- » Pasta Shell Zucchini
Pasta Shell Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta shell zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta shell zucchini recipes.
Hearts Of Palm Zucchini Shells
1. In medium bowl, combine hearts of palm, zucchini and parsley.
2. To prepare vinaigrette, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon vinaigrette to vegetables; mix lightly with fork to moisten. Stuff pasta shells... - 34.8174
Pasta Shells With Mediterranean Vegetables
Pasta shells with mediterranean vegetables is a lovely pasta recipe. Cooked with large pasta shells, this recipe is flavored with garlic, oregano and basil to taste. Prepared with veggies like eggplants, zucchini and tomatoes, the pasta shells with... - 40.0101
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 48.7561
Baked Shell Pasta With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Peel the onions and cut into quarters then separate the segments.
4. Peel the zucchini.
5. Slice the zucchini and aubergines into half lengthwise... - 46.89
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 40.0581
Stuffed Pasta Shells
This is a quick, yet yummy recipe, to pamper your friends and guests: jumbo pasta shells stuffed with mushrooms, ham and béchamel sauce! - 130.149
Shell Pasta And Veggies In Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Italians can enjoy Thai food in their very own way with this fusion recipe that offers best of Thai and Italian dish. Chef has come up with an excellent idea of preparing Shell Pasta and Veggies in Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. Its easy to prepare with a readymade... - 120.684
Sunday Supper Stuffed Shells
Cook and stir 3 whole garlic cloves in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat until garlic is browned.
Add veal and pork.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
Combine spinach, parsley, bread crumbs,... - 40.1825
Vegetable Stuffed Shells
1 . Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add leeks. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, yellow squash and... - 33.6479
Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin
This Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Shells And Vegetables Au Gratin with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 37.2106
Zucchini Meat Sauce With Pasta
1. Cook pasta in 8-quart pot according to package directions; drain. Keep pasta hot.
2. Brown meat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; drain. Add onions; cook until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce and undrained... - 30.7606
Rigatoni With Zucchini Slices
1. In a 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole or a saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and the oil and allow it to get bubbly. Add the garlic and saute 1 minute, then turn the heat off.
2. Arrange half the zucchini slices in the bottom of... - 35.5919
Stuffed Jumbo Shells
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine marinara sauce with carrots, mushrooms, oregano and basil. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in zucchini.
While sauce is cooking, mix... - 31.7458
Shrimp Zucchini Boats
In a small saucepan, bring the water, lemon, and bay leaf to a boil, then reduce heat, add shrimp, and simmer just until the shrimp are opaque, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Cook the pasta shells in boiling water just until al dente, 6 to... - 38.4865
Broken Pappardelle With Shrimp And Zucchini
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the broken pappardelle and cook until just al dente. Drain the pappardelle. reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a very large skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 27.866
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook manicotti shells for 18 minutes. Drain off excess water.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add ¼ cup chopped onions, garlic and sausage and... - 45.9673
1) Cook the manicotti shells as per package directions.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter add zucchini and saute for 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Turn off the heat and mix in cottage cheese and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
5) Using the cheese... - 44.7454
Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Saute" zucchini in butter in a large skillet 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove from heat; add cottage cheese and 1 cup Cheddar cheese, mixing well.
Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture;... - 30.2055
Seafood And Shells
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup and milk. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to heat up oil over medium-high heat.
3) To the skillet, add fish, crabmeat, zucchini, leek, thyme, dill, garlic powder, and salt. With a... - 45.0993
Mediterranean Fillets With Shells
In a cup, combine the Parmesan, pepper, and paprika.
Sprinkle on the skin side of each fillet.
Arrange the fish, skin-side down, in a 9" glass pie plate.
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, olives, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2... - 41.3672
Boil the pasta until firm but tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Saute the sausage and break up into small pieces.
Mix with the drained spinach, drained cottage cheese, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Stir in the beaten... - 37.1247
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
Cut carrots and zucchini lengthwise into thin slices with vegetable peeler.
Bring 1 inch water to a boil in medium saucepan; add carrots and zucchini.
Cook until crisp-tender.
Remove from saucepan and drain; set aside.
Melt butter in same saucepan over medium... - 40.8905
Campfire Vegetable Bean Pasta Soup
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add splash of chicken broth as needed to prevent onion from sticking or browning.
2. To Dutch oven add beans, curry powder, salt,... - 37.7569
Penne With Courgettes Zucchini And Pistachio Nuts
Put the penne in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of the oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Set aside, covered.
Put the courgettes (zucchini) in a dish with the water, cover with vented cling film (plastic... - 32.8206
Rice And Vegetable Zucchini Boats
These Rice and Vegetable Zucchini Boats are so delicious ! Zucchinis stuffed with irresistibly seasoned rice, mushrooms and cheese flavored croutons makes a complete dish in itself but teaming this up with your pasta or meats is also a good idea ! Just try... - 46.4962
Zucchini With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Scrape zucchini and cut on the slant into 1/4" thick slices.
2. Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes into half.
4. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Chop tomato shells fine.
6. In a pan heat oil over moderate... - 43.0703
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
1) Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini lengthwise.
2) In a medium saucepan pour 1 inch water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add carrots and zucchini to cook until crisp-tender.
4) Strain the water and set... - 45.4722
Garden Pasta Salad
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions (about 5 minutes); drain.
Place pasta, tomatoes and zucchini in serving bowl.
Add enough dressing to moisten; toss lightly.
Add parsley and pepper; toss lightly. - 28.9044
1. To prepare sauce, spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in tomato... - 31.8569
Pasta With Summer Vegetables
In a saucepan of boiling water boil the fava beans for 4 to 5 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain the beans, let them cool until they can be handled, and peel off and discard the tough outer skins.
In a steamer set overboiling water steam the zucchini,... - 36.3092
Pasta With Vegetables
1 In a large pan, add a large quantity of water and bring to a boil.
2 Add in pasta and boil.
3 Drain well and keep aside, if using immediately.
4 If you want to use it later, put it back in a bowl with water to cover, or in a plastic bag, ... - 40.2616
Parmesan Pasta Provencal
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine eggplant, zucchini, oil, and garlic and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until softened.
2. In blender process 1 1/2 cups tomatoes until smooth. Set sieve over eggplant mixture and press... - 33.0735
Shrimp Pasta Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, basil and thyme.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, stirring to break... - 42.5943
Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1. Prepare Zucchini Sauce. Pour half the sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Set remaining sauce aside.
2. Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in cottage chese, tuna, stuffing mix, olives, Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1/2 teaspoon chives; blend well.
3.... - 36.81
1 Quarter the aubergines (egg plants), sprinkle them with salt and leave for about 20 minutes.
Rinse and dry.
2 Heat half the oil in a pan and fry the sliced onions for a few minutes until lightly coloured, then add the garlic.
Fry for 5 minutes more then... - 43.298
Italian Vegetables And Pasta
1. In a large (10-inch) skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 47.6542
Pasta With Yogurt Primavera
Pour 1/4 cup of the broth into a small bowl or cup, and stir in the cornstarch until dissolved.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining broth to a boil over moderate heat.
Add the vegetables and simmer until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.9092
Pasta Tutto Giardino
In a nonreactive saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, and carrots in the olive oil.
When the onions are translucent, add the bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini or yellow squash, basil, marjo-ram, oregano, and salt and pepper, and cook for a... - 43.6848
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Cannelloni In A Vegetable Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the cannelloni in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil and add in... - 43.6429
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Cannelloni In A Vegetable Sauce
Cook in boiling water with a little oil just until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare filling.
Cook in a covered pan for approx 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
Combine and add to... - 45.3691
Vegetable Cheese Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
2) Blend the whole tomatoes in an electric blender to get a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer the puree into a medium saucepan. Add in tomato sauce, tomato... - 49.545
Summer Spaghetti Supper
Wash squash; pierce with a fork several times.
Place squash in a large baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until squash yields to pressure.
Let cool to touch.
Cur squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 46.3701
In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and dill; mix well.
In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, bell pepper, green onions, salt, black pepper and ricotta cheese; blend well.
In 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking... - 42.518
Cook the manicotti in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
In a 9" glass pie plate, combine the scallops, zucchini, scallions, and garlic.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir, then... - 43.5359
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 3 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, zucchini, potato, celery, bouillon granules, bay leaf, and seasonings, bring to a... - 35.9996
Italian Style Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1 For the sauce, in a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini and green onion.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3 Stir in pimento.
4 Blend in flour, celery salt and pepper.
5 ... - 43.6274
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Curried Turkey Manicotti
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon each onion, bell pepper and celery; set aside for filling. To prepare sauce, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add remaining onion, bell pepper and celery. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent,... - 36.2914
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer tomato puree to a saucepan; stir in tomato sauce and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring... - 46.022
Italian Beef Minestrone
1. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add beef; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Remove beef with a slotted spoon, leaving drippings in pan.
2. Cook onion and next 3 ingredients in pan over medium heat 10 minutes; stir frequently. Add chicken... - 32.4093
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, celery, red pepper, beans, tomatoes and pasta in a bowl and toss to... - 38.9348
Toss together pasta and dressing.
Arrange remaining ingredients over pasta; chill - 29.4813
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Sausage And Feta Strata
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 10-inch skillet placed over medium heat, brown the sausages in oil. Drain on paper towels and keep the drippings in the skillet.
3) To the skillet, add the onions and garlic and cook... - 41.3862
Rinse and soak navy beans according to package instructions.
Discard water and add fresh water.
Cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Cook pasta according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 40.9346
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 43.4095
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, microwave 2 cups (500 milliliters) of the stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave covered further adding pasta, at High for 4 minutes and set aside without... - 47.5032
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Green Salad Primavera
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil .
3) In a pan, separately blanch all the vegetables, until... - 44.5944
Chilean Pistou With Cilantro Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together cilantro, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pulse the machine on and off until the mixture is well chopped but not pureed.
3. Pulse the machine to run slowly and drizzle olive oil through the feed tube
4.... - 48.3165
Soup and wine don’t marry well when the combination is simply broth against liquid. When the soup has ample flavor and texture, as is the case here, however, the wine is a pleasant point of difference. The “green” flavors of the zucchini, green beans,... - 41.2604