- » Passion Fruit Drink
Passion Fruit Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of passion fruit drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for passion fruit drink recipes.
Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Always wanted to make Passion Fruit Daiquiri since trying a strawberry version in Florida….kinda tastes like an alcoholic version of slush puppy. Anyhow this is a a simple cocktail recipe, which is sweet with a nice citrus kick which you can mix up as you... - 82.0448
Tropical Fruit Granite Of Mango Passion Fruit Guava And Champagne
1)Into a bowl, transfer the flesh and seeds of the passion fruit after opening it. Keep aside some seeds and the shell.
2)Peel mangoes and guavas.
3)Puree mangoes and guavas and mix with passion fruit. Strain the puree.
4)Add in... - 43.0436
Passion Fruit Freeze
1) With a sharp paring knife slice the top off passion fruit.
2) Scoop out the flesh with spoon and keep in a food processor.
3) Add orange juice concentrate and lime juice to the food processor.
4) Process until smooth.
5) Mix yogurt to... - 40.0456
Raspberry Passion Fruit Chinchillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. With a brush, paint four 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cup souffle dishes with a visible layer of soft butter.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until firm. (You can use an electric mixer.) Add the sugar a... - 38.3077
Margarita Passion Fruit
1) In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly shake the ingredients.
3) Strain into ice filled glass to serve.
Sugar the rim, if desired. - 35.9464
Cantaloupe Mango Passion Fruit Fizz
Cut cantaloupe in half.
Scoop out and discard seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon into chunks and set aside.
Peel, pit, and cut mango into chunks; set aside.
Cut passion fruit in half.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with a spoon.
To get rid of seeds, pour... - 35.4041
Passion Fruit Punch
Bring sugar and water to boil, stirring constantly.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes then allow to cool.
Add orange and lemon juices and passion fruit.
Chill until needed.
To serve, place a quantity of ice cubes in punch bowl, pour the fruit syrup over ice,... - 32.4331
Papaya Skewers With Passion Fruit
1. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into even-size chunks. Thread the chunks on to six bamboo skewers.
2. Halve eight of the passion fruit or kiwi fruit and scoop out the insides. Puree for a few seconds in a blender or... - 32.1863
Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
1. Mash the raspberries in a small bowl with a fork until the juice runs. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp into a separate bowl with the fromage frais and sugar and mix well.
2. Spoon alternate spoonfuls of the raspberry pulp and the fromage frais mixture... - 28.8277
Orange Passion Fruit - Ade
Mix fruit juices together and add syrup to taste.
The amount of syrup you need will depend on the passionfruit flavour.
Tropical fruits are generally more tart than temperate kinds.
Add cold water or soda water, serve in long glasses garnished with a slice of... - 28.4087
Tropical Slush Punch
Combine nectar, banana, 1 can juice concentrate, and cream of coconut in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer-proof container.
Stir in remaining concentrate and 2 1/2 cups water.
Cover and freeze... - 28.1166