- » Pate En Croute
Pate En Croute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pate En Croute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pate En Croute recipes.
Pate En Croute
Pate En Croute is an easy to make and delicious dish that is apt for chicken lovers. I made this rich and tasty Pate En Croute for my friend's Farwell party and the guests loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 45.3597
Liver Pate En Croute
Thaw the puff pastry.
Finely dice the calf liver, saute in the butter, sprinkle with the salt and 1 pinch of the pepper and allow to cool.
Cut the ham and the pork liver into strips.
Peel and chop the onion and put through the fine blade of the meat grinder... - 42.8151
Val D Or Pate En Croute
PASTRY: Mix flour and salt in a mixing bowl and cut in the butter with a pastry blender or two knives until butter is about the size of green peas.
Beat egg yolks with the cold water and pour over the mixture.
Stir with a knife or fork adding a little extra... - 25.2748
Pate En Croute
Roll about three-fourths of pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 14- x 9-inch rectangle.
Lightly grease bottom and sides of an 8- x 4- x 3-inch loafpan with removable sides.
Carefully fit rectangle of pastry into loafpan, gently pressing against bottom... - 39.4547
Tuna Nicoise Pate En Croute
1. In an electric blender or food processor, mix together tuna, 1/4 cup dressing and the anchovies; process at high speed until smooth, scrape down side of container occasionally.
2. Mix in the chopped onion and olives.
3. Chop the ends of the French... - 42.7077
Mixed Meat Val D Or Pate En Croute
FILLING: Saute the onion in butter until transparent, then add the minced pork and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
Do not brown.
Season well with salt, pepper, a little mace and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of the pastry-lined pan.
Add a row... - 39.0567
Ham Pate En Croute
1) In a large bowl of electric mixer cream butter at high speed until fluffy.
2) Add ham and beat a little at a time.
3) Mix remaining ingredients and beat to combine well.
4) Refrigerate until the mixture is firm.
6) Remove the ends off bread.... - 46.798