- » Pastry Sheet
Pastry Sheet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pastry sheet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pastry sheet recipes.
Rabbit Pie : Part 3 - Pastry Sheets Preparation
Look at this part 3 of the rabbit pie video series that shows the preparation of pastry sheet. The video also takes up further with rabbit meat pie filling. Watch this interesting video and the entire series for the complete rabbit pie recipe. - 81.1234
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 31.062
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix, cheese and spices. Set aside for later.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour.
5. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and sprinkle... - 41.2494
Baked Brie In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
Thaw puff pastry and bring to room temperature; roll out lightly to make the sheet large enough to cover the round of Brie and set aside.
Spread the... - 28.1377
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 134.909
Truffle Consomme With Puff Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a saucepan, add consomme, truffles and sherry. Bring to a simmer on low flame.
3) Pour the consumme into 4 oven-safe bowls.
4) Take the ouff pastry sheet and roll out to get a 1/8-inch thick sheet. Cut 4... - 37.2681
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Lemon Pastry Dessert
Prepare and chill the Lemon Filling and the mixture for Topping.
Blend flour and salt in a bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Add a mixture of beaten eggs and 1 tablespoon of the cream; stir with a fork until dough holds... - 42.2425
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
This first course recipe can best be described as a grown up ham and cheese sandwich. With the creamy and nuttiness of the gruyere cheese, spiciness of the soppressata (Italian salami) and the flakiness of the puff pastry is sure to be a success. - 103.639
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.7237
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Herbed Chicken In Pastry
If you are planning for a romantic dinner with your special person, here is something elegant to bake and serve. The herbed chicken pastry is a combination of fine herbs and soft chicken breasts, which will definitely satisfy the appetite. In this video, chef... - 140.3
How To Make Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers
Light up the holiday season with easy Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers! Fruit Pastry Flowers to Make This Winter! Spoil your family with homemade Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers, they are so easy to make that even children enjoy making them! - 0
Basic Flaky Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) Add shortening to cut in with pastry blender to make the mixture like coarse meal.
3) Evenly sprinkle cold water with a tablespoon for several times and keep on stirring with a fork until the ingredients... - 33.6153
Chocolate Chips Pastry Pie
1. Cut a 22 cm / 8 3/4 in circle from each pastry sheet, brush with egg white, bake on greased baking trays in moderately hot oven for 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool on wire racks.
2. Beat cream with vanilla essence, chocolate and icing sugar until... - 34.1123
Salmon In Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 375°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
Add potato slices.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; rinse in cold water.
Drain; pat dry.
On lightly floured surface roll one puff pastry sheet into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
Place... - 44.6778
Crispy Walnut In Pastry
Mix nuts and sugar.
Beat egg yolks and add whiskey, vanilla, and cream or evaporated milk.
Stir in nut mixture and blend well.
Make balls the size of walnuts.
If not moist enough to shape into little balls, add more cream.
Cut sheets of phyllo pastry into... - 41.7553
Garden Fresh Pastry Squares
Remove pastry from freezer; let stand at room temperature 20 to 25 minutes while preparing filling.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter in medium-size saucepan until tender.
Add squash and pepper;'cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add sauce mix, water, and... - 45.1352
Pastry Filled With Nuts And Honey
Butter the bottom and sides of a large baking pan about 40 cm x 30 cm/16 in x 12 in.
Lay a sheet of phyllo in it, and brush with melted butter.
Place a second pastry sheet on top of the first, and butter again.
In this way, butter about 8 layers of... - 44.7218
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Vol Au Vent Recipe - Pastry Puffs - Finger Food
1. Preheat the oven at 356 F.
2. Prepare the baling tray with parchment paper.
3. Roll the pastry sheet into a large thin round shape sheet, once done with a round cookie cutter make small round shape vol au vent and using another small... - 0
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 43.2889
Puff Pastry Pinwheels
Place soybeans, vegetable oil, tamari and ketchup in a food processor and blend until just slightly textured (or mash by hand).
Open puff pastry sheet and lay flat. Cut along folds to make three pieces. Cut each of these crosswise, in half. On a lightly... - 26.9314
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Ham And Cheese In Puff Pastry - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry. This would be a great lunch time treat or you could cut them in small square to serve as appetizers. You could take these to a Super Bowl party or any other get together you need to have an... - 0
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.1768
Lamb In Filo Pastry
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before roasting the lamb.
Wipe the lamb and discard any excess fat.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Cover and leave to one side.
To prepare the stuffing, gently saute the onion and celery in the oil for 5... - 39.7468
Puff Pastry Olives
1. Take out the frozen pastry from freezer, place outside for 20 minutes at room temperature and thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
3. Take one of the two pastry sheets, unfold and with a cookie cutter, cut into 26 leaves.... - 37.0642
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.0581
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
Stuffed Fillet Of Pork In Filo Pastry
Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
In work bowl finely chop the vegetables, the garlic and the herbs.
In a saucepan, using some of the butter saute the vegetables.
In the work bowl finely chop the prunes and add to the vegetables, continue to saute, add the... - 43.4775
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry With Ham & Mushrooms
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry with Ham & Mushrooms
Want to treat your special someone to an incredible Date Night Dinner? This simple and easy main dish is just what you need! Beautiful to look at, delicious to taste and easy enough for a... - 0
Puff Pastry Napoleon Cream With Vanilla
Divide puff pastry in half lengthwise.
Roll each half into a 15- x 6-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle two baking sheets with water; shake off excess water.
Carefully transfer pastry to baking sheets.
Prick pastry well with a fork.
Trim sides with a sharp knife, if... - 32.8804
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Puff Pastry Dessert
Reserve 2 tablespoons butter; chill.
Work remaining chilled butter with back of wooden spoon or in electric mixer just till it's pliable as putty.
Pat or roll between sheets of waxed paper in 8x6 inch rectangle1/4 inch thick.
Chill thoroughly, at least 1 hour... - 29.5826
Danish Pastry Wreath
Beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth.
Fasten a sheet of waxed paper to a smooth surface with a little water.
Spread butter/flour mixture on waxed paper to form an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Transfer waxed paper to a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Warm the... - 40.3368
Whole Wheat Flaky Pastry
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Sprinkle a 9-inch pie pan lightly with whole wheat flour.
Combine the flours in a bowl.
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or knives.
Add oil gradually, working it in with fingers.
Then add ice water.
Blend mixture briefly... - 34.0673
Apples In Cornmeal Pastry
1. Peel apples and cut crosswise in half. Remove cores. In a small bowl, mix sugar, walnuts, apricots, golden raisins, pine nuts, and butter. Stuff centers of apples with mixture. Set aside, covered.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F. Remove one disk of dough from... - 30.6135
Apricot Pastry Pretzels
In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1 egg yolk, sugar and butter to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 20x14-inch (50x35-cm) rectangle.
Roll out... - 40.1639
Turkey & Cheese Puff Pastry
Let's face it, you can't really go wrong with puff pastry and cheese. All you need is some tomato soup on the side. Trust me! Perfect cold weather comfort meal or easy party appetizer. - 0
Leeks In Pastry
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Thaw pastry and roll out edges.
Fit one sheet of pastry into a 9-inch pie plate.
Over moderate heat, saute leeks in half the butter until liquid is absorbed.
Add sour cream and blend.
Pour leek mixture into crust; cut remaining butter... - 33.1928
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 39.5476
Easy Tart Pastry
In a large bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese until soft, fluffy, and well blended.
Blend in milk and honey.
Gradually add flour to make a dough that is just firm enough to handle.
Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
To make... - 34.85
Nut And Pastry Pudding
In a lightly buttered baking sheet, place the filo pastry and bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
In a saucepan pour the milk and the cream, then heat very gently until hot but not boiling.
Beat together the egg and... - 43.3862
Crunchy Chocolate And Almond Pastry
Pastries are favorites of kids as well as adults and here is a recipe with chocolate. Check out Garry showing how to make Crunchy Chocolate Pastry with chocolate sauce and almond meal as the key ingredients. Great for parties or breakfast as well. - 108.186
Mix flour, cornmeal, and salt.
Mix in oil until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
Sprinkle with water and mix with fork.
Press firmly into a ball.
If too dry to form ball, work in 1 to 2 tbsp more oil.
Roll pastry between two sheets of waxed paper into a... - 29.6416
Stuffed Olives In Cheese Pastry
Place cheese and butter in a food processor.
Process until creamy.
Add flour and egg yolks, mix until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead lightly until smooth.
Wrap in greaseproof paper and chill for 30 minutes.
Drain... - 33.6007
Puff Pastry Turnover
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta cheese.
Add the eggs, flour and corn oil, mixing thoroughly.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry quarter-inch thick to form two 9x15-inch rectangles.
Brush the outside edges of... - 40.4423
Tomato Puff Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, herbs and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place puff pastry and roll lightly.
4. Keeping ½ inch borders free from all... - 44.5703
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Hors D'oeuvre With Puff Pastry
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray, and prick the surface with fork.
Bake at 400 degree oven for about ten minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degree and bake until golden brown.
Spread the baked pastry evenly... - 41.4725
Orange Cheese Danish Pastry
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, sugar, egg, butter, flour, orange rind and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well blended.
Unfold pastry; roll to 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
Place on cookie sheet.
Make 2-inch-deep cuts at 1-inch int - 31.8848
Cut shortening into flour and salt until particles are size of small peas.
Sprinkle in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost cleans sides of bowl (1 to 2 teaspoons water can be added if... - 26.9142
Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry
The Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry can be prepared a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator until needed. The golden Herbed Rack Of Lamb In Pastry will make your dinner spread look impressive. - 29.2663
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 39.852
Shortcrust Pastry dough
Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F), gas mark 3.
Beat the egg yolks and sugar with an electric whisk.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
When the eggs are well beaten, add the creamed butter and sifted flour mixture.
Mix to obtain a smooth evenly... - 37.5113
Brie Wrapped In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Mould two patty shells in form of balls and roll them out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Spoon the cheese in centre of pastry, and seal it by pinching its side.
4. Follw the same procedure with other... - 30.6591
Baked Brie Wria Pastry
In large mixer bowl combine flour, butter and cream cheese.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture leaves sides of bowl and forms a dough (2 to 3 minutes).
Divide dough in half; wrap in waxed paper.
Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
Heat oven to... - 38.7644
Remove as much moisture as possible from the butter, using a dry cloth.
Melt the butter over a very low heat; allow to cool.
When almost cold stir in the sifted flour, salt and beaten egg.
Knead lightly until smooth and use as required.
To line a 7-in flan... - 31.2959
Sausage Apricot Pastry Logs
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Brown sausage until crumbly; drain well.
Drain apricot halves; reserve syrup.
Dice apricot halves; reserve 1/2 cup... - 44.1169
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 37.4604
This Pizza Pastry recipe is the secret behind my well liked pizzas. It is an amazing recipe that results in a soft and yummy Pizza Pastry! Try this Pizza Pastry recipe! - 27.7749
Sausage In Pastry
Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add flour; mix well.
Shape into ball; chill.
Divide pastry in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each pastry half to 12 X 15-inch rectangle; cut into 3-inch... - 30.7597
Easy, No Cholesterol Pastry
Mix the flour and salt together with a fork.
Measure the oil and milk into a cup.
Pour the liquids all at once into the dry ingredients, mixing with a fork until just blended.
The above measurements usually produce a perfect pastry, but since the consistency... - 35.4925
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.8227
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 38.0763
1 In a bowl beat the butter and margerine until soft and well blended.
2 Slowly fold in the sifted flour with salt with the help of a wooden spoon.
3 Add the water blending throughly.The mixture will have a sticky consistancy.
4 Place the dough in the... - 32.6255
Almond And Sesame Seed Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, combine almonds and sesame seeds evenly and toast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 10 minutes or till they start to colour.
3. Remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4.... - 42.9025
Cream butter with 1/3 cup flour until well blended.
Cover and chill until firm enough to roll, about 30 to 45 minutes.
Combine water, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in large mixing bowl and let stand to proof.
Add milk, sugar and egg and blend well.
Gradually... - 42.2549
Fillets Of Sea Bream In Filo Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cook the salad potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Shred half the sorrel leaves by piling up six or eight at a time, rolling them up like a... - 37.8491
Baked Almond Apples In Pastry
For pastry: Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt in medium bowl.
Mix in butter, using fingertips, until mixture is consistency of fine meal.
Add water and gather ingredients into a ball.
Turn out onto counter and do a fraisage (push dough out along... - 44.6269
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend the oil and water together and immediately pour into the dry ingredients, stirring with a fork to distribute. Pour half of the mixture into a pie pan and press into place for bottom crust.
2. For top... - 21.973
Pastry Chef Tarts
PREHEAT oven to 425°.
Combine pie crust mix with egg.
Add just enough water to form dough.
Form 2 to 3 tablespoons dough into a round.
Press each round onto bottom and sides of each 3- to 4-inch tart pan.
Pierce pastry several times with fork.
Place on... - 39.0281
Flaky Pastry has a fine taste. Flaky Pastry gets its taste from flour mixed with butter square. Flaky Pastry is inspired by many chefs worldwide. - 35.7919
Puff Pastry Tarts With Squash And Feta
Put a baking sheet in the oven and heat to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Roll out the pastry and put on a large sheet of parchment paper or cut out 4 individual square tarts.
Peel, seed and cut the squash into 1/2 cm thick slices.
Prick the pastry a few times... - 29.7982
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Pastry Beef Rolls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Fold phyllo in half crosswise, bringing short ends together.
Lightly coat... - 39.1041
Apples In Pastry Robes
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, grind the walnuts and sugar until finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in the milk, bread crumbs, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
3 Bring to a boil over... - 44.65
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry
Pastry: Cut butter into 14" bits.
Sift flour and salt into large chilled bowl and add butter and rub together with hands until it has the appearance of flakes of coarse meal.
In separate bowl, mix together egg and sour cream and stir this into the... - 38.5
Pastry Wrapped Olives
Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough in a strip and cut in 25 small pieces.
Put an olive in center of each and cover completely with dough, rolling in hands.
Brush with egg white and sprinkle with poppy seed.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets... - 25.7603
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Beef Fillet Wrapped In Pastry
1. In a large frying pan melt half the butter, when sizzling, add fillet and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown and seal all sides.
2. Remove meat from pan and set aside to cool completely.
3. In the empty frying pan melt... - 42.2063
Brie In Pastry
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll pastry to form a 12 inch square.
Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square.
Roll 3 of the strips to 18 inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 33.0557
Blend all together to form a dough.
Pinch off enough to press and make desired shape with stuffing.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 400° for about ten minutes, or until a nice golden brown. - 23.1592
Sweet Pie Pastry
Measure all the necessary ingredients exactly.
Fat for the pastry can be used straight from the refrigerator if it is cut into small pieces.
Sift the flour to remove any lumps.
Because the pastry contains enough fat of its own, it is not necessary to grease... - 34.4007
Brie In Pastry
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Roll pastry to form a 12-inch square. Cut a 1-inch strip from each side of square. Roll 3 of the strips to 18-inch length and braid or twist to make 1 strip.
Place Brie, top down, in center of square of... - 21.2977
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Visit the nearest meat shop and ask the butcher to bone part of the ham. Instruct him to leave the end bone just to make carving easier.
2. Wash and rub the ham properly and position in a large kettle.
3. Pre-heat the oven at... - 41.6288
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.5067
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Pastry Sheet Recipes By Category