot off the heat and allow to soak overnight.
4) Add ham hocks, onions, bell peppers,... - 45.0318
Place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Place the kidney beans in a separate bowl and cover with water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain and place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a... - 41.9735
Eggs Royale has a succulent taste. The eggs and cheese gives the Eggs Royale a magnificent taste. Eggs Royale is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.5277
Kaigari Kurma - 2
This is another way of making vegetable kurma. The vegetable medley in this kurma provides you vitamins and minerals that are essential for the body. - 0
Coconut Dumplings And Vegetable Stew
Cover the yellow and brown chick-peas with plenty of cold water to cover and leave them to soak for 12 hours.
Pound the ingredients for the green spice paste in a mortar, or puree them in a food processor or in batches in a blender, and... - 44.8207
Tripe With Vegetables
Cut the tripe into small squares.
Put these pieces into a frying-pan containing the lard and the chopped onion: add the streaky bacon, sprinkle in some flourj moisten with a little stock: enough to cover the tripe.
Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, then add the... - 27.8914
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the vegetables in the butter in the frying pan and add to the meat.
Stir in the stock and season well.
Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile make the dumplings by... - 44.5157
Combine mayonnaise, Worcestershire and grated onion.
Refrigerate 2 hours ahead of serving time.
Cook lima beans.
Add green beans and peas with 1/2 stick butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Heat until hot.
Heat sauce and pour over vegetables.
Serve at... - 40.475
Vegetable In Cream Sauce
Heat butter; stir in flour.
Add milk slowly; stir until smooth.
Cook and stir until mixture is thickened.
Add salt, pepper, and vegetable; heat. - 25.8489