- » Pasta Shell
Pasta Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta shell recipes.
Pasta Shells With Broccoli Rabe
1.Chop the broccoli rabe.
2.Boil pasta in boiling salted water until cooked Al Dante. When cooked, drain, reserving some of the pasta liquid.
3.In a saute pan heat olive oil. Add pepper flakes and garlic to it.
4.Now drop the boiled... - 107.356
Taco-filled Pasta Shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Prepare the taco seasoning using package directions and stir into the ground beef.
Add the cream cheese and simmer, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove ground... - 43.7792
Provencale Pasta Shells
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain, when done.
2) Drain again after rinsing with cool water.
3) In the meantime, cover and process olives, oil, lemon juice and thyme in a food processor until pureed, for the... - 42.2222
Codfish With Tiny Pasta Shells
1. In a large pan or bowl, soak the codfish in water to cover for at least 24 hours. Change the water frequently. Drain the codfish and put it in a covered ovenproof pan or dish. Add enough milk so that the fish is just barely covered. Put the garlic clove in... - 29.7956
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Pasta Shells
Stuffed Pasta Shells has a nice taste. Stuffed Pasta Shells is easy to make. Stuffed Pasta Shells can be served with any course. - 34.449
Smoked Sausage Stuffed Pasta Shells
Smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is a herbed and saucy macaroni recipe. Filled with a cheesy, herbed egg and sausage mix, the smoked sausage stuffed pasta shells is baked to finish with a topping of extra cheese. Melty and supmtiously filling, the smoked... - 45.0211
Stuffed Pasta Shells
When you need an easy go-to dinner on a busy weeknight, stuffed pasta shells can come to your quick rescue. The best thing about these stuffed treat is that you can make them ahead, load them with yummy ingredients, and serve a one-dish meal that everyone... - 105.135
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Shell Casserole
This casserole is really simple and so delicious that you won’t want to ever make any other pasta casserole again! Take the ingredients out of your pantry cupboard and make this for dinner tonight! It’s a delicious bake, that would suit the giant pasta... - 105.201
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Pasta Shells With Mediterranean Vegetables
Pasta shells with mediterranean vegetables is a lovely pasta recipe. Cooked with large pasta shells, this recipe is flavored with garlic, oregano and basil to taste. Prepared with veggies like eggplants, zucchini and tomatoes, the pasta shells with... - 37.886
Pork Pasta Shells
In a casserole dish, combine first 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Gently mix in pasta shells.
Over low heat, simmer 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Preheat oven to broil.
Transfer pork mixture to an ovenproof serving dish.
Sprinkle with... - 32.0002
Chicken And Melon Stuffed Shells
Cut each cantaloupe half into thirds.
Cover and chill 4 of the wedges until ready to serve.
Peel and chop the remaining 2 wedges; set aside.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, in a large... - 37.139
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 40.0691
Pasta Shells With Mascarpone Cheese And Walnuts
1. In a heatproof serving dish, melt the butter and cheese. It must gently heat, not boil.
2. To this mixture, add the cooked pasta. Turn it round and round adding half the parmesan cheese. Add the walnuts and add salt to taste. Sprinkle liberally with pepper. - 25.5424
Shell Pasta Slaw
1. Toss cooked pasta shells with cabbage, carrots, celery, and cucumber.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard, black pepper, and paprika.
3. Toss dressing with vegetables. Chill for 2 hours before serving. - 33.4439
Creamy Stuffed Pasta Shells
1. Crumble sausage into a 1 quart casserole. Add green onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until sausage is browned; stir after 1 minute. Pour off fat. Stir in chicken or turkey, mushrooms, crumbs, parsley, wine and celery salt; blend... - 32.5584
Pasta Shell Recipes By Category