- » Pasta Salad Mozzarella Olives Tomato
Pasta Salad Mozzarella Olives Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta salad mozzarella olives tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta salad mozzarella olives tomato recipes.
Pasta With Tomatoes And Mozzarella In A Salad
1. Rub the bottom and sides of a wooden bowl (8 or 9 inches wide) with the garlic clove. Discard any remaining garlic or reserve for another use.
2. To the bowl, add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, most of the basil (save a little for garnish), onion rings,... - 29.3085
Italian Pasta And Sausage, Tomato Mozzarella Salad 意大利餐,麵,燒腸,番茄和芝士沙律
tall pot put some olive oil inside, light fry the garlic and onion, pour in tomatoes, stir it with wooden spoon and smash it, add half tea spoon chicken essence and salt, pinch of peper,simmer for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce
Cook the pasta:
boiled hot... - 38.0138
Olive Pasta Salad
Cook pasta to the al dente stage according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water until cooled.
In a bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, olives, artichokes and cheese. Pour 1/2 cup or more Italian Dressing over salad... - 28.5519
Pasta Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
COMBINE pasta, tomatoes and juice, salad dressing, bell peppers, cheese, salami, olives, pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and basil in large bowl.
Toss well to coat.
COVER; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. - 34.5061
Ricotta Pasta Salad
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and garlic; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. In large serving bowl, combine ziti and oil; toss to coat. Add ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, nutmeg and pepper; toss to... - 33.4167
Three Pepper Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, process the oil, vinegar, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth.
Drain and rinse pasta; place in a large bowl.
Add the peppers, tomato, olives and... - 40.1638
Two Pasta Salads Better Than One
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in single layer.
2. Bake eggplant 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until tender.
3. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli briefly until barely... - 43.0676
Italian Pasta Salad
The best thing about home cooking is the simplicity and this Italian pasta salad recipe portrays the true color of home style cooking. Watch the video to see how easy it is to prepare and how colorful and appetizing it looks. So give it a try on a busy day to... - 110.558
Tuna Pasta Salad
If your looking to have an easy way to eat then have a tuna salad instead! Its an easy salad to whip! Watch this video to make a delicious tuna salad! - 112.724
Pasta And Salami Salad
1. For salad, in a large mixing bowl, add pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, spring onion, and thyme. Mix it well.
2. For dressing, in another bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Throw oregano, basil and garlic in it. Whisk... - 115.947
Duck Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, mix together, the Dijon mustard, olive oil, cider vinegar and lemon juice; season.
Add the pasta, carrots, leeks, dried duck, chives and parsley.
Line four plates with endive leaves and place the mixture of pasta on top.
Garnish... - 37.274
How To Make Pesto And A Caprese Pasta Salad
1. Wash and clean the basil, pat them dry and remove all the moisture, set aside.
2. Cook the pasta as per manufacturer instructions.
3. In the food processor, blend basil, pine nuts, garlic and sea salt, blend until smooth.
4. Once done... - 0
Vegetable Pasta Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add tomato and onion.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and add to tomato mixture.
Toss well; cover and set aside.
Arrange zucchini and squash slices on a baking sheet coated... - 43.5793
Tomato Salad And Marinara
Two fast recipes; a delicious marinated tomato salad and also a fresh or canned tomato marinara with fish and pasta. Authentic Italian cooking at it's best! - 0
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, onion, olives and parsley.
Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36
Cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling water with olive oil until al dente.
Return to pot, add mozzarella and toss until cheese melts (cheese will be gummy and seemingly inseparable but will break up as other ingredients are added).
Cook over low... - 38.2428
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 31.3872
Italian Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain tortellini in a colander.
Place colander in a large bowl of ice cold water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Transfer chilled tortellini to a serving bowl.
Add cubed provolone or mozzarella cheese,... - 38.8809
Orzo Bell Pepper Salad
1. To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 6 minutes or until al dente. Add bell peppers to pasta in pan, cook 10 seconds. Drain. Combine pasta mixture and half of dressing in a... - 35.1737
Tortellini With Roasted Eggplant Salad
My family of eggplant lovers fell head over heels in love with this Tortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a eggplant lover to like this PTortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. Check it out for yourselves! - 40.1252
Recipe for Penne Caprese, This is a dish I am asked to make and bring to summer BBQs more often than any other. It's the kind of dish that becomes an instant family favorite; filled with flavor, easy on the budget, perfect to make a day ahead and a cinch to... - 127.764
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water.
2. Place tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese, capers, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Toss to combine. Add tomato mixture to hot pasta. Toss.
3. To serve, divide pasta mixture between warm bowls. Scatter with a... - 35.8071
Homemade Baked Penne Rigate
Whether it is potlucks, family meals, or social gatherings, something as zesty, simple and sumptuous as a pasta fare can warm up your gut like nothing else. Betty cooks up an awesomely mouthwatering pasta dish that is a surefire family favorite. Rich,... - 104.14
Baked Stuffed Tufoli
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a large kettle, add 2 tablespoons salt to boiling water.
3 Add in the tufoli and return to boil.
4 Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender.
5 Drain well.
6 On a tray, lay them flat... - 45.9543
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until onion is soft; add beef and garlic and cook, stirring, until meat is browned and crumbly.
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, water, salt, oregano,... - 42.4878
Mostaccioli Pizza Salad
Mostaccioli Pizza Salad is a must have in your party menu. This yummy salad packs in everything ideal for royale treat. Just give this yummy Mostaccioli Pizza Salad a try. - 35.7698
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, eggplant, and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), tomato sauce, wine, carrot, parsley, oregano, basil,... - 46.4389
Cook manicotti macaronis according to, package directions; drain well.
Combine ingredients for the filling.
Place about 3 tablespoons of this mixture inside each cooked manicotti.
Place filled manicotti in slow cooker.
Combine ingredients for the sauce and... - 37.5916
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
1) In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, egg, salt, oregano and parsley.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
3) Stuff 3 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cooked manicotti.
4) In the slow cooker, place the manicotti.
5) In another... - 44.951
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, honey, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking,... - 44.7604
Geek Eats! Super Mario Portabella Pizzas
"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another kitchen!" Combining mushrooms and an Italian classic, Mark gives us a taste of the Mushroom Kingdom with his Portabella Pizzas. Add a rustic tomato salad to this little Mario meal and you'll be the "Party Star!" - 104.737
Delicious Baked Ziti With Ground Turkey
Never mind if your kids are picky or adventurous eaters, this delicious pasta recipe will surely please their palate. Try making this exciting ziti recipe at home and see your little ones clamor for more. Juan Montalvo adds a little ground turkey to the... - 83.5974
Original Vegetable Lasagna
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
When oil is hot, add onion, garlic, eggplant, and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), tomato sauce, wine, carrot,... - 45.5917
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion in olive oil until onion is limp; add beef and garlic and cook, stirring, until meat is brown and crumbly.
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, water, salt, oregano,... - 45.3335
Easy Eggplant Parmigiana
1. Wash and dry the eggplant.
2. Brush a single side of the eggplant slices with a 1/4 teaspoon oil
3. Place the slices on a nonstick baking sheet with the oiled side up and sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper before baking
4. Bake a 400°F... - 46.1868