- » Pate Salad Loaf
Pate Salad Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pate salad loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pate salad loaf recipes.
Pate Salad Loaf
Combine water and 1/2 cup tomato juice; sprinkle gelatin on liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Soften braunschweiger by mashing with spoon; stir into gelatin mixture along with remaining... - 33.7553
You May Also Like!
Country Pate With Pistachio
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender. Add sherry, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture, pork, chicken,... - 34.4397
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 39.3018
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.5044
1. In 2-quart bowl, place salad oil and onion; cover bowl with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir in pork, veal, pork fat, bread crumbs, Madeira, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, oregano, and egg.
2. In 8 1/2" by 4... - 33.4767
1. Cut beef liver into chunks. Halve chicken livers.
2. Put both beef and chicken liver through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place the ground meat in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in water... - 43.7616
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 40.2344
Pork And Spinach Pate
Put the bay leaf in an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch greased loaf pan or terrine.
Stretch the bacon slices with a palette knife.
Use two- thirds to line the terrine.
Cut the pork and Canadian bacon into small pieces and chop finely .
Cut the onion and garlic... - 38.4381
Mushroom And Hazelnut Pate
1. In a food processor, grind together the hazel nuts and breadcrumbs. Tip into a bowl.
2. Then combine onion, garlic and mushroom and finely chop. Tip the mixture into a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Grease a small loaf tin with oil or... - 44.0902
Phony Bologna Pate
Grind bologna and onion through fine blade of food grinder or in food processor.
In mixing bowl combine bologna-onion mixture, Italian dressing, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Turn half of the bologna mixture into the bottom of a... - 36.7016
Vegetable And Nut Pate
1. Prepare and chop onion and celery. Fry in the oil until soft about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds.
3. Peel carrot and parsnip and cut up coarsely.
4. Mince the vegetables and tomatoes with the peanuts and bread.
5. Place in... - 44.6803