- » Pastry Purse
Pastry Purse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pastry purse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pastry purse recipes.
Simple Puff Pastry Dessert
Knead well the flour, salt, Vitamin C and water to form a dough.
Keep cold for 20 minutes.
Stretch the dough into a 1 cm thick square.
Form the softened butter into a square and place it in the middle of the dough.
Cover on all sides with the dough.
Stretch... - 30.206
You May Also Like!
Apricot Filo Purses
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the sheets of filo pastry into 32 squares, each about 18cm/7in. Brush four of the squares with a little melted butter and stack them, giving each layer a quarter turn to create a star shape. Repeat with the... - 32.9064
Turkey And Cranberry Purses
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the turkey, Brie, cranberry sauce and chopped parsley in a small mixing bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the sheets of filo in half widthways and trim to make 18 squares. Keeping the... - 30.4458
Fudge And Almond Purses
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
To make the filling, combine the butter, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla and almond extracts in a bowl and beat well to blend.
Stir in the cocoa and the nuts and mix well.
To make the dough, stir together... - 42.1168
Filo Purses With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
1. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
2. Add all the vegetables, ginger and bean sprouts, mix well and sautÃ© on a high flame for 3 to 4... - 47.2686
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 144.526
Tomato And Curd Cheese Tart
1. In a food processor, add flour, half a teaspoon of salt and butter and pulse roughly; add it to a bowl
2. Add about two thirds of the cheddar to it and work into a soft dough with 100ml of ice cold water
3. Knead it quickly, wrap in cling film and... - 41.8638