- » Passion Fruit Dessert
Passion Fruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of passion fruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for passion fruit dessert recipes.
Passion Fruit Cream Dessert
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while stirring... - 36.1842
Passion Fruit Mousse
1. Scoop out passion fruit pulp into a medium bowl. Dissolve gelatin in orange juice in double saucepan over simmering water. Add to the passion fruit, mix well.
2. Beat cream until thick and gently fold into puree mixture. Spoon mousse into 4 glasses, chill... - 21.5846
Passion Fruit Flummery
Soak gelatine in 1 cup of the cold water for 2 hr.
Blend flour with the remaining cup of cold water; add juice from oranges and lemon.
Put all into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat, and when nearly cold add passion fruit... - 32.7279
Passion Fruit Ice Cream
Allow ice cream to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or until softened. Mix in passion fruit pulp and return to freezer. - 24.864
Passion Fruit Bavarois
1. Place sugar, Marsala or sherry and egg yolks in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, beating, for 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and leaves a ribbon trail when beaters are lifted from the mixture.
2. Dissolve gelatin in... - 34.0064
Mango And Passion Fruit Mousse
Dissolve gelatine in the water over low heat. Cool and stir in the mango and passion fruit pulp. Place over ice until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir in creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into a glass or china bowl. If liked decorate with... - 24.8317
Passion Fruit Sherbet
Cut fruit in half over bowl, scoop out pulp.
Strain to remove seeds.
You will need 3/4 cup juice.
Place sugar in pan with 1 cup of the water.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil without stirring.
Remove from heat, pour into bowl.
When completely... - 33.836
Passion Fruit Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, the 1 cup of sugar, salt and baking powder into mixing bowl.
Make a well in the flour mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and juice.
Beat with a spoon until smooth.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until whites form soft peaks.
Add the 1/3... - 45.2373
Passion Fruit Filling For Pies & Cakes
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 2-quart pan.
Stir in passion fruit pulp and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Boil, stirring, for 30 seconds; remove from heat.
Beat 1/4 cup of the mixture into egg yolks, then beat egg yolk mixture... - 35.892
Tropical Fruit Salad With Passion Fruit Cream
To prepare the tropical fruit salad, put the sugar, water and lime rind and juice into a small saucepan.
Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 5 minutes, then strain into a mixing bowl.
Peel the mango, then cut the flesh... - 46.0023
Passion Fruit Pavlova
1. Beat egg whites with a handheld electric mixer until glossy. Combine cream of tartar, cornflour and sugar and gradually add to egg whites while motor is operating. Continue to beat for a further 5 minutes.
2. Grease and line the base and sides of a 23 cm/9... - 31.5398
Passion Fruit Kebabs
Carefully thread fruit halves on short skewers.
Sprinkle liqueur over each and place on ovenproof platter.
Beat egg whites until fairly stiff.
Slowly incorporate sugar and continue beating 1 1/2 minutes.
Spoon a large dollop of egg whites on each fruit... - 29.4605
Caramel Passion Fruit Sundaes
1. Make the caramel sauce: In a saucepan, stir the sugar with the water; bring to a boil over high heat. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any sugar crystals from the side of the pan. Cook without stirring until deep amber caramel forms, 8 minutes. Remove... - 29.9996
Passion Fruit Fool
1. Halve the passion fruit and scoop out the pulp into a bowl; discard the skins.
2. Gently heat the skimmed milk. Blend the corn flour and water to a smooth paste; stir in the hot milk, return to the pan, and stir over the heat until the sauce has thickened.... - 25.3781
Passion Fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip
Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip is an amazing fruit dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Passion fruit Pawpaw And Mango Whip and you will understand why. - 30.917
Kiwifruit, Melon And Passion Fruit Smoothie
Remove and discard the seeds from the watermelon and dice the flesh.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Peel and roughly chop the kiwifruit and place them in a blender with the watermelon and the passion fruit juice and process until thick.
Decorate... - 30.2539
Passion Fruit Mousse With Raspberry Swirl
In a blender puree the frozen raspberries with the syrup, strain the puree through a fine sieve into a saucepan, and stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat, stirring, boil it, stirring, for 1 minute, and chill it,... - 38.1995
Apple And Passion Fruit Flan
Walnut Pastry: Rub butter into sifted flour, mix in walnuts and sugar then egg yolks, mix quickly into a firm dough, knead lightly on floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Line 23cm flan tin with pastry.
Spread pie-apple mixture into... - 42.5081
Chilled Passion Fruit Souffle
1. ln a small bowl, mix cornflour with 3 tablespoonfuls of the milk to form a paste. In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, slowly bring remaining milk, sugar, vanilla essence and cornflour paste to the boil, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.... - 36.5225
Margarita Passion Fruit
1) In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly shake the ingredients.
3) Strain into ice filled glass to serve.
Sugar the rim, if desired. - 36.7741
Passion Fruit Chiffon Pie
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Add 1/2 cup of sugar, salt and juice.
Cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin which has been softened in the cold water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon rind and cool until slightly... - 39.9462
Passion Fruit Souffle
1. Place ricotta cheese, passion fruit pulp, egg yolks, liqueur and half the sugar in a bowl and beat for 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
2. Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining... - 37.0717
Passion Fruit 7 Minute Frosting
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Beat over low heat with a rotary beater until sugar is dissolved.
Cook for 7 minutes, beating constantly, or until frosting will stand in peaks.
Remove from the heat, beat until thick enough to spread. - 25.7646
Passion Fruit Cake
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until thick and pale.
Sift the flour and salt over and fold in lightly.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold in.
Turn the batter... - 48.9715
Passion Fruit Cream
Whisk the yolk and sugar until light and fluffy and doubled in size, about 3 mins.
Beat in the Cointreau, lemon and the flesh of 2 passion fruits.
Softly whip the cream until it just holds some shape (it stiffens quickly towards the end so whip slowly as it... - 35.1539
Combine pineapple juice and juice cubes in blender; blend until slushy.
Garnish as desired. - 22.1311
In a saucepan, bring to a boil sugar and fruit juices.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Puree passion fruits.
Fold into fruit syrup.
Pour into an airtight container.
Freeze 2 hours.
Remove from freezer.
Beat egg white and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Fold into... - 36.0534
1. In a serving punch bowl, combine juices, ice cubes and cider. Mix well.
2. Serve chilled garnished with berries and orange rind. - 34.8823
Creamy Fruit Dessert
Mash the bananas until it becomes a thick puree.
Cut two of the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp.
Mix with the bananas and cream.
Transfer into tall serving dishes and decorate with the pulp from the remaining passion fruit.
Chill for 30 minutes... - 24.8764
Mixed Fruit Cup
Puree papaya and bananas in food processor or blender.
Boil water and sugar, stirring for 8-10 minutes until sugar dissolves and thin syrup is formed.
Immediately pour onto orange and lemon juices.
Add pureed fruit and passion fruit.
Chill until needed. - 35.7208
This Fruit Shrikhand is my dessert passion ! Try this delicious seasoned sweet curd dish instead for ice cream for a change. Your suggestions for this Fruit Shrikhand are welcome ! - 27.8
Prepare sufficient fruit to fill 8 skewers.
Thread fruit attractively on skewers, with variation in colour.
Mix together brandy, honey and lemon juice.
Place fruit underneath the grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing... - 41.4299
Layered Fruit Terrine
1. Arrange slices of star fruit over base and sides of a lightly oiled glass or ceramic 9 x 23 cm / 3 1/2 x 9 1/2 in loaf dish.
2. To make mango layer, combine mango puree, sugar and Cointreau in a large bowl. Stir in gelatin mixture and fold in cream. Pour... - 33.6059
Crepes With Asian Fruits
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Add the milk and eggs and beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat again.
Heat a non-stick pan (preferably a crepe pan), using a spray oil if you have one, or a drizzle of vegetable oil if... - 42.0963
Tropical Fruit Fool
1)Stone the mango and chop flesh.
2)In a food processor or blender, blend mango pieces until smooth. Alternatley, mango pieces can be mashed using a fork.
3)Peel kiwis and the banana and chop them into small pieces.
4)In a bowl, place the cut fruits... - 45.036
Summer Fruit Compote
This Summer Fruit Compote tastes really delicious ! This mango and blueberry combo is simply mind-blowing ! Try this Summer Fruit Compote for your next meal and let me know if you share my passion ! - 28.7946
Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head
This Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head tastes fantastic ! This fruity gelatin makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this soon. Let me know if you share my passion for this Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head. - 34.9022
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
1. Cut 1 orange in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl, discarding any pips. Using a sharp knife, cut away all the peel and pith from the second orange. Working over the bowl to catch the juice, carefully cut the orange segments between the membranes to... - 26.8945
You'll need 18 small tequila glasses or tumblers (6 for each coulis).
Soften the gelatine leaves by soaking in cold water for 5 minutes then squeeze out by hand. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
In separate small... - 37.0528
Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
These Cheese Stuffed Strawberries make a dreamy dessert ! Try these honey and lemon flavored fruit with mint garnishings for dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Cheese Stuffed Strawberries. - 31.3892
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 32.6166
Tropical Fruit Salads With Mango Coulis
Cut each pineapple in half lengthways, leaving the green tops on.
Using a serrated edged knife, cut out the flesh, leaving a thin border all round.
Discard any woody central core, cut the flesh into small neat pieces and place in a bowl with a lid.
Halve the... - 42.2938
These Fruited Buns are a passion. Add raisins, pecans and candied fruit to cinnamon and nutmeg flavored dough and just bake ! That is all you need to do for mind blowing party buns ! Don't miss out on these Fruited Buns. Come here to discuss with me about... - 43.0008
Currant Apple Fritters
These Currant Apple Fritters are simply fantastic ! Try these sugared mixed fruit fries for dessert tonight ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Currant Apple Fritters . - 35.8263
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Draw 8-inch circle on parchment; brush with oil.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Beat egg whites and salt in mixer bowl until stiff but not dry.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue is smooth and... - 43.9392
Dried Apricot Prune & Cherry Compote
This Dried Apricot Prune and Cherry Compote tastes incredible ! Try these simmered tender fruits for a healthy dessert and let me know if you share my passion for it ! Your suggestions for this Dried Apricot Prune and Cherry Compote are welcome ! - 32.8123
Summer Peach Cobbler
This Summer Peach Cobbler tastes incredible ! Try this delicious fruit bake for your dessert. Tell me if you share my passion for this Summer Peach Cobbler. - 48.225
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 44.2962
Plum Upside Down Cake
Plum Upside Down Cake is a compelling treat that is going to turn your boring routine dessert regime totally upside down ! So get ready for a really tasty twist to your dessert menu with this cake baked with fruit at the bottom. Make this Plum Upside Down... - 50.1256
Zabaglione Di Marsala
This Zabaglione De Marsala tastes really yummy ! Try this lemony dessert with wine soon. Tell me if you share my passion for this Zabaglione De Marsala. - 25.2318
These Stuffed Peaches are a pleasure to eat ! Try these wined peach bakes stuffed with almonds and candied orange for your next dessert ! Do you share my passion for these Stuffed Peaches ? - 37.1308
Raspberry Peach Pie
This Raspberry Peach Pie tastes incredible ! Try this delicious berry bake for dessert tonight ! Let me know if you share my passion for this Raspberry Peach Pie ! - 47.3995
Juice the apples and mango with the passion fruit flesh (discard the seeds).
Pour the juice into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes.
Decorate with apple slices, if liked. - 27.3025
Whole Cranberry Sauce
This Whole Cranberry Sauce is my passion. You might like it with fruity breads the way I do. Try this and let me know how you like using this Whole Cranberry Sauce . - 23.4107
Limoncello & Mango Tiramisu
1. In a bowl, whisk the sugar, yolks and vanilla extract until light in colour and fluffy. Fold in the whipped double cream, in a separate bowl, combine the tropical fruit juice and limoncello, then, one by one, dip in one-third of the sponge fingers. Use the... - 33.8274
Coeur A La Crème With Strawberries
1) Grate cheese and add sugar to taste.
2) Beat in whipped cream.
3) Now divide the mix in four cheesecloth lined coeur a la creme moulds.
4) Place the moulds on a tray and refrigerate for 12 hours.
5) Take out the cheese hearts from... - 42.8141
Mint Julep Cups
These Mint Julep Cups taste incredible ! A dreamy frozen dessert of pineapple and strawberry chunks garnished with an irresistible blend of mint, bourbon and sugar, this Mint Julep Cups will fast become your passion. Try these and let me know if you like them. - 32.4894
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
The Perfect Pavlova
1. Place egg whites in a mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition (a), until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold cornflour and vinegar into egg white mixture (b).
2. Grease a baking tray and line with... - 32.1119
This Strawberry Sundae tastes incredible ! Try this delicious fruity ice cream as a summer dessert . There can never be a better reason for celebration ! Let me know if you share my passion for this Strawberry Sundae. - 40.8932
Kanimbla Pudding is a delicious dessert. The flavors of this dish will definitely hook you to it. Try the Kanimbla Pudding recipe and surprise your family with this tasty dessert. - 36.4694
This Australian sweet, named for the famous ballerina, is topped with passion fruit in its country of origin.
Draw a 7 inch circle of non-stick parchment or lightly-oiled wax paper and place on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 43.6656
Tangerine Chiffon Cake
This Tangerine Chiffon Cake tastes marvelous ! I love this fruity light and fluffy bake for my dessert ! Try this Tangerine Chiffon Cake and let me know if you are as passionate about it as I am. - 49.6265
This Peach Sauce is a passion ! Try this peach dip replete with cheese with Angel food Cake or any other dessert. Feel free to discuss about this Peach Sauce with me. - 23.9588
Blood And Eye Pops
Are these Blood and Eyes, wild potion Pops made by a wicked witch to put up off to sleep or are these healthy frozen fruit pops? Only a lick or two will reveal the truth! - 44.531
Olive & Lemon Salsa
This Orange & Lemon Salsa is sheer temptation. If you are in search of a mind blowing accompaniment for your meats and pastas, you've reached your destination. Please let me know if you share my passion for this Orange & Lemon Salsa. - 35.5134
Classic Melba Sauce
This Melba Sauce is a passion. I love this raspberry magic over my pound and angel cakes. I like it on poached peaches, pears and ice cream too. Try this Melba Sauce in your own way and tell me how you liked it. - 28.6806
No Cook Berry Sauce
This No Cook Berry Sauce is a novel spread that you simply cannot miss out on ! A delicious pureed blend of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, this sauce tastes incredible over cakes, puddings and ice cream. Try this No Cook Berry Sauce... - 36.2814
Boil water, sugar and cream of tartar until sugar dissolves.
While still boiling add passion fruit, beating with a fork for 3 minutes to extract all the juice.
Pour into bowl, mix well and bottle.
To serve, add a small quantity to a glass of water or soda... - 24.0159
1. Peel mango. Cut flesh into bite-sized pieces.
2. Peel ugli fruit or grapefruit. Cut the flesh.
3. Halve passion fruit and pomegranate. Remove the seeds and the bitter white pith from the pomegranate.
4. Stone dates and plums. Cut into bite-sized... - 44.1099
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until the ice is finely ground. - 25.048
Make tea with boiling water; infuse for 5 minutes then strain and cool.
Simmer grated orange and lemon rinds with sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Strain into tea.
Add cordial and passion fruit, then chill until needed.
Empty into punch bowl, add remaining... - 38.3011
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
Raw Food Smoothie
Smoothies are rich, thick, sweet, satisfying drinks made out of whole fruits, frozen fruits, fruit juices, and sometimes nuts, seeds, or other ingredients. Smoothies are popular in juice bars around the world. - 29.9228
Som Tam Part 2
Someone has rightly said that the best Thai salads look like a mess, but taste like heaven! Try this messy-but-marvelous Thai Green Papaya Salad recipe. The exotic tasting papaya salad isn’t just a riot of flavors, but is pretty interesting to look too.... - 104.087
Oatmeal Date Squares
These Oatmeal Date Squares are my passion ! Try these fruity cereal bars for your next breakfast. Tell me if you like these Oatmeal Date Squares. - 37.9499