- » Patty Dough
Patty Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of patty dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for patty dough recipes.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and peppermint extract, beat well.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add to mixture, beating just until blended.
Divide dough in half; add a few drops red food coloring to one half, and... - 37.2415
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.2726
Party Peppermint Patties
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, shortening, water and eggs; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes... - 40.1545
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.6369
Patty James making organic whole wheat pizza dough. - 87.8677
Basic Pizza Dough
Put the yeast in warm water and stir until thoroughly dissolved, then let sit for five minutes.
Put into a large bowl with the eggs, sugar, oil and salt, and whisk until the mixture foams.
Add 3 cups of flour and stir until all the liquid has been absorbed,... - 37.5793
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Rub hands generously with oil, then shape dough into patties about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
Place on cookie sheet, and allow to stand for 30 minutes. - 24.2006
Royal Patty Shells
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Take a wide bowl, sift the flour with salt and baking powder. Rub in the shortening lightly with the tip of your fingers. Pour in just about enough water to make a very firm dough.
3)... - 30.5342
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Roll out the dough to 5 cm/2 inches thick and cut out 7.5 cm/3 inch rounds.
Place the rounds on a baking sheet and mark out lids from the centre of each with a smaller pastry cutter, cutting about halfway through the dough.
Arrange on a baking sheet.
Brush... - 38.1638
Filled Patty Shells
Divide dough in 4 portions and roll each in rectangle 1/8" thick.
Fold in thirds, then roll again.
Cut with 1 1/2" round cutter.
Put half on cookie sheet and prick with fork.
Cut out center of remaining rounds with small cutter or thimble.
Moisten edges of... - 23.5457
1) Make the pastry dough as per the instructions on the package.
2) Spread out the dough into rectangle of 7 x 10 inches.
3) Cut the rolled out rectangle into 12 circles using a biscuit cutter.
4) Take 2 flat-bottomed baking dishes and... - 42.5942
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 45.0878
Mix together all the ingredients and add enough water to form a stiff dough.
Divide the dough into balls and roll each ball out into a thin disc on a floured board.
Cut into strips 4 inches in width.
Place mince on one end of each strip and roll up into a... - 25.8784
Fried Pork Patties
1 Sift flour into a bowl. Stir in boiling water with a knife, adding a little cold water if necessary to take up any excess flour. When cool, knead on lightly floured board until smooth. Cover with a bowl and let rest 30 minutes.
2 Combine pork, salt, pepper,... - 35.8491
Roll well-chilled dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut 3-inch rounds with cookie cutter.
Remove 2-inch centers from 1/2 the rounds.
Moisten edges of full rounds, and lightly press 1 ring shape on top of each.
Place well apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 26.76
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 115.534
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add 50 g/2 oz of the butter and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture,... - 41.8128
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 107.355
Oyster Puff Patties
1. Preheat the oven to 230° C (4500 F).
2. Roll the pastry dough into 5 mm (1/4th inch) thickness.
3. Cut the pasty dough into rounds using a cutter measuring 4 cm (1 ½ inch).
4. Use a cutter measuring 1 cm to create a mark at the... - 45.1507
Sour Cream Potato Patties
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add enough sour cream to make a soft dough, as for biscuits.
Roll to 1/8 inch thickness on floured board.
Cut with floured 2-inch cutter.
Fry in small amount of hot fat in skillet until golden brown on both sides and done. - 31.4848
1. Boil fresh green muttar (peas) in minimal water.
2. Grind to paste green chillies and jeera (cumin seeds).
3. Mix thoroughly boiled peas, salt, sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and half of chilly-jeera paste.
1. Peel the boiled... - 41.7232
Pastry: In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
Cut in shortening and butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few large pieces.
Stirring with fork, pour in water; stir to make soft dough.
Gather into ball;... - 45.2045
Cream Cheese Patty Shells
Cream Cheese Patty Shells is delicious in taste. Cream Cheese Patty Shells gets its taste from cheese mixed with flour. If you like flour with cheese then try this Cream Cheese Patty Shells recipe. - 23.5532
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
3. Sieve flour and salt and put in the creamed mixture.
4. Stir the mixture and put almonds and chocolate.
5. Make balls of 1 inch from the... - 42.7049
Sunflower Seed Patties
If you are a vegan and do not like to eat TVP or tofu, this Sunflower Seed and Vegetable Patty can be a really good option for you. In this video you will see an easy and effective way of making a burger with a meat substitute such as sunflower seed. If you... - 108.109
Quick Cheese Snack
Combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening to resemble coarse meal.
Add milk to form soft dough.
Knead dough 6 times.
Roll on floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
Brush half the biscuits with egg yolks; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
Bake biscuits at 450 Â°F 10... - 39.0674
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and baking powder.
3. Cut in butter, and add lemon juice and water and combine well to form a firm dough.
4. Keep the dough on a lightly floured board and knead it until... - 37.51
Spicy Picnic Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the pastry ingredients, pouring in more milk if necessary to make dough.
3) Make four parts from the dough.
4) Even out each part thinly and then using a small plate as a guide,... - 43.8684
Upper Peninsula Pasties
In a large bowl, stir shortening and water until shortening is melted.
Gradually stir in flour and salt until a very soft dough is formed; cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours.
Quarter and thinly slice potatoes and rutabagas; place in a large bowl with... - 42.2107
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 48.1634
Ma'amoul By Recovery Council
1. Combine flour, sugar, and butter.
2. Add milk (and rose water if desired) and knead well.
3. Form dough into small patties. Flatten patty in palm of hand.
4. Combine all filling ingredients and fill dough patty with 1 tablespoon filling.
5. Cover with... - 0
Flaky Pie Crust
Combine the flour, lard and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed for a few minutes or until entire mixture is crumbled together, moving the mixing blades rapidly across and around the bowl.
Do not overmix; stop immediately when mixture is... - 31.6248
Wheat Germ Scones
Mix everything together and then mix to a slack dough with milk.
Bake in greased patty tins in a hot oven. - 22.1858
How To Make Microdac Johnny Cake And Chicken
Johnny cake is a Jamaican breakfast favorite If you swear by Caribbean food and don't mind incorporating island flavors to your meal, Johnny cake could be your bet. Follow the recipe to prepare this yummy breakfast dish at home. - 111.812
Lemon Zest Tart
In a food processor combine the flour, sugar, and salt, and process to blend.
Drop in the butter and pulse again 3 or 4 times.
Add the shortening and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With the machine running, add the ice water 1 tablespoon... - 42.6141
Custard Powder Biscuit Pastry
Knead all well together.
Pat out the dough into either a flan tin or some patty tins.
Bake in a moderate oven. - 22.026
Golden Nugget Meatballs
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, catsup, salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt in mixing bowl.
Divide into 10 equal portions.
Flatten each to a 4-inch circle on waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Place a piece of cheese in center of 5 patties.
Place remaining... - 43.8893
Maids Of Honour
With the 2 teaspoons of butter, grease 12 patty tins.
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
With a knife, cut 2 ounces [1/4 cup] of the butter into the flour.
With your fingertips, rub the butter into the... - 44.7468
In large bowl, blend vegetable shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix until dough holds together.
Shape as directed below; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. (Cookies brown on bottom only.)
Cool on sheet for... - 35.2101
Fafda - Chickpea Snack - Gujarati Cuisine
To all those people who enjoy Gujarati snacks should try this recipe out. The chef makes the traditional fafda which is a very popular gujarati snack. It is made out of gram flour. You can serve it with green chilli or chutney. Check out the video as the... - 104.364
Star Mince Pies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F degrees
2. Over a bowl, hold the strainer and sieve the flour and cornflour, add the butter or margarine and rub it together
3. Now add the sugar along with the egg to the bowl, pour a little... - 42.1041
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 144.663
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt and baking powder. Rub in the shortening with the tips of your fingers.
3) Pour in cold water very slowly, just enough to make a stiff dough.
4)... - 39.6441
Those of you who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine will definitely like the falafel. It is one of the popular dishes of Arab East. The chef shares her idea of making a falalfel sandwich in the video. It is something different and quite amazing. Check out the... - 97.6682
Rich Pie Pastry
Place flour and salt in processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
Cut shortening and butter in 1/2-inch chunks and distribute over flour.
Process until fat particles look like small peas (8 seconds).
Measure water into a cup, turn motor on again, and add water... - 32.7846
Roll out the dough and use to line small patty tins.
Mix together the cheese, butter, egg, egg yolk, salt and cayenne and divide between the patty tins.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven (180 C/350°F, Gas Mark 4) for 25 minutes or until the egg mixture is... - 30.0917
Combine beef, green pepper and onion in heavy skillet and cook until partially done.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, hot sauce and steak sauce, then simmer for 25 minutes.
Sift the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and remaining salt together,... - 33.7615
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 44.9747
Homemade Dog Cookie
Pamper your four-legged furry friend some tasty homemade dog cookie. Betty presents a nutritious tasty cookie treat that no dog can resist. All you need is some baby food, wheat germ and powdered milk and voila! you have a treat at hand. Watch the video to... - 88.8966
1. Follow the order of instructions and mix everything, one after another in the order. Mix till the mixture becomes smooth.
2. Shape the dough into 8 flat ½ inch thick round patties.
3. Roll in flour, add to margarine or butter in a pan and fry for... - 39.2279
Vegan Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Rub the fats into the flour and add sugar, also mix with just enough cold water to make a soft dough
3. Roll out thinly and line patty tins
4. Add mincemeat, cover with pastry and snip... - 38.6966
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 31.6111
Small Swiss Flans
Preheat the oven to fairly hot, 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
Grease 20 deep patty (muffin) tins.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a smooth dough.
Roll out... - 45.8981
Mince the veal and bacon together, then mix in the sausage meat, mace, salt and pepper.
Roll out the dough and use two-thirds of it to line patty tins.
Put a spoonful of the meat mixture into each tin and place an egg slice on top.
Cover with the rest of the... - 33.2146
Gluten Free Sabudana Vada
All things Sabudana(tapioca) are gluten free. This Sabudana Vada is like a gluten-free person's final destination of a culinary quest. It is crunchy and it can be served with a host of chutneys. So, enjoy! - 113.906
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 99.0982
1) Pass the garbanzo beans through a food mill, until lightly pureed.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the garbanzo beans and rest of the other ingredients except the flour, crumbs, bacon fat and catsup together.
3) Add enough flour into the mixture to make a... - 42.1298
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface, then cut out 24 circles with 3 inch fluted cutter and line 24 deep patty tins.
3) Prick the dough, then refrigerate for minimum 30... - 45.6383
Fool Proof Pie Crust
In a large bowl, stir with fork the flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
In small bowl, beat together water, egg and vinegar.
Add to flour mixture until well moistened.
Divide dough into 5 portions and shape each in a flat round patty,... - 36.6649
Individual Salami And Cottage Cheese Flans
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 4 patty tins of 4 inch each and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15... - 46.8854
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Wash fruits and dry thoroughly.
3. Take a bowl and start with making the pastry. Stir flour in the bowl.
4. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre of the flour. Pour in sugar, butter and egg... - 47.0265
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture and knead to a... - 43.451
Mix together the spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg, cream and all but about 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
Roll out the dough and use to line four individual Yorkshire pudding tins or eight patty tins, crimping the edges.
Fill with the spinach mixture and... - 33.1053
Steak And Kidney Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Season the flour and toss the steak and kidney cubes in it.
3) Sauté the onion in the lard (cooking fat) until they are translucent.
4) Brown the steak and kidney cubes in it.
5) Add in the... - 46.6631
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chopped onion for about 5 minutes until golden.
3. Add chuck and chili powder; cook with occasional stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes... - 45.2654
Blackcurrant And Almond Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly. Use it to line 18 patty tins.
3) Into the bottom of each tart shell, spoon some jam.
4) In a bowl, put the sugar and margarine and beat... - 39.3244
Kamut Indian Fry Bread
if you would like to get a taste of the typical Indian fried bread, check out this Kamut Indian Fry Bread. Njoy this Kamut Indian Fry Bread with your curry dishes. Don't wait to try them! - 34.9111
Hamburgers With Herb Butter
Sprinkle the bread with the water and leave to soak, then squeeze out the water and crumble the bread into small pieces.
Mix together the beef, bread, salt, pepper, paprika and egg yolk.
With wet hands, divide the dough into eight portions and shape each into... - 40.1835
Brownie Espresso Cream Cookies
Combine margarine, baking chocolate, and espresso powder in a medium-size microwavable mixing bowl.
Microwave on High for 1 minute, or until margarine and chocolate are melted.
Stir to blend completely, and dissolve espresso powder.
Set aside to cool... - 44.9238
"Lentil Burgers" is really not enough to describe these delicious patties. Using mushrooms, collards and an out-of-this world cashew sauce, Jaime shows you a great dish to bring to your next bbq! - 0
The Perfect Pie Crust
Put first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add shortening and mix until all ingredients are crumbly.
In a small bowl beat together with fork 1/2 cup water, vinegar, and egg; combine the 2 mixtures, stirring with fork until all ingredients are... - 27.2513
Cream butter with castor sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and beat well. Stir in flour alternately with nuts. Knead mixture lightly and form into a ball. Roll small pieces of dough into balls the size of large hazelnuts. Roll under the palm of the... - 26.3474
Individual Spinach And Green Pepper Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) With the rolled dough line 4 individual 4 inch patty tins.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 10 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 46.7704
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Individual Ham Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Cut the rolled dough and use to line 20 deep patty moulds.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 48.916
1) Peel boiled potato and mash properly.
2) Use a saucepan, to melt 1/2 oz. butter and sauté the onions until soft for about 5 minutes.
3) Combine the cooked onion and butter to the mashed potato.
4) Season properly and add parsley and... - 40.3502
Maids Of Honour
Maids of honour are delicate little tart like baked prepared in a pastry shell. Made with a prepared pastry shells, the maids of honour have a jam and sugar and flour filling made with eggs and margerine. - 44.9983
Sombrero Surprises Cocktail
Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 5 patties about 3 inches in diameter.
In skillet brown the patties on both sides; drain off fat.
On lightly floured board roll each refrigerated biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
Spread half the circles with catsup... - 43.6482
Baked Vegetable Cutlet
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. - 133.408
Roll out the dough and use to line six 10 cm (4 inch) shallow patty pans or individual tartlet tins. Knock up the edges.
Divide the prawns and salmon equally between the uncooked pastry cases. Beat the cream and egg yolks together. Season to taste,... - 29.2703
Potato And Herb Stuffed Flat Bread
To make dough, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and 2 teaspoons salt into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour; add 3 tablespoons oil and warm water.
Mix, adding more water one tablespoon at a time if necessary, to make a firm... - 42.3907
1) Mix flour, salt and sugar. Sift together into a mixing bowl.
2) Add in bits of shortening and mix till it reaches a fine crumbly consistency.
3) In a bowl, beat together the egg yolk and lemon juice.
4) Slowly add in the milk and blend.
5) Add the... - 40.045
Golden Meat Filled Turnovers
Place wheat starch in a large bowl and mix with lard.
Make a well in the center.
Bring water to a rolling boil.
Immediately add to wheat starch; mix well.
Stir in brown sugar and salt.
Add glutinous rice flour and cool water; mix well.
On a lightly floured... - 41.0805
Egg And Bacon Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use it to line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 42.5993
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
1. Cut butter sticks into 3 lengthwise strips to get 12 strips.
2. Arrange the strips on a waxed paper, side by side shaping as a rectangle.
3. Roll with a rolling pin to shape into 6 x 12-inch rectangle.
4. Chill until ready to use.
5. In a mixing... - 37.4775
Soak the apricots in the wine for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve the wine.
Blend the yeast with 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 4 oz.(1 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a... - 39.9602
Tomato And Onion Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another pan, heat the butter. Add... - 43.6932
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 36.2577
Curried Fish Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.On a floures surface, spread out the dough and make 24 rounds of it.
3.Line 24 oiled patty tins with the rounds.
4.Poke the bottom of the tin using a fork.
5.In every tin, place the white fish and... - 46.3445