- » Pea Bread
Pea Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea bread recipes.
Tuvar Bhakri - Sindhi Koki - Pigeon Peas Flat Bread
If you're thinking of making a Gujarati breakfast, then you must try this out. The Chef makes the delicious Indian Bread. It is made from pigeon peas and tastes really nice. You will enjoy eating it with the Indian tea. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 95.0261
Black-eyed Pea Spread
Combine all ingredients except bread, mix well.
Spread mixture on bread slices. - 24.9419
Courtesy Creamed Peas
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, combine peas, water, half-and-half, salt, butter and sugar over medium heat and bring almost to a boil.
3) Slowly add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, until the mixture... - 37.792
Peas With Water Chestnuts
1. In skillet, add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the green onions, peas, water chestnuts and italian seasoning. Allow the mix to simmer for 5 mins uncovered. The liquid will begin to evaporate.
3. Remove from heat, drain the... - 33.2175
Green Pea Thoup
Soak dried peas overnight.
(Not split peas!) Boil ham hock in about 8 cups of water.
Drain peas and add to pot along with the vegetables, except split peas.
Cook until meat comes away from the bone.
Remove bone, and dice the meat.
Cook until peas are soft... - 37.7642
Black Eyed Peas
1. Sort and wash the black-eyed peas. Place in a pot and cover with water. Saute onion in oil until tender and add to pot. Add salt and pepper and the ham hock. Cover pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat to simmer.
2. Cook for 2 hours, checking water level... - 27.2512
No Hassle Split Pea Soup
1) In a crockpot, add split peas, water, ham, onion powder, pepper, celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf.
2) Close the crockpot and cook on LOW setting for about 10-12 hours.
3) Alternatively, you can cook the soup on HIGH setting for about 5 to 6... - 37.2332
Baked Cow Peas
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a greased baking dish, place the cooked peas, rice, tomatoes and onion in layers
3.Season properly and cover with bread crumbs
4.Bake in the oven until brown
5.Serve with eggs,... - 36.9892
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
1. In a stock pot or saucepan, place the peas and cover with cold water.
2. Allow the peas to soak overnight.
3. Drain the peas and keep aside.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over a moderate flame.
5. Add and sauté onions, carrots,... - 45.0315
Split Peas Soup
A real good treat for the winters is this Split Pea Soup. A warm, delicious, favorite of many. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of this classic soup. You will love this age old traditional recipe. Bon Appétit! - 129.4
Baked Tomatoes With Peas
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Slice off the tomato tops, scoop out the pulp, invert on paper towels to drain.
3) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese together, keep aside.
4) In a pan, cook the peas with sugar, then drain well... - 39.8363
Chick Pea Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mash the chick-peas and put in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Turn into a well-oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until set Let stand for 10 minutes and unmold onto a... - 33.8848
Pea soup has been enjoyed since about 500 BC in ancient Greece. Since then, the dish has been adapted and refined all over Europe and the world. In this recipe, I'm using dried split peas and some leftover lentils. We're also gonna make a stock with some... - 116.455
Split Pea Soup
You can be innovative while serving Split Pea Soup. Instead of serving it the usual way with fried bread crumbs, serve it with noodles. It makes a filling meal by itself. - 46.7828
Green Pea Soup
Peas impart not only a lovely verdant color to this soup, but also a sweet, delicate taste, which is tempered by the heat of the red chili and black pepper. This creamy, delicious soup is wonderful on a cold winter evening. - 37.8159
Crushed Peas With Mint And Chilli
This is an easy dish that is flavorful and green. It is best served with meat dishes or in salads. It can also be used on sandwiches and breads. - 0
Turnips And Peas Au Gratin
Peel turnips if necessary and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cook in salted water until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Using the same saucepan, cook peas in turnip liquid until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Butter a casserole and add turnips and peas.
Preheat... - 41.9596
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 43.7713
Snow Pea Salad
TRIM SNOW PEAS; cut in half.
1.Remove woody ends from asparagus and cut into 5 cm lengths.
Cut carrots into matchsticks.
2.Place snow peas and asparagus in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
Stand 1 minute, drain and plunge into iced water.
Drain... - 41.2446
Split Pea Soup
1. In a large microwaveable casserole dish, combine att the ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Pour in about 6 cups of hot water.
3. Cover with a lid or with plastic wrap and place dish in the microwave.
4. Microwave at HIGH for about 45 minutes,... - 43.0867
Split Pea And Courgette Soup
1. Place the split peas in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for several hours or overnight. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again.
2. Cook the onion in the oil in a covered pan, shaking occasionally, until soft. Reserve a handful of diced... - 33.6826
Spring Pea Soup
This delicious, healthy and textured soup will be a new favorite in your house. Spring Pea Soup is a refreshingly light soup that contains some of the Springs most popular vegetables. - 69.7221
Healthy Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas. Pat dry
2. In a large kettle with a tight fitting lid, pour in all the ingredients and mix well
3. Place the kettle on a high flame and bring to the boil. When the mixture reaches a boil, reduce heat and simmer,... - 40.8872
Split Pea Croquettes
Gradually drop split peas into boiling water, making certain water continues to boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes or until peas are tender.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain (reserving liquid) and place peas in blender or a sieve.
Puree and add... - 36.1743
Peas Au Gratin
Brown onion in butter in skillet; stir in flour.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Add mush- rooms and peas.
Pour into baking dish.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until... - 35.8742
Yellow Pea Soup
1. Soak peas overnight. Cover, and store in refrigerator.
2. Drain and wash peas, next morning.
3. In a 6-quart kettle, cover peas with 1 quart water.
4. In kettle, add salt pork and half of chopped onion.
5. Heat till it reaches... - 48.7245
Peas And Mushrooms In Croustades With Chervil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Brush over both sides of the bread slices. Gently press the bread into eight 2 1/2-inch muffin tins. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes. Carefully lift the croustades from the... - 39.3647
Chick Pea Soup
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Place contents of 1 can of the chick peas in the container of an electric blender.
Cover and whirl until smooth.
Add to sauteed onion along with remaining... - 47.1883
Peas Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 8-10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm... - 47.9484
Combine the butter and the bacon in a deep saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 or 3 minutes or until the bacon is limp.
Add the onion and cook 2 minutes longer.
Add the tomatoes and the peas and season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring... - 44.0669
Plantation Ham And Pea Main Dish Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter till hot.
2. Add the ham and the onions and sautÃ© till cooked and brown
3. Add the soup to the pan and cook for a few minutes. Blend with water to thin down the soup if required
4. Heat the soup till it boils... - 36.2607
Chicken And Chickpea Stew
Pick over the chick-peas carefully, discarding discolored peas, small rocks, etc.
Soak these overnight in ample water to cover, along with the baking soda.
Next day, drain and rinse the peas.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 43.7692
Weezie's Hoppin' John
Comfort food simplified for everyday cooking! Surprisingly full of flavor and texture to make everyone ask for seconds. Serve as a main dish with greens and bread, or serve as a side dish with roast chicken. The pepper quantities are family-friendly, but add... - 34.318
Punjab Pea Soup
1. Take a 3-quart pan, heat some oil over it on medium heat, and then add curry powder, onion and saute until the onion turns soft.
2. Stir remaining ingredients except salt and cook over low heat for about an hour. Keep on stirring at occasional... - 40.3639
Turnip Cups With Green Peas
Cook peas in salted water until tender.
Pare the turnips and cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool slightly, then scoop out insides to make a cup.
Drop a little butter into each turnip cup.
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter,... - 38.6454
Green Pea Soup
1.Keep aside one-half cup of peas
2.In a pot, pour the stock and water and add the rest of the peas, the celery stalk, onion, turnip and mint
3.Keep stirring until the mass in tender
4.In a strainer, place the mixture and sieve it
5.Also thin with... - 44.474
Snow Peas With Garlic And Ginger
1. In a bowl take jalapeno, ginger, garlic, turmeric and snow peas. Set aside.
2. Heat a heavy skillet and add in the cumin seeds. After cumin release its aroma pour in the canola oil.
3. Add in the snow peas mixture, stir well. Cover... - 116.108
Peas With Breadsticks
"Drain peas and asparagus; place in shallow greased casserole.
Spoon soup over vegetables; cover with cheese.
Dip bread strips into margarine; arrange over cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
" - 30.2603
Canned Pea Soup With Bacon
1. Chop the bacon slices and cook gently until crisp. Add the pea soup and can of water or milk. Stir over gentle heat until smooth. Then add the cooked peas. Heat to boiling point.
2. Pour into heated soup cups and put a spoonful of heavy cream into the... - 29.6497
This Pea Soup is simply delicious ! Ideal for a light dinner, this pea soup is going to set the right mood ! Try out this appetizer and let me know if you like it ! - 34.868
Wash the split peas, and soak them in cold water for 3 or 4 hours.
Then boil them, in the same water, for about 45 minutes or until tender, and press them through a sieve or food mill, thinning the puree with the cooking liquid.
Chop up the white parts of the... - 25.1172
Marinated Tuna On Bed Of Sauteed Snow Peas
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the tuna.
3) wash the snow peas and trim them.
4) Mix the grated ginger with soy sauce and marinate tuna in it within a dish large enough to hold the fish.
5) Heat the broiler and cover the broiler pan with... - 35.3024
Split Pea Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the basil, pepper, cumin and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Pour 8 cups of boiling water into the pot and stir in the split peas,... - 46.1887
Mashed Chick Peas With Sesame
Rinse chick-peas under cold water and put a dozen aside.
Mash remaining chick peas in bowl and add garlic, sesame paste, and lemon juice, stirring until mixture is a smooth puree.
If too thick, add a little water.
Season with salt to taste.
Chill, and serve... - 33.594
Potato And Green Pea Soup
1) Peel the potatoes and onions.
2) Cut both the vegetables into quarters.
3) In a pan, boil the water and add the vegetables, peas, mint, salt, pepper and sugar.
4) Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
5)Through a sieve, pass the vegetables or... - 41.8593
Pea And Mint Stuffing
Bring the peas to the boil.
Place all ingredients in the work bowl and process for 10-15 seconds. - 27.9848
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Peas
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to chill.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, condensed soup, tuna, olives, and peas. Season to taste with salt... - 28.8982
Peas With Cream
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a low flame.
2. Add small onions whole after just peeling its skin.
3. Take lettuce heart and parsley and tie it together with a clean string. Immerse in the above liquid.
4. Add peas, salt and around 1-€... - 43.8628
Ragout Of Lettuce And Peas
1) Sheel peas and keep aside a dozen smaller pods.
2) Discard hard outer leaves from the lettuce. Quarter the heads lengthwise. Drain and wash thoroughly.
3) Trim roots and stems from the green onions.
4) Make 1/2-inch cubes from ham.
5)... - 43.3914
Dutch Pea Soup
1. Shape the sausages into 3/4-inch balls.
2. Rinse peas, drain and set aside.
3. In a saucepan over medium temperature heat oil and brown the sausages evenly on all sides; drain and reserving 2 tablespoons fat dripping.
4. To the pan... - 42.549
Green Split Pea And Onion Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onions gently for about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in celery, Swede, and green split peas and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add stock and mustard powder and combine well.
4. Boil the mixture and cover with pan, and... - 45.1606
Ham And Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan combine together pea soup, chicken broth and milk.
2. Cook for about 10 minutes or till heated through, stirring continuously to mix well.
3. Stir in ham, un-drained mushrooms, and wine; heat through but do not boil.
4.... - 37.0375
Old-fashioned Split-pea Soup
1) In 3-1/2-quart kettle, combine peas and 1 quart water.
2) Bring to boiling.
3) Lower the heat; cover the kettle and simmer for 45 minutes.
4) Add more water if necessary.
5) Add ham shank and rest of ingredients; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
6)... - 48.7737
Split Pea Soup With Smoked Ham
1. With a trimming knife, cut off as much fat from the ham hock as possible, and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the shallots, celery, and caraway seeds.
4. Then, add about 2 tablespoons of the... - 45.5115
Chickpeas Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onion and green pepper to skillet and saute until onion is translucent; stir in cabbage and cook... - 40.6203
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.7037
Puree the peas and mix all the ingredients together in a blender, if you wish.
The consistency should be creamy.
Serve in a bowl garnished with parsley or mint leaves, along with crackers or flat bread. - 27.9939
Creamed Peas And Potatoes
Creamed peas and potatoes recipe is made with green peas along with milk. A creamy and buttery recipe made with simple salt and pepper seasoning, the creamed peas and potatoes is good with bread or rice for a simple supper. - 42.1987
Split Pea And Salt Pork Soup
1. In a large microwavable bowl or casserole, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir.
3. Cover bowl or casserole with plastic wrap or a lid.
4. Microwave soup at HIGH for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring after every 15 minutes until peas are... - 43.7311
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 44.676
Egg And Pea Scamble
Peel and thinly slice the onion; dice the bacon.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and bacon till transparent.
Add the peas and salt and enough water to half cover them.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 40.1083
Meatball & Peas Soup
Combine eggs, bread crumbs, romano cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Form mixture into 48 balls.
In skillet brown meatballs, shaking pan often to keep balls rounded.
Drain off fat.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine... - 42.0055
Peas And Carrots Deluxe
Cook peas and carrots according to package directions; drain and reserve liquid.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until golden, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, salt, mustard, and pepper to make a smooth mixture.
Measure reserved liquid;... - 44.965
Pizza - Marinara Peas Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together parsley and peas. Set aside.
3. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato and black pepper, followed by parsley and... - 0
Jewish Eggs And Peas
1. Take a shallow, flameproof casserole to cook the dish.
2. Shell the peas and cook them in casserole with ¼ cup water, spices, oil, ½ tsp salt, and twists of freshly ground pepper. The peas should measure about 3-4 cups after shelling. The peas... - 41.7353
Scalloped Turnips And Peas
Place turnips and peas in 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter in saucepan; add flour, stirring until well blended.
Add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over vegetable mixture.
Sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
Bake... - 35.2039
English Pea Casserole
Saute celery, onion and bell pepper in oleo for a few minutes.
Add peas, water chestnuts, pimento and soup.
Pour into greased casserole.
Cover with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serves 6 to 8. - 40.9578
Black Eyed Pea Dip
1) In a pot, mix together celery, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, onion, black pepper, Tabasco, ketchup, salt, bouillon, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2) Heat the celery mixture and bring to slow simmer.
3) In a bowl, lightly mash peas, not to make a paste.
4)... - 47.3027
Split Pea Rasam
1 Thoroughly drain the water from the peas and add water to make up to 175 litres (3 pints)
2 In a covered pan, simmer the peas in this liquid along with the orange rind and a pinch of salt.
3 Cook for about 1 hour, until tender.
4 Allow to... - 43.9285
Londoner's Pea Soup
Chop the vegetables and sweat them in half the bacon fat or butter for 5-7 minutes.
Add the crushed garlic clove, the rinds from the streaky bacon (tied in a bundle with a piece of string), the bacon stock and the bouquet garni.
Bring to the boil, stir in the... - 48.7826
Bavarian Pea Soup
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, cabbage and caraway. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or until heated through,... - 29.8152
Pea Pod Medley
This Pea Pod Medley tastes awesome ! I love this irresistibly seasoned stir fried vegetables with my rice, pasta, meats or breads. Just try this Pea Pod Medley and let me know if you like it ! - 30.7013
Chicken Breast With Marsala And Peas
Lightly coat chicken with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown on both sides.
Pour Marsala over chicken.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Turn chicken and add peas.
Simmer, covered, until peas are hot and... - 31.0169
Post Holiday Split Pea Soup With Leftover Ham
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Finding new ideas for those leftovers is not that easy. Watch Anne show us ways to convert leftovers into healthy and hearty meals for family and friends. She shares a lighter split pea soup recipe using... - 132.675
Wash peas well.
Put into saucepan with onion, carrot, bacon bones and pieces and stock or water.
Bring slowly to boil, skim well.
Cover, cook gently until peas are tender
Rub through coarse sieve, return to saucepan; taste, and season if necessary.
A... - 34.025
Deviled Peas In Toast Cups
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender, remove from heat.
Stir in soup, peas, and diced pimiento, spoon into a greased 1-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes.
Remove crusts from bread, press each slice into a 6-ounce custard... - 35.301
Green Cow Peas With Mutton
1. Wash and cut mutton. Grind ginger and garlic.
2. Wash, string and cut the cow peas into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
3. Chop half of the onions and fry to a golden colour, add mutton and fry.
4. Add ginger and garlic paste, dry spices and salt. Fry till... - 44.1826
Hummus Tahini Or Chick Pea Dip
Soak the chick peas in water overnight.
Cook them for 1 1/2-2 hours or until soft.
Drain and keep some peas for garnish.
Place the peas in the work bowl and process until pureed.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth in texture.
Place it in a... - 30.2335
Old Fashioned Quebec Pea Soup
1) Add dry mustard to the salt pork and rub it in.
2) Put it in a refrigerator for 12 hours after covering it properly.
3) Wash and sort the peas before soaking them in cold water for 12 hours.
4) Take a soup kettle and place the pork and... - 48.4724
Dutch Pea Soup
Dutch Pea Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Dutch Pea Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 43.7454
Potato Pea Soup
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes in dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the potatoes with water and place on a medium flame.
3. Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until they are fork tender.
4.... - 41.9589
Crockpot Cooking: Old Fashioned Split Pea And Ham Soup
With Autumn just around the corner and kids returning to school, I thought I would share a tried and true recipe for old fashioned split pea soup - just like grandma used to make! This soul warming dish takes about 5 minutes to put together and then bubbles... - 0
Ham Cups With Curried Peas
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, soft bread crumbs,onion,and mustard; add ground ham and mix well.
Shape ham mixture into two 4-inch patties; fit each into a 6-ounce custard cup to form a shell.
Cook, uncovered, in countertop microwave oven till meat shells... - 30.068
Smoked Ham And Pea Soup With Sausages
1. Follow the instruction given on soup packet and prepare the soup accordingly.
2. Add drained sausages and cover the lid on the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve sausages and the soup together with butter and crusty bread. - 25.9448
Minty Pea And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the potatoes and vegetable stock, then bring to the boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
4) Add the peas during the last 2 minutes of the... - 42.3888
Chick Pea Salad With Cumin
1. In a bowl add all salad ingredients and combine them together.
2. Microwave the cumin seeds for about half a minute or dry roast them in frying pan for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Combine the roasted seeds with rest of the dressing... - 44.6049
Indian Pea Cutlets
In a large skillet, saute onion in butter or vegetable oil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add peas and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in ricotta cheese, fresh bread crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper or chili powder. Let cool.
Form into 7... - 36.8144
Fresh Pea Soup
1. Put the peas in a saucepan with boiling water to extend 1/2 inch above peas. Add salt to taste, the mint, and scallion. Cover and cook until the peas are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Put the peas and the cooking liquid in the container of an electric... - 23.9297
Soak the peas overnight in 2.cups of boiling water and the soda.
Next day wash them to remove the soda.
Melt the sliced onions and potatoes in the fat.
Add peas and all other ingredients except the green dye.
Boil gently until peas are soft.
Remove herbs with... - 44.5075
Swedish Pea Soup With Ham
Sort Swedish peas and discard any debris.
Rinse and drain, then place in a 10- to 12-quart pan and add water.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat, cover, and let stand until next day.
Add onions, carrots, and cumin seeds; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 44.1984
Beef And Split Pea Stew
Wash and pick over the split peas and put into a saucepan of cold water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave to soak for 2 hours.
Peel and chop the onion.
Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
Heat the butter and oil... - 45.9907
Tahini Sauce For Chick Pea Patties
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar with the blending blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend the ingredients well to form a thick and smooth paste.
3. If the paste is... - 36.6405
Pea Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a blender combine together cottage cheese, peas, and milk; cover and blend to a smooth mixture.
2. In a saucepan mix together potato, celery, onion, chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 42.1812
Asparagus And Peas Casserole
Chill asparagus; drain well.
Arrange half of asparagus in buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
Gently mix drained peas, soup and cheese.
Spoon half of mixture over asparagus, add remaining asparagus.
Top with rest of soup mixture.
Sprinkle buttered crumbs on... - 33.3426
Yellow Pea Soup
1. Wash and soak the split peas overnight if not using a quick-cooking variety. Drain and put into a pan, with 5 cups water, the ham bone, vegetables, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Then simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours or until peas... - 35.1484
Easy Ham Green Pea And Noodle Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, combine the flour, mustard, sage, nutmeg, and pepper; slowly whisk in the milk and set aside.
When the noodles are done, drain... - 37.7625
Pea Bread Recipes By Category