- » Pasilla Chili
Pasilla Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pasilla chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pasilla chili recipes.
Pasilla Chili And Black Bean Soup
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray, heat over medium heat until hot.
Sauté onions, carrots, jalapeno chili and garlic until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, pasilla chilies, oregano and cumin; cook over medium heat, covered, until... - 41.113
Crab Cakes With Pasilla Chili Aioli
Mix crab, mayonnaise, carrots, celery, and lemon juice.
Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Tear bread into chunks; whirl in a blender or food processor until crumbs form; mound crumbs on a plate.
Drop 1/4-cup portions of crab mixture into crumbs, and... - 40.9897
You May Also Like!
Learn how to make a tangy Mexican tortilla soup with homemade tortilla chips, crema, cilantro, and avocado. - 120.226
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 39.5306
Lay dried mulato, ancho, pasilla, and chipotle chilies in a single layer in 10-by 15-inch pans (add canned chipotle later).
Bake in a 300° oven until chilies smell lightly toasted and are flexible, 5 to 8 minutes.
While they are still warm, discard stems and... - 31.626
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 88.1926
Chili Spiced Jicama And Carrots
1) With a sharp knife cut carrots into thin, narrow sticks about 3 inches long.
2) Similarly cut jicamas into sticks of the same size.
3) In a portable bowl with a lid put the carrots with half of the lemon juice.
4) Toss the mixture... - 36.1915
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 34.8206
Chicken And Cheese Chilies
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine chicken, onion, tomato, oil, garlic, and cumin. Stir often until chicken is slightly pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 6 to 10 minutes.
2. Let stand... - 34.6386
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 44.5859
All Meat Red Chili
Coat beef cubes with flour; shake off excess.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine beef, onion, garlic, tomato, jalapeno chiles, oregano, pepper, cumin, paprika, and ground chiles; pour in tomato sauce and beer.
Cover and cook at low... - 37.6624
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.3955