- » Pasta Chicken Salad Cream
Pasta Chicken Salad Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasta chicken salad cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasta chicken salad cream recipes.
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.0123
Chicken And Pasta Salad With Creamy Dressing
Pasta salads get a new avatar with this Chicken and Pasta Salad with Creamy Dressing recipe. It is a delicious entree salad made with bacon, chicken, mandarin oranges, and Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Get the details from this video and give this... - 140.184
Chutney Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 3 minutes.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, drain again, and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the chicken, red pepper, onion, and oil, and toss well.
Sprinkle... - 33.5316
Pasta Salad With Chicken Shrimp And Melon
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper... - 46.3694
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 29.9201
Chicken Macaroni And Carrots Salad
Got leftover chicken and wondering what to do, then here is an excellent solution fro you. Take a look at this video to see how the chef tosses cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken , carrots and onion to make an impressive salad in not time. A perfect... - 85.0259
Chicken Salad For 50
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine the first six dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Fold in cashews just before serving. - 36.3659
Henny Penny Pasta Salad
1) Cut the broccoli in medium size flowerets.
2) Remove chicken from bones and make bite-sized pieces out of the chicken.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, wine vinegar, cream, sugar, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
4)... - 47.1037
Penne Pasta Salad
In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, olives, red pepper and salt; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine soup and lemon juice; mix well.
Pour soup mixture over pasta salad; mix well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil, if... - 38.1646
Creamy Chicken Pasta
If you love pasta in any form, this creamy chicken pasta would be another treat for you. Chef has all the ingredients ready and shows you how to make the creamy sauce in just a few minutes. The chef has kept the recipe so simple that anyone can cook by... - 94.2926
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 42.0248
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
1) Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini lengthwise.
2) In a medium saucepan pour 1 inch water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add carrots and zucchini to cook until crisp-tender.
4) Strain the water and set... - 47.1695
Chicken Noodle Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise through crown.
With a curved grapefruit knife, cut pineapple flesh from shell; remove and discard core and cut flesh into bite-size chunks; reserve.
Set pineapple shells, cut side down, to drain.
Spread almonds in a... - 41.8866
Dilled Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
Combine dressing ingredients; whisk until smooth.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. - 33.5116
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5026
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.2959
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 43.8823
Orange Chicken Salad
This Orange Chicken Salad represents culinary elegance. Savory chunks of diced chicken interspersed with succulent orange sections and seedless green grapes with salad greens and topped with the strongly flavorful Orange cream dressing is a compelling... - 28.6794
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 45.7077
Slow-cooker Chicken Alfredo
Try this alluring Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 44.0868
Mustard Chicken Chunks With Vermicelli
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook, stirring often, until browned on all sides about 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic, mustard seeds, tarragon, and wine.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is no longer pink in... - 42.6217
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
All-meat Noodle Casserole
1 Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or... - 34.7715
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.267
How about having a multipurpose flavorful and creamy dressing to use with almost any dish, here is a recipe that can do just that. Check out Caitlin making Creamy Italian dressing using buttermilk and sour cream along with other flavors. Great with roasted... - 109.186
Cordon Bleu Chicken
French cuisine cook meat after preparing them with unique techniques and flavors. Watch the recipe to make Cordon Bleu Chicken or Pounded Chicken Breast rolled with Ham and soft cheese. Interesting one to go with pasta! - 115.693
Braised Chicken Breasts
With Tender chicken breast stirred in cream with tomatoes and a flavor of mustard Braised Chicken Breast is one of my all time favorite. It is such a flavored chicken dish that my friends also rave about it. Braised Chicken Breasts can be served over pasta... - 33.1013
Chicken And Macaroni Bake
The chicken and macaroni bake is a filling meal that can be prepared in the oven. Cooked with chicken stock, sour cream and grated cheese, the chicken and macaroni bake is creamy and served with sprinkled parsley. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 42.189
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© the until they are soft and brown.
3. Remove the mushrooms using a slotted spoon into a bowl and keep aside.
4. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry... - 43.5384
Hungarian Pork Stew With Spaetzle
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onions and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in paprika; cook 1 minute. Add pork cubes and next 6 ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce to low; cover and simmer 45... - 30.0993
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 42.8998
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and put in the cannelloni.
Stir for a minute so that it does not stick together.
Cookfor about 10 minutes until just tender.
Drain well and leave to cool while preparing the filling.
Chop the onion and garlic... - 38.2876
Push the cheese through a strainer until smooth, then mix with the remaining ingredients to form a creamy dressing.
This dressing may be served with vegetable salads as well as chicken, game and pasta salads. - 27.2378
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 42.455