- » Pasta With Cheese Sour Cream Sauce
Pasta With Cheese Sour Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pasta With Cheese Sour Cream Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pasta With Cheese Sour Cream Sauce recipes.
Pasta In Soured Cream Sauce
1. Boil 2 litres (3 1/2 pints) water in a kettle and pour into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl. Add 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt and half of the vegetable oil.
2. Bring the water back to a full rolling boil in the microwave oven set on HIGH. Quickly... - 36.1303
Creamy Penne Pasta
This creamy penne pasta recipe is one of my favorite qucik fix pasta recipes. Made without much hassle, the creamy penne pasta has broccoli in it and is tossed with a sour cream and cheese sauce flavored with garlic and seasoned to taste! - 33.1617
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
This Sour Cream Noodle Bake is so easy to make, and chances are you have everything you need already in your pantry to prepare this hearty dish. This casserole has a creamy filling, and it is packed with meat so your family will love this dish. - 0
Broccoli In Sour Cream
Broccoli in sour cream is a good dish to serve for a meal. The sour cream sauce is a nice change to cheese sauce. It can be served with chicken and pasta dishes. Broccoli in sour cream is very easy and simple to prepare. You can add seasonings like herbs and... - 37.2289
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pasta With... - 35.112
Cheese With Herbs And Pasta
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and gently saute the onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Set the pasta to cook in boiling water.
Mix the sour cream and ricotta cheese to a smooth consistency.
Add the parsley, basil and oregano and stir... - 36.1189
Savory Pasta And Cheese
1 As per the label directions, cook the pasta and drain.
2 For the vegetable cheese sauce: In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat and saute carrot, celery and green onion for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3 Stir in the... - 44.4555
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Pasta And Three Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium sauce pan heat 4 tablespoons of butter, add in the onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic, cook for 1 minute.
3. Add in the flour and cook until the flour is brown, stirring... - 0
Fettuccine With Mushroom Spinach Pesto Cream
1 Coarsely chop the onion. Slice the mushrooms.
2 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
4 Add... - 41.1684
Fusilli With Parsley Mushroom Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cheese, parsley, sour cream, and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
In a large kettle, cook the fusilli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 7 inch skillet over... - 40.136
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
This Creamy Macaroni and Cheese tastes incredible ! I tried this irresistibly seasoned cheese and pasta bake with some savory chili sauce for my meal and simply loved it ! Try this Creamy Macaroni and Cheese and let me know if you like it ! - 48.9602
Italian Multi Cheese Macaroni
Would you like to have a cheesy treat for meal ? Take a look at this video that would make you delighted with a variety of cheese and macaroni baked to make a delicious complete meal. See this video for the full recipe and enjoy the dish just like that or... - 86.7234
Brie Cremeux Stroganoff
A wonderful french twist on a classic german dish, thi recipe is so creamy and delicious it's sinful - 39.5338
Parsley Pesto Pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in lightly salted water, adding peas during the last 1 minute of cooking. Drain well; return to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor bowl or blender container, combine parsley, dillweed, and garlic. Cover... - 34.4286
Creamy Egg And Noodle Bake
In large saucepan cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook the chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Thoroughly drain the cooked noodles.
Toss noodles with... - 47.2691
Mac And Cheese
This dish is not your regular Mac and cheese but macaroni cooked with mozzarella and blue cheese! A truly mesmerizing dish being created by Ken. Watch the video to see this baked perfection. - 116.855
Mac 'n' Cheese
If you have always wanted to make gooey, delicious macaroni and cheese at home just like the restaurant, here's your chance to learn. Betty's version of this America's favorite is comforting and cheesier and is a completely worthy way to master the dish. So... - 100.055
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 37.6888
Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms
If you really want to have a taste of typical Roman food then try Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms. The original recipe of Fettuccine Alferdo is high in fat contents but this recipe uses nonfat ingredients to give an scrumptuous treat to calorie concious... - 43.8325
Baked Beef And Cheese Ziti
Looking for a delicious and easy to bake ziti recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a recipe that will yield very yummy ziti that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 108.34
Taco-filled Pasta Shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Prepare the taco seasoning using package directions and stir into the ground beef.
Add the cream cheese and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove ground... - 45.8185
Pasta Quattro Fromaggi
If you are longing for a creamy and cheesy pasta, this recipe is surely going to satisfy your appetite. Pasta quatro fromage offers you, pasta in delicate cheese sauce with a creamy texture. Follow the easy steps to replicate the preparation at your own... - 120.657
Gremolata Vegetables And Wholewheat Pasta
Cook the pasta in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in the parsley, lemon rind, garlic and olive oil.
Make a sauce by mixing the butter, cheese and the eggs with 2 tablespoons of the soured cream.
In a souffle dish, layer the... - 45.6662
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Beat 1 egg lightly.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Stir in milk and sour cream gradually.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour small amount of hot sauce into beaten... - 45.4928
Mushroom Pasta Casserole
Cook pasta to the al dente stage according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Return to pot and stir in sour cream, mixing thoroughly.
Spread half the pasta over the bottom of an oiled 4-quart casserole. Cover with half the sauce, half... - 22.8707
Chilli Pasta Bake
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, stir in sour cream and spread over base of an ovenproof dish.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring, for 3... - 34.3227
Tacos In Pasta Shells
Tacos In Pasta Shells is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tacos In Pasta Shells; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.9784
1. In a large bowl, combine milk and cornstarch; beat until smoothly blended. Add eggs and egg whites and beat well. Stir in mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, chopped oregano, minced garlic, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Add pasta to egg... - 31.9889
Scallops With Lemon Pasta
1. Rinse scallops
2. Combine wine, water and lemon juice in a small pan and heat to simmering
3. Add scallops and simmer just until scallops turn white then drain the scallops and set aside to cool
4. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8... - 43.0919
Carrot Cauliflower Pasta Toss
Cook carrot strips, cauliflower, and peas in boiling salted water about 8 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, to prepare the vegetable sauce, cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till onion is tender but... - 45.1099
Seafood Supreme Pasta Pie
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F.
2) Take a medium bowl; mix well eggs, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and tarragon in it and add in noodles.
3) Take a buttered 9-inch pie plate and pour the mixture into it, covering the plate... - 42.1344
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute in pan for approx 2 minutes, or just until scallops are barely cooked.
Add to above and bring to a boil.
Turn heat off.
Do not... - 39.6714
French Cooking? Italian Cooking? Pasta Con Le Escargot!
Basically as stated Escargots are land snails that are cooked in eaten and usually served as a started in fine French cooking venues. Escargot is the French word for snail as cargol or caracol is the Spanish word for snail. Not all snails are created equal... - 0
Macaroni And Meatballs
In medium bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for about 20... - 42.4191
Prepare chorizo filling, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Cool filling slightly and stir in 1/2 cup each of the jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated enchilada sauce.
In a 9-inch-square, ungreased baking pan, overlap.
Put 1... - 38.636
In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Taste for seasoning.
In a buttered baking dish, place the noodle mixture, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, fleck with... - 34.8834
Cottage Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine macaroni and next 5 ingredients.
Blend salad dressing, sour cream, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss with macaroni mixture.
Chill. (If mixture seems... - 40.711
Dill And Crab Stick Cannelloni
Disregard any instructions on the packet and cook the cannelloni shells for 8 minutes in fast-boiling water.
Run cold water over the pasta to cool and then drain.
Make the filling: press the shallots in a garlic press to extract the juice (about 1 teaspoon is... - 45.7667
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil
3. Add the onions, carrots and celery and sauté for about 5 minutes
4. Cook well and then add in the veal, pork and seasonings
5. Cook for five minutes till the meat is... - 45.7384
Saucy Turkey Manicotti
Cook manicotti shells in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Combine water and instant minced onion; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream sauce mix; blend in milk.
Stir in softened onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt,... - 44.4429
Low-Cost Lasagne has a yummy taste. The lasagne noodles and eggs give the Low-Cost Lasagne a gripping taste. Must try it. - 35.9172
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook scallops and garlic until just barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir... - 37.0667
Italian Style Beef Casserole
Wish to beef up your supper staple? Then try whomping this beefy Italian casserole at home. Betty whomps up a sumptuous, step-by-step recipe for slow-cooked stew that makes for a great winter supper. Follow this recipe to whomp up your own kitchen delight. - 89.195
Hungarian Noodle Bake
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, cook garlic and onion in butter till tender, but not brown.
Combine noodles and onion mixture with remaining ingredients and dash pepper.
Bake in a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish at... - 39.4636
Baked Macaroni And Tomatoes Au Gratin
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter.
3) From skillet, remove 2 tablespoons of butter, and toss with bread crumbs.
4) Keep aside.
5) In remaining hot butter in skillet, saute onion until golden for about 3 minutes.
6)... - 47.0803
Spaghetti Carbonara With Chicken Stock
If you want to stun your hosting skills than select this incredibly tasty pasta dish, Spaghetti carbonara for the party menu. Turkey ham and minced shallot makes the mundane spaghetti carbonara an innovative recipe. This dish gives a perfct Italian touch to... - 40.2315
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 1 1/2 quart casserole and grease it lightly.
3.Prepare noodles by following the directions given on package.
4.In a skillet, heat butter until melted.
5.Put onion, garlic and mushrooms in it... - 46.0372
1. Combine the oil and garlic in a nonreactive small skillet and sizzle over moderate heat for about 30 seconds. Do not let the garlic brown. Add the spinach and basil and toss for 1 minute to warm and blend flavors.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine... - 30.0903
Hungarian Paprika Noodles
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2-3 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms thinly.... - 47.4184
Italian Style Macaroni
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except Crumb Topping and butter, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to buttered 4-cup (1 L) baking dish.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping and dot with butter.
Bake in 350 °F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes or until... - 37.7992
Lasagne Ring Mold
1. Prepare the lasagna according to the manufacturers instructions
2. Rinse the lasagna under hot running water to remove the surface starch
3. Preheat the oven to 190° C / 375° F / Gas Mark 5
4. Butter a ring mould (900-ml / 1 1/2-pt size)
5.... - 43.0945
Cooking Mac And Cheese
Don’t skip this Mac and Cheese video even if you have made this recipe several time. Dave is making is with a slight twist and its different to what you may have eaten so far. He is using some cream cheese and ricotta cheese along with Mexican four cheese... - 95.6961
Flex Your Tex-mex Quesadillas
This Flex Your Tex-Mex Quesadillas is one of those different kind of quesadillas I love trying my hand at. You will have to try this delicious Flex Your Tex-Mex Quesadillas which tastes simply great. You will love it - 29.2222
1. Combine the oil and garlic in a small heavy skillet and let sizzle over low heat for about 1 minute, until softened but not browned. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
2. Rinse the basil leaves and drain them well. Pat dry on paper towels. In a... - 30.5044
Creamy Rigatoni Casserole
Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, clams with liquid, onion, Worcestershire, chives, Tabasco, salt and garlic; mix well.
Fold in rigatoni.
Place in buttered 2-quart casserole.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake... - 36.0849
Saute beef in 1 teaspoon butter.
Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, scallions and green peppers.
In a casserole, spread 1/2 spaghetti and cover with cheese sauce; cover... - 43.2299
Potato Salad Alfredo
Slice potatoes and combine with Swiss cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt and Tabasco sauce.
Toss gently; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, arrange ham and green pepper on top.
Makes... - 37.539
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 46.0415
Big Eddie's Rigatoni
Tried & true, this is one of our all-time favorite casseroles! It's easy to put together, and if your family loves Italian food, this will become one of your all-time favorites, too! - 133.418
1. Take a conventional range, follow the instructions on the package and cook egg noodles.
2. Take a casserole, and crumbled ground beef, and cook, without covering, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 44.4138
Sausage Mushroom Manicotti
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Add mushrooms; heat through.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in the sausage, soup, sour cream and... - 47.3898
Cheryls Home Cooking - Lazy Lasagna
My way of making Lazy Lasagna. Its fast and easy to make. A dish the whole will enjoy! Tons of flavor This dish is so full of taste and inexpensive to make. From My family to yours. - 0
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) Stir in next 8... - 49.7274
This creamy macaroni recipe is simply prepared with macaroni cooked in chicken stock and flavored with sour cream, and cheese and thickened with flour. This macaroni recipe can be prepared in the microwave and topped with parsley. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 36.6489
This recipe is not the original, but is the one that my family and I love the most. This have fresh and special ingredients than others recipes. To get the best flavor in this recipe I recommend you to use Herb & garlic butter, bacon and fresh pasta. You also... - 118.47
Warm And Cheesy Lasagna
If you wish to storm up this classic Italian favorite just like a pro, then Betty’s recipe video will sail you through. Rich, creamy, and soul satisfying, this lasagna recipe is just the ideal thing to make on hectic weeknights. Stream the video to learn... - 91.9805
Easy Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is very simple to make and can be made in a large quantity. The Chef shows how to make this recipe so nicely. It serves as a great meal for your family. - 131.967
Episode #14 How To Grille Pizza - Rain
In this episode I really demonstrate the power of mind over the environment. You'll never ever see a food network personality or chef cook in the Pouring rain, but NOTHING stops good ole Grilldog. - 80.4892
Chicken And Macaroni Bake
1. Brush chicken with butter melted for 20 seconds on high. Place on a roasting rack. Cook for 32-34 minutes on medium high, turning halfway through cooking. Cool.
2. Place macaroni in a large bowl. Cover with hot water. Cook for 20-25 minutes on high or... - 35.8739
Impress your family with an authentic beef lasagna for a Sunday lunch or dinner. Look at this video that shows a recipe for this wonderful dish. The recipe in the video is simple and you would surely have a great cooking experience too! Check it out…. - 96.3728
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Chicken And Macaroni Bake
The chicken and macaroni bake is a filling meal that can be prepared in the oven. Cooked with chicken stock, sour cream and grated cheese, the chicken and macaroni bake is creamy and served with sprinkled parsley. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 43.4239
In a large saucepan cook cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Cut up any large pieces of cauliflower.
Set vegetables aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a Dutch oven or saucepan melt... - 44.5206
Arrange carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until... - 42.9359
Rosalie's Super Bowl Chili
1. Chop onion and keep it aside.
2. Chop the green onions and keep it aside, until needed.
3. In an electric skillet brown the ground beef along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and garlic salt, brown them well and let the liquid from the... - 111.646
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.0337
1) Into a 12 cup baking dish, portion the butter and microwave for 30 seconds
2) Add the celery, green onion, garlic and microwave on high for 3 minutes till soft
3) Tip in flour and milk and microwave on high for 8 minutes, taking care to blend the... - 45.4729
Classic Chicken Divan
1. Defrost the broccoli in the microwave for about 3 minutes until thawed.
2. Empty the broccoli packages into a large (3 quart) microwaveable casserole or dish
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the topping, and mix well.... - 46.062
A Healthier Version Of Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
For those food enthusiasts who love to experiment, here's an elegant Cheesy Italian Beef Bake that will surely transport you straight to its place of origin - Italy. The best part is, it is easier to make than it looks. - 0
Recipes For A Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner
For Oysters with Champagne Vinegar Mignonette:
1. For mignonette, in a small bowl, combine vinegar, shallot, pepper, parsley, and sugar. Mix well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Clean the oysters and shuck by inserting a knife gently under... - 0