- » Pasta Carbonara
Pasta Carbonara Recipes
Pasta carbonara or pasta alla carbonara is a famous Italian dish based on pasta, eggs, bacon, cheese and black pepper. The pasta variety most commonly employed in making an authentic pasta alla carbonara is the ... More »
Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, set aside.
4. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
5. In a bowl pour the beaten eggs, melted butter, gradually add the... - 118.247
Low Carb Italian Pasta Carbonara
1. Quarter one spaghetti squash. In a large pot of boiling salted water, place spaghetti squash for 30 minutes until the stringy inside easily flakes out.
2. In a large frying pan, cook bacon until crispy and set aside. Chop the bacons.... - 107.111
Easy to make delicious and creamy spaghetti carbonara dish. Kids love it and great for your next party! - 100.381
1.In a pot, cook the pasta as per instructions.
2.On a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the zucchini, porcini, onion and garlic.
3.In a frying pan on medium high heat, pour a little oil, fry the chicken fillets and squeeze fresh lemon juice over... - 93.0399
Pasta Carbonara With Pancetta
Take a look at this pasta carbonara recipe for a quick and tasty pasta dish that the whole family will love. Here the chef has provide simple directives to make pasta combined with eggs and cheese to make a luscious dish. Excellent Italian recipe and is... - 71.1509
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan sautÃ© bacon.
4) Drain out from the fat.
5) Mix spaghetti to bacon in pan.
6) Stir... - 47.4594
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1... - 43.8833
Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Transfer to a large bowl and keep warm.
Cook the bacon in a medium no-stick skillet over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp.
Add the garlic; cook and... - 42.7699
Pasta With Light Carbonara
In a mixing bowl, stir together the egg substitute, cheeses, chives, and parsley.
Set them aside.
In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the shallot and ham and saute until the shallot is translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add... - 40.2788
Cut the bacon into little pieces, and cook in the butter until clear.
Heat the milk in a small saucepan, and add the bacon and butter.
Add the vinegar; this will turn the milk to cheese.
Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the sauce cooks smooth.
Boil your... - 38.6624
Saute the diced bacon in a small skillet until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large kettle.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and then drop in the spaghetti.
Stir with a wooden spoon to separate... - 35.6668
This delicious pasta carbonara dish only requires a handful of ingredients, and can be prepped and cooked in 20 minutes. - 30.8604
Easy Pasta Carbonara
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute or until tender.
Reduce heat to low; stir in pasta, cheese, parsley, and pepper.
Combine milk and egg substitute; stir well.
Pour milk mixture over... - 30.1193
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
2. Cook pancetta in microwave on paper towels until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on clean paper towels.
3. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, cheese, cream, and pepper in a bowl until combined.
4. Drain fettuccine and... - 28.812
Fit Foodie Authentic Italian Carbonara
Graziella, the Fit Foodie re-creates an authentic Italian Spaghetti Carbonara dish, fit foodie- style! Here's a hint: there's no butter or cream in it. - 0
Pasta Carbonara Recipes By Category