- » Pasta Hot Tomato Bacon Sauce
Pasta Hot Tomato Bacon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta hot tomato bacon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta hot tomato bacon sauce recipes.
Tagliatelle Pasta With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
1) Fry the bacon gently in 2/3 of margarine or butter.
2) Introduce carrot, garlic and celery.
3) Simmer covered for 5 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
4) Next, stir in the tomato paste and blend in water, seasoning and stock cube.
5) Gently cook... - 44.207
Tagliatelle With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
Heat 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine and in it gently saute the diced bacon for 4-5 minutes.
Add prepared carrot, celery and garlic, cover and cook for 5 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
Add tomato paste, water, bouillon cube, salt and pepper.
Cook... - 41.5575
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Pasta With Bacon Sauce
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and liquid from pepper piccalilli.
Chop... - 45.7873
Pasta With Lamb And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop bacon.
2) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
3) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
4) Heat a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add onion and garlic and fry gently till transparent.
6) Add the ground lamb and fry for... - 43.502
Pasta All'amatriciana Sauce
If you are one of those who like pasta in various flavors then you should definitely try this Italian pasta all'amatriciana sauce recipe. In this video the chef showcases step by step instructions to make pasta sauce combined with tomato sauce and bacon. ... - 81.7021
Fettuccine With Tomato Sauce
This recipe of fettuccine with tomato sauce was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine. I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste, and here I am, sharing my version with you. A delicious fettuccine with tomato sauce makes a delicious treat. Make it for your... - 44.8885
Bacon And Mushroom Pasta
Bacon pasta - a quick, delicious and flavorful meal, which is just ideal, when you are short on time. You can prepare this for dinner on any busy weekday, as it does not require any special ingredients. Watch the video and get into cooking. Your meal will be... - 125.782
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until brown.
2) Stir in garlic and chilies and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir sporadically.
3) Now, pour tomatoes puree and add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook the pan and simmer the sauce for... - 38.8014
Hearty Spaghetti Sauce
In a large soup kettle, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels to drain.
Cook beef over medium heat in drippings until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Remove beef and keep warm.
In the same kettle, saute onions, peppers, mushrooms and... - 43.8999
Tagliatelle All Amatriciana
Heat oil in a heavy frying pan. Cut bacon into 2.5cm pieces, add to pan and cook until brown and crisp. Remove from pan, drain and set aside. Soak the dried chili in hot water for 5 minutes, then remove the seeds and chop finely. Add chili and onion to the... - 27.1111
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne has a grand taste. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne gets its taste from cheese and tomato sauce. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne is cherished by many people. - 45.3124
Summer Blt Pasta
Steve cooks a quick summer, delicious, easy pasta dish in under 15 minutes. - 0
Chicken Liver Sauce With Bacon
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook chicken livers, ground beef or pork, and onion in the reserved drippings till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in wine, tomato paste,... - 44.1227
Three Quick Pasta Sauces
1. To make tuna sauce, melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook for 1 minute. Blend stock and tuna liquid, stirring over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Reduce heat and add olives and lemon juice. Season to taste and stir well to combine.... - 34.3168
Amatriciana, Pasta Sauce
Amatriciana, spaghetti sauce recipe, is spicy hot, and generous in it's use of strong flavorful ingredients. It has a mix of red onions, pancetta bacon, tomatoes, olive oil and peperoncino which is like red cayenne pepper. brought to you by Mestolando,... - 21.189
Spinach Pasta Sauce
In a Dutch oven, cook and crumble sausage until browned; drain.
Add mushrooms, carrot, green pepper and onion; saute for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, sauce, paste, Parmesan, broth and seasonings; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add spinach; heat through
Serve with... - 36.7072
Tagliatelle In Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancetta is lightly browned and onion is soft. Add chicken livers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook,... - 32.1316
Spaghetti With Piquant Tomato Sauce
Melt butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add diced bacon.
When it is cooked, add onion, and saute until soft and golden.
Then add tomatoes and peppers, and cook, uncovered, over a low heat for about 25 min.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta until al... - 38.9006
My pasta tastes mindblowing with this Bolognese Sauce. Serve this Bolognese sauce out to your family in place of your regular pasta sauce and tell me if they liked it ! - 40.8774
Classic Ragu Bolognese With Pasta
Melt butter and oil in a large, heavy-based pot over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and cook, stirring frequently, until coloured, 5 minutes.
Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 8 minutes.
Add minced steak... - 44.2228
Tomato And Leek Lasagne
1. Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water until tender, according to the packet directions.
2. Drain, rinse and dry on kitchen paper.
3. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop.
4. Wash the leeks and slice; re-wash to remove all the grit.
5. Skin the... - 44.8869
Egg Noodles With Mushrooms In Red Wine Sauce
1) Cook fettuccine in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
2) Soak mushrooms in 1 cup of hot water just until soft, approx 20 minutes.Drain.
3) In a pan, bring wine to a boil, add mushrooms, and cook for... - 44.6551
1. In a large heavy saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is soft. Stir in hot pepper flakes and cook 10 seconds. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.... - 31.7696
Mostaccioli With Squid
1. In a large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is soft. Stir in pancetta or bacon and cook 3 minutes.
2. Add squid to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring, 1 to... - 31.0133
This Tagliatelle Bolognese is fabulous ! Try out this superly delicious meat sauce with noodles or steak and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Tagliatelle Bolognese is welcome ! - 43.5776
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in 30 g (1 oz) butter until soft and transparent.
2) Stir in the bacon, carrot and celery, cook and stir until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the minced steak and mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chicken livers, stir and... - 44.3364
Ken Horn's Thai Pasta With Champagne
1) In salted water, cook the noodles as per the instructions on the package.
2) Heat the wok and add the ginger, garlic and orange zest.
3) Fry for about 2 minutes and then add the onion. Cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the minced beef and bacon... - 44.196
Pasta Alla Gricia - Original Italian
The pasta alla gricia is the progenitor of the amatriciana, since it was made before tomatoes were imported to Europe: all you need is guanciale (jowl bacon), pecorino cheese and black pepper... enjoy! - 122.2
Served as a main, this hearty pasta features all the components of the beloved sandwich—just better! And the lettuce is substituted with leeks! This is an easy but flavorful pasta is great for a hearty lunch or romantic dinner. This recipe is just bursting... - 120.402
Valentine Special Pasta
This recipe results in some serious deliciousness. Watch Ronnie Woo share his special recipe which he made for his friend. With meat, cheese, mushrooms, onions and leeks, this pasta is packed with flavors and is sure to impress your date. It is so easy to... - 134.947
Barbecued Quail With Pappardelle In Mushroom Sauce
In a wide frying pan, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out, drain, and set aside.
To pan drippings, add 1/4 cup of the oil, then onion and mushrooms.
Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned... - 41.5994
Penne A L'arrabbiata
Make the tomato sauce, adding the chopped chilli pepper to the garlic and onions and frying gently before adding the tomatoes.
Traditionally, quill-shaped pasta, such as penne is used, but the sauce goes well with any packet pasta.
It is not good with fresh... - 24.4462
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in pan.
Add bacon; cook until fat begins to melt.
Add onion and carrot; cook about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; cover.
Cook gently 5 minutes.
Add stock, seasoning, sugar, and squeeze of lemon juice; cover.
Simmer gently about 30 minutes;... - 41.0328
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add pancetta strips and chilli flakes and cook, stirring occasionally over medium heat, until pancetta is crisp, 5 minutes.
Add wine and simmer until reduced by half, 1 minute.
Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 44.0486
1) Heat oil and fry bacon, onion and beef till brown.
2) Pour in Bolognese sauce ingredients and mix well stirring constantly.
3) Simmer covered for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat margarine and add flour.
5) Stir flour for 2 minutes.
6) Stir in... - 46.8491
Ground Beef And Egg Noodle Casserole
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry.
Remove from pan and cook onions in fat, then add meat and cook.
Boil noodles and drain, add to other ingredients and flavor with favorite hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
Fried mushrooms may be added, also a can of creamed corn or... - 33.3264
To make the meat sauce: Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the minced beef, bacon and onion.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil and season to taste.
Cook gently for about 30 minutes until tender.
To make the bechamel sauce:... - 45.5694
Mix cooked spaghetti, oil, and corn.
Saute bacon, onion, and green pepper until bacon is crisp.
Add sauce, soup, mushrooms, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix.
Sprinkle a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with a little... - 39.1565
Fedelini With Fowl
In a large pot, cook the bacon for 7 minutes; add the butter.
When the butter has melted, brown the chicken pieces evenly, a few at a time.
Remove the chicken and set it aside.
Add the onions and garlic to the pot, cooking until the onions are soft.
Replace... - 43.0285
Boiling Pot Spaghetti
Saute parsley and garlic in bacon grease and season.
Boil spaghetti decently (any sauce is secondary).
The length of boiling time is the essential matter.
Stir often and refrain from putting salt in water, this only sours the pasta.
The water, of course, must... - 39.2557
Clams Casino Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great for a quick weeknight dinner that you know will satisfy the family. Calms Casino Spaghetti has a subtle fish flavor that overall enhance the dish. Eat with your favorite garlic bread and enjoy. Join Anne Colagioia as she show you hot... - 105.268
Bucatin Amatrice Style
In a wide frying pan, cook pancetta over medium heat until it is crisp and lightly browned, stirring often.
Lift out, drain, and set aside.
Measure the drippings; add oil, if needed, to make 1/4 cup.
To drippings, add onion and chiles.
Stir until onion is... - 40.2745
The Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese …
This pasta dish is exactly what the title implies: the ultimate macaroni and cheese recipe. This creamy delicious pasta is one that you can indulge in anytime and you are sure to come back for more each time. A simple and easy recipe that lets you make... - 43.6852
Half fill a large saucepan with water, bring to the boil, adding a good teaspoon salt.
Drop in the spaghetti and cook steadily for 10 minutes, no longer.
Drain thoroughly and keep warm.
While the spaghetti is cooking prepare the rest of the mixture.
Drain off... - 43.425
Baked Macaroni In Pastry
1. In a pan fry the onion in butter, add the minced meat, bacon and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the liver and cook for three more minutes.
3. Then add the tomato puree and stock, let it simmer gently for 15 minutes and season with salt & pepper.
4.... - 45.2475
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 49.0584
1. Put the butter and the oil into a large casserole dish, or ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir in the bacon, vegetables and garlic and mix well. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent.... - 35.4994
Classic Bolognese Sauce
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon and remove.
2) In the same pan, lightly brown the chicken livers in bacon fat.
3) Take the liver out of the pan.
4) Chop the liver and bacon.
5) In a slow cooker, place the chopped bacon and... - 43.482
Bolognese Meat Sauce
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook pancetta, salt pork, or bacon till crisp.
Add ground beef and ground veal or pork; cook till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
If desired, pass undrained tomatoes through food mill or sieve.
Add undrained tomatoes, chicken... - 41.8165
A Rich Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to slice the rind of the bacon. Dice the bacon into small uniform pieces. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean kidney. Chop the kidney into small dices. Transfer to a plate or bowl and... - 45.0281
Bolognese Sauce For Two
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the pancetta or bacon and onion for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2) Mix in the minced beef and stir 5 minutes more, to break up any lumps, until it is lightly browned.
3) Stir in the garlic, celery, carrot... - 41.1407
Garden Vegetable Fettuccine
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, drain, and set aside.
Discard all but 2... - 44.6824
Veal Oregano is a delicious dish that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Veal Oregano recipe. - 43.9529
This recipe is not the original, but is the one that my family and I love the most. This have fresh and special ingredients than others recipes. To get the best flavor in this recipe I recommend you to use Herb & garlic butter, bacon and fresh pasta. You also... - 118.47
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
1) Slice shrimp lengthwise into two pieces.
2) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain well, when done.
3) Take a large skillet; allow bacon to be cooked in it until crisp and drain well.
4) Add in garlic and ground red pepper... - 40.8529
Beef Lasagna Supreme
This lasagna has a meat sauce made with minced (chopped) beef, tomatoes, broth, wine, & herbs, plus a bechamel sauce with cheddar & edam cheeses. - 34.1243
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Prepare the bolognaise sauce:- Melt butter and oil in a large saucepan, add the onion, carrot, celery and bacon, and fry gently over a low heat until the bacon browns.
Add the minced beef and brown evenly, stirring all the time... - 47.1703
Lasagne Al Forno
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a pan and fry the bacon, beef and onion in the oil till browned, tossing occasionally.
3) Add all the other ingredients for the bolognese sauce and cover and boil for 1 hour.
4) Prepare... - 47.4095