- » Pastrami
Pastrami is a kind of â€˜fine foodâ€™ beef meat. Beef meat is saturated with salt, seasoned with herbs and steamed; the resulting meat is called pastrami.
Origin of Pastrami
Pastrami was introduced in USA by the ... More »
Duck Pastrami Sandwich
This is my entry into the BallisticBBQ video grilling contest for 2013. I started by making pickled cabbage last weekend, deboned a whole duck, rubbed with seasoning and smoked. - 111.295
Bagel pastrami is another bagel delicacy, which can be served in your breakfast. Collect the ingredients and enjoy a fabulous breakfast on the weekend. Watch the video and prepare by yourself. - 87.7389
Smoked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Pastrami And Smoked Cheese
Who doesn't like to be pampered with a satisfying holiday feast? Watch this impressive video that presents a unique style of making chicken breasts more appealing. The chicken breasts here are stuffed with a gorgeous pastrami and smoked gouda stuffing and... - 86.6452
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 45.5122
Pastrami Mushroom And Cucumber Salad
1. Add lasagnette to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and place in a large salad bowl. Add a little oil, stir, and allow the pasta to cool.
2. Add pastrami with tomato wedges, celery, mushrooms,... - 43.8602
Cheese Pastrami Dip
This Cheese Pastrami Dip is so very delicious ! An irresistible blend of pastrami, cream cheese, ripe olives and crackers, you'll not want to miss out on this at any cost ! Don't miss out on this Cheese Pastrami Dip and come back here to tell me all about it... - 42.5627
Pastrami Salad Dijon
1. In 4 dinner plates place the spinach.
2. On top of spinach arrange cucumber, cabbage, meat and croutons.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and honey.
4. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally... - 42.0668
Turkey Pastrami Pizza
In a medium mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and caraway seed.
Add water and stir till moistened.
Pat the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sauerkraut and salad dressing.
Arrange half of the cheese on the... - 41.4734
Pastrami Pizza Bites
In a small bowl combine melted butter, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Brush mixture over the cut sides of bread halves.
Place bread halves, spread side up, on a large baking sheet.
Top bread with pastrami slices.
In a small bowl stir together tomato paste, chili... - 34.3679
Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups
1) Cut the honeydew or cantaloupe lengthwise in half and de-seed. Slice the fruit into 12 wedges.
2) From the wedges, remove the rind.
3) Neatly cut the pastrami into pieces that are large enough to just wrap around every piece of the fruit and... - 33.5343
Hot Pastrami With Tomato And Cheese
On each of 6 slices of toasted bread, layer 2 slices pastrami, a dollop of tomato paste, a few onion rings and a slice of cheese.
Broil until cheese melts and bubbles.
Top with remaining toast.
Serve with mustard.
Makes 6 servings. - 32.316
Hot Pastrami And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook onions for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
2. Spread unbuttered side of four slices of bread with mustard, top with pastrami, onions and cheese. Place remaining bread slices on top with buttered sides out.
3. Cook sandwiches... - 28.8707
Add ingredients to large pot; cover with water and let boil for 5 minutes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
Let cool in broth; then refrigerate.
Slice beef thinly. - 28.0093
Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups
Cut the cantaloupe or honeydew in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and slice into 12 wedges.
Remove the rind from the wedges.
Cut the pastrami into pieces that will just wrap around each piece of melon and pineapple.
Wrap the fruit and slice into bite-size... - 25.8665
Pastrami Recipes By Category