- » Pasta Olive
Pasta Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta olive recipes.
Olive And Tomato Pasta
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente.
2. Place sun-dried tomatoes, olives, parsley, olive oil, anchovy fillets and garlic in a large serving bowl.
3. Drain pasta.
4. Transfer to serving bowl, toss with the... - 113.104
Olive And Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
It seems that we all tend to eat more as the weather cools. Actually, it is our body's way of trying to put on extra fat to keep us warmer in the winter. Therefore, we should try to find things to include in our diets that are not only healthy but also not... - 104.968
Healthy Olive Pasta
Fond of pasta but following a vegan diet? The solution is right here. Watch this video to learn a super healthy variation of this dish, The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Healthy Olive Pasta. We bet you will make this dish often in your kitchen. - 99.8414
Delicious Whole Grain Pasta Puttanesca
Wondering how to quickly make a Pasta dish at home? Try easy to make whole grain pasta puttanesca by expert Camilla, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever... - 99.5792
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 84.1676
Gouda Olive Oil And White Wine Dressing
Sautéed garlic and tossed into Gouda olive oil and white wine makes for a flavorful dressing that can be spritzed on your salads for an instant kick. Thekel uses her culinary ingenuity here to come up with a dressing that is indeed unique in its flavor and... - 72.7965
Spanish Bell Pepper, Tomato, And Olive Pasta
1) Chop the plum tomatoes roughly, saving their juices.
2) Roughly mash the anchovies.
3) In a large heavy pot, heated over low heat, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté onions for about 10 minutes in it until they are wilted.
4)... - 47.416
Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water.... - 43.4365
Macaroni Olive Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine with eggs, onion,... - 43.2647
Rigatoni With Eggplant & Olive Sauce
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add eggplant and onions.
Cook, covered, stirring often, until eggplant is very soft and lightly browned .
Add garlic and green pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 more minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon)... - 42.8785
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. Take a food processor or blender and add black olives, green olives, parmesan, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, capers and garlic into it. Blend the mixture into smooth paste.
2. Adjust lemon juice or olive oil to improve the texture and taste of... - 42.2364
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 41.9501
Anchovy Olive Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to combine olive oil and anchovies.
2) Place over medium heat to cook by stirring to puree anchovies for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Sauté garlic and onion and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add remaining ingredients to... - 41.4345
Piquant Crab And Olive Pasta Salad
Cook fresh fettucine in boiling water about 30 seconds after water has returned to boil.
If dried pasta is used, follow package directions, drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
Combine stuffed green and calamata olives with garlic, parsley,... - 41.1259
Smoked Salmon And Olive Pasta
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain it well, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, take a large skillet and mix cream and garlic in it over medium heat.
3) Stir cook the mixture thoroughly and then add in pepper, lemon peel,... - 40.111
Pasta With Tangy Tomato And Olive Saute
In a pan, heat olive oil.
Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the onions and saute till they become transparent.
Add the tomato concasse and stir until thick.
Then add the tomatoes, capers and the olives.
Check for seasoning.
Add oregano and... - 37.9614
Olive Garden- Pasta With Shrimps
This Olive garden recipe that combines pasta with shrimps is a beautiful symphony of ingredients that is a real treat for anyone who loves experimenting with tastes and flavors. An easy to make quick recipe this is a one dish complete meal that you would... - 34.7514
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 34.4873
Chilli Olive Pesto With Pasta
Place olives, garlic, chilli flakes and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until blended but still retaining some texture.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as... - 33.9139
Olive, Anchovy And Caper Pesto With Pasta
Place olives, anchovies, capers, garlic, thyme and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse to a paste.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
Drain, reserving... - 33.5685
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.3169
Feta And Olive Pasta Salad
1. In large serving bowl, combine feta cheese, olives, basil, olive oil and pepper flakes; set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Add pasta shells and red and yellow peppers to serving bowl; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.... - 31.9955
Penne Alle Olive
Heat the oil and fry the chopped garlic and chilli until the garlic turns golden brown.
Now add the tomatoes with their juice and cook for 20 minutes.
Add the chopped, pitted black olives and salt to taste.
Cook the pasta, following the packet directions... - 29.0135
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 28.6127
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 28.2002
Olive Pasta Salad
Cook pasta to the al dente stage according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water until cooled.
In a bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, olives, artichokes and cheese. Pour 1/2 cup or more Italian Dressing over salad... - 27.4544
Pasta With Caviar And Shallots In Olive Oil
In a medium skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
As soon as the shallots sizzle, pour them with the oil over individual servings of pasta.
Top each serving with a dollop of caviar and a sprinling of chives. - 26.5415
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.1097
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.4587
Cappelletti In Pure Olive Oil
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute cappelletti, olives, tomatoes, and pimento. Stir, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley - 21.9454
Pasta Olive Recipes By Category