- » Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Pasta With Marinara Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta with marinara sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta with marinara sauce recipes.
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 42.1269
Marinara Sauce With Pasta
1. In a skillet, crumble sausage and add garlic and brown; drain off the fat.
2. Add the green chilies, marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; cook until heated through but do not boil.
3. Cook pasta according to directions on... - 37.9064
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 29.4736
You May Also Like!
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 88.9342
Raw Food Delight Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Interested in a great raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this delicious Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. The recipe is simple and never fails to impress as a main dish. Go ahead... - 74.963
Linguine With Marinara Sauce
Brown garlic in hotiolive oil in a large deep skillet.
Add gradually, stirring constantly, a mixture of the tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
Cook rapidly uncovered about 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir occasionally.
If sauce becomes... - 27.0836
Speedy Easy Spaghetti With Savory Marinara Sauce
Spaghettis are oh-so-versatile and good for you! Find hard to believe? Then try Betty’s spicy-savory spaghetti dish with marinara sauce. This best-loved comfort food that quick to make and filling too. Top it off with your favorite topping and voila! You... - 100.163
1. Barely heat the olive oil and butter in a heavy 10 inch skillet. Add the onion and, stirring occasionally, cook over low heat for 10 minutes until soft and opaque but not brown. Stir in the carrot, cook for 4 minutes longer; add the basil, parsley, and bay... - 31.7757
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 42.7473
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 37.1962
Pasta With Summer Marinara Sauce
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same Dutch oven on medium to low heat.
3. Stir in shallot... - 43.1077
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 36.0774