- » Pea Broccoli Soup
Pea Broccoli Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea broccoli soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea broccoli soup recipes.
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 46.1658
Chinese Noodle Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add florets, carrot, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bouillon cube, 5 cups water, noodles, bok choy and snow peas; stir to combine.... - 36.2956
Chix'en Noodle Soup
Ever tried a faux chicken soup? If you are a vegetarian or have turned vegetarian, you don’t have to miss out on the comfort of a warm and soothing chicken noodle soup. Go ahead and try this recipe.
Directions for preparation:
• Place... - 42.6192
Herb Flavored Chicken Noodle Soup
Are you longing for a hot bowl of nice chicken soup? Why not make it right away! All you need to do is watch the chef make a wonderful full of flavor chicken soup with noodles. It is just amazing. The chef knows exactly what should go into the soup to taste... - 153.651
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
Diabetes: Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Winters are long so if you are running out of soup recipes, here is another recipe to keep your taste buds motivated. This video has Simple chicken and Vegetable noodle soup recipe stored inside, which derives its Asian flavor from the soy sauce and the glass... - 107.109
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 118.245
Garlic Vegetable Soup
Garlic vegetable soup is a got cooked soup with vegetables that can be served as a starter or a flavorful snack. Cooked in a base of milk, the garlic vegetable soup contains oats, peas, carrots, corn, broccoli and asparagus.This is a special low sugar recipe... - 38.9787
Basic Cream Soup
1. In a saucepan or soup pot, melt the margarine over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it until tender and trasparent.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the onion and sautÃ© for 2 minutes until cooked.
4. Reduce the flame to low.
5. Gradually... - 38.748
Picnic Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a kettle or a saucepan, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place kettle on a low flame and simmer liquid for 10 minutes until well heated.
3. Ladle into warmed soup bowls.
4. Serve hot accompanied with crusty bread.... - 41.1081
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 41.8404
Oriental Pork-vegetable Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Add remaining ingredients; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-render.
Serve hot. - 29.3201
Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven, drain.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 31.2892
In large saucepan or soup pot, melt butter; cook onion, stirring, until transparent.
Stir in flour and curry powder, if using; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add stock and vegetables, adding more vegetables, if desired; bring to simmer and heat through.
In food... - 40.9663
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 3-qt casserole combine vegetables and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 12 to 14 minutes, or until potato and carrot are tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
5) Stir in flour and... - 44.7072
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Enjoy the fall season with a spicy butternut squash soup. Watch this amazing video to make a delicious creamy soup with the goodness of almonds. The video is step wise and well explained. So see this video and relish the fresh flavors of this fall season! - 131.536
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 136.691
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.9354
Quick Vegetable Soup
Bring stock to the boil.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and peas.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add broccoli and cook 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Season to taste. - 36.3582
Chicken Vegetable Soup
Bring stock to a boil in a stockpot.
Add vegetables and wine.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Serve with bread and cheese.
Makes 10 to 1 2 servings. - 30.845
This Spring Soup is a must have dish for this spring. Try this delicious broth of mixed spring vegetables in chicken stock. Feel free to express yourself about this Spring Soup. - 29.4165
Green Minestrone Soup
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add asparagus stalks, broccoli, spring onions, broad beans and 185g/6oz peas and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.... - 33.4809
Combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 9 to 14 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to... - 40.2715
In a bowl, combine tamari or soy sauce and 1/8 teaspoon of the ginger to make a marinade. Marinate tofu slices in this for one hour, turning occasionally.
Drain tofu, reserving 3 tablespoons marinade for the soup. Saute tofu in sesame oil in a heavy 4-quart... - 36.0251
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.5146
Turkey Soup Mormon Style
Use stock from Sweet and Sour Turkey Wings. Melt butter in 6- to 8-quart heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Add curry powder and cook gently for 1 minute. Add onion; blend well, then cover and cook on low heat until onion is tender but not browned (about 10... - 23.5207
Homemade Meatball Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 130.57
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.574
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.377
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 118.558
Heat together broth and water in a large saucepan until the boiling point.
Stir in spaghetti, garlic and ginger.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Add carrots and broccoli.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are... - 37.1402
Herb Cheese Sauce
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup and blend with milk
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Heat completely and stir well before serving
3. Serve hot over peas, onions, green beans, and broccoli. - 28.2285
Cashew chicken is a saucy chicken preparation made with oriental flavors to it. Prepared with sherry and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is cooked in strips by stir frying. Made with vegetables like broccoli, snow peas, radishes, the chicken is finished with... - 43.4271
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
Speedy Chicken Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes
2. Add carrots, celery, and onions, stirring to coat with... - 29.1848
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and dumplings is a vegetable and chicken recipe made with added dumplings of choice. filling and hearty with a lovely gravy, this chicken with dumplings goes very well with noodles or even fried rice. - 36.9072
Stir Fried Vegetables With Cracked Black Pepper
Wash black mushrooms and soak in water for 5 minutes.
Drain and slice finely.
Wash button mushrooms and slice finely.
Cut broccoli into large florets, wash and blanch for 5 minutes.
Scrape carrots and slice finely.
Cut baby corn into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a... - 46.1168
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 29.0393
Vegetable Curry And Spiced Dal
Vegetable curry is always a great meal! In this video, watch a step-by-step instruction to preparing a great meal of vegetable curry with dal. Filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables, the curry is made with soy milk. A great meal, with great flavors! - 119.951