- » Pasta Pea
Pasta Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta pea recipes.
Tasty Pappardelle With Spring Peas And Mushrooms
There is nothing more satisfying then returning home to a hearty meal. This slow-cooker dish takes its own sweet time to cook, meaning you don't have to wait on it while it gets cooked. Chef Keith Snow presents a delightful pappardelle recipe topped with... - 123.309
Warm Spring Pea And Stellette Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas with delicate star-shaped pasta to make a really lightly dressed, healthy and refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 116.369
Bay Scallop And Pea Pasta
How about cooking some beautiful baby scallops? To go with it some lemon and pea pasta! Steve does a fantastic job of cooking all this and presenting this beautifully too! - 115.225
Pea & Walnut Pesto Linguine & Kiwi Sorbet
Why to go restaurants, if you can fresh food at home itself. Yes, watch this recipe video and make fresh pasta and kiwi sorbet right in your own kitchen. - 112.579
Minty Pasta With Pea
Minty pasta with pea is the best dish for your dinner after a hectic, busy weekday. This preparation involves no cooking, other than the preparation of pasta. So, just boil your pasta and mix up with the remaining ingredients to serve warm, delicious and... - 110.711
Eggplant, Pasta And Chick Pea Stew
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic, green pepper and onion. Saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add eggplant. Saute for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Add seasonings, tomatoes, herbs and chick peas to stew.
5. Keep the skillet covered and simmer 30... - 47.2264
Leek And English Pea Soup With Asparagus And Curly Pasta
In a 3-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Saute for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring to prevent the vegetables from browning.
Stir in the vegetable broth.
Bring to a boil and cook for 8... - 46.0071
Pea And Prosciutto Sauce For Pasta
Heat the butter and the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onion and 1/3 cup of the parsley.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft.
Add the ham and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the frozen peas and the hot water, beef bouillon or... - 45.706
Pasta With Pea Pods And Prosciutto
1. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add very little boiling water and snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Drain and keep aside.
2. Take a heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and prosciutto and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour and... - 45.4546
Pasta With Peas
1) Boil water in a pan.
2) Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add the fresh peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Drain the pasta and peas.
5) Take a pan and add butter to it.
6) Add nutmeg and 1 1/2 cups of cream.
7) Now... - 44.8973
Black Eyed Peas And Pasta
1. Take a pan and cover the peas using cold water and allow it to rest for 8 hours. Drain the peas once done.
2. In a pan, put the peas in 1 quart water along with bay leaf. Bring it to boil for 10 minutes. Cover the lid and simmer for 25 minutes or... - 42.8649
Tagliatelle With Pea And Bean Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and spring onions, and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
2. Add the peas and a third of the asparagus, together with the sage, lemon rind and stock or water. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Process in a... - 41.4507
Ham & Pea Ramekins
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushrooms and cook until limp (about 5 minutes).
Add ham and continue to cook until... - 41.2254
Pasta With Chickpeas And Chard
Drain the soaked chickpeas, put them in a saucepan and just cover them with cold water.
Bring them to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, put them back into the pan, just covering them again with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 1-1... - 41.144
Pasta With Smoked Chicken And Pea Pods
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water over high heat to desired tenderness (3 minutes for homemade or other fresh pasta, 8 to 10 minutes for dry).
Drain and set aside.
Combine the onion and water in a nonstick frying pan.
Cook for about 4 minutes... - 40.8724
Pasta And Chick Pea Soup
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 1 minute.
Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth, chick peas and ditalini.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, cover until ditalini is cooked, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 39.4526
Peas And Pasta
1. Steam the peas and snap peas for about 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the vermicelli until tender, drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Mix the vermicelli with the peas along with the Swiss cheese,... - 38.1607
Pea Pod & Turkey Pasta
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook fettuccine in 3 quarts boiling water until not quite tender to bite (about 3 minutes); or cook for about 1 minute less than time specified in package directions.
While pasta is cooking, combine broth, cream, and nutmeg... - 37.8857
Pasta With Chick Pea Sauce
1. Boil the pasta as instructed on the packet, then drain. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion and pepper for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Add the tomatoes, chick-peas with their liquid, vermouth... - 36.8033
Green Pea Soup With Pastina
1. In a saucepan, add the onion, carrot, celery, and 2 tablespoons of butter. Cover loosely with a piece of wax paper and cook gently until vegetables are limp, about 3 minutes. Stir a few times, and make sure the vegetables do not brown.
2. Transfer the... - 34.9588
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat 1 quart lightly salted water in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Add broccoli. Return to a boil; boil 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain broccoli, then immediately plunge into cold water... - 34.6994
Pasta And Pea Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion, garlic, celery and carrot. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree (paste), pour over the boiling stock (broth) and add... - 32.2977
Macaroni Chicle Pea Soup
1. In large saucepan, bring broth and 1 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Add macaroni, celery flakes and oregano; simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add stewed tomatoes, green beans, chick-peas and garlic powder, simmer 5 minutes, or until... - 31.7582
Courgette And Pea Pasta
1. Cook the tagliatelle according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, cut courgettes into thin finger-length sticks.
2. When the pasta has 2 mins left to cook, tip the courgettes and peas into the pan, then cook until just tender. Drain, then return to the... - 31.733
Sicilian Pasta With Peas
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients, stirring to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. Set sieve over casserole and pour pureed tomatoes through sieve into casserole, discarding solids. Add peas and stir to... - 31.6004
Pea & Pastina Salad
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, bring 4 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Stir in pasta and cook, uncovered, until barely tender to bite, 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
In a large bowl, mix pasta with lemon dressing.
If made... - 30.8751
Creamy Crab & Pea Pasta
1. Boil a large pan of salted water. Tip in the pasta, then cook for about 7 mins. Add the peas, then cook for 2-3 mins more until both are cooked through.
2. Drain in a colander, reserving a little cooking water, then tip back into the pan with the crabmeat... - 30.5468
Creamy Pea And Ham Pasta
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until just cooked.
3. Place pasta, peas, ham and cream in a frying pan and heat over a medium heat, stirring... - 28.1792
Fresh Pea & Pasta Broth
Cut peas diagonally into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide slices.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine broth, star anise, and ginger.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta; return to a boil and cook, uncovered, just until pasta is tender to bite (about 3... - 27.6077
Pasta Pea Recipes By Category