- » Patty Dough
Patty Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of patty dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for patty dough recipes.
The Perfect Pie Crust
Put first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add shortening and mix until all ingredients are crumbly.
In a small bowl beat together with fork 1/2 cup water, vinegar, and egg; combine the 2 mixtures, stirring with fork until all ingredients are... - 25.7129
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and peppermint extract, beat well.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add to mixture, beating just until blended.
Divide dough in half; add a few drops red food coloring to one half, and... - 35.7704
Patty James making organic whole wheat pizza dough. - 105.465
Basic Pizza Dough
Put the yeast in warm water and stir until thoroughly dissolved, then let sit for five minutes.
Put into a large bowl with the eggs, sugar, oil and salt, and whisk until the mixture foams.
Add 3 cups of flour and stir until all the liquid has been absorbed,... - 35.8379
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Rub hands generously with oil, then shape dough into patties about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
Place on cookie sheet, and allow to stand for 30 minutes. - 22.5456
Royal Patty Shells
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Take a wide bowl, sift the flour with salt and baking powder. Rub in the shortening lightly with the tip of your fingers. Pour in just about enough water to make a very firm dough.
3)... - 32.798
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 117.225
Filled Patty Shells
Divide dough in 4 portions and roll each in rectangle 1/8" thick.
Fold in thirds, then roll again.
Cut with 1 1/2" round cutter.
Put half on cookie sheet and prick with fork.
Cut out center of remaining rounds with small cutter or thimble.
Moisten edges of... - 22.406
1) Make the pastry dough as per the instructions on the package.
2) Spread out the dough into rectangle of 7 x 10 inches.
3) Cut the rolled out rectangle into 12 circles using a biscuit cutter.
4) Take 2 flat-bottomed baking dishes and... - 41.0422
Roll out the dough to 5 cm/2 inches thick and cut out 7.5 cm/3 inch rounds.
Place the rounds on a baking sheet and mark out lids from the centre of each with a smaller pastry cutter, cutting about halfway through the dough.
Arrange on a baking sheet.
Brush... - 36.8067
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 44.1651
Mix together all the ingredients and add enough water to form a stiff dough.
Divide the dough into balls and roll each ball out into a thin disc on a floured board.
Cut into strips 4 inches in width.
Place mince on one end of each strip and roll up into a... - 26.4365
Fried Pork Patties
1 Sift flour into a bowl. Stir in boiling water with a knife, adding a little cold water if necessary to take up any excess flour. When cool, knead on lightly floured board until smooth. Cover with a bowl and let rest 30 minutes.
2 Combine pork, salt, pepper,... - 33.3293
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.8146
Roll well-chilled dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut 3-inch rounds with cookie cutter.
Remove 2-inch centers from 1/2 the rounds.
Moisten edges of full rounds, and lightly press 1 ring shape on top of each.
Place well apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 24.4117
Party Peppermint Patties
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, shortening, water and eggs; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes... - 36.5437
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 134.791
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add 50 g/2 oz of the butter and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture,... - 40.2863
Hamburger Patties is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Hamburger Patties will make you crazy for all your life!! - 44.4341
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 109.008
Oyster Puff Patties
1. Preheat the oven to 230° C (4500 F).
2. Roll the pastry dough into 5 mm (1/4th inch) thickness.
3. Cut the pasty dough into rounds using a cutter measuring 4 cm (1 ½ inch).
4. Use a cutter measuring 1 cm to create a mark at the... - 42.6613
1. Boil fresh green muttar (peas) in minimal water.
2. Grind to paste green chillies and jeera (cumin seeds).
3. Mix thoroughly boiled peas, salt, sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and half of chilly-jeera paste.
1. Peel the boiled... - 40.0786
Pastry: In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
Cut in shortening and butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few large pieces.
Stirring with fork, pour in water; stir to make soft dough.
Gather into ball;... - 42.9689
Cream Cheese Patty Shells
Cream Cheese Patty Shells is delicious in taste. Cream Cheese Patty Shells gets its taste from cheese mixed with flour. If you like flour with cheese then try this Cream Cheese Patty Shells recipe. - 21.741
Sour Cream Potato Patties
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add enough sour cream to make a soft dough, as for biscuits.
Roll to 1/8 inch thickness on floured board.
Cut with floured 2-inch cutter.
Fry in small amount of hot fat in skillet until golden brown on both sides and done. - 32.0205
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
3. Sieve flour and salt and put in the creamed mixture.
4. Stir the mixture and put almonds and chocolate.
5. Make balls of 1 inch from the... - 42.825
Sunflower Seed Patties
If you are a vegan and do not like to eat TVP or tofu, this Sunflower Seed and Vegetable Patty can be a really good option for you. In this video you will see an easy and effective way of making a burger with a meat substitute such as sunflower seed. If you... - 90.3416
Hamburger Onion Hoedown
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 41.5932
Flaky Pie Crust
Combine the flour, lard and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed for a few minutes or until entire mixture is crumbled together, moving the mixing blades rapidly across and around the bowl.
Do not overmix; stop immediately when mixture is... - 30.0456
Fool Proof Pie Crust
In a large bowl, stir with fork the flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
In small bowl, beat together water, egg and vinegar.
Add to flour mixture until well moistened.
Divide dough into 5 portions and shape each in a flat round patty,... - 35.279
Spicy Picnic Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the pastry ingredients, pouring in more milk if necessary to make dough.
3) Make four parts from the dough.
4) Even out each part thinly and then using a small plate as a guide,... - 41.1711
Vol Au Vent Puff Paste
In a cold mixing bowl cut the 1/2 cup butter and the lard into the sifted flour until it is the size of small marbles or large peas. (We do mean lard, not vegetable shortening. Jesse insists that good old pork lard mixed with butter makes far better puff... - 30.5808
Upper Peninsula Pasties
In a large bowl, stir shortening and water until shortening is melted.
Gradually stir in flour and salt until a very soft dough is formed; cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours.
Quarter and thinly slice potatoes and rutabagas; place in a large bowl with... - 40.8317
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.9679
Cornish Pasties is rich with the flavors of beef, potato and vegetables. This is best served with mushroom sauce or beef gravy. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Cornish Pasties. - 43.5022
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 46.4616
Ma'amoul By Recovery Council
1. Combine flour, sugar, and butter.
2. Add milk (and rose water if desired) and knead well.
3. Form dough into small patties. Flatten patty in palm of hand.
4. Combine all filling ingredients and fill dough patty with 1 tablespoon filling.
5. Cover with... - 0