- » Pasta Chickpea Vegetable
Pasta Chickpea Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta chickpea vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta chickpea vegetable recipes.
All In One Pasta And Chickpea Ragout
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat,... - 29.1136
Pasta With Chickpeas And Chard
Drain the soaked chickpeas, put them in a saucepan and just cover them with cold water.
Bring them to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, put them back into the pan, just covering them again with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 1-1... - 41.144
Quick Chickpea And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add tomato paste; cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
2. Add stock; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and chickpeas,-partially cover and... - 28.5995
Pasta And Chickpea Soup With Pesto
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, leek, rosemary, and garlic,- saute 10 minutes. Add tomato, water, broth, and chick-peas,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Add zucchini, peas, lima beans, and green... - 28.7658
Almond, Chickpea And Pumpkin Stew
Cook pumpkin and leek in large heated oiled pan, stirring, until leek is soft.
Stir in the sauce, water, chickpeas, juice and cumin.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender, stirring occasionally, [can be prepared ahead... - 33.2134
Pasta Vegetable And Bean Salad
This pasta vegetable and bean salad opens up a new horizon for pasta salads with its choice of ingredients and making it ultra nutritious. The beans and vegetables give it an extra kick of protein and vitamins and the pasta takes care of your carbs. So take a... - 122.502
Chickpea And Sausage Saute
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients except the... - 44.4299
Campfire Vegetable Bean Pasta Soup
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add splash of chicken broth as needed to prevent onion from sticking or browning.
2. To Dutch oven add beans, curry powder, salt,... - 39.4558
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 38.4941
Quick Vegetable Soup
The Quick Vegetable Soup is a light and heavenly soup! Trust me, you will love the flavor the Quick Vegetable Soup brings to your table! Try it! - 25.4661
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 38.4499
Capellini With Artichokes
1. Wash, trim and coarsely chop the mushrooms; coarsely chop the onion and garlic; set aside.
2. Place the stock and chickpeas in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 15... - 37.5601
Fettuccine With Chick Peas And Eggplant
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add eggplant and garlic in the heated oil and fry the ingredients against medium high heat. Continue the cooking process by frequent stirring until eggplant is cooked for 2-3 minutes and turn into light... - 44.8061
Spaghetti Squash Riviera
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Place each half, cut-side down, on a plate.
Microwave each half on high for 7 minutes, or until tender.
In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine the onions, green peppers, red peppers, and... - 40.732
In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, parsley, bay leaves, rosemary and sage; saute for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to... - 37.3866
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 120.564
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 42.1966
Minestrone With Parmesan Crisps
1 Combine the broth, carrots, zucchini, onion, celery, garlic, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, pasta, and Italian seasoning in a large soup pot; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are very tender, about 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, to... - 29.7642
Pesto Stuffed Shells
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and thyme. Cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and squash; cook 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat; stir in chick-peas and scallions.
2. To prepare pesto,... - 34.7111
Spaghetti With Chilli Bean Sauce
1. To make the sauce, put the chopped onion, garlic and chilli into a nonstick pan with the stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, wine, seasoning and oregano. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer the... - 35.9808
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Cook shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Coat a large nonstick skillet... - 40.8358