- » Patty
Patty is a flat disc shaped food item usually made up of ground meat mixed with various ingredients. Patties are available in almost all parts of the world with little variations. There are various forms in which ... More »
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 127.143
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 124.525
Homemade Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
This easy, healthy recipe uses lean ground turkey for quick and easy breakfast patties that are low on fat but high in taste. These homemade breakfast sausage patties are not loaded with saturated fat and harmful ingredients as in the packaged ones and are... - 117.784
Homemade Pork Breakfast Sausage Patties
For most of us, making fresh sausage is an intimidating idea. However there are few things as easy and amazing as homemade breakfast sausage. Chef John shares his uncle Bill’s secret recipe of the perfect ground pork sausage patties, flavored with exotic... - 117.027
Healthy Patty Melt
Healthy patty melt is a great way to try your childhood favorite dish without getting bothered about the extra fat. Take a look at this video for a step by step description of this traditional kid's delight. - 112.945
Egg Topped Potato Patty
For all potato lovers out there, this video is surely a must watch. Boiled potatoes can be mixed with a number of ingredients and then relished as patties. But what about egg topped patties…sounds interesting an? Watch the video to know how you can make... - 107.318
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 97.4247
Spicy Shredded Potato Patties
Turn your leftover mashed potatoes into a scrumptious second meal with yummy potato patties. Betty's version of this classic potato favorite is really effortless to make. Simple yet satisfying, lip-smacking dish makes for a great treat after a hard day's work... - 97.2067
Potato And Cheese Patty
Traditional Ecuadorian cooking, this patty is commonly found on the streets! Mashed potato served with avocado, sausage and a fried egg! Watch Vicki make these little patties! - 69.8153
Mini Beef Patties are simple to make especially at home. These cutlets are flavored and tastefully done! See the video on how to make them! - 69.6749
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, oats, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
2. Add ground lamb and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. With a slice of bacon, wrap each patty and secure with a... - 47.2513
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.9679
Farm Cheese Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Roll out the pastry thinly and use it to line small greased patty or tart pans.
3) Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Into each lined pan, put a little bit of the mixture.
5)... - 45.0215
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.8146
Vegetable filled patties is a microwaved dish made with hamburger meat and veggies. The patties are made with meat breadcrumbs and eggs and filled with green onions and beans. Flavored with mushroom soup and worcestershire sauce, the vegetable filled patties... - 43.8375
Mince And Potato Patties
1) Heat half of the butter and fry the onions for about 5 minutes, till they have softened and then the minced beef. Stir and quickly brown the meat.
2) Season the pan's contents and add just enough stock or water to cover. Add the mixed herbs and... - 43.5311
Winter Casserole And Bacon Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In cold water, soak the bacon joints for about 4 hours. Strip the rind and remove the excess fat, if any. Cut the bacon into cubes.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping and brown the bacon... - 43.5001
Pastry: In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
Cut in shortening and butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few large pieces.
Stirring with fork, pour in water; stir to make soft dough.
Gather into ball;... - 42.9689
Lamb Patties With Paprika Dill Sauce
Combine first 4 .ingredienrs, mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, 1/4-inch thick.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray, place patties on rack, and broil 3 inches from heating element 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Drain on... - 42.3077
Middle Eastern Lamb Patty Filling
Mix together lamb, cumin, onion, salt, egg, and bread crumbs.
Shape into balls, using 1/2 tablespoons for each; then flatten balls into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown lamb patties on both sides, without crowding,... - 42.0002
Simmer carp in a little water or milk in a covered, heavy-bottom pot until tender (15 to 20 minutes) or bake, covered, in a little water or milk in a preheated 350°F
oven for approximately 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes, drain and keep... - 41.3872
Hot Oysters In Patty Shells
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and blend in the flour well.
2) Stir in half the cream or milk and oyster liquor slowly over low heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg with remaining cream or milk
4) Slowly stream the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
5)... - 41.1809
Spicy Picnic Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the pastry ingredients, pouring in more milk if necessary to make dough.
3) Make four parts from the dough.
4) Even out each part thinly and then using a small plate as a guide,... - 41.1711
Cheese And Potato Patties
1) Peel the potaotes and boil them. Mash the boiled potatoes with lots of seasoning.
2) Lightly beat the egg and add just enough egg to the mashed potato to bind the mixture.
3) Stir in the mustard, grated cheese and parsley.
4) Onto a lightly floured... - 40.9719
Upper Peninsula Pasties
In a large bowl, stir shortening and water until shortening is melted.
Gradually stir in flour and salt until a very soft dough is formed; cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours.
Quarter and thinly slice potatoes and rutabagas; place in a large bowl with... - 40.8317
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
Cook bacon till almost done, but not crisp.
Drain; set aside.
In bowl combine egg, rolled oats, 1/4 cup onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground lamb or ground turkey; mix well.
Shape into six 1-inch thick patties.
Wrap a bacon slice around side of each patty;... - 40.8101
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
In bowl combine egg, oats, the 1/4 cup onion, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Add lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties about 4 inches in diameter each.
Arrange patties in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover and cook at HIGH for 4 minutes, rotating dish after... - 40.5196
Spicy Sausage Patties
1. In large bowl, beat egg until foamy and mix in pork, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, cumin and cloves well.
2. Out of the mixture make 8 equal portions and form into patties.
3. On a... - 39.4285
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 39.3888
1. In a pot boil the parsnips in salted water until tender.
2. Drain the water, let it cool down, peel and make it into mash.
3. Into the mash add the cream, flour and seasonings.
4. Divide into 8 parts and shape into patties.
5. In a non stick pan... - 38.9639
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to thoroughly combine.
2) Prepare 4 patties out of the mixture.
3) Place inside broiler to broil for 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
4) Serve hot with salad and lime slices. - 38.469
Polynesian Lamb Patties
1. In a bowl, mix the meat with egg, salt, pepper and milk and divide into six equal portions
2. Form these portions into patties about the size of pineapple rings and and place the patties in a broiler, about four inches away from the heat source... - 36.9456
You'll simply love the Kibbi Patties from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Kibbi Patties is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.4417
Green Treats Program
“How do I get my kids to eat their greens”? This is one of the questions that I hear most often. When you make these Green Treats for your kids, you’ll be shocked at how much even the most finicky eater will love them! - 36.3715
Classic Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
Combine egg, milk, oats, parsley, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add lamb; mix well.
Form into eight 3-inch-thick patties.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat, about 6 minutes.
Turn patties; broil 5 to 6 minutes longer.
Serve with Dill Sauce. - 35.1106
Fig And Raisin Patties
Wash and soak the figs, then cut small and simmer with the raisins, sugar and lemon chopped finely, with water to cover.
When the fruit is very soft, mix the flour and cinnamon with a little water and add to the mixture; cook for another 15 minutes, stirring... - 32.981
Royal Patty Shells
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Take a wide bowl, sift the flour with salt and baking powder. Rub in the shortening lightly with the tip of your fingers. Pour in just about enough water to make a very firm dough.
3)... - 32.798
Pljeskavica - Meat Patties
This recipe is a favorite of mine comes froma doctor with whom I worked in Sofya-Bulgaria.
Dr. Maja Bustrec, Sofya-Bulgaria, circa 1994 - 32.0352
Miniature Patty Shells
Why not try this Miniature Patty Shells? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Miniature Patty Shells to believe it! - 26.823
This Bulgur Patties recipe is one of the most efficient ways to do it. Bulgur Patties is for those of you who are on the lookout for a different way of preparing patties - 26.0079
Cornmeal Bulgur Patties
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients and form into patties about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes. - 23.9635
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Rub hands generously with oil, then shape dough into patties about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
Place on cookie sheet, and allow to stand for 30 minutes. - 22.5456
Filled Patty Shells
Divide dough in 4 portions and roll each in rectangle 1/8" thick.
Fold in thirds, then roll again.
Cut with 1 1/2" round cutter.
Put half on cookie sheet and prick with fork.
Cut out center of remaining rounds with small cutter or thimble.
Moisten edges of... - 22.406
Pati Brisee Shell
Using knives or pastry blender, mix butter, flour and salt.
As mixture begins to resemble heavy cornmeal, sprinkle water over and toss together.
Gather into a ball and then roll to fit Quiche pan (or pie plate) on a lightly-floured pastry board.
Prick all... - 19.9094
Patty Cakes - Savory Mashed Potato Fried Cakes
1. Slice the scallions; slice the tomatoes, set aside.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes and place it in the steamer, steam the potatoes until fork tender.
3. Once done place it in a bowl and using the back of the spoon mash the potatoes.
4.... - 0
Patty Recipes By Category