- » Pate Maison
Pate Maison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pate Maison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pate Maison recipes.
Indulge yourself with this delicious and best of all guilt free pate. Perfect for the holidays. - 123.846
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.7698
1. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
2. Add butter, chicken livers, salt, pepper and thyme; cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often. Cool a bit.
3. Throw away bay leaf.
4. Put the liver mixture,... - 42.8567
Pate En Gelee
Chill a small 3-cup mold in the freezer.
Mash the liver pate until soft and smooth.
Heat and stir half the can of consomme with the gelatine until gelatine dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining consomme.
Chill in the freezer until cold.
Pour into... - 33.4139
You May Also Like!
1. Line bottom and sides of 9" by 5" loaf pan with bacon, allowing slices to hang over edges.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion and garlic until tender. Meanwhile, remove skin and bones from chicken breast; cut meat into... - 36.9947
This Pate Maison tastes delicious ! Though you might have to wait a bit to enjoy it after preparation, once you dig into this superly delcious Pate Maison, you'll agree that the wait was worth it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 40.9165
Add celery and peppercorns to 6 cups water in a saucepan.
Add the salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add chicken livers and simmer very gently for about 10 minutes; livers should still be slightly pink inside.
Drain livers, discard... - 38.8801
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Cover the bacon with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Rinse with cold water.
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add the onion and saute over medium heat until... - 39.2012
Simple Pate Maison
Rinse salt pork in cold water to remove some of salt.
Line 7-inch souffle mold with salt pork slices.
Cook bacon in skillet until fat is rendered.
Saute onions in bacon fat until tender and lightly browned.
Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces;... - 39.999
Put the bacon in a pan with the honey, sugar, cloves, peppercorns, herbs and sufficient water just to cover.
Cover with a lid, bring to boiling point and simmer for 35 minutes then remove the bacon from the pan and take off the rind.
Mince the bacon, liver... - 36.6394
Classic Pate Maison
Saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add next 5 ingredients; cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Discard bay leaf.
Spoon liver mixture, softened butter, and brandy into container of electric blender... - 32.9585
Pate A La Maison Grand Vefour
1. Combine all ingredients for the dough and roll out to 1/3 inch thick.
2. For the filling make a mixture of the ground meat by grinding veal and pork together, add egg yolks, and season with salt and pepper and the other spices.
3. Add the cooked ham and... - 35.6491
Mix together the veal and pork in a bowl.
Sprinkle the garlic and onion on top and pour over the wine, brandy and oil.
Cover and leave to marinate overnight.
Discard the onion.
Crush the garlic and stir into the meat mixture with the liquid.
Add salt and... - 39.6259
Place the ground meats in a bowl.
Add the thyme, sage, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Add the Madeira, brandy, cream and eggs.
Fold all the ingredients together until lightly mixed.
Fill into the terrine, mounding the mixture in the center.
Cover the meats with... - 39.9454
Pate Maison A La Sardi
1. In a large skillet melt the chicken fat and lard over medium heat. Add bay leaves, pepper, thyme and onion, and cook, stirring, five minutes.
2. Add the chicken livers and cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Add the salt and monosodium glutamate, and... - 29.4488