- » Pasta Sauce
Pasta Sauce Recipes
Pasta Sauce is a specific and delicious sauce variety, which is generally teamed with pastas and garlic bread. Sometimes this sauce is used as a base for cooking pasta based dishes or other similar dishes. Onion, ... More »
Homemade Pasta Sauce
With this wonderful video here you would surely be equipped to make a simple pasta sauce at home. This video is well demonstrated and a must see. A great thing about this recipe is that you can make a quick pasta with it too! - 144.462
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 134.243
Pasta Sauce With Ricotta Cheese
How about some fettuccine and some nice ricotta cheese sauce! Its the marriage of the two that brings out the flavors in this dish! Jeannie shows you how to get this lovely pasta sauce done! - 119.066
This easy-to-cook tomato sauce is the base for all tomato sauces. Heat olive oil and garlic until the garlic caramelizes. Then add canned tomatoes and heat. Add basil at the end so it doesn't wilt too much. It's great if you have a garden and grow tomatoes.... - 117.129
Vegan Chickpea & Kombu Pasta Sauce
In this video, Brock starts by making a hummus dip in the blender, but adds too much water.
So, they use it as a pasta sauce instead. Using certain sea vegetables, this has a nice Asian flavor. Watch and learn, how to make this from this video! Bon Appétit! - 113.681
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 108.942
Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce
Want to make your own pasta sauce? Then this is the recipe to watch and try in your kitchen. This is a video showing you how to make a nice flavorful tomato pasta sauce that goes well with any pasta! See the video for more! - 100.88
Tasty Pasta Sauce
Attention all the pasta lovers! Here's an amazing pasta sauce that can be served with almost any variety of pasta. Watch this step by step guide on how to prepare this sauce and this recipe will certainly top the list of your favorites. - 100.683
Homemade Pasta Sauce
Pastas are the best option for busy weeknights. Firstly, because it barely takes any time to cook pasta and secondly, it could be simply savored with a great-tasting homemade pasta sauce. Easy, inexpensive and healthy, this good for you pasta sauce is quite a... - 96.6842
Four Cheese Pasta
This four cheese sauce with pasta quills makes a very tasty and substantial first course, that you can personalize with your favourite types of cheese. Hi everyone and welcome to our GialloZafferano kitchen: today we'll be preparing together the pasta quills... - 95.7858
Spicy Red Tomato Sauce
Want a recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and make you the center of all attention? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tangy sauce that has the right amount of spicy and sweet mix. Enjoy! - 94.1939
Sage And Black Pepper Pasta Sauce
Looking for an easy pasta sauce recipe? Watch this video and learn to make a delicious sauce in less than 5 minutes! Watch to know more about cooking the perfect creamy pasta sauce. - 89.5412
Italian Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
Looking for a pasta sauce that will leave the guests licking their fingers? Well-made pasta sauce, especially meatball sauce, is probably one of the best ways to brighten anyone's day. Watch the video to know how to make amazingly delicious pasta sauce at... - 86.1926
White Pasta Sauce
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make a homemade White Pasta Sauce! You can use it in a variety of pasta dishes. Be sure to try this at home. Enjoy! - 66.8937
An Uncommon Pasta Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to heat oil over medium heat.
2) Sauté onion for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium bowl, combine boiling water and tomato halves. Set aside for couple of minutes and then drain.
4) Use the food processor to process 2/3 of rehydrated... - 47.0117
Place pork chops and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy pot.
Brown chops well.
Add tomato sauce, water, garlic, and salt.
Bring to slow boil.
Allow to simmer.
Meanwhile, place sausages in heavy skillet without any oil.
Prick sausages with fork.
Cook... - 45.726
No Cook Tex Mex Sauce Pasta
1. Take a large bowl and mix chopped tomatoes, onion, red kidney beans, oil, and chili powder.
2. Use salt and pepper to season the vegetables. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator... - 44.3732
Bell Pepper And Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan, to heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Sauté green peppers, onion and garlic in oil.
3) Cook and stir until crisp-tender.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients without the Parmesan cheese and mostaccioli.
5) Reduce heat to medium... - 44.3144
Pasta With Sausage Sauce
1) Cut the sausage into ½ inch slices.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, garlic and sausages for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausages are lightly brown
3) Stir in tomato paste, sugar, tomatoes, celery, salt and herbs.
4) Cover... - 44.1646
Chicken With Pasta And Puttanesca Sauce
1) Follow package instruction to cook pasta.
2) Drain water and set the bowl aside. Set aside.
3) Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
4) Use a large deep nonstick skillet to heat over medium-high heat.
5) Sauté garlic and... - 43.6302
Josie Lawrence's Quick Vegetable Pasta Sauce
1) In low fat margarine, fry the courgettes, mushroom and garlic till tender.
2) Drain the margarine off.
3) In a separate pan, mix together the pesto sauce and tomatoes.
4) Add the cooked vegetables and put the pan over low heat.
5) Once the contents... - 43.6004
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 42.9192
Pasta Al Sugo D'estate Pasta With Summer Sauce
Pour very hot water over the tomatoes and let them stand until the skins loosen.
Drain, peel, and chop the tomatoes.
Mix them with the olive oil, basil, olives, garlic, and seasonings.
Let the sauce marinate at room temperature for about an hour.
Cook the... - 42.4651
Pasta With Hare Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add bacon, onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook gently, until they have changed colour slightly.
Then add dried mushrooms, thyme, seasoning, and finally, the hare.
Cook for a few minutes, then sprinkle on the... - 42.3471
Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, tip in the carrots, onions and celery
2. Cook the vegetables over gentle heat
3. Add a few tablespoons of the water(50ml) and then steam-stir the vegetables over medium heat till the vegetables are done. The... - 42.2837
Quick Pasta Sauce
In a food processor, place the yellow onion, carrots, celery, and salt pork.
Process with on-off pulses until the mixture is finely chopped.
In a stockpot, heat the olive oil and saute the vegetable mixture until tender.
Stir in the red wine and simmer 3... - 42.0545
Chunky Pasta Sauce With Meat
1) In a large saucepan, add beef and sausage to brown.
2) Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings and discard the rest.
3) Fold in onion and garlic to sauté until tender.
4) Pour in stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce and wine.
5) Bring the mixture to a... - 41.4456
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce Pasta
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients like artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from... - 41.3404
Corn Pasta With Avocado Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until just tender, do not over cook.
3. Drain and place in a large bowl.
4. Peel and pit the avocado.
5. Cut the flesh into chunks and place in a food... - 41.0424
Shrimp Pasta Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, basil and thyme.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, stirring to break... - 40.7946
Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
In large skillet, heat shortening to 1/2 inch depth.
Brown onion and green pepper together.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
Brown meatballs in shortening remaining in skillet.
Turn carefully to brown all sides.
Remove browned meatballs with... - 40.758
Red Pepper And White Bean Pasta Sauce
1) Follow instruction to cook pasta. Drain water and keep the pasta warm.
2) Meanwhile, use a medium nonstick skillet to heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
3) Sauté garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until softened. Do not... - 40.4155
First Classic Pasta Sauce
1) Use a large saucepan, to brown ground beef with onion and garlic over medium-high heat.
2) Discard drippings and add tomatoes and juice, tomato paste, water, mushrooms, bay leaf, salt, oregano, basil and pepper.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4)... - 40.3454
Pasta Sauce Raphael
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Drop tomatoes, a few at a time, into the boiling water.
Scald for 10 seconds, then with a slotted spoon transfer to a bowl of ice water.
Scald all tomatoes in this fashion, then drain and slip off skins.
Cut... - 40.0871
Eggplant Pasta Sauce
In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil.
Add eggplant, pepper, tomatoes, olives, and capers.
Stir well to combine with oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally and add more white wine if necessary.
Will keep in... - 39.969
Tofu Pasta Sauce
1)Heat oil and cook chopped onion and garlic over medium heat until tofu is ready to add.
2)Drain liquid off tofu, break tofu up into 1/2-inch pieces and add to onion and garlic mixture as it cooks.
3)Cook until liquid is absorbed and then add tomato... - 39.2792
Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1. In a pan in hot oil cook onion and garlic till tender but not brown.
2. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms with liquid, parsley, sugar, basil and salt and mix together thoroughly.
3. Simmer uncovered about 45 minutes till desired consistency.
4.... - 38.9896
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Sauce
Place fryer in crock pot with celery, onions and salt.
Combine chicken broth with tomato paste and pour over ingredients in crock pot.
Add sherry, oregano and mushrooms; stir to moisten all ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high... - 38.3962
Pasta Sauce Recipes By Category