- » Party Wine
Party Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party wine recipes.
Roasted Duck In Port Cherry Wine Sauce
If you are still not sure about what to serve on the holiday table, here is something attractive for your guests. Roasted duck in port cherry sauce is definitely going to be the main attraction of the menu, if prepared perfectly. For that, you need to watch... - 134.626
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.168
White Wine And Fruit Sangria
The beauty of the simple White Wine Sangria recipe is that it is as delicious as it is easy, and it only gets better as you add your favorite fruits! This Sangria recipe maximizes the fruit content and adds a new twist, using a white wine. It's a refreshing... - 118.021
Chicken In Marsala Wine
For all you chicken habitats here is a chicken preparation infused with flavor of marsala wine. Experience a virtual treat of the Falling Water Park in South West Pennysylvania with the chef before she begins to cook. Satiate taste-buds and savory cravings... - 115.078
Homemade Mulled Wine
Mulled Wine is a popular drink in the Europe. It is a traditional drink offered during Christmas time. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make Mulled Wine. Enjoy! - 113.342
Chocolate Silk Fudge & Wine
Chocolate and wine is surely a match made in heaven! Judit & Corina tastes a gamut of chocolates and fudges like Chubby Bunny Fudge, Toffee Chip, Peanut Butter, and Dark Chocolate Fudge from SilkFudge and pair the creamy Fudge with white wine and red wine. A... - 109.776
Tantric Kiss Cocktail
Here is a Tantric Kiss Cocktail that would cast a spell and take you to a delightful magical experience. See this video as it presents this amazing cocktail comprising Ice Wine and Haamonii Smooth Shochu along with pineapple and cranberry juices. Excellent... - 92.0513
Wine And Cheese Party: Easy Entertaining
Want to put together an interesting spread that has some of the most loved ingredients known to mankind? Then you must watch this video. Learn how to amaze your guests the next time they come over. You will definitely love this one! - 82.1794
Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs
Even James Bond was not able to access this highly classified recipe of Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs. Now I am outing it for all on the web. This Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs is always a hit. Do try out this Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs recipe. I am... - 49.4191
Coconut-wine Filled Cookies
These Coconut-Wine Filled Cookies is something that is loved by all! A little effort required to make this. The raisins come together with the vanilla in a lovely way. These can also be served topped with some whipped cream. Let me know the response you got! - 48.9867
Austrian Wine Pudding
Grind the nuts and biscuits in a coffee mill or electric blender.
Butter a deep pie or souffle dish.
Put the egg yolks and half the sugar into a mixing bowl.
In another basin whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the remaining sugar and whisk until again... - 48.7879
Williamsburg Orange Wine Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and sugar, until creamy and fluffy.
3) To this, add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, vanilla, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sift the flour with the baking soda and... - 47.6975
Tomato Wine Sauce
Now you can make great Tomato Wine Sauce by following this recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Tomato Wine Sauce time and again. This Tomato Wine Sauce when served as Side Dish is sure to please your family members.... - 47.4809
1. Scrub carrots and wash.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large saucepan, boil carrots with water, lemon, orange and grapefruit rinds for 10 minutes.
4. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain and let cool.
5. When the... - 47.3597
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 47.2248
Gift Wrapped Ham With Raisin Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Turn out the ham from its can.
3. To prepare the pastry, follow the package directions, adding mustard and sage to dry pie crust mix.
4. Roll pastry out to a 17-inch square.
5. Place the ham in center... - 47.1695
Wine Meat Loaf
Put veal, ham, pork, round steak and calf's liver through meat grinder, using finest blade.
Combine ground meat in mixing bowl with bay leaves, peppercorns, mace, sage, thyme, allspice, garlic, shallots or onion, parsley, chives and salt to taste.
Reduce 1... - 46.3114
Steamed Mussels In Wine Sauce
The steamed mussels in wine sauce is an elegant dish that can be prepared for parties. If you are apprehensive about cooking mussels, try this recipe and you will not be dissapointed. Flavored with peppercorns, parsley, garlic and cooked along with celery and... - 46.1157
Kiwifruit Wine Cake
STEPS BEFORE COOKING
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, cream together egg and oil or shortening.
4) Add the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, nutmeg... - 46.0292
Chicken Wine Soup
1) Clean and rise the leeks thoroughly, then cut the white part and half the green part into thin slices.
2) In a saucepan, saute the leeks in butter over a low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Pour in the chicken... - 45.825
Summer Wine Cup
1) Wipe the strawberries and slice.
2) In a bowl out the strawberries.
3) Mix sugar, lemon juice, brandy and Cointreau.
4) Let stand to chill for several hours.
5) Mix chilled Beaujolais and Sauternes.
6) Before serving, add some ice... - 45.6776
1. Separate dandelion heads from stalks.
2. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
3. Cover the bowl and let stand for 2 days; stir occasionally.
4. On the third day, in a large saucepan, put together... - 45.6475
White Wine Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Blend in the flour, and add the water and the bouillon cubes.
3) Cook, stirring, till smooth.
4) Add in the cloves and bay leaf.
5) Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Strain well.
7) Add in the wine, celery, parsley,... - 45.5705
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 45.3246
Chicken In Wine With Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees
2) In a large baking pan, place the chicken after seasoning with salt and peper
3) Cover the pan after adding wine and water
4) Slide this into the oven and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours
5) After... - 45.3157
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 45.2759
Minced Scallops In Wine Cheese Sauce
1 Finely chop the scallops.
2 In a saucepan, add wine, salt, cayenne, and onion and stir in the scallops.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve about 1 cup broth.
5 In a skillt melt butter and stir in... - 45.1004
Green Tomato Mincemeat
1) Core the apples and quarter them.
2) In food chopper, put the apples with raisins and chop them.
3) In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
4) Simmer 2 hours, stirring frequently.
5) In hot pint jars, pack the mixture at once;... - 45.0782
Tagliatelle With Veal Wine And Cream
1 Evenly coat the pieces of veal with seasoned flour.
2 In a pan, melt butter and fry the veal until browned.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and set aside.
4 In the pan, add onion and saute until soft and golden, for 8 - 10... - 45.0026
Spicy Chicken In Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a plastic bag, mix flour, tarragon, salt, paprika, and ginger.
3 Add the chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat;use all the flour mixture.
4 In 10-inch skillet, add oil and... - 44.9175
Wine And Herb Marinated Steak
1) In a shallow dish, combine the oil, onion, thyme, garlic salt, and the pepper
2) Place the steak in the dish to marinate
3) Allow the meat to rest in the refrigerator for at least 18 hours
4) Drain the steak and reserve the marinade
5) Over hot... - 44.753
Apricot And Raisin Wine
1. In a large bowl, soak apricots and raisins in water for 8 hours.
2. Chop the soaked fruits.
3. In a large saucepan, boil remaining water and add chopped fruits; let cool down completely.
4. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and... - 44.6948
Wine Barbecued Spareribs
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Wine Barbecued Spareribs - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Wine Barbecued Spareribs and envy your culinary skills. - 44.6818
1) In a large pan, add water and sugar and gently heat, stirring till dissolved.
2) Thinly pare the lemon rind.
3) Cut and discard the white pith.
4) Push the cloves into the lemon pulp and add to the pan.
5) Stir in the claret and port.
6) Add in... - 44.6266
Italian Wine Cake
1. Put 2 scant cups raisins into a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; drain well. Measure after draining. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 (9-by-5-by-3-inch) loaf pans.
3. Sift together flour,... - 44.5288
Veal Stuffed Cabbage Leaves In Wine Sauce
1 In a 7-inch nonstick skillet, add the shallots and cook until soft.
2 In a medium bowl, add the cooked shallots, veal, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well.
3 From the core end of each blanched cabbage leaf, remove about 1... - 44.3521
Wine rings are mildly flavored sweet deep fried rings that go very well with tea and coffee or with breakfast. These rings are very easy to make and can be flavored with spices as well. - 44.3343
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 44.3234
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in water; simmer for 5 minutes and then let the solution cool down.
2. In a large bowl, mix together lemon and orange juice, tannin and the flowers (heads only).
3. Pour cooled sugar solution on top; stir to... - 44.2395
Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal
There hasn't been an occasion when this Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This Madeira Sauce For Beef And Veal when served will bring happiness in your dining room. In my estimation, if one calls oneself a good cook, one... - 44.123
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 44.1108
Classic Coquille St Jacques
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops; heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until scallops are tender, stirring once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion... - 44.0203
Pork Chops With Wine Cream Sauce And Apples
In skillet, melt butter and brown chops on both sides; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking just until cooked through.
Remove chops and set aside.
Add onion to skillet and cook until softened.
Stir in wine and simmer for 1 minute.
Add... - 43.9049
Flounder Fillets In Wine Sauce
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This flounder fillets in wine sauce is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 43.5946
Calves Liver With Sweet Basil And Wine
1 Dip the livers in flour to coat evenly.
2 In a frying pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add the coated liver and sauté lightly.
4 Add in the chopped onion and cook briefly.
5 Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tsp basil.
6 Gradually, pour in... - 43.5871
1. Thinly peel citrus fruits using a peeler and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large bowl, put together water, sugar, citrus peel, chopped pulp and raisins; mix well.
5. Stir... - 43.3564
Cantaloupe With Blueberry-wine Sauce
Racking your brains for a dessert for a crowd? This Cantaloupe With Blueberry-wine Sauce recipe is a quick and simple lifesaver. It is an ideal dessert and you don't have to be an expert to get this done! A hit among my guests...i'm sure you wont be let down... - 43.2218
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 43.1787
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 43.1501
Birch Sap Wine
1. Thinly peel fruits and reserve rind.
2. Juice all pulp.
3. In a large pot ( larger than 1 gallon or 1 ½ gallon), put together sap and fruit peel; bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, put together sugar... - 42.8404
Dried Apricot Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together apricots and 6 pints of boiling water; let the mixture cool down.
2. When the mixture is cool, remove apricots and chop them.
3. Return chopped apricots to the bowl and stir in remaining water, grape tannin, pectic... - 42.8129
1. Wash hand properly and squeeze fruit until well pulped.
2. In a large bowl, place fruit pulp and pour enough boiling water to cover; let cool down completely.
3. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let... - 42.7946
Dried Elderberry Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together sultanas, elderberries and sugar; pour boiling water on top and stir well.
2. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in yeast, nutrient and citric acid.
3. Cover bowl and place in a warm place for 1 week; stirring... - 42.7296
Fillets Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Brown parsley, onion, mushrooms and celery lightly in hot olive oil in saucepan.
Add bay leaf, consomme and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Place fillets in greased casserole.
Cook sauce until reduced to 1 cup liquid; pour over fillets.
Sprinkle... - 42.5365
1. Pick up the ripe berries when they are dry.
2. Pick and discard infested berries; look out for maggots.
3. Thoroughly wash berries in water to clean.
4. In a large bowl, place the berries and crush them with clean washed hands.
5. Add... - 42.4548
Dried Mixed Fruit Wine
1. Chop dried fruits into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large bowl add fruits and sugar.
3. Pout boiling water over it and stir.
4. Let it cool.
5. Mix citrus fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
6. Cover tightly with a lid and keep in a warm... - 42.4546
Broad Bean Wine
1. In a large pot, simmer chopped beans in water for about 1 hour.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and add sugar and chopped sultanas; stir well.
3. When the solution is cooled down, stir in lemon juice, yeasts... - 42.4087
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. In a mixer grinder, mince apple.
3. In a large pot, dissolve Campden tablet in the water; add minced apple and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 3 days
5.... - 42.3069
Easy Cherry Wine
1. Remove and discard stalks from cherries; wash them.
2. In a large bowl, place cherries and pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When cooled down, mash cherries as much as possible.
4. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a... - 42.2405
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 42.1519
Brussels Sprouts In Wine And Raisins
Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins is a very simple yet good dish to serve on special occasion. The wined raisins have a different taste altogether which give the dish a very good flavor and taste. Brussels sprouts in wine and raisins great dish to serve ... - 42.083
Chicken In Wine
Wash and dry the chicken and cut into 6 joints.
Melt 1 oz. (2T) butter in a pan with the oil and fry the bacon cubes until golden brown.
Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
Fry the chicken until brown, turning once.
Put the joints, with... - 42.0643
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 41.9478
Pears In Wine Sauce
In small bowl, combine cinnamon, sugar, cloves, lemon, wine, water, preserves and brandy.
In a 9-inch round cake dish, arrange pears, cut side down.
Pour sauce over pears.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 11 minutes.
TO... - 41.8274
Beef Cooked In Wine
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan, cook the bacon until brown but not crisp and put it into a flameproof or ovenproof casserole or large saucepan.
Fry the beef in batches to brown it well all over and put with the bacon.
Lower the heat and fry the onion... - 41.825
Kidneys In Wine
Melt 1 1/2 oz. (3T) butter in a pan.
Add the kidneys and brown quickly, then remove from the pan.
Add the onion and carrot to the pan and fry until golden.
Blend in the flour, cook for 1 minute, then add the puree, wine and stock.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.8202
Fruit In Wine Jelly
This Fruit in Wine Jelly is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Fruit in Wine Jelly. - 41.7925
1. Using a peeler, thinly peel citrus fruits and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large saucepan, put together coffee and water; simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In a... - 41.7351
Chicken In Wine Coq Au Vin
Mix first 4 ingredients; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Fry bacon pieces until crisp in blazer pan of chafing dish or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit over direct high flame.
Remove bacon pieces from pan; drain and save.
Add butter or... - 41.6917
Cherry Table Wine
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using... - 41.5806
Wine Poached Pears With Black Currant Sauce
1) Using a knife, peel the pears, keeping the stems intact.
2) Take a deep saucepan and mix the wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, vanilla bean, and lemon zest. Allow it to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat to simmer and put in the pears. Cover the pears... - 41.5768
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Rub in the butter (which should be at room temperature) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Mix to a firm dough with the egg yolk lightly beaten with the sherry.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 41.4938
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 41.4731
Date And Citrus Wine
1. Using a knife, chop dates.
2. In a large saucepan, put together chopped dates, rinds of the citrus fruits and 6 date stones; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar and strain date mixture on top; let the liquid cool... - 41.4685
Classic Apple Wine
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. Crush apples.
3. In a large bowl, crush and dissolve Campden tablet in water; add crushed apples and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 24 hours.
5. Then, stir... - 41.4502
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 41.3838
1. In a large saucepan, pour half of the water and boil.
2. In a large bowl, place cranberries and pour hot water on top; stir in sugar.
3. Let the mixture cool down completely.
4. Add remaining water, acid, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover the bowl and... - 41.3813
1. Remove and discard stoned from dates.
2. Using a knife, mince dates.
3. In a large bowl, put together minced dates and sugar; add boiling water and stir well to dissolve sugar.
4. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in citric... - 41.3587
Apples And Prunes Poached In Wine
1) Halve apples and core them.
2) Cut the half into 4 wedges.
3) In a large saucepan heat wine, water and sugar till boiling.
4) Alternately microwave on high for 8 minutes.
5) Put clove and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Or... - 41.3151
Apples Baked In Wine With Rum
1) In a bowl mix together, walnuts, dates, cherries, and sugar.
2) Stuff each cored apple with walnut mixture.
3) Arrange the apples in the slow cooker, not touching the sides of cooker to avoid burning.
4) Stack the apple if needed.
5) Stream the wine... - 41.0182
Pork Fillet In Wine
Cut the pork in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan, brown the pork quickly in the oil then remove from the pan.
Heat the butter in the pan, add the onions and cook slowly until soft.
Add the mushrooms.
Blend in the flour, stock and wine.
Bring to the... - 40.8516
Bramble Tip And Sultanas Wine
1. Wash bramble tips; cut into small pieces.
2. Mince sultanas.
3. In a large pot, boil tips and sultanas in water for about 30 minutes.
4. Using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
5. Add sugar to strained liquid and let cool... - 40.8157
Lemon And Wine Dessert
1. Pare the rind form the lemon and make sure it is thin; peel the lemons. Remove the pith, slice thinly and remove the seeds
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminium foil and place the slices of lemon on it; sprinkle about two tablespoons... - 40.7969
For marinade, combine water, wine, wine vinegar, 1/4 cup catsup, garlic, pepper, mustard, ginger, celery seed, bay leaves, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Place ribs in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over ribs.
Marinate in the... - 40.6506
Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs
Have you experienced the joy of this Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs recipe, yet? I prepare this yum Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs every month or even more often. No other ingredient will make Fish Sauce With Wine And Herbs taste so yummy than Alcohol. I will... - 40.5461
Crab Apple Wine
1. In a large bowl of water, add apples, pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and let stand for 24 hours.
3. Stir in yeast and nutrient.
4. Cover again and let stand in a warm place for 3 days; stir once or... - 40.3559
Crepes Superbe With Wine Sauce
Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl; mix well.
Using an electric or hand rotary beater, beat the eggs; add milk, melted butter, orange peel and juice, and rum.
Combine egg mixture with dry ingredients and continue beating until... - 40.335
1. In a large bowl, place cherries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let stand for 48 hours.
3. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a thick cloth, strain the mixture.
4. In a saucepan, pour the... - 40.2435
1. Wash celery; chop both the white and green parts.
2. In a large saucepan, boil celery in water until they are tender.
3. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and stir in sugar and lemon juice.
4. When... - 40.1349
Easy Blackcurrant Wine
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in some water; stir in blackcurrant syrup.
2. Let the solution boil for 10 minutes; this is to destroy any preservative.
3. Into a fermentation jar, fill wine up to the shoulder and keep remaining wine... - 40.0851
Broccoli With Wine Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add mayonnaise, wine, lemon juice, and curry powder.
2) Gently heat and cook till well heated, but not boiling.
3) Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and cut off the tough stalk ends.
4) Wash the broccoli, and separate into spears.
5)... - 39.9868
Basic Dandelion Wine
1. Remove petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place petals and pour boiling water on top.
2. Cover bowl and let soak for 2 days.
3. In a large saucepan, put together petal and soaking water along with orange... - 39.9822
Fresh Fruit Wine Jelly
1) Cut small pieces from all the fruits.
2) Over a pan of hot water on low heat, add the gelatine in hot water. ... - 39.9182
Dried Peach Wine
1. In a bowl soak the peaches in the cold water for a night.
2. Transfer the peaches with water in a pan and bring to a boil. Cook over low flame for 5 minutes.
3. Strain the contents in a bowl.
4. Add sugar and stir to mix.
5. Let is... - 39.8868
Wine Glaze For Party Sandwiches
1) Allow water, dill, onion and celery to come to a boil and then simmer the mixture, covered for 5 minutes.
2) Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid, stirring well.
3) Remove seasonings and then mix vegetables and rest of the ingredients with gelatin.
4)... - 39.7619
1. Wash fruits.
2. Remove and discard stalks.
3. In a large bowl, place fruits and crush very well with hands.
4. In a large pot, boil sugar in water; pour hot boiling sugar solution over crushed fruit.
5. Let it cool down to 70°... - 39.6299
Pears Baked In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Pierce a clove in the stem end of each pear.
3) In a bowl, stir the Burgundy, water and sugar, until dissolved.
4) In a deep casserole, place the pears and cover with the liquid mixture.
5) Bake covered... - 39.3955
Eggs With Wine Sauce
Cook and stir onions in margarine in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend in flour, mustard, tarragon and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in wine and chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 39.2918
Lamb Kidneys In Wine
Slice kidneys in half lengthwise; cut out fat with scissors.
Brown in butter in heavy skillet.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add Worcestershire sauce and wine; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and 1/2 cup water; add gradually to simmering kidneys,... - 39.1071
Quail In Wine Sauce
Rub the quail with salt and lemon juice.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Brown the quail on all sides.
Remove from skillet and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking or roasting pan.
Stir the onion and mushrooms into the skillet drippings; saute for 5... - 39.0292
Party Wine Recipes By Category