- » Pav Flour
Pav Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pav flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pav flour recipes.
Homemade Indian Pav Or Dinner Rolls
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the dough, mix well.
2. In a separate jar, take lukewarm milk. Into this add lukewarm water, mix lightly and set aside.
3. Into the bowl with dry ingredients,... - 0
You May Also Like!
Indian Vada Pav
This Indian vada pav is as popular in India as a hamburger in the USA. But the best thing about this recipe is that it is way too easy to make than a burger and it is delightfully delicious. Watch the video and give it a try and it will warm your belly and... - 127.995
Indian Vada Pav
Manjula is showing a very popular breakfast dish from Mumbai. She has tried to replicate the potato patty stuffed in buns with peanut sauce from the street vendors who make this dish for the office goers in Mumbai. If you are missing your grab of vada pav... - 127.826
Mumbai Special Vada Pav - Part 1 : Making The Batata Vada
Mumbai Special Vada Pav is the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The vada is made with a potato filling which is coated and fried and then served with a pav (bun). This part of the video displays the ingredients and the procedure to prepare the vada.... - 116.72
Maharashtrian Vada Pav
Vada Pav, bas nam hi kafi hain ;) an awesome snack from Mumbai, which is goes just well during heavy rain. This is very tasty, filling and yummy snack to have at any time, anywhere and any number of times :) - 115.599
1. In a pan heat 2 tsp oil and slightly saute onions,add ginger-garlic paste.
2. Now add green chilies,boiled potatoes,garam masala,salt and pepper.
3. Add lime juice and coriander.
4. Mix well and make small balls of this mixture. Keep aside.
5. To the besan... - 38.6084
Yesterday I made these delicious potato fritters, well actually they are not fritters but really good round an inch and a half sized balls dipped in seasoned chick pea paste and fried and called Batawada in India.These are a local favorite in Mumbai city and... - 34.4806
This Batata vada recipe is your guide to to making the classic and most popular snack of Mumbai(India). Street side vendors sell them at all times of the days and is the basic ingredient for the vada pav. Now you can make it in your very kitchen wherever you... - 35.1768