- » Pasta Dough Spinach
Pasta Dough Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta dough spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta dough spinach recipes.
Spinach Noodles (pasta Verde) Dough
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic... - 34.1822
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta has it all. Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta recipe has my favorite shrimp the way I like it-sweetened, and another one of my favorites-spinach fettuccini. You can't ask for anything more! - 39.0423
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 37.9441
Wash and rinse the spinach well.
Chop the spinach fine.
Blend the flour and spinach together.
Slowly add the flour into the eggs.
Knead into a smooth ball (add small amounts of ice if required), and process as in Basic Pasta Dough. - 26.1509
Homemade Spinach Pasta
Squeeze spinach dry and measure it; you need 1/4 cup.
In a food processor, combine spinach, eggs, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Whirl until dough forms a smooth, elastic ball (1 to 2 minutes); if dough feels sticky, add more flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, and... - 21.4786
Ravioli With Cream Sauce
How interesting is it to replicate a recipe from a cookery contest? The chef in the video tries her hand at replicating a ravioli and sauce recipe. She has twisted the recipe to suit her taste. Watch the video to know how the recipe turns out. - 106.766
For those looking out for a healthy pasta recipe, here is a video that would equip you to make spinach pasta at home. A healthy and appetizing pasta recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Make sure you see this video and make spinach pasta during... - 114.808
Basic Spinach Pasta
Place spinach in a large saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until spinach wilts.
Drain and press dry between paper towels.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add spinach, egg, and salt.
Process 30 seconds... - 39.814
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Let spinach cool, then squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
You should have 1/4 cup spinach.
Mound flour on a work surface or in a large bowl and make a well in center.
Break eggs into well.
With... - 34.8415
Spinach Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Roll egg noodle dough thinly into rectangle 9 x 12 inches (22 x 33 cm).
3) In a bowl mix next 6 ingredients together.
4) Spread 1/2 the mixture over pasta up to 1 inch (2.5 cm) from... - 44.5852
Spinach Or Broccoli Pasta
1 As per the package directions, cook the spinach.
2 Drain well.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the spinach and blend to puree.
4 Prepare the Egg pasta: In a medium bowl, sift flour with salt.
5 Create a well in the center.
6 Add... - 35.2416
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 44.3574
Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli
1) In a saucepan, place the rinsed spinach leaves, cover and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes. Drain the spinach well in a colander and coarsely chop the leaves
2) In a bowl, mix the ricotta and Parmesan cheese with the chopped spinach. Add the... - 43.6981
Vegetable Pasta-yogurt Toss
Vegetable Pasta-Yogurt Toss is healthy and at the same time is still delicious. Vegetable Pasta-Yogurt Toss is a great pasta dish of mine which gives me a 5 from anyone who has tried it. I am waiting for yours. - 40.1462
Pasta E Fagioli With Basil
I very well knew that I gotta use basil as the culinary herb if I have an Italian cuisine in mind, but, only after trying this Pasta E Fagioli With Basil did I know that it would be soo tasty. Whatever be your taste there is no doubt that you will relish this... - 41.1861
Green Noodle Pasta
1) Blanch the spinach in hot water for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
2) Blend the spinach in an electric blender or press through a sieve or strainer.
3) In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 oil, beaten eggs and the spinach puree to make a stiff... - 44.8539
Sunny Tortellini is a very interesting tortellini recipe. Most of my friends and almost all of my neighbors describe this Sunny Tortellini recipe of mine as a Goldie-oldie. I am sure you will too. - 39.8332
Blend flour in mixer; add salt, eggs, tomato or spinach puree, olive oil and water.
Knead until blended.
Do not overwork dough.
Form into ball and let rest in refrigerator until chilled, about an hour.
Work dough through your pasta machine until desired... - 36.7649
Mozzarella And Spinach Ravioli
1. In a food processor, add flour, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the water. Whizz for 1 minute. Turn out on to a lightly floured work surface and knead lightly to smooth dough.
2. Divide the dough into 3 pieces and roll out each piece... - 46.306
For the crust
1. Sieve the flour. Add the salt and butter and mix well. Add the ice-cold water and make a soft dough.
2. Leave the dough for at least 1 hour.
For the filling
1. Chop the spinach very finely, add 2 teaspoons of water and cook.
2. When cooked,... - 46.312
This Green Lasagne tastes incredible ! A pasta with a significant presence of healthy spinach, you can include it in your daily lunch menu. Surely try this Green Lasagne and let me know if you like it! - 29.3622
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 28.8547
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
Ravioli Stuffed With Spinach And Ricotta Cheese
Blanch the spinach and chop it fine.
Mix the spinach with Ricotta cheese.
Add salt, freshly ground black pepper, 10 g of the Parmesan cheese and 1 egg.
Make a dough of 3 eggs, flour and semolina.
Knead and roll out into lasagne sheets.
Spread the sheet and... - 39.183
Green Fettuccine With Red Clam Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Soak clams in cold water 15 minutes.
Scrub clams with a brush and rinse thoroughly.
Put dams, wine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan.
Cook over high heat until clams open, 1 or 2... - 38.2647
Sieve the flour.
Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
Apply butter to the flour. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make
Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2... - 46.7992
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.062
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 1
Lasagna has to be one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This casserole pasta dish makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! If you are a lasagna lover, watch... - 89.1649
Spinach Mushroom Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
Unroll pizza dough, and press dough into pan.
Bake at 425° for 6 minutes or just until crust begins to brown.
Combine spinach, mozzarella cheese,... - 42.0826
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428
Green & Yellow Tagliatelle With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough and Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Wash and dry mushrooms thoroughly and slice thin.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add mushrooms.
Saute over high heat until lightly colored.
Stir in cream, parsley... - 41.3696
1. Sift flour and salt in a large bowl. Add 1 egg at a time and mix well.
2. Grind spinach to a smooth paste. Add spinach puree to the fbur, mix well and make a pliable dough.
3. Roll out the dough as thin as possible on a floured surface. Dry for 25... - 31.2585
Green Lasagne Bologna-style
Prepare Bolognese Meat Sauce.
Prepare Basic White Sauce.
Prepare Basic Spinach Pasta Dough and cut into lengths to fit a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Dry pasta sheets 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Butter baking dish.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds... - 34.6164
Green Tagliatelle With Bacon Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add onion and saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add pancetta and saute until lightly colored.
Press tomatoes through a food mill or sieve to remove seeds.
Stir tomato... - 36.9297
Green Tagliatelle With Salmon Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add prosciutto and salmon.
Stir over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
If salmon sticks together, break it apart with a fork.
Stir in... - 38.0774
Homemade Pasta Verde
In mixing bowl stir together 2 1/4 cups of the flour and the salt.
Make a well in center.
Combine eggs, spinach, water, and olive or cooking oil; add to flour.
Sprinkle kneading surface with the remaining flour.
Turn dough out onto floured... - 37.6402
Cannelloni Alia Genovese
(genoese Stuffed Pasta)
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add milk, flour and 1 teaspoon salt; mix with fork until dough comes together.
Knead on heavily floured board until dough loses stickiness and becomes smooth.
Cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Divide dough in 1/2.
Roll each piece as... - 40.8716
Greens & Ricotta Filled Pasta
Trim ends from escarole and endive, and tough stems from dandelion greens and spinach.
Discard bruised, yellowed, or tough leaves.
Measure greens; you should have 2 packed cups of each.
Separately rinse greens well; drain.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high... - 42.5471
This Cannelloni tastes incredible ! This pasta with irresistibly beef, chicken livers and cheese stuffings makes a great meal ! Try and let me know if you share my passion for this Cannelloni. - 44.5063
Pasta Filled With Greens & Ricotta
Remove cores from escarole and endive; trim stems from dandelion greens and spinach.
Discard any bruised, yellowed, or tough leaves.
Measure greens; you should have 2 cups (lightly packed) of each type.
Keeping types separate, rinse greens well, drain, and... - 40.9808
Tuna And Spinach Rotolo
1) Combine the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth... - 45.7418
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.46
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.772
For all the pizza lovers out there Spinach-Mushroom Pizza is an all exclusive treat. You can try this for any occasion and belive me when I say that kids love this pizza dish. Just give this yummy Spinach-Mushroom Pizza a try. - 42.4875
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 131.123
On floured surface roll dough as thin as possible; cover.
Let rest a few minutes.
Repeat, rolling and resting until dough measures 20 x 18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Trim evenly; cut into 10 (18 x 2-inch) strips.
Cook onion in oil until tender.
Cook spinach... - 44.094
Tortellini With Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) of the salt on board; make well in center.
Whisk 3 of the eggs, the milk and oil in small bowl; gradually pour into well in flour while mixing with fingertips or a fork to form firm dough.
Knead dough until smooth and... - 43.4296
1) Follow the instructions on package to cook the spinach.
2) Drain extra water and place the spinach paper towels to soak water completely.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
4) Fold in spinach and one-fourth of... - 38.8954
Green Tagliatelle With Tomato Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
When butter foams, add tomato sauce and cream.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds... - 36.9135
Mix spinach with egg yolks, salt, and pepper.
Add flour and mix until blended.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/16 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Add squares one at a time to boiling salted water and cook about 2 minutes, or until... - 40.3374
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.354
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with Doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let rest... - 43.6701
These Green Noodles taste incredible ! Try this spinach pasta bake with adequate cheese garnishings for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Green Noodles are welcome ! - 46.8305
Make the spaetzle dough and let it stand, covered with a damp cloth, while you prepare the filling.
Melt the butter in a frypan, add the onion, and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in the chicken, veal, or pork and cook 15 minutes, or until it darkens.
Remove... - 41.9977
Gnocchi With Pecorino Cream Sauce By Dan Orvis
1)For the gnocchi: In a bowl mash the cold roasted potatoes and knead in the flour, salt and pepper along with pecorino romano cheese and nutmeg powder. Slowly knead into a dough and keep adding flour till its a proper dough consistency.
2)Roll... - 0
Veal And Chicken Cannelloni
Follow Basic Spinach Pasta recipe until dough is rolled to desired thickness (about 1/16 inch).
Roll to 24-x 6-inch rectangle; cut into 6 (6- x 4-inch) rectangles.
Cook pasta in boiling water 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Spread flat on wax... - 44.3051
Ricotta Cheese Ravioli
On floured surface roll Basic Pasta Dough as thinly as possible; cover and let rest a few minutes.
Repeat rolling and resting till dough measures 20x18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Cut into ten 18x2-inch strips.
Cook onion in oil till tender.
Cook spinach... - 40.1371
Wash spinach; drain.
Cover and cook with just the water that clings to leaves, 3 to 10 minutes.
Rinse spinach with cold water; drain.
Place spinach, eggs, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth,... - 39.6515
Prepare Tomato Sauce.
Prepare Ravioli Dough.
While dough is resting, cook and stir beef and onion over medium heat until beef is light brown and finely crumbled; drain.
Squeeze any remaining moisture from spinach.
Stir spinach, egg, cheese, 1 teaspoon salt... - 43.4461
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 42.8764
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl, add 1 teaspoon salt. Mix thoroughly.
2. Break the eggs into a saucer, then drop the yolks into the flour. Stir.
3. Add warm water, 1 teaspoonful at a time until the mixture can be formed into a stiff dough. Knead until... - 39.7606
Sift flour 3 times.
Make a well in the center and pour into it the egg and water.
Mix well with a fork.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 3 min.
Divide dough in half.
Cover 1/2 to keep it from drying out.
Roll out the... - 34.7018
Divide the dough into 2 equal-sized portions and roll both out very thinly, making one slightly larger than the other.
To make the filling, combine all the ingredients well together and beat until smooth.
Stand the smaller piece of rolled dough on to a... - 40.2843
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
1) To prepare the dough, in a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
2) Stir in olive oil, flour and smallest amount of water.
3) Mix well the ingredients to form a firm ball.
4) Add some water if required. Add more flour if the dough is wet.
5) Lightly... - 43.8541
Green Lasagne Donatello
Mix and knead Spinach Pasta dough as directed.
Divide dough into 8 equal portions; cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
With a pasta machine (or by hand, on a lightly floured board), roll out each portion of dough into a Winch-thick (or... - 37.0166
Sunday Roast Supreme
Prepare Beef Roast Marinade.
Pour over rump roast.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Remove from refrigerator.
Insert bulb of meat thermometer as close to center of roast as possible.
Place in cold oven.
Set temperature control at... - 43.399
Prepare Meat Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut small pieces of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have thin sheets of pasta.
Cut pasta sheets into strips 4 inches wide.
Place 1 teaspoon filling every 2 inches down the... - 42.0669
Spinetta Chips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Spinetta Chips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 44.5061
Classico Pizza Rustica
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare hot roll mix as per the package directions.
3. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes.
4. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and pour off fat.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pasta... - 44.9656
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 130.919
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
Healthy Whole Wheat Pizza
Pizzas are always comforting! How about pizza minus the fat, add in more health? A great whole wheat pizza with veggies is what you are going to learn today! Right from the base to the toppings. The toppings are all healthy veggies topped with soy cheese. ... - 129.205
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0