- » Passion Cake
Passion Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of passion cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for passion cake recipes.
Passion Fruit Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, the 1 cup of sugar, salt and baking powder into mixing bowl.
Make a well in the flour mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and juice.
Beat with a spoon until smooth.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until whites form soft peaks.
Add the 1/3... - 45.2373
Passion Fruit Cake
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a bowl.
When thick and pale sift the flour and salt into the bowl then fold in lightly.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold... - 47.8024
Passion Fruit Cake
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until thick and pale.
Sift the flour and salt over and fold in lightly.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold in.
Turn the batter... - 48.9715
Coconut Cakes With Passion Fruit Icing
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line an 8-hole mini-loaf tin. Divide the mixture equally into the tin and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 30-35 minutes... - 31.4327
1. In a large bowl, prepare the frosting by mixing the cream cheese, lemon juice and icing sugar together
2. The mixture should be smooth and pliable and the flavors should be blended.
3. Set aside to chill till required
4. Grease and line a 23... - 45.8096
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Grease and base line a 20cm (8in) round cake tin.
Combine the wholewheat flour, baking powder and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the soya flour with the water and stir into the bowl with the sugar and... - 45.0318
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 85.109
Pineapple And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Put the biscuits into a plastic bag, seal tightly and bash with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Spoon the crumbs into the base of a 23cm springform tin and press down... - 36.9629
Baked Cheesecake With Passion Fruit Syrup
1. Spray-oil a 23 cm (9 inch) spring-form cake tin. Combine the crushed biscuits and butter and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading it smooth. Chill while you prepare the filling.
2. Put the remaining ingredients in a food processor and process... - 35.1426
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 42.0069
Plum Upside Down Cake
Plum Upside Down Cake is a compelling treat that is going to turn your boring routine dessert regime totally upside down ! So get ready for a really tasty twist to your dessert menu with this cake baked with fruit at the bottom. Make this Plum Upside Down... - 50.1256
Sweet Potato Cake
A Sweet Potato Cake is a delicious dessert treat ! Baked with crunchy pecans and raisins in a Bundt pan, this spiced vegetable bake is something you'll want to have over and over again ! If you love this Sweet Potato Cake do come here to share my passion and... - 46.9149
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
This Double Chocolate Bundt Cake is sheer temptation ! My salivary glands are bleeding already out of a longing for these extremely delicious Mocha Glazed treats ! Try this Double Chocolate Bundt Cake and let me know if you share my passion ! - 47.3716
Tangerine Chiffon Cake
This Tangerine Chiffon Cake tastes marvelous ! I love this fruity light and fluffy bake for my dessert ! Try this Tangerine Chiffon Cake and let me know if you are as passionate about it as I am. - 49.6265
Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise
Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise ! Aha ! Calling it a surprise is just not enough because this cake topped with ice cream, jam, almonds and brandy is a real stunner ! Try this dessert yourself. Tell me if you share my passion for this Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise. - 36.9122
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
This Australian sweet, named for the famous ballerina, is topped with passion fruit in its country of origin.
Draw a 7 inch circle of non-stick parchment or lightly-oiled wax paper and place on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 43.6656
Spinach Cake Muffins
These Spinach Cake Muffins are perfectly sweet and a great way to get your kids to eat their greens! Who says kids don't like their greens?! These muffins have just the perfect amount of sweetness and an appealing bright green color, but no intense spinach... - 140.831
Beat egg whites to a stiff froth with salt.
Add sugar gradually, and beat well.
Add vinegar and vanilla.
Bake on a large greased pan or ring mold for 45 minutes in a slow oven.
The inside should be like marshmallow - 35.9886
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake is a yummy cheesecake that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at parties and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake for yourself! - 34.0806
1. Read the instruction on the packet and make some port wine jelly.
2. In case you like, replace the port wine for half the quantity of water in the jelly.
3. Cool the jelly until set completely.
4. Make 3 pints with the custard powder... - 46.1134
Mississippi Mud Bars
These Mississippi Mud Bars are simply awesome ! Don't be misguided by the name ! Its got nothing to do with mud ! Try this delicious chocolate cake with chocolate topping for a chocolicious treat if you are a chocolate addict ! Let me know if you share my... - 48.2619
1. Place biscuit crumbs, margarine and water in a bowl and mix to combine. Press mixture over base of a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in springform tin and refrigerate until firm.
2. Place jelly crystals and gelatine in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve.... - 37.1462
Ham And Cheese Souffle
This Ham And Cheese Souffle tastes incredible ! I love this irresistibly seasoned fluffy meat cake for my meals ! Try this Ham And Cheese Souffle and let me know if you share my passion for it ! - 34.7037
Passion Cake Recipes By Category