- » Pasta Primavera
Pasta Primavera Recipes
Pasta Primavera is a dish of Italian American origin which is prepared using pasta and fresh vegetables. The Italians lovingly call it garden or green grocer’s pasta. The word primavera in the pasta primavera ... More »
Pasta Primavera With Kelp Noodles
Here is an impressive video for an awesome Italian pasta primavera using kelp noodles. This video would surely make way for you to prepare an effortless low calorie pasta. Watch this wonderful video to make your own healthy pasta and enjoy! - 106.897
Quick And Easy Grilled Pasta Primavera
Let weeknight entertaining be no more a dreaded affair with this fast and easy pasts dish. This delectable pasta dish can be easily rustled up at home on a warm evening for a last-minute entertaining. Fuss-free and extremely flavorful, no one can just do with... - 83.9979
Italian Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Are you looking for an interesting pasta recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to make an Italian classic that is bound to leave everyone wanting more! - 82.8471
Italian Pasta And Almond Dessert
How about an Italian appetizer snack along with a dipping side, here are recipes to do just that. Check out Gabriele along with Debi making Pasta Primavera- raw tomato pesto sauce and Cantuccini Di Prato - simple and easy almond cookies. Enough to satiate... - 81.8089
Pasta Primavera With Veggies
This pasta dish is definitely a family favorite and even the fussiest eaters can’t resist it. There are so many versions of this classic pasta dish but this one is quick, easy and most importantly healthy! It's the perfect way to get your kids to eat... - 81.6992
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the... - 47.6733
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green onions and carrots (if used), covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
2. Put in remaining assorted fresh vegetables and microwave, covered, at... - 46.6468
In a large frying pan, saute the garlic in the oil until it is lightly browned.
Add the onion, and saute until it is clear.
Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano.
Simmer for a few minutes, and add the zucchini.
Cook for about 5 minutes on high... - 46.4464
In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, layer broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini.
Steam for about 3 minutes, or until just tender-crisp.
In a large, nonstick skillet or nonstick wok, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and... - 46.1036
1. Make pasta as per pack instructions. Preserve the excess drained pasta water.
2. In a large sauce pan or a wok spray cooking oil, preferably low fat. Heat over medium flame.
3. Combine vegetables. Stir fry for 6 minutes.
4. Add white wine when... - 44.9788
Bow Tie Pasta Primavera
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut spears diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Arrange asparagus, broccoli, and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5... - 44.8521
Stir Fry Pasta Primavera
This stir fry pasta primavera is a simple and nutritious recipe for a delicious meal. Tossed together in a skillet with cheese veggies and salmon along with tuna, this pasta primavera has a lot of flavors in it. creamy with a variety of texture, this pasta... - 44.6308
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Heat the oil in a medium-large skillet until hot but not smoking.
Add the carrots and leeks and saute them over medium-high heat until wilted.
Add the chicken stock, parsley, and 1 cup of cream.
Stir to blend and gently boil to reduce by half.
While the cream... - 44.4138
1) In a saucepan boil salted water. Cook broccoli, zucchini, snow peas and peas for 3 minutes.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a separate pan heat first amount of olive oil and saute tomatoes, parsley and first garlic clove for 5... - 44.2211
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 44.0964
1. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Stir in asparagus, squash, pepper, and garlic; cook with occasional stirring over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes until the squash is soft.
3. Add broth, parsley, and basil; stir, cover and cook over low... - 43.8083
Pasta Primavera is a very famous recipe even beyond the shores of Itlay. The delectable ingredients and astonishing chicken stock flavor would surely suit your palate and gives you a delighful experince. Easy to make and delicious in taste! Pasta primavera... - 43.7219
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Add the carrots, mushrooms, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the carrots are crisp-tender.
Cook the linguine in a large pot of... - 43.4403
1) In a pan, boil spaghetti to al dente. Drain and toss with butter.
2) Take a 3 L (12 cup) casserole, and mix the vegetables, herbs and oil.
3) Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes.
5) Allow it to stand... - 43.3531
Heat wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add butter, onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened, about 2 minutes.
Mix in asparagus, mushrooms, cauliflower, zucchini and carrot and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Remove several pieces of asparagus... - 43.3479
For the cream sauce.
In a small skillet, saute the garlic in the olive oil just until tender but not browned.
In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, milk, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend until smooth.
For the... - 42.687
In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
In skillet or wok,... - 42.3576
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Steam vegetables only until crisp-tender, drain and chill.
Saute garlic in olive oil until light brown.
Add crushed red pepper, stir; then add chicken broth and simmer 1 minute.
Add chopped... - 41.9465
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and vegetables.
Break off and discard the tough bottoms of the asparagus stems.
Slice the stems into 1/2-inch rounds, leaving the tips about 1 inch long.
Cut the yellow squash into 1/2-inch dice.
Salt the... - 41.539
Pasta Primavera Gregory
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and stir in the fettuccine.
Cook until tender but still firm, and drain immediately.
Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and chopped onion, and toss gently to... - 41.4802
1.Take a large skillet, oil it using a vegetable cooking spray.
2.Put it on flame and saute broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, yellow pepper and garlic in it.
3.In the container of blender or food processor, put parsley, chicken broth, basil and oregano... - 41.4589
pasta primavera is a herbed vegetable linguine recipe. Prepared with celery, onions, red pepper and zucchini, the linguine is flavored with garlic. Herbed with italian herbs like oregano and basil, this green pasta primavera is a healthy delight to tuck into... - 41.3208
Angel's Hair Pasta Primavera
Cook the pasta in, boiling water for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat a kettle of water, drop in the broccoli flowerets and cook 2 minutes only.
Drain and set aside.
Heat a large skillet and put in half the olive oil, tilting the... - 41.2189
1) In a blender, process the milk, egg and ricotta cheese until smooth, scraping down sides, if required, keep aside.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for about 1 minute until softened.
3) Stir in... - 41.1866
Classic Pasta Primavera
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.Cook in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.Saute, just until tomato pieces are soft, approx. 3 minutes.
Set aside.Heat oil in large skillet.
When... - 41.1638
Italian Pasta Primavera
In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green onions and carrots (if used), covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining assorted fresh vegetables and microwave, covered, at High 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.0295
Almost Pasta Primavera
Wash squash, cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven, add 2 inches water.
Bring water to a boil, cover and cook 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain squash, and cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 40.9739
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook vegetables until tender, but not soft.
4) Add butter to pasta and toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in... - 40.5859
Classic Pasta Primavera
Have all vegetables assembled and ready to be cooked.
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
While water is heating for spaghetti, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet. Add 2 minced garlic cloves, zucchini, broccoli and asparagus.... - 40.3699
1. Cook the zucchini, asparagus, beans, peas, broccoli, and snow peas separately. Keep them al dente do not overcook them as you will cook them again later when you saute them. Drain each green vegetable and dry in kitchen toweling. Combine all green... - 39.4956
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
Pasta Primavera Salad
1. Take a large bowl, add pasta and oil to it, toss and let it cool.
2. Toss again after adding the remaining ingredients.
3. Refrigerate after covering for at least 2 hours.
4. Serve after adding additional salad dressing optionally. - 39.1085
1. Gently melt the butter with the parsley, mint and chives, then set aside in a warm place. Trim away any leaves from the carrots, but leave a short green stalk in place.
2. Bring 2 large pans of water to the boil. Lightly salt the water in one of the pans,... - 39.0019
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Stir in asparagus, carrots, onion, garlic, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook about 8 minutes or till asparagus is crisp-tender.
Add pea pods, cashews, and wine.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or till all... - 38.7906
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Easy Pasta Primavera
1) In a large skillet, over high heat, heat oil and sauté eggplant, mushrooms, carrots and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Add in zucchini, oregano and basil and sauté for 1 minute longer.
3) Cover the skillet after adding tomato wedges and water and steam... - 38.1741
Pasta Primavera Salad
This Pasta Primavera salad is one of the classiest pasta salads I've eaten till now ! Enriched with carrots, green onions and adequate seasonings and spices, this macaroni accompaniment is a hit with most meat dishes ! Do try this Pasta Primavera the way you... - 37.8011
Pasta Primavera With Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and shallots over moderate heat.
When the vegetables sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands, and stir in the broth, tomato concentrate, sugar, oregano, and bay leaf.
When the... - 37.7206
Sausage And Pasta Primavera
1) Follow package instructions to cook spaghetti and keep warm after draining well.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, mix beef knockwurst, asparagus, onion, water and garlic.
3) Cook the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high... - 37.6164
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
1. Cook the asparagus spears in a pan of boiling, salted water for 3-4 minutes. Add the mange-tout halfway through the cooking time. Drain and rinse both under cold water to stop further cooking.
2. Cook the baby corn, carrots, red pepper and spring onions in... - 36.9346
Pasta Primavera With Mushrooms
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan combine water, mushrooms, frozen green beans, green or red pepper, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 36.3079
Low-sodium Pasta Primavera
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat broth and 2 teaspoons of the oil; add broccoli, pepper, mushrooms, peas, scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 35.1826
1. Parboil the asparagus, green peas, and red peppers for about 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Parboil the carrots and baby corn until tender.
3. In a large pasta cooker, boil the pastas until soft. Drain them and run briefly through cold water.
4. In a blender, mix... - 34.9421
Pasta Primavera With Scallops
Pasta Primavera With Scallops has an irresistible taste. This Pasta Primavera With Scallops is just out of this world. Good one for you to try! - 34.3494
Ham Pasta Primavera
Ham pasta primavera is a spaghetti recipe prepared with ham and vegetables. Skillet cooked with butter, the vegetables are sauteed to tenderness. With added milk and ham, the vegetables are cooked in a creamy milk sauce and served with the pasta for a... - 33.5709
Tuna Pasta Primavera Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs. Chill several hours. If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce. Garnish with... - 31.8554
Creamy Pasta Primavera
• In large skillet, heat Pasta Secrets in milk over medium heat to a simmer; cover and simmer 7 to 9 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
• Add cream cheese; reduce heat to low and cook until cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
• Stir in ham and... - 27.4138
Pasta Primavera Recipes By Category