- » Pasta Dumpling
Pasta Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta dumpling recipes.
Cheese And Spinach Dumplings
1. Remove stems from spinach and wash leaves carefully to remove all sand. Bring spinach to a boil in salted water and drain immediately. Chop very fine.
2. In a bowl mix the spinach, ricotta, egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, salt, and spice mixture... - 33.705
1)Preheat the oven to a 350 degree heat.
2)Take the halved butternut squash and remove the seeds. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each half and set on a baking tray and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until they are tender and... - 0
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 44.1836
These Chiffon Noodles taste terrific ! Try these egg and flour dumplings for your next meal and let me know if you like it !Your suggestions for these Chiffon Noodles are welcome ! - 26.4986
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 45.6405
These Egg Dumplings are so delicious. I like having them with my rice or pasta dishes. Try them out with any of your favorite dishes. You can also eat these egg dumplings individually. - 26.5118
It's Christmas time and it’s the perfect time to bake some goodies! Alex and Soph bake some perogies which is a traditional polish dish of pasta! Make them with these kid chefs as they take you through a step by step process. A typical home done video, so... - 121.393
Your search has ended on this yummy Low Fat recipe of Perogy Shells. Now that is luck. The dish holds a high place in the Italian cuisine. Dish is always prepared with a focus on pasta. When following Low Fat diet definitely try this dish recipe. Dish would... - 47.7182
Gnocchi Alla Romana
Line bottom of 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch (39 x 26.5 x 2.5 cm) baking pan with aluminum foil.
Generously oil the foil.
Heat milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper in heavy 3-quart (3 L) saucepan over medium-high heat just to simmering.
Do not boil; reduce heat to... - 42.9869
Rich Egg Pasta Dough
1. In a large bowl or basin, sift flour and salt
2. Make a pit in the center and add 2/3 of beaten eggs.
3. Mix quickly, adding more egg to bind the flour into a firm dough.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough with your back... - 30.301
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
Vermicelli is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti.
It can also be made as different dishes according to one's creativity and one such creation is "The Vermicelli Idli". - 49.8234
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 47.459
It’s the time of the festivals and if its polish, then here's bringing a plateful of these little stuffed pierogi parcels. Let Ken show you how in this video. - 116.932
Creamy Cheese And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cream until butter is melted.
4) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and toss to coat well.
5) Sprinkle... - 36.7332
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Alfredo
1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in Alfredo sauce... - 35.1227
Bouillon With Home-made Vermicelli
Put the flour in a bowl, make a hollow in the centre, break the eggs into it, add a little pepper, mix the eggs with the flour and butter to make a smooth and rather runny paste.
Heat bouillon stock in a large pan, place a coarse strainer over it, and pour... - 20.8867
Ravioli Stuffed With Spinach And Ricotta Cheese
Blanch the spinach and chop it fine.
Mix the spinach with Ricotta cheese.
Add salt, freshly ground black pepper, 10 g of the Parmesan cheese and 1 egg.
Make a dough of 3 eggs, flour and semolina.
Knead and roll out into lasagne sheets.
Spread the sheet and... - 39.183
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 40.5426
These Banana Koftas are a desire. A class apart from the normal vegetable koftas the sweetish fruity taste of these banana dumplings are sure to mesmerize you. Try out your pasta or rice dishes with these Banana Koftas and let me know if you like them. - 37.1681
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
What better can a chill winter evening get when served with hot and flavored soup. Watch Chef Caitlin making Bride soup using chicken stock along with spinach and other flavors. Snuggling up in a blanket and having this soup is such a warm delight! - 104.847
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
Smoked Turkey And Gnocchi Salad
1) In a pan, cook the Gnocchi shapes in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the turkey pieces, mushrooms and chives in the olive oil, until... - 45.1727