- » Paste
Enjoy our collection of paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paste recipes.
Fresh Homemade Pumpkin Puree
The can is there, there's a pumpkin on the label... open it and mix it up with spices to make a pie, right? A pumpkin pie made from a fresh pumpkin tastes so much better than the glop that was processed several months back! And it is much easier than you... - 136.831
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Homemade Garlic Paste
If you want to cut down on canned and preserved food in your cooking, start with garlic paste. This video shows how to make Homemade Garlic Paste very easily. So whether it is a curry or a vegetable that you need to sauté, trust this freshly made garlic... - 127.506
Indulge yourself with this delicious and best of all guilt free pate. Perfect for the holidays. - 122.284
Ginger Onion Garlic Paste
1. In a blender or food processor jar, add the garlic, ginger and onion.
2. Puree until the mixture resembles the look and texture of apple sauce.
3. If needed, add a little water or fresh lime juice, a few tablespoons at a time to help the ingredients... - 118.783
Pumpkin Ice Cream And Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Hot From The Kettle visits Richie Cecere's Restaurant & Bar at 2 Erie Street, Montclair. Chef Michael Couso prepares pumpkin ice cream and transforms it into pumpkin creme brulee. - 118.416
Green Wraps With Vegetables And Tahini Sauce
Nothing like these raw vegetables wraps with collard greens, vegetables and tahini sauce dressing. Watch this impressive video to prepare these raw vegetable wraps that are high in phyto-nutrients and enzymes. Make your holidays more relaxing and healthy with... - 117.739
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.601
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 112.92
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 109.612
How about a quick and simple meal with walnut pate. Have a look at this fantastic video that presents a wonderful recipe which is easy and versatile too. The video offers great serving suggestions too. So gear up to serve a nutrient packed diet to your... - 109.587
Roast Pear & Banana Puree
Here is a great recipe for a healthy puree for your toddler. It is easy to make and nutritious. - 109.145
Fall Pumpkin Dessert
Try this festive easy to make no-bake fall pumpkin dessert recipe, that's also a great snack, or even post workout snack. - 108.686
Miso Barley Rice And Veggies In Tahini Sauce
Miso Barley Rice and Veggies in Tahini Sauce is a rare and delightful combination of interesting ingredients. The crunch of the vegetables and the hearty grains make it a complete meal. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 107.282
Raw Mexican Pate
If you are on raw vegan and love Mexican food, this is one of those staples that you must have in the refrigerator. This is a recipe for a raw, no-bean mixture (raw refried no-beans) to use for your tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. This pate is... - 106.783
Homemade Baby Food Apple Puree
Learn how to make homemade apple puree for infants without any added flavors or preservatives. Perfect for weaning, apple is nutritious for your baby. Feeding baby apple puree is a great introduction to solid food. Enjoy this apple puree recipe. - 104.573
Mint Basil Pesto
1. In a blender, add basil leaves, mint leaves, garlic cloves, parmesan chees, pine nuts and lemon juice and pulse.
2. While blender, add the olive oil until a creamy texture is achieved.
3. Add salt and pepper and blend again.
4.Use the sauce... - 101.426
If you are fond of eating Mexican food, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make pate from the liver, heart and kidney of chicken. This can be easily spread over bread. Don't forget to watch the video. - 99.7179
Halloween Pumpkin Potage
1. Scrape out the seeds from the pumpkin with the help of a spoon.
2. Remove the skin by placing the pumpkin on the cutting board.
3. Cut the pumpkin into medium block sized pieces.
4. Slice the onion and keep them aside.
5. Take a big... - 99.6704
Vegan Mushroom And Onion Pate
Looking for a pate recipe that is 100% vegan yet easy to make and delicious? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is guaranteed to yield a mouthwatering pate. Watch to know more! - 95.7151
Baby & Toddler: Pumpkin Couscous Puree
As new moms there is always the need for baby food recipes. So, in this video, find a recipe that is fit for babies and kids, its pumpkin couscous puree. It has veggies in it and there is couscous which is healthy. And it’s easy to make for moms who have... - 92.2872
Sauted Chicken And Asparagus With Tahini Sauce
How about a healthy dish that is equally scrumptious? Take a look at this sauted chicken and asparagus with tahini sauce. It has got so many nutrients and looks wonderful. No doubt it will taste ambrosial. So go give it a try. - 87.0797
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
If you are looking to prepare pumpkin bread, pie, waffles and soups sans investing on store-bought pumpkin puree, here's what you need. Chef Todd Mohr, who believes in making cooking innovative and exciting, shares a simple way to puree pumpkin in a snap. So... - 84.9197
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Sweet Pea Puree
There are many ways to use frozen sweet peas. Why not puree your frozen sweet peas and flavor it for a great side dish, or as a topping for soups and stews, or as a spread for an appetizer. Watch this amazing video to give a wonderful transformation to your... - 80.2976
Arabic Tahini Sauce
Have you been wondering how to prepare the Arabic tahini Sauce at home? You've got a perfect recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a stepwise process to prepare this sauce. - 59.8154
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 51.0979
Put the brandy, cherries, angelica, lemon and orange peel, walnuts and hazelnuts in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, make the marzipan.
Put the sugar and ground almonds in a bowl and mix well.
Make a well in the center... - 50.9245
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Cheese And Walnut Pate
1. Into a mixing bowl, use a fine mesh sieve to sieve the cottage cheese into a fine paste.
2. Grind the walnuts in a food processor to a fine sandy texture.
3. Grease a pate mold or individual ramekin molds with salad oil.
4. In a... - 48.4614
1) The oven is pre-heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The first layer is prepared by first warming olive oil in a skillet.
3) Vegetables are sauteed, till tender.
4) They are blended with eggs, seasonings and bread crumbs in a food... - 48.0267
Chicken Liver Pate
this chicken liver pate recipe is prepared with chicken livers, creamed and flavored with parsley and spices. Stir fried and minced along with eggs and onions and combined with paprika, nutmeg, mustard and heavy cream, the chicken liver pate is chilled and... - 47.823
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook livers in drippings over medium-high heat until done.
Drain livers, and set aside, reserving drippings in skillet.
Remove... - 47.6631
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.6166
Prawn And Avocado Pate
The prawn and avocado pate is a cooked and processed pate made with avocados, prawns and sour cream. Cooked with milk, the prawn and avocado pate has gelatin in it and is flavored with mustard and lemon juice. Served over melba toast or crackers, the prawn... - 47.246
Chicken Liver Pate
1) Heat a 10-inch skillet and melt 1/3 cup of the butter or margarine.
2) In it cook the shallots, mushrooms, and garlic until almost tender.
3) Add wine, chicken livers, brandy, salt, pepper, mustard, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
4) Simmer for around... - 46.9771
1) In a 1-quart glass baking dish, heat butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Now add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Cover the dish with a plate after adding chicken livers and cook on low heat in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. Cook... - 46.9432
Grease an 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) round fluted cake pan; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make marzipan, knead almond paste with pistachios or almonds and arrack or ouzo.
On a surface dusted lightly with powdered sugar, roll... - 46.9142
Brandied Liver Pate
I have to admit this recipe of Brandied Liver Pate is on my favorite list. I prepare this yum Brandied Liver Pate as an Appetizer every month or even more often. Trust me! I am saying that you must try this Brandied Liver Pate. - 46.9006
Chicken Liver Pate
Chicken Liver Pate is rich with the flavor of marinaded chicken. This chicken liver pate is not much spicy, however you can make it so, if need be. Try the chicken liver pate chilled or at room temperature. I love preparing this, hope you too will. - 46.8195
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 46.3769
Speedy Liver Pate
Speedy Liver Pate is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare pate recipe, Speedy Liver Pate is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.3406
Best Bacon And Chicken Liver Pate
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Add livers, carrots, and onion to skillet.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or till livers are no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat;... - 46.3251
Smoked Pork With Pureed Split Peas
1) In a quart saucepan or soup kettle, cover the pork butt with water and bring it to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan partially, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or until the pork is knife tender.
3) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over... - 46.2955
Homemade Creamy Chicken Liver Pate
Melt the first 1/4 cup butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and saute over medium heat 3 minutes.
Add the apples and continue cooking until the apples and onions are transparent.
Pour into the container of a blender.
Melt the second 1/4 cup butter, letting... - 46.2082
Marzipan Filled Pastries
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, sift flour. Add yeast, sugar, ¼ cup butter, milk, vanilla, egg and salt and mix for 1 minute at low speed. Increase the speed to high and mix for 4 to 5 minutes... - 46.1546
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407
Herbed Chicken Liver Pate
1. Lightly grease a 2 1/2-cup crock or terrine or 8 small ramekins
2. In a large skillet, melt half the butter over a medium-low flame.
3. Add onion and garlic to the fat when it begins to froth.
4. SautÃ© for about 10 minutes or... - 46.089
Chicken Liver Pate
Clean chicken livers.
Heat 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Add chicken livers and cook for 5 minutes or until almost cooked.
Puree chicken livers and cooking liquid in food processor or blender.
Put in bowl.
Heat remaining... - 46.0197
Chicken Liver Pate With Cream Cheese
You'll simply love this Liver Pate recipe. A rare combination of chicken livers, cheese and brandy; I bet, you would love to prepare this Liver Pate again and again. - 45.9819
Brioche Filled With Chicken Liver Pate
Dissolve yeast and sugar in water in small bowl and let stand until foamy and proofed, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Using fingertips, mix in 1/2 cup flour to make smooth ball.
Cover and let sponge stand at room temperature until doubled in size.
Combine remaining... - 45.9069
Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine chicken livers, water, celery, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and peppercorns; bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes or until livers are tender.
3. Drain off the water from livers; discard celery and... - 45.7661
Chicken Liver Pate
Lightly fry the onion and crushed garlic in the butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until it starts changing colour and is slightly soft.
Remove it and put it in a solid container or ovenproof dish.
Toss the livers in the remaining fat until they are just... - 45.5964
In small mixing bowl, combine parsley, onion, garlic, margarine and bouillon.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Pour into food processor bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon mixture into small... - 45.5629
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585
Duck Pate is a yummy and exquisite French appetizer. There is not a better dish to start your dinner with! Here is a good Duck Pate recipe! - 45.5077
Chocolate Marzipan Cake
Break the chocolate and melt in a bowl with the butter for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and yeast over the bowl and whisk.
Add the cane sugar syrup and the 2 whole eggs, still whisking.
Grease the base of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle... - 45.4804
Strawberry Marzipan Cake
Strawberry Marzipan Cake has a delightful taste. The lemon flovour gives the Strawberry Marzipan Cake a energizing taste. - 45.454
Wedding Chicken Liver Pate
1. Halve chicken livers and remove any fat and membranes.
2. In large skillet, cook livers with bacon over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3. Add onion, bay leaves, garlic, pepper, thyme and nutmeg and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2... - 45.4359
Chicken Liver Pate With Pork Fillet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender, blend the pork, bacon, chicken livers, garlic and shallots.
together until smooth.
3) Add the egg, cornflour, white wine, Cointreau, salt, pepper and nutmeg;
blend until thoroughly... - 45.4048
1) In a medium saucepan, add lentils, carrots, bay leaf and water. Cook covered on low flame for about 55 minutes, or till the water has been absorbed and the lentils turn soft. Add in little water if necessary.
2) Take the saucepan off... - 45.399
Classic Chicken Liver Pate
1) Thoroughly wash livers to remove any discolored areas.
2) In a saucepan, pour in water to cover the livers along with the onion.
3) Place the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat to low, cover the saucepan with... - 45.3823
Sieve rice flour, flour and baking powder together.
Beat sugar and egg yolks.
Mix butter with flour with fingers for 5-7 minutes.
Knead flour mixture and eggs mixture to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Prepare marzipan by mixing all... - 45.3095
Chicken Liver Pate
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; cut each in half.
Melt 1/2 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat; add livers, parsley, shallots, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, until livers are firm but still slightly pink in center (cut to... - 45.3068
Creamy Avocado Pate
1 Using a sharp knife, cut the avocados in half.
2 Remove the stones and discard.
3 Gently scoop out the avocado flesh and leave the skins intact.
4 In a mixing bowl, put all the scooped out flesh.
5 Reserve the shells.
6 Using a... - 45.187
Chicken Liver Pate With Bacon
Select a 16cm (6") round cake tin or small loaf tin if using the Family de luxe /Auto Slo cookers or a 550ml (1 pt) pudding basin if using the Compact Slo cooker.
Butter the inside and line the bottom with bacon rashers.
Put the liver, onion, cloves, bay... - 45.0145
On a surface sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, knead almond paste.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
To coloir almond paste, leave 1 piece of almond paste as it is.
Color the second piece with red food coloring.
Color the third piece with yellow food... - 44.896
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife
4. Mince together the liver, garlic sausage and onion.
5. In a mixing bowl combine the mince... - 44.8566
Liver Pate With Ham
1) Take a shallow dish and add butter and onion, cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Stir in chicken liver, herbs, and ham and cover with a greaseproof paper.
3) On power cook for 5-7 minutes or until the meat is tender, stir twice in between.
5) Blend to... - 44.8491
Fine Liver Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 3-quart mold, apply the rendered chicken or pork fat.
3) In an electric blender, puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream. Gradually add a little diced fat, onion and flour while blending.
4) Mix... - 44.8446
Chicken Liver Pate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease loaf pan.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry.
Combine with bacon fat, onion and eggs in blender container; process until smooth.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Cook for several minutes.
Stir in milk.
Cook until... - 44.7493
Herbed Mushroom Pate
1) Take a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and cook the garlic and mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes or until the entire liquid is absorbed.
2) Allow to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a food processing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mushroom... - 44.737
Slice the white part of the leek into thin rounds and steam until tender.
Line a loaf pan with oiled wax paper and place the cooked leek on top, smoothing it down to make a thin layer.
Cook the peas in boiling water and steam the spinach over them.
When the... - 44.7081
1. Clean the lentils and pick out any impurities
2. Wash the lentils well and drain completely
3. In a separate bowl, place the lentils and double the amount of water
4. Let the lentils soak overnight or for 12 hours before cooking
5.... - 44.6964
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.6408
Cinnamon Chocolate And Marzipan Tartlets
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin.
Butter an 8-hole tartlet tin, or 4 small tart tins - each approx 11cm diameter x 2cm deep - then line each neatly with the pastry and trim level with the... - 44.6314
Iced Marzipan Cakes
Cut the almond paste into dice.
On work surface, knead to a smooth dough with the powdered sugar, finely ground almonds, rum, and salt.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll into two narrow cylinders each about 16 inches (40 centimeters) long; divide each into 20... - 44.5203
A confectioners' delight, Marzipan is sure to take you back in time when mom or grandmom used to make it. Craft them into your favorite fruits and surprise your kids! - 44.5182
Chicken Liver Pate
1.Take a saucepan, heat butter in it and cook livers after putting the lid on.
2.Stir for a few times in between and cook until the livers have changed their color from pink.
3.Blend the livers in food mill and add mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2... - 44.4326
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Discard the bacon rind and coarsely chop the bacon.
3) Discard the skin and white tubes from the lamb's liver and coarsely chop the lamb liver.
4) Coarsely chop 125 g (1/4 lb) of the chicken liver.
5) In a... - 44.3334
1. In a large pan, heat oil
2. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables and walnut kernels for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the brown rice and fry for a further 4 minutes
4. Add water to the rice in the pan and boil gently for about 45 minutes,... - 44.2938
French Country Pate
1) Heat the oven to 160°C.325°F. Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3) Stretch the bacon rashers with a knife, and line them on base and sides of the loaf tin.
4) In a large bowl, mince together the pig liver, chicken liver... - 44.2471
Wild Duck And Quail Pate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pull out the skin and de-bone the duck breasts and keep aside the breasts.
3. Discard rest of the meat from the carcasses, remove the skin and add meat to a food processor with steel blade.
3. Pull out the... - 44.2047
Velvety Chicken Liver Pate
In a medium skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Add chicken livers; saute 2 minutes.
Add onion, apple, salt and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes until apple softens.
Stir in brandy and cream.
Spoon mixture into blender or food... - 44.1993
Carrot puree is a traditional soup made out of sliced carrots and an extensive variety of herbs. Just as the name predicts this recipe is for those who love thick soup. The creamy topping sprinkled with parsley can be the most wanted dish for your family. Why... - 44.1285
1 Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small pan. Blend in the flour with a wooden spoon and cook for a few minutes, but without letting it brown.
2 Little by little, add the milk, still beating well. Bring it to a boil, add salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a... - 44.1207
Chicken Liver Pate
Saute onions in 1/4 cup oil until golden, about 10 minutes.
Remove onions with slotted spoon.
Add remaining oil.
Heat and add chicken livers.
Saute until they are no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
Using medium blade of meat grinder, grind eggs,... - 44.0803
Four Vegetable Puree
Put the onions and garlic in a dish and add 2 (1) tablespoons of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers, remove the pith and chop the flesh coarsely.
Top-and-tail the zucchini (courgettes), peel and slice in... - 44.062
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.9861
Microwaved Chicken Liver Pate
1. Take an 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and add onion, garlic and butter into it. Cover it the casserole with plastic wrap or glass lid.
2. Microwave it at high for about 2 minutes.
3. Add brandy, pepper and salt and stir it well.
4. Get rid of... - 43.9816
To make pastry, sift flour, powdered sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Add butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 43.7741
Chicken Liver Pate With Juniper Berries
Put the butter in a bowl and melt on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Add the shallots and garlic, stir and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the chicken livers and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Puree the chicken livers, juniper berries, shallots, garlic and... - 43.7599
Simmer onion and celery in stock and wine in an uncovered saucepan until liquid is reduced to 2 cups (about 15 minutes).
Stir in paprika, allspice, garlic powder, tabasco, and salt; simmer 2 minutes.
Stir in livers; simmer covered until livers are tender... - 43.7426
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; stir into yeast mixture with... - 43.7336
On baking sheet, toast pecans in 350Ã‚Â°F (180Ã‚Â°C) oven for about 5 minutes or until fragrant; set aside.
* In large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
* Add... - 43.6887
Wild Mushroom Pate
Soak the cepes in the boiling water for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the mushrooms and liquid separately.
Strain the soaking liquid through damp cheesecloth into a saucepan and boil until reduced to 1 1/4 cups, about 20 minutes.
Saute the cepes in the butter... - 43.6617
Paste Recipes By Category