- » Pasta Puttanesca
Pasta Puttanesca Recipes
Pasta Putenesca or Spaghetti alla puttanesca (whore's spaghetti) is a spicy, sour and salty Italian pasta dish that is regarded by cookery experts as a contemporary dish. Minced garlic, onions and anchovies are ... More »
Stir together all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Reserve one cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
Add hot pasta and 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water to sauce.
Toss to coat, adding more water if... - 122.994
Pasta Alla Puttanesca
The sauce alone is called sugo alla puttanesca in Italian. This pasta dish tends to be tangy and somewhat salty. For this reason I enjoy adding sliced avocado to balance out the flavor profile. Regional differences abound in Italy but the basic recipe always... - 119.054
1. In food processor, add flour and aerate it for 10-20 seconds.
2. Add egg yolk and salt. Beat constantly and add egg to it. Mix well.
3. On lightly floured surface, transfer the dough and knead for 5 minutes.
4. Cover dough with... - 112.327
Original Italian Classic Puttanesca
This is THE classic dish. Puttanesca! It has fancy sophisticated flavors. It looks beautiful on the plate. And is it difficult to make? Not at all. A few very basic ingredients and a few minutes is all you need, my friends. Take a look.
We hope you "like"... - 106.784
Merluzzo Spaghetti Puttanesca
Bored of the tomato or creamy base pasta sauces? Try this one. This cod and arugula puttanesca pasta sauce is spicy, hot and so full of flavor. It makes a healthy low-fat pasta dish. It definitely tastes better than it looks! This delicious sauce, with the... - 102.375
Anchovy And Vegetable Pasta Puttanesca
If you are looking for a special recipe to treat your loved ones, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now and learn to make a tasty treat that everyone is sure to fall in love with. - 94.5337
Pasta Putenesca From 'night Of Italiano'
Tender pasta with asparagus flavor is certainly a mouth watering combintaion. Chef Jason Aziz makes this delightful dish in easy and simple method, tempting you to run to your kitchen to try your hands in it. No doubt, you will fall in love with this exotic... - 89.5045
1. In small bowl, soak raisins in 1/3 cup warm water.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add onion and garlic.
3. Cook for 7-10 minutes, until soft.
4. Add raisins and their soaking liquid, tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives and red pepper.... - 45.0671
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the drained tomatoes, breaking them up with the side of a spoon.
Stir in the olives, anchovies and capers.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat and cook gently,... - 44.876
In a very large sauté pan, saute the onion, garlic, and herbs in 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the wine and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, olives, anchovies, capers, and... - 42.0806
Pasta Puttanesca With Parsley
1) In a microwavable dish, add wine, olive oil, shallots and garlic. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Add in Italian tomatoes, capers, anchovy fillets, olives and oregano. Combine well and microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 4 minutes. Mix... - 39.7474
Some more pasta please! If you not heard this from your guests till now, then it’s the time for you to listen this, as Pasta Puttanesca is a astonishing result of sauteeing tomatoes, olives and other herbs with olive oil. Pasta Puttanesca is a wholesome... - 38.3373
Italian Pasta Puttanesca
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add salt and stir in the spaghetti.
Cook until tender but still firm.
Drain immediately when done and transfer to 4 heated plates.
While spaghetti is cooking, drain the tomatoes, cut them crosswise into halves,... - 37.6646
Pasta Puttanesca With Sardines
1) Chop olives roughly along with capers.
2) Follow the package directions to cook pasta until al dente.
3) In the meantime, take a medium saucepan; pour marinara sauce in it and cook over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in chopped olives with... - 35.8156
Classic Pasta Puttanesca
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon pasta water.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and next 4... - 32.6619
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over a low heat, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to the boil, then... - 32.39
Pasta Puttanesca Recipes By Category