- » Pate Loaf
Pate Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pate loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pate loaf recipes.
Glazed Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground beef, flour, seasoned salt and pepper in the large bowl of an electric mixer; beat until very smooth.
2. Soften gelatin in beef broth in a 2-cup measure. Measure out 3/4 cup and beat, 1 tablespoon at a time, into meat mixture until smooth... - 43.529
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 42.5649
European Pate Loaf
1. Combine ground veal and beef in a large bowl. Beat eggs slightly in a cup; measure 2 tablespoons into a second cup and set aside for brushing loaf in Step 4. Add remaining to meat mixture with onion, flour, salt, marjoram, pepper and 1/2 cup of the broth;... - 39.8814
Pate Salad Loaf
Combine water and 1/2 cup tomato juice; sprinkle gelatin on liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Soften braunschweiger by mashing with spoon; stir into gelatin mixture along with remaining... - 35.9848
You May Also Like!
Garlic Chicken Liver Pate
Lightly saute onion and garlic in 1/2 cup butter or margarine until soft.
Add chicken livers and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Cook for a further 2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Cool and pound all the... - 40.5904
Liver Pate With Aspic
1. Snip out any large tubelike membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks. Halve chicken livers; snip out veiny parts or skin.
2. Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
3. Saute onion in butter or margarine... - 39.4457
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 40.5808
Country Pate With Pistachio
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender. Add sherry, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture, pork, chicken,... - 36.2654
Arrange bacon slices 1/2 inch apart across bottom and up sides of 9- by 5-inch microwave-safe loaf dish; set aside.
In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, ham, chicken, eggs, soup mix, brandy, pepper and nutmeg.
Spoon meat mixture into bacon-lined dish, packing... - 40.9416
Chicken Liver Pate
this chicken liver pate recipe is prepared with chicken livers, creamed and flavored with parsley and spices. Stir fried and minced along with eggs and onions and combined with paprika, nutmeg, mustard and heavy cream, the chicken liver pate is chilled and... - 47.823
1. Line bottom and sides of 9" by 5" loaf pan with bacon, allowing slices to hang over edges.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion and garlic until tender. Meanwhile, remove skin and bones from chicken breast; cut meat into... - 39.301
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.6408
Chicken Liver Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Get rid of stringy bits and discolored part of the chicken livers. Chop it finely and pass it through the blender to prepare a puree.
3. Combine the liver puree with sausage meat and add the egg and... - 43.3044
Wild Duck And Quail Pate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pull out the skin and de-bone the duck breasts and keep aside the breasts.
3. Discard rest of the meat from the carcasses, remove the skin and add meat to a food processor with steel blade.
3. Pull out the... - 44.2047