- » Pasta Sauce
Pasta Sauce Recipes
Pasta Sauce is a specific and delicious sauce variety, which is generally teamed with pastas and garlic bread. Sometimes this sauce is used as a base for cooking pasta based dishes or other similar dishes. Onion, ... More »
Epic Healthy Pomodoro Sauce!
This classic sauce serves 4 people, and it will get you away from using the store bought Pomodoro Sauce, Marinara Sauce, or Arrabiata Sauce. The Store bought stuff typically has lots of preservatives, sodium, oil, sugar, or even High Fructose Corn Syrup. This... - 127.423
This easy-to-cook tomato sauce is the base for all tomato sauces. Heat olive oil and garlic until the garlic caramelizes. Then add canned tomatoes and heat. Add basil at the end so it doesn't wilt too much. It's great if you have a garden and grow tomatoes.... - 119.488
Pasta Sauce With Ricotta Cheese
How about some fettuccine and some nice ricotta cheese sauce! Its the marriage of the two that brings out the flavors in this dish! Jeannie shows you how to get this lovely pasta sauce done! - 119.09
Zucchini Spaghetti With Basil Sauce
Have you ever tried a zucchini spaghetti? This makes a great meal for the summer. Filled with the goodness of raw vegetables, there is no spaghetti in this, just long julienned zucchini! Very innovative…must watch and try! - 116.69
Homemade Pasta Sauce
With this wonderful video here you would surely be equipped to make a simple pasta sauce at home. This video is well demonstrated and a must see. A great thing about this recipe is that you can make a quick pasta with it too! - 110.936
Penne Vodka With Chef Ellie Espo
Penne Vodka is Penne with a creamy, tomato and Vodka Sauce, is very quick and easy to prepare. Wonderfully flavoured with prosciutto, red pepper, fresh basil leaves and grated cheese. Try out this amazing Penne Vodka and enjoy!! - 108.764
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 107.22
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 105.689
Italian Spaghetti With Red Sauce Part 1 - Red Sauce
Spaghetti recipes are all equally interesting in Italian cuisine and here is one such recipe. Check out Gabriele and Debi making Spaghetti with Red Sauce beginning with making the red sauce, heating water and sauteing onions. Watch the following video to see... - 102.193
From the kitchens of Beryl Stokes comes the Cajun special Spaghetti. This plateful delicacy is easy to prepare using simple ingredients from the kitchen. Try this classic non vegetarian version and impress all. - 101.999
Penne A La Vodka
Spicy, smokey, and creamy, this Penne a la Vodka features pancetta, tomato purée, vodka cream and pepper flakes...Dish Delish! - 101.755
Spaghetti With Meatball In Tomato Sauce
What form do you like meatballs? Here is a recipe with meatballs in tomato sauce serve with spaghetti to make a wonderful meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 101.594
Penne alla vodka
If you have never made this dish before, it’s a must try for all pasta lovers, excluding kids! The vodka sauce is a very interesting because it doesn’t have a very strong alcoholic flavor but really brings out the sweet and tart flavors of the creamy... - 100.24
Simple Tomato Pasta Sauce
Want to make your own pasta sauce? Then this is the recipe to watch and try in your kitchen. This is a video showing you how to make a nice flavorful tomato pasta sauce that goes well with any pasta! See the video for more! - 99.336
Spicy Red Tomato Sauce
Want a recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and make you the center of all attention? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tangy sauce that has the right amount of spicy and sweet mix. Enjoy! - 96.8107
Four Cheese Pasta
This four cheese sauce with pasta quills makes a very tasty and substantial first course, that you can personalize with your favourite types of cheese. Hi everyone and welcome to our GialloZafferano kitchen: today we'll be preparing together the pasta quills... - 95.8096
Tasty Pasta Sauce
Attention all the pasta lovers! Here's an amazing pasta sauce that can be served with almost any variety of pasta. Watch this step by step guide on how to prepare this sauce and this recipe will certainly top the list of your favorites. - 95.0073
Homemade Pasta Sauce
Pastas are the best option for busy weeknights. Firstly, because it barely takes any time to cook pasta and secondly, it could be simply savored with a great-tasting homemade pasta sauce. Easy, inexpensive and healthy, this good for you pasta sauce is quite a... - 93.4848
Vegan Chickpea & Kombu Pasta Sauce
In this video, Brock starts by making a hummus dip in the blender, but adds too much water.
So, they use it as a pasta sauce instead. Using certain sea vegetables, this has a nice Asian flavor. Watch and learn, how to make this from this video! Bon Appétit! - 92.0031
Sage And Black Pepper Pasta Sauce
Looking for an easy pasta sauce recipe? Watch this video and learn to make a delicious sauce in less than 5 minutes! Watch to know more about cooking the perfect creamy pasta sauce. - 87.852
Italian Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
Looking for a pasta sauce that will leave the guests licking their fingers? Well-made pasta sauce, especially meatball sauce, is probably one of the best ways to brighten anyone's day. Watch the video to know how to make amazingly delicious pasta sauce at... - 82.9403
Spaghetti Sauce Part 1 - Cooking Meat
The secret to making the authentic Italian spaghetti lie in making the perfect sauce. And this video justly helps you to whomp up this delight at home. Filling and comforting, this savory sauce barely takes any time to prepare and makes for a sumptuous... - 81.7503
White Pasta Sauce
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make a homemade White Pasta Sauce! You can use it in a variety of pasta dishes. Be sure to try this at home. Enjoy! - 66.8833
Spaghetti Sauce In Crockpot
Want a Crockpot version of the authentic spaghetti sauce? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share the combination of yummy ingredients to prepare this delicious Spaghetti Sauce in Crockpot. - 60.7223
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
1. Through a coarse sieve force tomatoes to puree and remove seed.
2. In a glass or stainless steel saucepan bring to boil combining the tomato puree and remaining ingredients, except arrowroot, simmer reducing heat uncovered, for 1 hour and then... - 47.5824
Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
1) Into a pot of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes for 1.2 a minutes and run cold water
2) Peel off the skins and remove the cores and quarter them
3) Into a 12 quart kettle, pour in some olive oil
4) SautÃ© the onions till soft
2) Add in the... - 47.1973
Spaghetti With Barbecue Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water till done.
2. Drain and hold under a running tap to prevent sticking.
3. Heat oil. Add chopped onion and cook for a few minutes without browning.
4. Stir in the cornflour and mix well.
5. Add peeled and sliced... - 46.8582
Pasta Al Sugo D'estate Pasta With Summer Sauce
Pour very hot water over the tomatoes and let them stand until the skins loosen.
Drain, peel, and chop the tomatoes.
Mix them with the olive oil, basil, olives, garlic, and seasonings.
Let the sauce marinate at room temperature for about an hour.
Cook the... - 46.5067
Authentic Italian spaghetti Sauce
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Keep aside.
2) In a large pot, brown the ground meat, stirring frequently.
3) Add onions and cook till they turn slightly brown.
4) Then add pepper and celery, and cook slightly.
5)... - 46.471
Place pork chops and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy pot.
Brown chops well.
Add tomato sauce, water, garlic, and salt.
Bring to slow boil.
Allow to simmer.
Meanwhile, place sausages in heavy skillet without any oil.
Prick sausages with fork.
Cook... - 46.4225
Microwaved Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
1. In a medium (2-quart or 8 cup) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion, pepper and garlic
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.312
Spaghetti Mushroom Sauce
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 20 to... - 46.263
Spaghetti With Gorgonzola Sauce
1. In a pan, heat water and cook pasta. Pasta needs a lot of water to cook properly.
2. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, bring vermouth to boil.
3. Cook, reducing by half, for about 15 minutes.
4. Let vermouth cool a bit, and then gradually... - 45.9634
Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Miso Sauce
Whole-wheat Spaghetti With Miso Sauce is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Whole-wheat Spaghetti With Miso... - 45.9428
Pepperoni-beef Spaghetti Sauce
Pepperoni-Beef Spaghetti Sauce is a succulent and tender meat sauce that when served with sphaggetti is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Pepperoni-Beef Spaghetti Sauce recipe. - 45.8776
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 45.7517
Ravioli With Tuna Sauce
1.Cook ravioli in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a trypan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and sugar.
Bring to... - 45.6793
Sylvie's Awesome Organic Spaghetti Sauce
This is a very easy recipe to create. Basically you have your organic hamburger meat, add all of the organic vegetables that you desire to it, with your favorite natural tomato sauce. Place it in the oven and voila! - 45.5592
Beef Fritters With Spaghetti Creole Sauce
Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce is a delicious pasta. The mixed flavor and texture of the beef fritters and the spaghetti with the sauce is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce using this recipe! You will... - 45.5449
Spaghetti With Barbecue Sauce
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water.
Meanwhile make sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for a few minutes without browning.
Stir in the cornflour and mix well.
Add tomatoes, water and ham and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
Add all... - 45.4138
An Uncommon Pasta Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to heat oil over medium heat.
2) Sauté onion for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium bowl, combine boiling water and tomato halves. Set aside for couple of minutes and then drain.
4) Use the food processor to process 2/3 of rehydrated... - 45.3958
Pesto Sauce Over Pasta
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan and Romano cheeses until finely grated.
2) Dry the basil leaves with paper towels, add into the processor bowl with cheese and process until the mixture resembles puree.
3) With the... - 45.0482
Italian Meatballs And Sauce For Spaghetti
Mix first 8 ingredients and shape into meatballs.
Spray flat baking dish or pan with Pam and place meatballs in pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile prepare sauce.
In large heavy pot, brown onion in oil.
Add minced... - 44.9556
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 44.8446
Pasta With Sausage Sauce
1) Cut the sausage into ½ inch slices.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, garlic and sausages for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausages are lightly brown
3) Stir in tomato paste, sugar, tomatoes, celery, salt and herbs.
4) Cover... - 44.7056
Baked Spaghetti In Tomato Sauce
1. Chop the onions. Cut the capsicum into rings.
2. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and cook. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions and capsicums for 2 minutes. Take out a few... - 44.5681
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
In a large casserole dish cook the onion and garlic in the butter for 3-5 minutes on HIGH.
Add the meat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes on MEDIUM.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes on MEDIUM, stirring twice during... - 44.4011
Spaghetti With Parsley And Walnut Sauce
1) Blend parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, walnut, olive oil, and basil in an electric blender to make a smooth paste.
2) Season with salt and keep aside.
3) Cook spaghetti and drain.
4) Pour the parsley mixture over the cooked spaghetti and toss... - 44.3449
Microwave Spaghetti Sauce
1) Take a glass bowl, and crumble the ground beef.
2) Mix the onion and green pepper.
3) Now add the garlic
4) Cook on ROAST(7) for 3 1/2 minutes, more if required. The beef should not be pink.
5) Drain once cooked.
6) Now add the tomato paste, tomato... - 44.3212
In 5-quart grill-safe casserole, combine sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH with hood open until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes,... - 44.2307
Quick Pasta Sauce
In a food processor, place the yellow onion, carrots, celery, and salt pork.
Process with on-off pulses until the mixture is finely chopped.
In a stockpot, heat the olive oil and saute the vegetable mixture until tender.
Stir in the red wine and simmer 3... - 44.1675
Pasta With Hare Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add bacon, onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook gently, until they have changed colour slightly.
Then add dried mushrooms, thyme, seasoning, and finally, the hare.
Cook for a few minutes, then sprinkle on the... - 44.1433
Spaghetti With Piquant Sauce
1) Drain the anchovies and put into a small bowl with the milk.
2) Soak for 10 minutes.
3) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
4) Peel and crush the garlic; seed and finely chop the chili.
5) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till... - 44.0763
Josie Lawrence's Quick Vegetable Pasta Sauce
1) In low fat margarine, fry the courgettes, mushroom and garlic till tender.
2) Drain the margarine off.
3) In a separate pan, mix together the pesto sauce and tomatoes.
4) Add the cooked vegetables and put the pan over low heat.
5) Once the contents... - 44.0575
Spaghetti With Seafood Sauce
Mix 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water and the cornstarch in cup until smooth; reserve.
Trim and slice green onions.
Scrub oysters thoroughly with stiff brush under cold running water.
Shuck oysters over bowl to catch liquor; reserve shells for... - 44.0139
Hearty Spaghetti Sauce
In a large soup kettle, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels to drain.
Cook beef over medium heat in drippings until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Remove beef and keep warm.
In the same kettle, saute onions, peppers, mushrooms and... - 43.8999
1. Finely chop onion, carrot, celery and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the sage, parsley, basil and garlic and place in a bowl.
3. Wash the mushroom thoroughtly and let soak in warm water for a while until softened.
4. Reserving the soaking water,... - 43.7426
Spaghetti With Asparagus Sauce
1.Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packetdirections.
2.To make sauce, steam, boil or microwave asparagus until tender.
Drain and refresh under cold running water.
Cut into 3 cm pieces and set aside.
Heat oil in a trypan, add... - 43.4783
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
Olive Spaghetti Sauce is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Olive Spaghetti Sauce.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.3742
Spinach Pasta In Carbonara Sauce
Beat eggs in a bowl lightly.
Add cream and cheese to it and keep aside.
Heat butter in a pan.
Give a quick stir.
Saute for 7-8 minutes till light golden.
Keep aside till pasta is boiled.
To boil pasta, boil 8 cups water with 1... - 43.3675
Microwave Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix oil, onion and garlic.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 1 ½ -2 minutes at High.
3. Now add all the other ingredients.
4. Cover the bowl with waxed paper and place it back in the microwave.
5. Cook for 6-7 minutes... - 43.312
Jashoda's Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the flame and allow the sauce to simmer for 30... - 43.2749
Bell Pepper And Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan, to heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Sauté green peppers, onion and garlic in oil.
3) Cook and stir until crisp-tender.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients without the Parmesan cheese and mostaccioli.
5) Reduce heat to medium... - 43.1977
Dairy Free Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown onions and garlic in it.
2) Add beef and brown.
3) Drain off the fat.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
5) Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
6) Stir in wine and simmer for another 15... - 43.1943
Spaghetti Sauce With Herbs
Microwave the spaghetti.
Place in a microwave-safe baking dish the minced beef or pork, break it up with a fork.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, basil and savory.
Microwave, uncovered, 8 minutes at HIGH, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add the remaining... - 43.0643
Spaghetti Sauce With Red Wine
If you thought you have the best ever recipe for Spaghetti Sauce then this one would definitley have you give it a second thought! Much elaborate, you can say, and with the use of beeg and mixed vegetables like Zucchini and mushrooms this Spaghetti Sauce is... - 42.9904
Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, tip in the carrots, onions and celery
2. Cook the vegetables over gentle heat
3. Add a few tablespoons of the water(50ml) and then steam-stir the vegetables over medium heat till the vegetables are done. The... - 42.9543
Pasta Sauce With Meatballs
In large skillet, heat shortening to 1/2 inch depth.
Brown onion and green pepper together.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in crock pot.
Brown meatballs in shortening remaining in skillet.
Turn carefully to brown all sides.
Remove browned meatballs with... - 42.622
Spaghetti With Fish Sauce
In large saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in olive oil and butter till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, wine, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered,... - 42.6106
Shrimp Pasta Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, basil and thyme.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, stirring to break... - 42.5943
Eggplant Pasta Sauce
In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil.
Add eggplant, pepper, tomatoes, olives, and capers.
Stir well to combine with oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally and add more white wine if necessary.
Will keep in... - 42.3459
No Cook Tex Mex Sauce Pasta
1. Take a large bowl and mix chopped tomatoes, onion, red kidney beans, oil, and chili powder.
2. Use salt and pepper to season the vegetables. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator... - 42.1118
Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat oil.
Cook onions, celery and mushrooms 4 minutes.
Add soy beans, sunflower seeds and peanuts.
Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Pour in tomatoes, cream of tomato soup, tomato juice and paste.
Add leeks and bell peppers.
Bring to a... - 41.8882
Spaghetti With Sauce
Cook spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water.
Crush and cook them without adding water for 20 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through sieve.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After five minutes, add flour and curry powder.
Blend... - 41.8836
Light Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
4. Add chopped onion to the garlic and continue sautéing until the onion is soft and lightly browned.
5. Empty the... - 41.8335
Pasta Sauce Raphael
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Drop tomatoes, a few at a time, into the boiling water.
Scald for 10 seconds, then with a slotted spoon transfer to a bowl of ice water.
Scald all tomatoes in this fashion, then drain and slip off skins.
Cut... - 41.7085
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 41.6408
Ravioli With Green Peppercorn Sauce
This ravioli recipe with green pepper sauce is a filling recipe made with raviolis topped with a cooked mix of flour, butter with cream, eggs and cheese. The ravioli is cooked in water and served with a green pepper sauce. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and... - 41.5699
Chicken With Pasta And Puttanesca Sauce
1) Follow package instruction to cook pasta.
2) Drain water and set the bowl aside. Set aside.
3) Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
4) Use a large deep nonstick skillet to heat over medium-high heat.
5) Sauté garlic and... - 41.5632
Spaghetti Sauce To Freeze
Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan, then add the beef, breaking up into small pieces with a fork.
Add the onions and garlic and cook until the beef is browned.
Stir in the mushrooms with liquid and the remaining ingredients.
Simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 41.5047
Homemade Italian spaghetti Sauce
1.In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onions and green peppers in it until brown.
2.Put garlic, tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, pepper and basil in the pan and cook on low flame for 120 minutes.
3.Add mushrooms and parsley and cook for 30 more minutes.
4.Remove... - 41.3258
Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
Crumble beef into 5-quart casserole dish.
Add oil, onion, peppers and garlic.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until beef is set.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on '5'. - 41.3129
Spaghetti With Quick Salami Sauce
In large skillet over medium heat, in melted butter, cook onions and mushrooms until tender.
Stir in flour until blended.
Stir in tomato juice, salami, 1 cup water, sugar, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook... - 41.2336
1) In a large saucepan measure and add all 9 ingredients.
2) Mix together.
3) Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) Add the meatballs and cooked covered over simmering heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf.
6)... - 41.2206
Spaghetti With Sauce
In 2-quart (12x7) uncovered casserole heat water to about boiling (8 minutes).
Add salt and spaghetti.
Cook uncovered, 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and let spaghetti stand in cooking water while preparing sauce.
In 2-quart casserole or mixing bowl, crumble... - 41.2042
Spaghetti With Crab Sauce
Combine onion, celery, garlic, parsley and butter in 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add tomatoes, sauce, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave 10 minutes on HIGH, or until bubbly, stirring... - 41.1864
1.Heat oil, fry onion and pounded garlic in it.
2.Stir in beef and cook until brown.
3.Add tomatoes, puree, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf and simmer for 1 hour on low flame.
4.Once thick and consistent, allow the mixture to cool.
5.Serve... - 40.77
1 In a large saucepan, heat crisco.
2 Add beef and onion and cook until browned.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients except cheese and spaghetti.
4 Cook, covered over moderate heat for about 1 hour.
5 Stir in cheese and heat until... - 40.6168
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until browned on medium heat until meat is browned. Drain the drippings.
2) Add next 9 ingredients and simmer uncovered for about 3 hours or until sauce is thickened. Stir frequently.
3)... - 40.5723
Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a 2 qt. glass casserole brown ground beef (high) 3-4 minutes stirring to crumble.
2. Add onions, garlic, parsley and celery and microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes stirring once.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano, basil and... - 40.419
Spaghetti Sauce Italiano
In skillet brown the ground beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, Burgundy, and 1/2 cup water.
Stir in onion, green pepper, olives, bay leaves, garlic,... - 40.2707
You won't find a single person who will not like this Spaghetti Sauce. You do not need to be a gourmet to make out how appetizing and tasty this dish is. - 40.2215
Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1. In a pan in hot oil cook onion and garlic till tender but not brown.
2. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms with liquid, parsley, sugar, basil and salt and mix together thoroughly.
3. Simmer uncovered about 45 minutes till desired consistency.
4.... - 40.1963
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Sauce
Place fryer in crock pot with celery, onions and salt.
Combine chicken broth with tomato paste and pour over ingredients in crock pot.
Add sherry, oregano and mushrooms; stir to moisten all ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high... - 39.968
Chunky Pasta Sauce With Meat
1) In a large saucepan, add beef and sausage to brown.
2) Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings and discard the rest.
3) Fold in onion and garlic to sauté until tender.
4) Pour in stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce and wine.
5) Bring the mixture to a... - 39.8586
Pasta Sauce Recipes By Category