- » Passion Fruit Dessert
Passion Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of passion fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for passion fruit dessert recipes.
How To Make Napoleon Or Mille Feuille
Learn step by step how to make an amazing Napoleon that consists in 3 layers of puff pastry with pastry cream and passion fruit mousseline in between. For puff pastry recipe check out my previous recipe.
This french dessert is one of my favorites, the... - 149.382
The Easiest Dessert In The World
This dessert is so easy to make and yet so silky and delicious – people are going to think you have been working very hard in the kitchen! If you have a blender it would be great. However, you can also make this with a hand held beater or a whisk. - 114.703
Toothsome Traditional Brazilian Passion Fruit Mousse
Here's one easy to make, no-cook dessert recipe that is sure to blow away your mind. A little tart, a little tangy, this Brazilian delight uses fresh passion fruit as its base and is a great dessert option for anyone who don't like their after-dinner dessert... - 113.909
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 86.6407
Passion Fruit Cake
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until thick and pale.
Sift the flour and salt over and fold in lightly.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold in.
Turn the batter... - 47.6222
Passion Fruit Cake
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a bowl.
When thick and pale sift the flour and salt into the bowl then fold in lightly.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold... - 46.5663
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 44.8892
Passion Fruit Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, the 1 cup of sugar, salt and baking powder into mixing bowl.
Make a well in the flour mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and juice.
Beat with a spoon until smooth.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until whites form soft peaks.
Add the 1/3... - 43.1946
Apple And Passion Fruit Flan
Walnut Pastry: Rub butter into sifted flour, mix in walnuts and sugar then egg yolks, mix quickly into a firm dough, knead lightly on floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Line 23cm flan tin with pastry.
Spread pie-apple mixture into... - 41.2431
Passion Fruit Chiffon Pie
1) Combine the crumbs with sugar and butter, then press the mixture firmly against the inner surface of a 8-inch pie pan and chill until required.
2) Add the gelatin in 4 cup cold water and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Beat the egg yolks, 1/3 cup... - 41.062
Passion Fruit Freeze
1) With a sharp paring knife slice the top off passion fruit.
2) Scoop out the flesh with spoon and keep in a food processor.
3) Add orange juice concentrate and lime juice to the food processor.
4) Process until smooth.
5) Mix yogurt to... - 40.0456
Passion Fruit Chiffon Pie
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Add 1/2 cup of sugar, salt and juice.
Cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin which has been softened in the cold water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon rind and cool until slightly... - 37.9476
Passion Fruit Cream
Whisk the yolk and sugar until light and fluffy and doubled in size, about 3 mins.
Beat in the Cointreau, lemon and the flesh of 2 passion fruits.
Softly whip the cream until it just holds some shape (it stiffens quickly towards the end so whip slowly as it... - 36.812
Passion Fruit Souffle
1. Place ricotta cheese, passion fruit pulp, egg yolks, liqueur and half the sugar in a bowl and beat for 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
2. Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining... - 36.7923
Peach And Passion Fruit Chantilly
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the passion fruit into half.
2) in a bowl, take out the flesh of the fruit.
3) In the bowl, also add... - 36.7036
Pineapple And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Put the biscuits into a plastic bag, seal tightly and bash with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Spoon the crumbs into the base of a 23cm springform tin and press down... - 35.9275
Chilled Passion Fruit Souffle
1. ln a small bowl, mix cornflour with 3 tablespoonfuls of the milk to form a paste. In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, slowly bring remaining milk, sugar, vanilla essence and cornflour paste to the boil, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.... - 35.8648
Passion Fruit Filling For Pies & Cakes
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 2-quart pan.
Stir in passion fruit pulp and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Boil, stirring, for 30 seconds; remove from heat.
Beat 1/4 cup of the mixture into egg yolks, then beat egg yolk mixture... - 34.6696
Passion Fruit Bavarois
1. Place sugar, Marsala or sherry and egg yolks in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, beating, for 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and leaves a ribbon trail when beaters are lifted from the mixture.
2. Dissolve gelatin in... - 34.1304
Passion Fruit Cream Dessert
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while stirring... - 33.7082
Baked Cheesecake With Passion Fruit Syrup
1. Spray-oil a 23 cm (9 inch) spring-form cake tin. Combine the crushed biscuits and butter and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading it smooth. Chill while you prepare the filling.
2. Put the remaining ingredients in a food processor and process... - 33.3876
Fruit With Passion Fruit Custard
1. Place quinces in a large saucepan. Add sugar, wine and enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours or until quinces are tender and a rich pink colour.
2. To make custard, place milk and vanilla essence in a saucepan... - 32.827
Papaya Skewers With Passion Fruit
1. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into even-size chunks. Thread the chunks on to six bamboo skewers.
2. Halve eight of the passion fruit or kiwi fruit and scoop out the insides. Puree for a few seconds in a blender or... - 32.1863
Passion Fruit Pavlova
1. Beat egg whites with a handheld electric mixer until glossy. Combine cream of tartar, cornflour and sugar and gradually add to egg whites while motor is operating. Continue to beat for a further 5 minutes.
2. Grease and line the base and sides of a 23 cm/9... - 31.0625
Passion Fruit Sherbet
Cut fruit in half over bowl, scoop out pulp.
Strain to remove seeds.
You will need 3/4 cup juice.
Place sugar in pan with 1 cup of the water.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil without stirring.
Remove from heat, pour into bowl.
When completely... - 30.0047
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 29.4554
Yogurt Sundaes With Passion Fruit
1. Puree half the strawberries. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp and add it to the coulis. Sweeten, if necessary.
2. Spoon half the remaining strawberries and half the chopped peaches into four tall sundae glasses. Top each dessert with a scoop of frozen... - 28.4768
Passion Fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip
Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip is an amazing fruit dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip and you will understand why. - 28.3831
Caramel Passion Fruit Sundaes
1. Make the caramel sauce: In a saucepan, stir the sugar with the water; bring to a boil over high heat. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any sugar crystals from the side of the pan. Cook without stirring until deep amber caramel forms, 8 minutes. Remove... - 28.3232
Passion Fruit Kebabs
Carefully thread fruit halves on short skewers.
Sprinkle liqueur over each and place on ovenproof platter.
Beat egg whites until fairly stiff.
Slowly incorporate sugar and continue beating 1 1/2 minutes.
Spoon a large dollop of egg whites on each fruit... - 26.86
Passion Fruit Ice Cream
Allow ice cream to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or until softened. Mix in passion fruit pulp and return to freezer. - 24.7066
Passion Fruit Mousse
1. Scoop out passion fruit pulp into a medium bowl. Dissolve gelatin in orange juice in double saucepan over simmering water. Add to the passion fruit, mix well.
2. Beat cream until thick and gently fold into puree mixture. Spoon mousse into 4 glasses, chill... - 23.6764
Mango And Passion Fruit Mousse
Dissolve gelatine in the water over low heat. Cool and stir in the mango and passion fruit pulp. Place over ice until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir in creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into a glass or china bowl. If liked decorate with... - 23.1855