- » Pasty Ground Beef
Pasty Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasty ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasty ground beef recipes.
Cornish Pasties is rich with the flavors of beef, potato and vegetables. This is best served with mushroom sauce or beef gravy. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Cornish Pasties. - 45.4168
Russian Fried Pasties
In mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and sugar just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°), stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 41.153
1. Put flour and salt in mixing bowl. Cut in shortening.
2. Beat egg in measuring cup. Add water to make 1/2 cup. Add to flour, and mix until moistened.
3. Divide dough into 6 balls. On lightly floured board, roll balls into circles about 8 inches in... - 40.7087
Kraut And Beef Pasties
Kraut And Beef Pasties is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Kraut And Beef Pasties is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.7019
Beef Filling For Pasties
This recipe for beef filling is especially prepared for filling meat pasties. Cooked and combined with bachamel sauce and seasonings like shallots, clove, peppers and parsley, the beef filling is savory and spicy. The filling can be used for meat rolls or... - 29.0589
Beef And Horseradish Pasties
Mix the mince with the onion, potato, carrot, plenty of seasonings and the horseradish.
To make the pastry, sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Add the fats and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to mix to... - 42.2702
Beef Mushroom Pasties
Thaw dough until pliable.
Cook beef until well-browned; drain grease.
Add soup, mushrooms, onion and Worcestershire sauce to beef.
Cut loaf of bread dough crosswise, into 8 slices.
Using a little flour on board and rolling pin, pat and roll dough pieces out... - 37.2696
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Chop beef in blender or food processor.
Combine beef with potatoes, rutabaga and onion in bowl.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening and butter until crumbly.
Add ice water; mix well.
Roll pastry on lightly floured... - 44.3133
Freezer Mix Pasties
Prepare Hamburger Pasties except substitute 3 1/2 cups lightly packed frozen browned 'n seasoned freezer .
Mix for the drained browned ground beef and onion; omit garlic salt and pepper. - 14.3731
Homemade Cornish Pasties
The homemade cornish pasties are prepared with sirloin steak along with potatoes, onions and eggs flavored with mixed herbs. Made with the meat and vegetable mixture sealed in the dough, the homemade cornish pasties are baked in the oven till done. - 41.4995
Cornish pasties are meat pasties prepared with steak and pork. Prepared with a flour pastry the cornsih pasties look like half circles filled with meat and vegetable filling. Oven cooked they can be served as sides or with the meal. - 44.8523
1. To make pastry, in a bowl mix butter and lard well to combine and refrigerate until firm.
2. In large mixing bowl place flour, chop butter mixture into small pieces and rub in flour using fingertips until mixture resembles coarse bread... - 44.4469
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 44.1009
Meat Pasty Morsels
1. Remove the core, seeds and pith from peppers and chop them up finely
2. In a frying pan, add ground beef, chopped peppers, garlic, spices, lemon juice and salt and fry for ten minutes
3. In a small pan, fry onions in oil; add it to the beef mixture;... - 38.4153
Spicy Picnic Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the pastry ingredients, pouring in more milk if necessary to make dough.
3) Make four parts from the dough.
4) Even out each part thinly and then using a small plate as a guide,... - 44.0756
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together flour and salt and then rub in lard.
3) Mix in egg, vinegar and water and then allow the dough to chill.
4) In the meantime, mix together potatoes, carrots,... - 43.6553
Pasties Michigan Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400°.F
2 In a large chilled bowl combine the flour, 2 teaspoons of the salt and the lard.
3 Working quickly, rub the flour and fat together with your fingertips.
4 Pour in 10 tablespoons of ice water, and... - 43.9438
Baked Cornish Pasties
All ingredients must be cold.
With a pastry blender, blend flour, suet, salt, and margarine together until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add Water and mix lightly until dough holds together.
Knead on a lightly floured board or cloth forafew moments until dough is... - 33.8827
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Using your fingertips or a pastry blender, lightly rub or cut in the butter and lard or vegetable fat, then sprinkle over most of the chilled water and mix to a soft dough, adding more water if... - 38.9269
Upper Peninsula Pasties
In a large bowl, stir shortening and water until shortening is melted.
Gradually stir in flour and salt until a very soft dough is formed; cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours.
Quarter and thinly slice potatoes and rutabagas; place in a large bowl with... - 42.4178
Pasties is the perfect dish for all the meat lovers. I serve this dish fro my husband during weekends when he can enjoy it in piece. This Pasties recipe is extremely easy to prepare and the end result is mouth watering. - 41.6755
Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
Add beef suet and shortening and cut fat into flour until particles are very fine.
Add enough cold water to make a dough the consistency of pie crust.
Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness on a lightly floured... - 37.5753
Spiced Meat Pasties
To make pastry, sift flour, cornstarch and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 44.1403
1.On a well floured surface, roll the dough.
2.Make 4 equal divisions of the dough and once done make rounds of 6 cm of each.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat fat and stir in beef.
5.Fry it for 5 minutes until the meat... - 42.5933
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur with half cup of the water and soak for ten minutes.
Add the meat and mix well with your hands.
Add the salt, red pepper and onion with another half cup water and knead very well by hand for about ten to fifteen minutes or... - 42.2683
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.892
Flank And Greens
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the scalloped steak evenly with 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and rub in well.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add... - 42.798
Place ground beef and seasoning in a frying pan and cook for 5-6 mins, stirring, until the beef is browned all over.
Add kidney beans, Tabasco, chilli sauce and tomato puree.
Mix well and continue to cook for 3-4 mins.
Transfer to a plate and cool for 10... - 43.5134
1. Cut the crusts off the bread.
2. Moisten it with the wine and a little water if needed. Squeeze it dry.
3. Put all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor; using the chopping knife, process them until smooth and pasty.
4. Form mixture into... - 37.2173
1. In a non-stick skillet sauté the pork for about 8 minutes on a medium flame until meat has evenly browned.
2. Add onion and chilies to the skillet and sauté along with pork for another 5 minutes.
3. Further, add the peppers and spices, blend in,... - 43.9959
Raw Meat Kufte
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur with half cup of the water and the red pepper or pepper paste.
Soak for about fifteen minutes, covered.
Add the meat and knead by hand about three to four minutes.
Add the salt and white onion.
Add a little of the cold... - 38.1508
Meatballs And Spaghetti
In an 8-inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is tender, about 7 minutes.
In a large bowl, with a fork, combine the bread and milk until pasty.
Add the pork,... - 45.6316
Combine the liver and water in a pan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about five minutes, or until liver is done.
Drain and set aside.
Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the beef.
Add the onions.
Return the liver to the pan and... - 42.9431
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 97.267
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur with half cup of the water and soak for fifteen minutes.
Mix in the meat, onion, salt and red pepper, blending well.
Knead very well by hand for about ten to fifteen minutes or for a few minutes in a food processor or... - 41.238