- » Pasta Chicken Salad Cream
Pasta Chicken Salad Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta chicken salad cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta chicken salad cream recipes.
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.155
Chicken Macaroni And Carrots Salad
Got leftover chicken and wondering what to do, then here is an excellent solution fro you. Take a look at this video to see how the chef tosses cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken , carrots and onion to make an impressive salad in not time. A perfect... - 85.1175
Chutney Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 3 minutes.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, drain again, and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the chicken, red pepper, onion, and oil, and toss well.
Sprinkle... - 35.9232
Pasta Salad With Chicken Shrimp And Melon
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper... - 45.8597
Chicken And Pasta Salad With Creamy Dressing
Pasta salads get a new avatar with this Chicken and Pasta Salad with Creamy Dressing recipe. It is a delicious entree salad made with bacon, chicken, mandarin oranges, and Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Get the details from this video and give this... - 110.622
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 33.6592
Henny Penny Pasta Salad
1) Cut the broccoli in medium size flowerets.
2) Remove chicken from bones and make bite-sized pieces out of the chicken.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, wine vinegar, cream, sugar, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
4)... - 47.9264
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
1) Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt. Into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth, spoon the yogurt.
2) Over a glass, set the strainer and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
3) In... - 45.7339
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Chicken Tetrazzini is rich with the flavors of cheese soup, chicken soup and mushroom soup. The blend of chicken and other ingredients in this dish is quite unique. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsom Chicken Tetrazzini. - 37.4411
1. Cook spaghetti by reading the label directions. Drain and keep aside.
2. Add cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing in the spaghetti and toss until evenly coated.
3. Add cheese and chill.
4. Take a medium size frying pan,... - 48.5476
Chicken Macaroni Salad
1) Follow directions on the package and cook the macaroni and chopped peas and carrots. Drain and allow them to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine the chicken, cooked and drained peas and carrots and macaroni, celery, green pepper, pickle and... - 45.9722
Penne Pasta Salad
In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, olives, red pepper and salt; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine soup and lemon juice; mix well.
Pour soup mixture over pasta salad; mix well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil, if... - 39.5224
Chicken Macaroni Salad
1. Place chicken, cooked macaroni, eggs, celery, onion, green pepper and carrot in large bowl; toss lightly.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 34.0082
Creamy Chicken Pasta
If you love pasta in any form, this creamy chicken pasta would be another treat for you. Chef has all the ingredients ready and shows you how to make the creamy sauce in just a few minutes. The chef has kept the recipe so simple that anyone can cook by... - 90.9505
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Lynn demonstrates a great dish for dinner -- Cajun Chicken Pasta. This is really good with a salad and some garlic bread. - 0
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 43.7909
All Seasons Macaroni Salad
Mix together in a bowl the sour cream, salad dressing, salts, and pepper; add macaroni and chicken and mix well.
Add bacon, eggs, pimiento, and tomato to macaroni; toss lightly.
Turn into salad bowl.
Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado... - 37.095
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
1) Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini lengthwise.
2) In a medium saucepan pour 1 inch water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add carrots and zucchini to cook until crisp-tender.
4) Strain the water and set... - 45.4722
Chicken Noodle Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise through crown.
With a curved grapefruit knife, cut pineapple flesh from shell; remove and discard core and cut flesh into bite-size chunks; reserve.
Set pineapple shells, cut side down, to drain.
Spread almonds in a... - 43.1408
Dilled Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
Combine dressing ingredients; whisk until smooth.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. - 35.9374
Mustard Chicken Chunks With Vermicelli
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook, stirring often, until browned on all sides about 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic, mustard seeds, tarragon, and wine.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is no longer pink in... - 44.9199
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large saucepan, tip in the chicken, water and salt and simmer covered for 3 to 4 hours or until the thigh meat is tender.
3. Shred the chicken meat and cut into chunks.
4. Heat the broth along with... - 42.3907
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 42.2029
Slow-cooker Chicken Alfredo
Try this alluring Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.5281
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Orange Chicken Salad
This Orange Chicken Salad represents culinary elegance. Savory chunks of diced chicken interspersed with succulent orange sections and seedless green grapes with salad greens and topped with the strongly flavorful Orange cream dressing is a compelling... - 30.5306
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 46.1264
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and put in the cannelloni.
Stir for a minute so that it does not stick together.
Cookfor about 10 minutes until just tender.
Drain well and leave to cool while preparing the filling.
Chop the onion and garlic... - 39.2471
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 45.5367
All-meat Noodle Casserole
1 Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or... - 35.3224
Cordon Bleu Chicken
French cuisine cook meat after preparing them with unique techniques and flavors. Watch the recipe to make Cordon Bleu Chicken or Pounded Chicken Breast rolled with Ham and soft cheese. Interesting one to go with pasta! - 107.199
Braised Chicken Breasts
With Tender chicken breast stirred in cream with tomatoes and a flavor of mustard Braised Chicken Breast is one of my all time favorite. It is such a flavored chicken dish that my friends also rave about it. Braised Chicken Breasts can be served over pasta... - 36.5512
Chicken And Macaroni Bake
The chicken and macaroni bake is a filling meal that can be prepared in the oven. Cooked with chicken stock, sour cream and grated cheese, the chicken and macaroni bake is creamy and served with sprinkled parsley. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 43.4239
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© the until they are soft and brown.
3. Remove the mushrooms using a slotted spoon into a bowl and keep aside.
4. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry... - 44.0382
Hungarian Pork Stew With Spaetzle
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onions and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in paprika; cook 1 minute. Add pork cubes and next 6 ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce to low; cover and simmer 45... - 31.2523
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 44.205
How about having a multipurpose flavorful and creamy dressing to use with almost any dish, here is a recipe that can do just that. Check out Caitlin making Creamy Italian dressing using buttermilk and sour cream along with other flavors. Great with roasted... - 107.559
Push the cheese through a strainer until smooth, then mix with the remaining ingredients to form a creamy dressing.
This dressing may be served with vegetable salads as well as chicken, game and pasta salads. - 29.5902