- » Pasta Loaf Meat Sauce
Pasta Loaf Meat Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta loaf meat sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta loaf meat sauce recipes.
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/3 cup Pasta Sauce, egg and bread crumbs. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 13 X 9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into 12x8-inch rectangle.
2. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups... - 29.8914
Mixed Pasta With Chicken Drumsticks
1. Melt butter or margarine in a jelly-roll pan.
2. Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.) Slit bag; spread open.
3. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Dip drum sticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in... - 29.3044
Macaroni Salad Loaf
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Macaroni Salad Loaf? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Macaroni Salad Loaf. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Macaroni... - 50.4083
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook macaroni and drain well when done.
3) Take a 9x5x3 loaf pan; grease it and then line bottom and ends using a double-thick strip of greased foil, allowing a 1-inch... - 40.5633
Macaroni Salad Loaf
1. Add the while sauce mix to a saucepan, add gelatin, salt, sugar and milk and bring it to a boil; turn the heat off
2. Add salad oil, mustard, vinegar and green onions
3. Cook the macaroni and drain the water out; add the salad dressing
4. Allow it... - 46.2153
Combine peppers, onion, garlic and fat in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 1/2 MINUTES to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce reaches desired... - 41.0269
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 41.941
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Meatballs And Spaghetti
1. Prepare Marinara Sauce.
2. Meanwhile, prepare meatballs: In large bowl, combine ground meat, bread crumbs, egg, Pecorino, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper until blended but not overmixed. Shape into twelve 2-inch meatballs, handling meat as little as... - 32.4389
Tomato Salad And Marinara
Two fast recipes; a delicious marinated tomato salad and also a fresh or canned tomato marinara with fish and pasta. Authentic Italian cooking at it's best! - 0
Classico Pizza Rustica
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare hot roll mix as per the package directions.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and pour off fat.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pasta... - 44.9656