- » Pasta Marinara
Pasta Marinara Recipes
Marinara pasta sauces are very popular in Southern Italy. It adds extra flavor to any pasta dish. The ingredients required to make marinara pasta include olive oil, crushed garlic, onion, ground beef, chicken broth, ... More »
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 41.5203
Marinara Sauce With Pasta
1. In a skillet, crumble sausage and add garlic and brown; drain off the fat.
2. Add the green chilies, marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; cook until heated through but do not boil.
3. Cook pasta according to directions on... - 35.6056
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 31.6539
You May Also Like!
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 87.2377
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 36.916
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 44.6223
Linguine With Marinara Sauce
Brown garlic in hotiolive oil in a large deep skillet.
Add gradually, stirring constantly, a mixture of the tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
Cook rapidly uncovered about 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir occasionally.
If sauce becomes... - 28.6912
Orazio's Restaurant Vegan Pasta Marinara
Fresh, Fast and Fancy! Learn how to make Chef Orazio’s restaurant recipe of a vegan pasta dish that is colorful, full of flavor and light and healthy. It is bursting with natural flavors and it takes less than 15 minutes to put together this classic Italian... - 99.6274
Raw Food Delight Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Interested in a great raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this delicious Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. The recipe is simple and never fails to impress as a main dish. Go ahead... - 73.2699
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until the onion is transparent.
2) Stir in the tomatoes along with the salt, pepper, sugar and oregano or marjoram.
3) Cover and simmer the tomato mixture for about 15 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan,... - 44.5201
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 33.4987
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
Heat oil and butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onions are golden.
Stir in tomatoes,... - 37.4853
Pasta With Summer Marinara Sauce
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same Dutch oven on medium to low heat.
3. Stir in shallot... - 42.866
Pasta Marinara Recipes By Category