- » Pate Loaf
Pate Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pate loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pate loaf recipes.
Glazed Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground beef, flour, seasoned salt and pepper in the large bowl of an electric mixer; beat until very smooth.
2. Soften gelatin in beef broth in a 2-cup measure. Measure out 3/4 cup and beat, 1 tablespoon at a time, into meat mixture until smooth... - 42.3317
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 40.1345
European Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground veal and beef in a large bowl. Beat eggs slightly in a cup; measure 2 tablespoons into a second cup and set aside for brushing loaf in Step 4. Add remaining to meat mixture with onion, flour, salt, marjoram, pepper and 1/2 cup of the broth;... - 38.4644
Pate Salad Loaf
Combine water and 1/2 cup tomato juice; sprinkle gelatin on liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Soften braunschweiger by mashing with spoon; stir into gelatin mixture along with remaining... - 33.7553
You May Also Like!
Liver Pate With Aspic
1. Snip out any large tubelike membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks. Halve chicken livers; snip out veiny parts or skin.
2. Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine... - 37.5025
Country Pate With Pistachio
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender. Add sherry, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture, pork, chicken,... - 34.4397
Arrange bacon slices 1/2 inch apart across bottom and up sides of 9- by 5-inch microwave-safe loaf dish; set aside.
In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, ham, chicken, eggs, soup mix, brandy, pepper and nutmeg.
Spoon meat mixture into bacon-lined dish, packing... - 39.5813
1. Line bottom and sides of 9" by 5" loaf pan with bacon, allowing slices to hang over edges.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion and garlic until tender. Meanwhile, remove skin and bones from chicken breast; cut meat into... - 36.9947
Garlic Chicken Liver Pate
Lightly saute onion and garlic in 1/2 cup butter or margarine until soft.
Add chicken livers and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cook for a further 2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Cool and pound all the... - 39.2195
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 39.3018
Rich Chicken Liver Pate
In 9-inch nonstick skillet combine chicken livers and broth mix; cook, stirring frequently, until livers are browned on the outside but still pink on the inside, about 5 minutes.
Add vermouth and set aside.
In work bowl of food processor combine remaining... - 34.5649
Snip out any large tube like membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks.
Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin.
Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until... - 41.5855
1. In 2-quart bowl, place salad oil and onion; cover bowl with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir in pork, veal, pork fat, bread crumbs, Madeira, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, oregano, and egg.
2. In 8 1/2" by 4... - 33.4767
1. Cut beef liver into chunks. Halve chicken livers.
2. Put both beef and chicken liver through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place the ground meat in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in water... - 43.7616