- » Pav Bhaji
Pav Bhaji Recipes
Pav Bhaji is a light snack comprising of a â€œPavâ€, which means bread and â€œBhajiâ€, a spiced curry that acts as a side dish for the bread. Pav Bhaji belongs to the Maharashtra region of India and has been ... More »
Spicy Pav Bhaji
Chefs has an entertaining Indian snack cum meal in the menu. Pav Bhaji is a combination of spicy mixed vegetable curry served with buttered pan grilled pav or bun. Highly recommended for small evening get togethers or family gathering. - 122.184
Masala Pav Bhaji
1. In a pressure cooker boil cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, green peas and egg plant along with salt to taste up to 3-4 whistles on high temperature.
2. Once cool, mash the boiled vegetables in the pressure cooker using a potato masher.
3. In a... - 105.924
Indian Pav Bhaji Masala
Pav Bhaji is a tasty recipe from Indaian cuisine, this dish can be served as main dish. Pav Bhaji is sure to become your favorite. - 102.757
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 93.2468
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
A hurried meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. This is truly an innovation that arose out of the necessity of providing a nice hot meal in a hurry and one that tickles... - 51.0485
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
Pressure cook the potatoes. Once cool, peel and mash. keep aside
Heat oil in a wide pan. Add 3/4th of the chopped onions and saute till golden brown. Next add the tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy.Add half of the chopped bell pepper
Add the red... - 32.3209
It's a Maharashtrian fast food, spicy and tasty often served with dollops of butter. - 8.83077
Dhal Pav Bhaji
1. Soak all the pulses in a bowl overnight.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and fry the onions and garlic until golden.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt, tumeric, chili powder and pav bhaji masala and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add potatoes and pulses... - 0
Pav Bhaji Street Style
Pav Bhaji is one a popular Mumbai's street food and now has become popular all across the country. The spicy vegetable curry is served with a soft butter toasted dinner rolls called Pav. This tasted best when served hot. - 0
Pav Bhaji - (hurried Meal Kind Dish)
Pav Bhaji is popular through out the world . This is a tomato based vegetable curry served with butter fried Indian dinner rolls aka Pav. Nothing can warm up your body on a chilly winter evening except having some hot Pav Bhaji. - 0
Jain Pav Bhaji - No Onion Garlic Pav Bhaji - Vegan
1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a... - 0
Pav Bhaji Recipes By Category